MAORI/SAMOAN HATE THREAD

Fuck them all, rude and obnoxious. Leave Australia you filthy fobs.

Australia's version of niggers, they wish they were black.

Do you guys have a "sorry day" where you apologize for being a more advanced culture, like the losers in Australia?

>tfw you will never be skuxx deluxx

fuck off fob

>tfw everything is better in NZ and i will constantly say this but never go back because im a thick fucking MOLDY

Woah I can understand abbo hate but Samoans (at least from American Samoa) are pretty based.

Utah samoans are chill as fuck

Sorry you didnt get the mormon convert poly's straya

Thanks for taking the savages while we get the mormonized ones

Ours are bro tier desu

My only experience with Maori or Samoan stuff has been a couple large fellas I worked with some time ago. And a few years back I had a Samoan chick on the side, and she was certainly T H I C C.

I know a Maori-Mormon, they are extremely fake.

Why are all M O L D Y girls filthy punjabi racemixers, nearly all the ones i know are with some pindickjabi wanna be nigger

They are but ill take a savage pretending to be civilized over one who is proud of their savagery

Tala moana motherfucker, you will pay for your blasphemies against Tukohama, faggot.

Waitangi day. Though it's meant to just celebrate the signing of the treaty.

They are Australian

I thought you hated Abos and that Maori were considered "OKAY" down there. You hate Maori now too?

Poly bitches know how to suck cock. If you are an average white guy you can take the cream of the crop. All you need to do to make them fall in love is to not smack them. If you want to keep them around you smack em.

t. abo

>leave

Kek, no. Who will build your scaffolds, remove your furniture or bounce your clubs? We are the lifeblood of western civilization.

I deployed to Iraq with a unit of nothing but Hawaiians, Samoans, Phillipinos and a handful of Koreans. Was one of the only white dudes. Samoans are fat and stupid for the most part, but they're also pretty great guys. There was a dude in my unit who could easily carry a 50 Cal with one hand.