OPERATION RED PILL THE NORMIES

So, I personally have stopped giving a fuck and started posting all my red pill memes on Facebook/social media. Some of you may consider that social suicide, but I implore you to listen.

A propaghanda campaign has been committed against most of the western world. Why shouldn't we just do the same thing back? We have truth on our side, if we can get memes spreading, we can socially engineer our own little revolution of thought.

It is our duty to truth. I no longer care for superficial relationships or people who are straight up delusional. We can break societal conditioning in the same manner in which it is being played against us. If enough of us do this, and people start seeing the same messages pop up everywhere, they will start to question reality. We can do this Sup Forums, we fucking meme'd the God Emperor in.

The truth always prevails in the end. Let's help it along a little. Post from your personal social media, or create a new one and post from a proxy if you're a puss.

We can win this propaganda war. Post the dankest red pills you have, no matter how autistic it makes us. The truth is on our side, we have the power of the internet. Stop letting fear prevent you from doing what is right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sOvWxvsAgJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When was the last time you got laid?

i'm down

OP, he's assessing whether you've got anything to lose. If you don't, you're good to go.

Keep fighting the good fight

Few weeks ago. I'm actually a Chad undercover normie who is smart enough to see this entire shit is fucked. Legitimately been offered a modeling contract, I wish I was kidding. Having good looks has only proven to me how retarded/disgusting people act when you are good looking.

Making account now what should my header be

Half ASHKENAZI jew and half Anglo as well.

Don't let them slide this thread lets get it back to page 1. I want like 300+ replies and normie rage

Pic related

Faith enough. I just find its best to redpill women slowly. Still get laid, and they slowly start to accept the truth.

no i want them to take it seriously

>red pill normies
>normies take it seriously

Pick one, unfortunately.

sheeeeit well ill change it to that then

The only way they'll take it seriously is if lots of people start doing it.

Normies are like cattle who don't actually think, they just look for social cues so they can anticipate which behavior can get them a desired result.

WE HAVE TO BREAK THE CONDITIONING

You can't have a white community because Big Industry and Big Banking need cheap laborers for Big Profits and Easy Credit.

Strong white communities block mass immigration. That's why you are taught to hate yourself for being related to white people who won wars and kept their towns and neighborhoods white.

The other part of the program is to teach you to be sexually attracted to non whites. This makes you willingly integrate with them while becoming hostile to any white community that wants to remain white.

You have been deceived and are proudly destroying your race for the sake of Big Profits. Wake Up!

follow me faggots

I'm gonna need more red pill memes to be successful, post em boys
youtu.be/sOvWxvsAgJM

Don't let this thread SLIDE. I don't personally partake in the non - mixing arguement (although I see its validity, love is just more important to me) but any and all red pills should be posted if you think they're dank

Commencing mini dump, help me ninjas. Funny memes work best comedy should be our platform.

if you are in high school/ college, post this on your public account.

russia outlawed insulting islam so they really should be with the rapefugees

BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

will be the new conditioning

True way is kek way

dump the redpill memes
please no greentext

I've been doing the same thing.

I've been posting a lot of fashwave images, and a few redpill images here and there.

I think using fashwave is a good idea. The more subtle the images the better. You want the recipient of the information to receive an idea subconsciously. That way the idea will appear to appear organically from their own thought processes.

I've been posting the fashwave stuff too it is dank. Someone help me dump red pills I'm phone posting.

Why does it keep saying 'the system believes my post is spam plz reformat'. Been on here since middle school, never seen dat boi.