Cleansing Sup Forums

Okay lads, we did it.
We fucking won 2016 by a huge margin.
It was a fucking amazing year, no doubt.
But let's be honest, Sup Forums, and in particular us on Sup Forums got flooded by newfags, redditors and normies because of the media coverage.
Its pretty obvious, especially on this board in recent time.
The question is, how the fuck do we get rid of the trash now that we dont need them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MD6oDnm43HA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kys and we will have 1 less trash

Sup Forums has always been shit. It's more heavily moderated shit now.

I'd rather have an actual white than a nigger in a white suit

Make Captchas an IQ test question.

Seriously.

t. chicano

t. r/the_donald or wherever you crawled from

thats debatable

thats the thing, gookmoot doesnt really give a fuck, all sings so far show that hes all about letting more and more normies now, considering the forced monetization of the site and etc.
we gotta do this by ourselves

It's really not up for debate. If people = shit. The social media they use will be shit. This is no longer a super secret clique and there's no way you're getting that unless you have a lesser known site.

I really don't think most are newfags as in right of the boat, most have been here on other boards shitting those up and came to Sup Forums.
redditfags have a colony on /qa/ and it's been there for a while.
tumblr has been on Sup Forums since it was added and I believe other boards even longer.

>most have been here on other boards shitting those up and came to Sup Forums

this. you pretty much have people from boards that have been pissed off by SJWs (v, fit, maybe a) and then you have EVERYONE who wanted to know what the hell was going on during the election.

the problem is basically too many people

We need constant daily Red Pill General threads, kept up at the top like the Donald generals and just recycling all the really solid Red Pills on any and every kind of subject, just a constant free for all of Red Pilling, so normies could fall down a rabbit hole reading all the images and wake up red pilled on any number of things from the JQ to Feminism

Why is this bad? I came here 6 years ago in a flood of normies, and I got the redpill like most of them did.

Trust me, the normies are going to take the Red Pill, and we'll be stronger than ever because of it.

Also, Kek wills this thread is now a red pill thread.

Horst Wessel Lied is stickied on the front page.
>youtube.com/watch?v=MD6oDnm43HA
This should help set the tone of the place

TO THE LEFT
WE MOVE TO THE LEFT
Read Habermas NOW

>how the fuck do we get rid of the trash now that we dont need them?
Gas the kikes is the obvious answer, although that might be a few years out

This needs to be done.

nouveau old Sup Forums reporting in
used to be we'd dump gore till they left
course raids only lasted a day or two at most back then
honestly i'm not sure a scare tactic would work these days, they dug in more like ten year tapeworm than a tick i'm afraid

I am not leaving.
I came her to fight for Hillary.
I obviously got BTFO in the election.

I am never leaving though. I shill this place every day with my anti-Trump, anti-white, and anti-rural views. I will always be here.. expect me.

I definitely don't like illegal immigration but I never thought of it like this. Good redpill I think.

I only have about a dozen of these, but if I can get enough, I'll start doing daily red pill threads like

suggests. We need to do this.

if you dump gore then I will spam the shit out of ever thread with BLACKED.COM white women getting hot seeded and breeded by black bulls.

Gore and hate

this. but it cant be the crazy race shit that Sup Forums likes to post. i mean you can get into that but it cant be the first thing people see here

you have to start with stuff like the (((media's))) lies, government corruption and stuff like that

Hell some are Sup Forumsacks just hate everything most of Sup Forums either believes or makes fun of (It's all satire crowd)

Calm down you anonymous wanna be.

This board has been ruined by this election cycle due to reddit tourists and Trump cocksucking faggots. They're turning Sup Forums into reddit 2.0 with all of their shitty memes, FPBP ( upboat :-D ) and their shitty general threads ( subreddits ) and it's fucking cancer.

fpbp

Wtf is going on down there.

Looks comfy

This is pretty indisputable. I mean, Social Security was only intended to pay for like 5-10 years of retirement.

>lies, government corruption

even the new people who come on here are aware of that. but no ones going to believe anything about race superiority if you just say "niggers are dumb deal with it"

Not one liberal will accept that though.

R9k is unbrowsable anymore, they really got fucked by women and normies there.

No fucking way that shitty ass water "looks Comfy" m8.

4c.han is gone for, ive migrated to 8.chan which makes fun of this site quite alot what with us basically letting normies and reddit cucks in for free.

>says a newfag

That's a flooded city. Le Emilia I think? There be sewerage in them waters.

Sup Forums is like the dump.
You can't get rid of the trash because the trash is the whole point of the place.

Personally I love it.

Shit will only get worse and we'll turn into Sup Forums 2.0 if we don't do something now, I think will work

Eh true. Didn't think it through. Just saw swimming and grilling. But you're right. Probably has some staph infection now

I honestly think we bring back shoveldog.
If youve been here long enough you can handle it and libfags and redditors will short circuit

Yes stay here walk amongst us the redpills will find the way down your throat sometime fucking shuffler

That's because you're

they know i to the extent of "yeah the media lies, yeah the government is corrupt" but we could post redpills showing how deep it goes as well as the source of the corruption.

as far as race goes all people need to know is that the races are different. some are smarter, some are stronger. trying to push the idea that whites are superior over everyone else is going to piss people off and make them post stupid ass blacked threads since most people here are probably not white

The trash is fine, fresh blood. The longer normies stay on pol the deeper our true cause manifests in their mind. We all know this, it's happened to us all. If 10 redditors come here and 2 decided to stay for a few weeks, we win. Those 8 were always going to be cucks. They can't all deny the red pills no more than we could.

Hitler didn't become Chancellor by staying in his pub.

We don't. We keep sperging like usual until they assimilate and join in with the sperging.

They're here forever just like you and me..

>there is anything stopping it from turning into b
no. not realizing it's been b since the election cycle.

>get rid of them?
nah, we stay the course.

Redpill everyone, maintain board culture.

>shame newfags
>shame and slide AMAs
>if female posts, slide until tits and timestamp
>if white knights, humiliate and slide until tits and timestamp
>

>Sup Forums
>moderated

Gee I'm hurt.
Somebody on the interwebs doesn't like me.
That's never happened before.

More gore webm and more jew hate.

My two favorite things, don't forget the holohoax and nigger hate threads either Denmark bro

> crazy race shit that Sup Forums likes to post
There is nothing crazy about it Leaf. If you cant shallow such a simple redpill then you have no future on this board of peace

I'm tired of hating Jews.
Is there anything about Danes that will make me angry?
I'd like to be an original bigot.

>Gee I'm hurt.
Kek
You must be I just stated what you already implied.
Did you get lost

we could take on any and all ideas posted by newfags, redittors, etc. etc., and through rigorous discourse and debate, either bring them over to our way of thinking or send them back to whatever safer, more familiar spaces.

or you know, just double down with all the nazi shit.

if you come to Sup Forums and thats the first thing you see, youre probably only going to see this board as a place to shitpost

you can ease newfags into race stuff but dont make the first thing they see be "WHITES R DA BESS KILL EVERYONE ELSE"

and that's my last one

>i mean he is a leaf
maybe we need the rake

Nigger hate threads bore me tbq h famalam. Mostly because Denmark does not have a large population of feral pavement apes like the states.

>holohoax
always burgerbro

>I'm tired of hating Jews.
why? Kikes are cancer. Just look at what they did to your now mutilated dick burger.

>Is there anything about Danes that will make me angry?
I have no idea. We used to sell Irish women and children to Arabs for coloured stones. We had a lot of slaves but we moved them all to designated "slave" islands so we could keep Denmark white. Then we sold them to you and BLACKED America even further.

if you come to Sup Forums and that is the first thing you see I am hoping you will leave again. We have no need for the fucking reddit anti SJW crowd.

Sup Forums in general is an addiction, people never leave.

>Jew flag

just convert all the normies to our side

Bost swastikkkas everywhere

Can't get mad about you selling the Irish, I've met them.

Moved all your niggers to islands and let them starve? Yeah, no problem either.

About the only thing I can think of to hate you for is the fact that Danishes are inferior to donuts .... but really I'm just jealous.

Oh well, back to kike-baiting...

>COPS the TV show

audible kek

>Danishes
what the fuck is that? Some Merican cake?

Instead of captcha, force users to answer a question from Culture of Critique. It will allow only actual redpilled users to post, and if newfags want to post, they will be forced to read the book which will redpill them and raise the quality of the posts.

goddamn when did danish bants get so good? i thought your people celebrated mediocrity?

>We have no need for the fucking reddit anti SJW crowd

its not reddit and SJWs its people from other boards on Sup Forums. theyre not going to leave (remember, youre here forever) theyre going to shit up the board because they think we're stupid/insane

redpilling newfags on race first will only serve the purpose of circle jerking about being white

redpilling newfags on jews first would be MUCH better AND make them more receptive to the race redpilling

>remember, youre here forever

It's Sup Forums policy to give returning posters the plague.

Actually they were invented in Austria.
You denied Austria it's one potential claim to fame (other than Arnold Schwartzenegger.)

NOW I hate Danes.

THANK YOU, FUCK JEWS FOR FUCKING WITH PEOPLES DICKS. EVERYONE WHO DOES THAT IS MADE OF EVIL.
May I suggest that instead of (((Government conspiracy))) redpills, I think one of the best things to stay focused on, is the normalization of disgusting things and extreme feminism. Nothing redpills people to liberalism like seeing how disgusting shit can get.

Like this pic for example, tell me this won't enrage anybody normal about lesbians, jews and liberal gender identity

Well, just speaking from experience, redpilling me on race first made me way more open to the JQ.

race took me almost a year. Jew red pill came within a month. Because once you get that race is biological, then you notice all the obvious attempts to push racemixing, and that's where the JQ comes in.

shitticklers who don't know their flags

Stuff like this too, that really gets at the white genocide nerve

And sie Führer, burger ;^)

but it aint a WHITE flag

Are the lads @ Luelinks IE endoftheinter.net newfags when they make incursions here?

well Leaf I guess you have a point. I just hate these "newfags" are here phases.

It all just become so tiresome to deal with naive idiots who cant accept the basic facts here in life.

Danish bants have always been shittier

you put cheese on weinerbroed? Also the texture looks all wrong.

>pic related is real weinerbroed