Will she ever stop shitting on every fucking tweet?

Will she ever stop shitting on every fucking tweet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PfMVqKTl2HM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is what women do. Did you expect her to work or actually provide anything to society?

There are some people, my Egyptian friend, whose sole purpose in life is to hang from the proverbial coat-tails of others. Their own achievements are non-existent and, without the vapid applause and encouragement they receive from other mediocre people, their existence is rendered null and void and entirely meaningless.

Suicide is honestly a good solution for these lost souls.

Well said

Good post.

Literally just stop giving her attention and eventually she'll end up a statistic.

This lady pisses me off just by how she words things.

It seems she wants to be the center of attention for everything.

Pseudo-intelligence looks even worse than being dumb. This chick proves it.

>just comes in with one liners
>talks nonsence
>thinks she comes away the victor
It is almost laughable how this shit is even real life. But i am sure she will take it to far some time and the dudes in suits will turn up at her house and arrest her for threats. It will happen Sup Forums just wait for the time she spergs out and is lead out as a traitor. All of her leftist "friends" will abandon her and say "she does not represent us".

I worry for her, she'll get a blood clot or carpel tunnel for spending all day on her phone

>These are people -I categorize them as life's losers- who get their sense of accomplishment and achievement from trying to stop others. As far as I'm concerned, if they had any real ability they wouldn't be fighting me, they'd be doing something constructive themselves.

lmao, maybe when it stops triggering babies like you

Grow up and brush these sorts of things off, like Trump does.

I miss when the top tweet was always that Neil kid saying something nice.

top post

>lmao, maybe when it stops triggering babies like you

its the best part trump tweets imo

legit laugh my ass on how mad liberals at Trumps presidency

I don't mind when someone shitposts or insults my beliefs or anything, especially when it's funny and that's why I visit Sup Forums everyday. But what she is doing isn't funny, isn't insulting, isn't criticizing, isn't shitposting, isn't anything but irritating nonsense.

Oh honey, shh shh its okay darling, sweetie, pumpkin, cupcake, honey.

I was having the same thoughts; is she actually adding value to her company or is she just bored in the kitchen?

As long as autists like yourself keep giving her attention, no

my blood sodium levels rise just reading those posts desu, it's great

again, stop being so sensitive

The only reason I guess why she is doing it is to promote herself among leftist employers, media to get money and attention.
She is now fucking verified on Twitter

I think she has it in her head that if she says random shit in reply to his tweets he will suddenly get triggered as the left do get PTSD and go crawl away from the white house. Utter madness.

she puts whore in the phrase attention whore

Which faction is the most redpilled, Sup Forums?

Protip: It's the NC
>Freedom Fighters
>Based AF
>Doesn't fall for the alien jew when fighting like vanu

What's not to like?

Why are always the exact same people commenting on his Tweets? Every time he has tweeted 30-60 seconds ago they have already tweeted at his new tweet.

she's hoping he'll respond to her so she can become the leftist whore of the day. she'll be celebrated and probably get invited to do a round of talk shows, and make some whore cash

She isn't being permaban'd for a reason.
He wants you to see her.

spbp

True. Not the first whore to sellout for quick fame wont be the last either.

She wants his old orange cock so bad it's embarrassing.

It's getting her tons of attention from tards like you who insist on sharing her tweets.

>big deal
>one tweet
sounds like a big deal to me

How does she get the top reply every time? Seems like a good way to make skrilla sellin my supa lit mixtape

If we continue to draw attention to her embarrassing behavior she'll eventually slip up and say something over the line to somebody, and then we can Eichenwald her. We need a few straightmans though.

Do you know me?
Is that you Danny?

Liberals today don't know how to communicate without smug snarkiness. It took them less than a decade to get comfortable and overly confident in their hug boxes and then bring the terrible ideas that breed in such an environment out into the real world.

Hopefully they take the opportunity to question some things over the next 8 years, and stop acting like their so called progressivism has some kind of manifest destiny element to it.

>Literal communists
>Redpilled

Nice try, Bernie

She works for jimmy kimmel

straya cunt dropping truth-bombs

refreshing between all the leaf-posting to see some quality content

its either somebody paid to do this or some semi intelligent ai software. We need to find out which it is.

No the TR are based fashy goys

I asked her what a desperate attempt to flee irrelevance by replying to someone's twitter 14 hours a day felt like and she blocked me

This post is severely underrated. In fact this post should grace the home page. Thank you for your based wisdom, it is truly refreshing.

This woman is a true parasite, her hopes and aspirations for her future literally rest on garnering attention from saccharine, condescending tweets faster than anybody else.

My natural compulsion is to ignore this person because I see them for what they are. It would be funny though if people on twitter started accusing her of being racist and crowding out minorities because she is a white woman and her criticisms are always PUT AHEAD of brave PoCs :^)

She don't know what a kitchen is... This is truly the dumbest cunt alive.

this is a fking bot, the libtards have so low energy they couldn't keep this up

>without the vapid applause and encouragement they receive

This is exactly the thing that is wrong with social media. They are being constantly encouraged by circle jerking idiots that have forgotten what the world is really like

This bitch confirmed for wanting Trump's dick, literally lusting for it in front of millions of people. She can't wait for him to tweet so she can drop some smarmy horseshit and get those sweet sweet twitter (You)s. Is it really that hard for her to find a man? Sad!

:p LOW ENERGY

Mentioning the letter is pretty fucking petty, even for Trump

It's really sad at this point. She needs to get laid.

Nasty woman

Thanking someone for a letter is "petty" now? i know you yanks are rude but come the fuck on.

Quality post

>irritating nonsense
Also known as the output of female comedians.

it's never going to happen. i've met too many people in their 30s like this, they haven't grown up a bit.

Honestly I've read her tweets like 5 times and they still sound like gibberish to me. I can't really tell what shes trying to get across.

Who is she? The lady "Sweet Angel I know how the world run"?

>Bushes just go to the hospital to avoid the inauguration
>Wish them a speedy recovery

Most gullible president of all time

LMAO you guys need a safespace?

I don't understand these and I think anyone that likes them should be Holocausted

This is how she promotes herself, by auto-replying to every one of his tweets the moment they are published. I think She uses bots too.

Everyone just needs to start responding to all of her tweets with rape threats.

>kalb
It means dog in arab

>Bush family avoiding the inauguration

RED FLAGGGGGGGG

Sounds like your everyday Trump general thread on Sup Forums

Kikes gonna kike, she won't quit until we meme her to death. I thought people were working on this a few days ago, why did they stop?

Underrated

> Bushes are not going to attend
> Assassination of Trump & Clintons at inauguration
> Jeb becomes President
> Putin nukes US
> France surrenders

is she /our girl/ pol?

spbp

>France surrenders

kek

Paris has already been nuked by shitskins.

That woman is proof of why men go gay.

> getting triggered by this person

You are literally giving her what you want. She's better at persuasion than you are.

She seems pretty cool.

Wow, an Australian that didn't use his single daily post for shit posting.

What the actual fuck is this bitch's problem?

she's qt though

youtube.com/watch?v=PfMVqKTl2HM

> (((Bess Kalb)))

Excellent post dingo fucker

That's President Donald to you Betsy Wetsy.

>Eichenwald
What happened to him? Last I heard he was threatening legal shit over a seizure gif from a Mister Jew Goldstein

She's a liberal

If I was Trump I would've had this fucking bitch assassinated already, Buddha himself wouldn't have the patience to listen to this stupid, stupid woman.

It also means dog or bitch in Arabic, which is also appropriate.

Take my (you)

We should send her pics of our dicks

Just for laughs you know haha

OBSESSED
SHE WANTS THE PRESIDENTIAL DICK

>yfw she's a Sup Forumslack doing this for twitter (you)s

She is brilliant really.

The NC literally are just rebelling for the sake of "muh freedom" they do not even care that TR rule was objectively better. Further their rebellion comes at a time when the Vanu crisis is happening, dividing TR resources from being able to just crush the Vanu threat. I would not be surprised if their leaders were really Vanu shills.

Terran Republic for life
Loyalty until death
Strength in unity

He has since issued a long rant on Twitter claiming that Trump wants to give Russia nuclear weapons, so that Russia can kill us all, presumably including Trump. Eichenwald actually said this. Unless it was his wife.

Noice Gary

Is it messed up if i want her to beat the shit out of me?

Look at the number of retweets, replies and likes.

Also stop promoting the cunt. You're worse than she is, if you aren't actually her.

Faggot.

Nope, she's obsessed. Liberals are batshit insane. These rage filled autistic freaks wanted to run the world. Remember that. This cunt thinks she's better than you. Remember that.

nope

She's a troll, you know? like Donald. She's just a lot lot worse.

why are you guys so butthurt? /po/lacks of all people should be able to stomach horrible shitposts.

No she's not. She's pretty dumb.

>can someone just fuck this bitch to get her of her phone.