Amnesty for dreamers

>amnesty for dreamers
>hb1 visas

FUCK THIS LYING JEW NIGGER LOVER

>gets rid of illegal immigrants by giving them all citizenship
drumpfers btfo! lol

>daily mail

Yeah. Good luck with Jeff sessions paco, you're going back

DM is one of the most pro-Trump publications out there. Plus they got this information from Fox and Friends. He basically said he would repeal Obama's executive actions and make into a law. What kind of bullshit?!?!

>pretending to believe everything written in the news
>pretending to be upset about it
>not being a jew shill
Fuck off.

Trump has been pro-amnesty for what he personally calls maybe 30 million illegal Hispanics for as long as the discussion has been on the table.

There are no mass deportations and there was never going to be retard. You meatheads fell for the social media politically incorrect shitposting memes.

Wait until these people are actually counted in the census and whites are slapped in the face with the real number of Hispanics in their respective states. Many of which are already majority Hispanic or are projected to be in short order WITHOUT the illegals factored in.

>tell dreamers the plan will make them very happy
>Plan: 3 steps
>Step 1: Give them anti-depressants
>Step 2: Build Wall
>Step 3: Catapult pill-hazed and giddy Illegals over the Great Southern Border

>f-f-fake news! trump didn't say that!!!
lmao Sup Forums get so blown the fuck out this election

he wants to keep the gangs, criminals, muslims, africans, somalians, and assorted 3rd world scum out. that's all I care about. Good people from south of the border are welcome.

White people BTFO!

You're going to be a minority by 2042 and all your daughters are going to be BLACKED by me and by brothers over the coming decades whilst you sit by and watch like the betas that you are

Being black in white countries is like winning the lottery, your women are abandoning you for BBC faster than you can say nigger!

>illegals who were never willing to assimilate to begin with are now considered to be "good people"
You have to go back. Seriously go back.
>>>>reddit

I have mixed feelings about the dreamers
On one part, it isn't really their fault for being here and only knowing this life. They're also the 1% of the Mexican peasant class, which means most of them have a normal future.

On the other hand they're here and illegals and mooching off of my tax bucks without even being citizens/trying to be
They all expect to live their entire lives as illegals unless mama, papa, and their 1000 relatives also get to stay
Their level of entitlement is ridiculous

Why the fuck would he appease people who will never accept him? They're NOT going to vote republican just because he gave them citizenship. They want open borders out of jealousy because whites invent more, simple as.

GOOD WELFARE USERS LOLOLOL

So this is bad how? He will build the wall, deport the criminals, and anyone who willingly gives them self up and if found to be a positive benefit stays while being put on the system. How is this bad again?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I am going to fucking LOVE watching Drumpfers get BTFO. All the bullshit he touted, but he's still a Dem at heart.

Good job faggots, enjoy the fucking ride you stupid cumstains

You can't let sentimentality interfere with what must be done.

We do not have any way of getting citizenship as the law is right now. We are bared from applying to any legal immigration program unless we leave for 5 to 10 years.

It would suck if I have to leave since I'm halfway through a M.D./PhD program at a public university. I already completed a BS, and MS on state scholarships and I'm hoping to give back by working in the public sector.

If I get a deportation order that will still give me time to finish my degree but I will end up working for some other english speaking country. I really don't want fucking New Zealand to get a free doctor on American dollars.

BECAUSE THEY BROKE THE LAW!

why are spics so dense?

That's literally what Obama did, retard.

He deported more illegals who committed crimes than the last 3 Presidents before him combined. All the while he extended citizenship to illegals who had long abided by all the laws of the US except for being and working here illegally.

And all you Conservative faggots did was bash him for not doing enough.

>amnesty for dreamers
>hb1 visas
If true, then that will be the signal for another wave of illegals coming in, taking much needed jobs, and having more anchor babies.
And the end of Western Civilization, and the beginning of...something else.
Personally, I don't think those coming in now, will be able to maintain what whites have built.
Is this the end, or can we make the leap to something greater?
History says no.
pic related

But wouldn't that mean all your salty crybaby shit about trump being the end of the world was wrong?

Wouldn't there be a bit of shock on both sides?

The reason we have the citizenship law is that we know who is living in the country. If they give themselves up, that accomplishes just that. Filter out the bad, and keep the good.

Literally can't make this shit up

Are Trump supporters literally more unaware than Hillary shills? I thought it was impossible to be dumber than people who identify themselves with their genitals

That doesn't mean he won't be deporting the illegals who commit crimes (you know, crimes other than being illegal)

>his whole life has been funded by american tax dollars and he doesn't even have a job yet and he wants america to pay for his shit
fuck you parasite

someone get his ip address and send it to ice.

I'm going to love watching the democrats get BTFO even though trump is "a democrat at heart".

All the losers and haters still have doubt. SAD!

I have no problem with amensty for illegalls that have been in this country for 5 to 10 years and haven't been in trouble.

and H1B vias even a problem??

You know who deported more illegal than any other president?

Obama

>We do not have any way of getting citizenship as the law is right now.
THEN YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE COME!

Go away. We voted to remove you from our country before you fuck it up even more

>obey the laws of the US
>reside in the country ILLEGALLY
I HATE YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

You know who deported more illegals than any other president?

Obama

this. calm down guys, things can't be worse than obama.

ICE already has my address, though the DREAM act that I signed up for.

So my parents are legal residents and have been paying taxes for 15 years or so. I can't get citizenship through them because I'm over 21. Been here since I was 11.

I don't expect america to pay for shit, America already did, all I am looking for now is the opportunity to pay back...

can an american translate DREAMers into english please?

There's the letter of the law, and the spirit of the law.

If you had a brain you could tell the difference :^)

Get the fuck out, Paco.

I came when I was 11 (15 years ago), my parents are living in the US legally but I am not. I do not have another country to go back to.

Slow conversion of America into Mexico 2.0

spics

>and H1B vias even a problem??

Yes, an extreme problem that is abused heavily, especially in IT where the pay is high. They make up job requirements that are insane, like skills 2 people would normally do separately and try to combine them. It is like expecting an electrician plumber, then when they can't fill it, they get their H1B, underpay some monkey and move on.

>except for being and working here illegally.
oh, right. totally doesn't matter. not at all

the only reason you haven't been deported is because the boarder force was weakened

So begins the long train of mental gymnastics.

the country you were fucking born in?

and please pay us back and get the fuck out

>especially in IT where the pay is high
can confirm.

in florida there are people who set up fake companies just so foreigners can pay them to "hire" them on paper so they can extend their visa indefinitely.

it's a huge problem, and nobody is doing anything about it until Trump came along.

Trump should just offer to transport all illegals to Canada where they can apply for refuge status from the Trump Regime

I hope this is just fake news.

I know Trump really wasn't going to deport everyone (I wish he would though), but he was the best realistic choice we got. However, there is no reason for the DREAMer program to continue; that's just bullshit.

>and H1B vias even a problem??
Person not in IT/Software Development/Engineering detected.

WHY COULDN'T YOU FUCKS VOTE FOR RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

US tax funds going to illegal immigrant education. basically subsidizing our destruction

Its just a ploy to lure them out with free tacos so he can round them all up for deportation.

well, sorry your parents fucked up your life without your consent but it happens everywhere, even in the usa.

you have to go back.

>Rand
>mass deportation
wew

>Their level of entitlement is ridiculous
And which party do you think they will vote for? The Dems of course.
There by turning America into Venezuela.

Well, I'm about to finish my engineering degree, I will be applying.

Better a shitpostah than a spic, a chink or a loo, right?

Gtfo they have to go back

At least they fucking work, unlike you NEET retards who do nothing but talk shit on Sup Forums all day and consider it some kind of service to our country.

I don't even know what you're on about you fucking dingo, but I'm 6th generation born here.

If your parent are legal and you are 21, you can't be given citizenship, but you can be given residency. So it's not like there are no options.

I think only Trump and Bernie claimed to be tackling this issue. Hillary and Cruz were going to raise them by as much as 500%.

>there are people who set up fake companies just so foreigners can pay them to "hire" them on paper so they can extend their visa indefinitely.

i know i'm replying to my own post but pic related

To be honest if I get deported, since I speak english, am young, and will have a doctorate I will probably easily move to Australia or New Zealand, wherever I can find a professorship first.

The swamp isn't drained. The wall became a fence. And now he's giving amnesty to the current illegals. Sup Forums got C U C K E D

THEY LOWER WAGES AND RAISE TAXES YOU FUCKING FAGGOT REDDITOR!!!
>NEET
But I'm not.
Also, GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD!!!

Well, they can't do that bad fortunately, they were basically a banana republic that had 1 real industry, digging oil out of the ground. When the bottom fell out, they were fucked. Guess no one taught them diversification in economics.

engineering is oversaturated especialy electrical. plus they'd never take a white person only a third worlder they can pay 35k

I hope you get sent back and fucking beheaded by the cartels you fucking leach scum

What are dreamers?

we don't have tomato sauce in the usa. you won't last a day.

I can apply for residency, which I already have, but the wait is 8 years. So I'm in line.

>universal healthcare
>amnesty for illegals
>protectionist policies
>friends with the motherland

thank you comrade trump.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

40% white population in America on Trump's watch incoming.

if we deported ALL illegals wages would rise and rents would go down. millennials wouldn't have to live in shoeboxes. our innercities would be gentrified. not to mention that with amnesty they can sponsor their immediate relatives for a green card. fuck no. we're full.

Path != automatic citizenship.

the swamp is drained. the wall can be traded for actually enforcing immigration laws a la hunt and capture.

No cartels where I'm from

I know a guy, Honduran that was illegal. He is the scummiest person I ever met. Plays victim. Gets mad when people see illegals necessary and portrays himself as a victim. He has 4 kids from 3 different mothers in this country and is dumb as shit and of course hates Trump. I would sympathize with these fucking illegal spics if they showed civility and being grateful but no they are really almost all entitled pieces of shit.

Deport every last one. I don't give a fuck what these beaners have to offer, it's time to go, niggers.

Keeping families together, all the way home.

underaged illegal immigrants.

then go back. sounds nice

Right, because if we deported illegals working for shit wages then big companies would suddenly offer generous salaries to American workers in their stead.

You're delusional, m8. You want corporations to pay people better, lower the required hours for full-time work, allowing more people to qualify for benefits, and raise the minimum wage. It's got nothing to do with Spics making Spic wages to live in the ghetto.

who nobody likes

if by work you mean they put out substandard garbage all day. Go look at some of the houses they build, they are junk. It is what you would expect from migrant retards who are paid nothing. They drive down wages for people who would normally do those jobs. White people build things in the north, it happens all the time.

>muh neet meme

Before you come back with some NEET horseshit, I am a network engineer and have worked for nearly 20 years.

Legal immigrants who are decent, fucking welcome as shit and I will be happy to have them. Illegals are bad for the country as a whole as you can't control the influx of labor, market can't react properly and basic economics are ruined.

*negatively not necessary

>I have mixed feelings about the dreamers
I don't

OUT OUT OUT

This is fucking retarded of him if true. He needs to start getting rid of spics if he wants to stop demographics from shifting and causing Republicans from loosing power.

There's a big difference in illegal groups, mainly due to violence and low development indexes in different areas

South Americans>Mexicans>Central Americans imo

less labor = higher wages

>suddenly offer generous salaries to American workers
wrong.

They would offer salaries to American workers.

>mSLPE6ay
>6ay
>Gay

OP is a faggot

Is that scale saying south Americans are the best people or worst?

Kek
T R U M P F A G S have always been more retarded than the faggy liberals

Our children are the dreamers now. Spics are going home!

mudshits MUST die.

Kill yourself reddit fag normie scum

Dang. Why didn't your parents wise up and get you the citizenship before 21?

It's scary how he could make all the Mexicans in the world legal, but liberals would still want to kill him.

why is this topic getting slid?

>there are people who set up fake companies just so foreigners can pay them to "hire" them on paper so they can extend their visa indefinitely.

>it's a huge problem, and nobody is doing anything about it until Trump came along.