Michael Peinovich TRS Discussion Thread

This thread is for the discussion of the Michael Peinovich and the other members of his website, therightstuff.biz. It turns out that Michael is Jewish with an extremely cultural Marxist Jewish wife. He also has an African American brother and a half-Asian niece. Very odd indeed...

Continued from

Other urls found in this thread:

katehon.com/article/purpose-and-meaning-alt-right-movement
katehon.com/article/role-infowars-during-trumps-campaign
youtube.com/watch?v=vEv672uRhLQ
aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2017/01/14/all-the-best-nazis-are-jewish/
soundcloud.com/user-143790702/enoch-admits-hes-a-jews-part2
youtu.be/xR3fiGLM4Ik?t=992
a.4cdn.org/pol/thread/107737495.json
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>MIKE ENOCH'S WIFE OF 10 YEARS IS A NON PRACTICING HALF JEW
>OH MERRRR GEEEEWD TRS WAS JUST A JEWISH CONSPIRACY
>RAMZPAUL AND CERNOVICH WERE RIGHT THE ALT RIGHT IS ALL JUST AN FBI HONEY POT
>RENEGADE WAS RIGHT
>EVERYONE IS JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWS

You guys are so fucking retarded it hurts.

Here's the TLDR for all the people that have only heard Enoch/TRS's side of the story. Everything Enoch has been pushing has been purposeful disinfo and obfuscation.

Also, rewatch the Rebel Yell interview and really analyze all the double talk going on. For example, they don't outright say this, but in a roundabout way they admit that they destroyed the entire forums because too many people were critical of Enoch rather than sucking his dick. Actions speak louder than words. Don't buy any of his "bro, I totally am cool and understand you if you can't accept me" shit. It's fake peace negotiating

And the raid continues.

>NON PRACTICING
So what do you think about those pictures of her at the synagogue?

Enoch is a liar, his fans have either abandoned the cuck or are fiercely defending him and using their spare time to defame and shitpost about anyone who criticizes the stupid bastard or his raggedy-ass site.

/thread

Dude, we're only 5 posts in. Don't /thread me yet, bro.

Good Neo-Nazi faggots got Rekt and humiliated you mad your boy is a Jew lol? tell me how it makes you feel?

t. actual jew

The forums were flooded with antifa/pol/ faggots that were just trying to cause division. Those same faggots are running a muck on Sup Forums/pol/ as well.

Hi Morrakyiu
Kill yourself, you fucking faggot
The Merchant Minute fucking sucks
The only good thing about TRS was Chateau Autiste and you don't even do that anymore
It was mostly just shitposting about coopted Sup Forums memes, anyway

honestly i thought they addressed things very poorly in that rebel shoah.

You don't have to "practice" an ethnicity bub.

not surprising, the best way to destroy the enemy is from the inside. the us govt does this to anyone that has interest in the militia movement too. they lead and organize the shit and try to talk members into committing terrorist acts so they can round everyone up. only makes sense jews would try and collect/control nazis.

Fuck off NAZI LARPing kike worshipper.

I hope you nazis that fell for his bullshit didn't give him any personal info.

He's probably sending it all to the SPLC and DOJ

Of course they did, if they were to abide in the principles they talked so much about they'd have to all meet up at Sven's wife's house to stick her in an oven.
Cuck Eunuch and the rest of the Death Panel were out of their depth with all the Holocaust jokes and they were too stupid to realize it.

He's part Asian, hence the thing with the weird eyes. He's not a jew.

Shouldn't we make a flowchart of who is who in the alt right, alt cuck, alt lite movement?

katehon.com/article/purpose-and-meaning-alt-right-movement

katehon.com/article/role-infowars-during-trumps-campaign

>Disagree with you
>"raid"

He's not Jewish

>running a muck
amok bro

It's very telling that Kike Eunuch is more interested in being a 'media mogul' than a leader. You wouldn't get that impression from listening to earlier Shoahs, but in retrospect everything makes sense. These guys are interested in pushing the Overton window to the right because that's the only way their low-brow podcasts will be able to compete with established media: anyone less crass than them will be forced to go down to their level if they get enough downloads.
>TRS logic
It's retarded but what else could they be thinking about other than what to tell their Mossad handlers?

He seems to disagree on a subconscious level lol

youtube.com/watch?v=vEv672uRhLQ

it was more about monetization. The beef should be with anyone who tries to usurp/monopolize 'politically incorrect' content. hence why alex jones is always dissed, the PJwatson memes....all of it is divide and conquer, all of it. I sincerely believe that all of these people mean well but they are pitted against each other because all of this is unknown territory. they are fighting themselves

My wife's boyfriend is a non-practicing black so it's ok

t. TRSIDF

You losers are trying to destroy what's been one of the biggest outlets for white nationalism and the alt-right because of the personal life of one man just to show how pure you are to antifa members posing as white nationalists.

That's right; you call us pawns while literally working for Antifa's interests. Hope you're happy, because you just shot yourself in the foot so you can virtue signal.

Well that would explain the full on chink cousin he has.

The fucked up thing is that he use to ban people for saying they were married to a hapa woman for instance. Now it turns out he's a Jew/chink/croat mutt.

You don't know any non-practicing people of any religion who attend religious services out of holiday formality? I mean fuck dude, look at 90% of Catholics.

What is there even left to fucking discuss

Listen to their response, then make up your own mind.

>I sincerely believe that all of these people mean well but they are pitted against each other because all of this is unknown territory. they are fighting themselves
They're out of their depth, hence their antagonizing a cluster of imageboards after portraying themselves as the true American Far Right.

JIDF tries to divide and conquer again, losers are willingly jumping in to help their masters.
mike kicked up a lot of dust with TRS, they are incredibly successful and thus dangerous to egalitarian horseshit from the left.

Shill elsewhere Mikeberg.

PJW was directly attacking the alt-right after trying to subvert it, of course they'd attack him.

>the biggest outlet for white nationalism has been highjacked by a subversive jew

It shouldn't be destroyed necessarily but it needs to be fixed.

off topic question: How do you know when the thread will be archived to make a new thread?

I'm new here.

I'm pissed at him to for lying, but the work he's done for the movement outdoes whatever money his wife spent on watching drag shows and making shitty instagram posts. You autistic spergs with zero concept of strategy have spent more energy eating your own than fighting the left.

Trying to destroy everyone associated with it and dismiss the whole media outlet as "muh controlled opposition" is the opposite of fixing it.

>alt-right
>not controlled opposition

Copy/paste from a comment on aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2017/01/14/all-the-best-nazis-are-jewish/

I can think of a few items in the “Jewish agenda” they accomplished with their fake “Nazi” act:

1. They got counter-semitic “goys” behind Donald Trump, the most pro-Likud President in US history.

2. They associated anything pro-white with stereotypical (((Hollywood Nazi))) gimmicks.

3. They suckered a huge number of pro-white people to LARP online as “neo-Nazi” – let’s not forget that they have everyone’s IP addresses and likely plenty of real email addresses. They even do “IRL pool parties.”

4. They turned serious discussions of Jewish subversion of White societies into “jokes” and gimmicks about “ovens” and “Holohoax” jokes and the worst sort of LARPing.

5. They played “catch” for the younger suckers at places like the (((Daily Stormer))) who likely figured out how stupid Anglin’s and Weev’s idiocy really is.

I keep on reading the (((Daily Stormer))) and TheRightStuff making fanciful and frankly idiotic claims that they “helped” Trump to win. That is complete idiotic bullshit. Trump won because Steve Bannon campaigned hard in the Rust Belt on a platform of economic populism and bringing industrial jobs back to the US. To be blunt – race had virtually nothing to do with it. If anything, Trump had to go out of his way to appear “not racist” in order to not scare away average whites.

And after all that – Trump barely won more White votes than Romney did. Clinton won the popular vote by a pretty large margin. Trump didn’t even “win” so much as Clinton “lost” because the Democrats couldn’t bring out the non-white vote the way that Obama did.

> S-STOP POSTING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

> REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Why'd ghoul look like he was 43 years old despite being in college? Did he go to school late in life?
He's been in college for nearly a decade is why

>falling for divide and conquer

you are an idiot

>letting yourself get gasslit this hard

you are an idiot

>taking a random meme podcast this seriously

you are an idiot

>using a your normie paypal to send any "extremist" group money then worrying if info got compromised

you are an idiot

>caring even the slightest bit about internet drama

you are an idiot

>I'm new here.
lurk moar

You first Cernobitch

This
>inb4 "le TRS shill"
Do you want to side with TRS shills or the fucking Antifa? Pick your poison

First post, kike post

first off i live in fucking bosnia nad herzegovina i have my own issues here and observing nationalistic movements abroad is research and learning from others

secondly his wife is whiter than most people on the balkans, iberia and italy so that angle realistically doesnt work on Mediterraneans. the key is tribalism

if can but myself in his position and think about the chain of decisions made now that alot of information has been leaked and i dont see issues with it

if you cant empathize with mistakes a fellow white person made in his past you arent a white nationalist or any ethnic nationalist to begin with.

you're helping, armchair nationalist.

After a certain amount of posts (300?) the thread will stop bumping and eventually fall off of page 10.

He didnt know. You guys that have heard the sorta shoah, they told us that they slowly became more and more red-pilled.
>He's getting a fucking drivorce
>He's literally hitler
>IDGAF
>His whole life just fucking went to bits cause of this shit.
>NO JEW BABIES WERE MADE AS FAR AS WE KNOW
Don't see the problem.

>president of B'nai B'rith youth group
really dude? "barely a jew"? this is really the line you're going with?

>but the work he's done for the movement outdoes whatever money his wife spent on watching drag shows and making shitty instagram posts.
How?
>You autistic spergs with zero concept of strategy
Pic related sums up everything wrong with TRS' 'strategy' of unlimited growth at any cost.

Can one of the TRS shills explain this to me...

1. How did Mike not know his wife was going to drag shows and dressing in drag herself every 3 days?
2. Why did his Jewish diversity officer wife make that super edgy Christmas song?
3. Do you think Mike admitted to being a Jew himself on rebel Shoah today? If so how do you reconcile everything he's said up until now with that?

Who are the others?

The forums are closed off, you fucking retard. The people criticizing Mike all had post histories going back months.

They nuked the forum because "they didn't think the right way".

not jewish. slavic and irish though, which might be worse.

Fuck off back to your safespace Enochberg, This is Sup Forums not TRS and you're losing support you might have retained had you just owned up to being a cuck honeypot to begin with.

>The problem is Sup Forums is a group of hundreds of thousands to millions of people, the individual Sup Forumstard hasn't done shit.

That's the whole point. You are not an individual. You are anonymous. You are Sup Forums.

These other faggots like Morrakiu think from a namefag perspective where my own individual contributions are what matter.

See this? I made this. Or rather, I made the bane picture along with the text as a post, and someone else turned it into an image. This is merely one small thing I've created that's been circulating around along with other things I've contributed and other information I've uncovered and well-thought posts I've made that keep this primordial soup boiling, along with thousands of others doing the same thing. I'm not bragging. The point is we don't brag. We don't do things just to namefag it up and grow our e-penises. That's not what it is about.

namefagging is cancerous.

soundcloud.com/user-143790702/enoch-admits-hes-a-jews-part2

LISTEN AND BELIEVE, GOY

That was literally me one week ago. Literally. I literally got banned for saying that my wife is hapa... by the guy who does a podcast with a hapa.

If it was just a honey pot they really fucked up. Also, why would weev be keeping their servers up if they were all just fbi agents and jews?

Flow chart: everyone who takes money or "donations" is a kike, the end.

SO IS HE LEAVING OR NOT

Thanks a lot.

Because weev is a Jewish informant.

youtu.be/xR3fiGLM4Ik?t=992

16:30

Cernovitch worked with Mike and Antifa, the play here is to cement Mike as the leader of TRS and then have TRS shift away from race and Cernovitch will shift slighty rightward so as not to be called a "cuck".

All the death panel guys already compromised their ideals to keep Mike around and they're talking like SJWs; "We're gonna come out the other side of this stronger!" and shit without actually fucking thinking critically about what has happened here.

Jews work together, they understand hegelian dialectic better than anyone and the synthesis of this event is a complete takeover of the entire spectrum of dissident right-wing thought by Jews and compromised individuals.

I have info that Enoch might be FBI, and the FTN guys took off because I assume they heard the same thing from the same person I spoke to about the situation.

That's from this recent podcast right? That's the part I was thinking of where he implied he was Jewish.

> mfw it's litteraly loyalist TRS shills vs buttblastedTRS shills

YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS I HATE ALL OF YOU ANTIFA RULES FUCK THE ALT-RIGHT FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPlE

Yes.

Sound recording here

And to whom did you speak, Dr. LARP?

of course not, armchair nationalists will sperg out, it'll blow over and they'll come back stronger than before.
trs triggered the jews and antifa into a frenzy, it's getting better every month.

I was tired of hearing about this a year ago. They should go advertise their shit somewhere else.

>implying every organized movement isn't subverted by jews

I don't give a fuck about TDS at this point, more concerned with the future of the other programs.

Any known casualties other than FTN and Intersectional Alt Right?

How is he jewish? You know that in that interview he was still Christian Identity? Which is we wuz kangz for whites.

>He's been in college for nearly a decade is why
lolwut

top post lad

>How is he jewish? You know that in that interview he was still Christian Identity?
Oh, so you know what I'm talking about.
Did you know that Christianity isn't genetic?

Just a huge coincidence. Jews are only 2% of the population.

I'm fucking dying inside. I only just got into the lat-right and these guys were my laughs and the edgy humor that I listened to all the time. If he's really a jew tho.. WTF do I do now? I mean their explanation makes sense... Please help me out guys. This is not a drill

Weev claims to be in the Ukraine and says he doesn't want to be a leader of any thing.

mfw his voice went up a whole octave

Look up "Christian Identity" you fucking dumbshit.

Would you be so kind as to give a bit more detail? I'm genuinely curious about this and the more I read to more I think this really is a giant honeypot.

>oy vey, you should only get your info from the guy on trial himself! There's totally no conflict of interest there! they totally wouldn't sweep important details under the rug or misrepresent the criticisms levied against him!

It validated 8pol spergs so they'll never drop it.

>Post TRS thread
>wait five minutes
>get 300 (You)'s
I want the Jewish Nazi Larpers to go away. Some of us are real fascists and we meet up irl at the gym.

check out Christoper Cantwell.

George Soros is a non-practicing jew? All secular jews are non-practicing? Do non-practicing jews have the right to israeli citizenship?

The people who were so quick to jump on Enoch are the same people who spent the entire republican primary calling Trump a jew-owned puppet. These coattail riding contrarians have been a liability from the start. They're basically our equivalent of the cuckservatives who sided with the left to go after Trump.

He's not a jew, just a mutt.

>How?
TRS has been a huge vehicle for redpilling hundreds of thousands of normies; there's even a US congressman that listened to Fash the Nation.

It's not about Mike himself, but what he has created. The situation with his wife is pretty damning, especially seeing as how hardline he was on the JQ, but as I said; big picture, we need TRS as a vehicle, even if Enoch doesn't live up to standards.

Nobody wants weev to be a leader, anyway.

Problem is he was banging a drag whore Jew while claiming to be a champion for the white race. In bed with the enemy literally.

>It turns out that Michael is Jewish

[kiketation needed]

>Married with kids
>Loving non-degenerate wife
>Stable job, provides for his entire family

Sven is the only worthy man in this entire debacle.

>These coattail riding contrarians have been a liability from the start.
Yeah, the Alt Right should have been banned on notice from the beginning.

Mike is not a jew, dude. He married a jew wife 10 years ago pre-red pill, got out of his depth as they went further on the JQ, and generally handled the whole thing naively and stupidly. It's not a honeypot, it's not controlled opposition, it's a dude (and his friends) who fucked up.

the thread will be flagged as having reached the "bump limit". It's been 300 on Sup Forums as far as I can remember but it's different on other boards IIRC. This actual data for this thread is viewable here: a.4cdn.org/pol/thread/107737495.json

you can see it has a bump limit property