Sup Forums keeps misidentifying people with capacity for thought and ability to reason as "lefties"

I can see why you might make this mistake, because nearly all people of left-wing political persuasion possess these things, but not all people who do are politically left wing.

However, none of them are Trump supporters. The small minority of America who supports Trump are almost uniformly amongst our worst people. The least intelligent, least traveled, least refined and least learned. They are dummified losers who would best serve our country by being ground up into feed, to give to the steers so that fine Prime-grade beef can still be plentiful and affordable for those on the coasts who have 5-star steakhouses and the palettes to appreciate them.

Trump will almost certainly be killed, and when that happens, the party is on my street!

In any event, it's not been since the Vietnam conflict that the "left wing" has been accusing intelligence agencies of misinforming the public. In other words, this hasn't been a plank of left wing politics for years. The left wing does frequently condemn foreign policy that relies on the CIA for nation-building, and does often criticize the NSA for overstepping upon our privacy rights. But that's not the same thing as doubting the products of its intelligence.

I can understand how a really stupid Trump-supporter such as yourself might not be able to cranially process these basic intellectual facets, but that just comes with the territory. Being incredibly stupid is not something that affects just one part of the stupid person's life, if affects everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/putin-poll-favorability-trump-2016-9
motherjones.com/politics/2017/01/read-us-intelligence-report-russian-hacking-2016-campaign
mb.boardhost.com/babble/msg/1484776514.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

guess im right again haha

I'm too busy laughing at your delusion to read your rhetoric

Shouldn't take that many paragraphs to tell us that you're Jewish

Shitty bait thread, sage all fields.

haha u got cucked by retards

>left-wing was wrong about literally everything this election
>they are so damn smart

Really makes you think.

tl;dr but I read the subject and you're a faggot

Putin's popularity among republicans has been soaring since the election:
businessinsider.com/putin-poll-favorability-trump-2016-9

and

Russia unequivocally sabotaged Hillary Clinton's campaign (so says the NSA, CIA and FBI)
motherjones.com/politics/2017/01/read-us-intelligence-report-russian-hacking-2016-campaign

People saying Trump is not their president are correct: a foreign power infiltrated and sabotaged the United States election and the results are invalid.

Tbh this is a good post, but you will get yelled at for no reason.

I would say there's plenty of reasons

>he doesn't know about the rust belt
Not tired of winning yet.

youre a homophobic piece of garbage.. your opinion is invalid

Tldr

>the results are invalid

Really? All the evidence says they are completely valid and the government agrees.

Sounds like you're one of those low IQ lefties.

Why are secular rationalists so naive when it comes to politics and history? The academic types I know are intelligent within their field but they take morality and economics at face value; IE give the poor money and not admitting Mexicans to your country is wrong. They have no capability for long-term thinking, and no instinct of self-preservation. In fact, they approach politics with an almost religious-like conviction even though they decry religion.

>fuck up the easiest election win ever
>blame everybody but yourself for fucking it up
>confused why all of America now is shifting right

You can argue that the electoral college elected Trump but the people elected an entirely republican congress and senate so you got fucked man

>the same CIA who published erotic piss fanfiction as a legit intelligence dossier has any credibility

I know you're just a troll and don't actually believe anything you are saying, but Obama's approval ratings right now are 60%, whereas Trumps's is 40%.

Death to Trump!

It's hard to wrap your head around this kind of delusion.. I just don't get it... maybe brainwashed

mb.boardhost.com/babble/msg/1484776514.html

Thanks for posting T. Rolly McTroll! Your laughable efforts are what keeps Sup Forums rolling and the red pills popping.

>because nearly all people of left-wing political persuasion possess these things
92% of black people who voted did so for Hillary. The average black person's IQ is what used to be considered the threshold for retardation. It was changed because liberals. The LGBT is also strongly liberal; they're also at abnormally high risks for mental illness.
>The small minority of America who supports Trump
Half the country.
>are almost uniformly amongst our worst people
Trump supporters are white people, the single race responsible for modern civilization and largest contributor for the past 400 years. Businessmen and farmers also voted for Trump. Meanwhile, 92% of black voters voted for Hillary, a group that comprises only 1/8th of the population, but half of its crime, especially murder. Not to mention Latinos.
>They are dummified losers who would best serve our country by being ground up into feed, to give to the steers so that fine Prime-grade beef can still be plentiful and affordable for those on the coasts who have 5-star steakhouses and the palettes to appreciate them.
I just wanted to quote this. The crazy people on the right just want the worst parts of our society to leave. The crazy people on the left want to eat people. I could just say "the left," though.
>Trump will almost certainly be killed, and when that happens
The real fun begins!
>The left wing does frequently condemn foreign policy that relies on the CIA for nation-building
I don't think Gaddafi would agree with that.
>does often criticize the NSA for overstepping upon our privacy rights
Obama expanded on the Patriot Act, you know.
>that's not the same thing as doubting the products of its intelligence
And they should never be questioned, right? If it weren't for them, we would've never gotten those weapons of mass destruction out of Iraq!
>basic intellectual facets
Not questioning authority and desiring to feed people to cows are not "intellectual facets" I would aspire to have.

OP BTFO

this

a talking parrot may seem intelligent, until you realise it's only repeating things it has heard

no different with leftists

This place gave me cancer

hey OP?

FUCK OFF USEFUL IDIOT COMMIE SCUM.

Fucking murdered. This thread is over.

lol, there was massive voter/election fraud. He won a broad spectrum of the American voter base.

Indeed the only reason Trump got in despite the efforts against him was because it was by such a landslide.

You can rig all the elections, polls and media you want, but it became obvious when you saw how few people would go to her rallies.

These protests will fail because they're all just paid agents and spineless useful idiots who will both turn tail and run at the first sign of adversity.

Please keep prattling on about being more "educated" and "intellectual". The death of "Academia" memes will be glorious.