Bump

bump

OH BOY

At least post the official channel
youtube.com/watch?v=l5AxV1SrTkE

This guy is going to get suicided

WHAT. TIMELINE. IS. THIS.

Bump.

This guy is like a real life Captain America.

That's the thing tho, when you actually start looking into this stuff it's at best really fucking creepy dudes and at worst a paedo ring.

The dismissal as fake news w/o investigation only makes it look worse. It was just a matter of time till a journalist took an honest look at it.

Is this guy controlled opposition?

THE BEST ONE
>how long before Ben dies in a "tragic accident"

No. He's a humble Jew working for C.B.S. an honest living.

I love 2017

WATCH HIS OFFICIAL VIDEO NOT A RIP OFF

youtube.com/watch?v=l5AxV1SrTkE

He actually seems pretty good. Has some good segments on Syria and Libya as well covering the FOIA documents that propaganda outlets like CNN didn't touch. I wouldn't be surprised if he got bought out eventually though.

Why cant we stop winning?

Please post in my thread about the subject that has the original video in it Bso Ben Swann gets the goytube bucks instead of some random reuploader

They almost all are, but no. His reporting on the facts like this makes him look really legit.

It doesn't fucking matter, what matters is the content you shill. Post either.

Gosh, I wonder why no respected agency would waste time, money and resources on an investigation where there exists no evidence, no victims or any leads at all

Truly tickles my thoughts.

damn america
not even one day since the first black president steps down and there is already scandals everywhere about pedophilia, dirty money, secret war plans, media coverage and every dirty thing under the sun

white people really ARE cattle if you haven't noticed.