Stopping the #DisruptJ20 riots

How do we hinder, if not stop, these rioters?

I think we need to keep putting pressure, get it out to as many people. What is the best way of doing so though?

youtube.com/watch?v=MHZSfhd1X_8&t=1s

youtube.com/watch?v=0c2JjMyTEPc

nowtheendbegins.com/soros-funded-domestic-terror-group-disruptj20-plans-shutdown-donald-trumps-inauguration/

We all need to help, Soros and his marxist minions are planning something big, and he can not succeed.

Other urls found in this thread:

disruptj20.org/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/17/expose-anarchist-group-scales-back-plans-blocked-roads-disrupt-inauguration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also please bump, my threads have been slid and/or slowed down by m0ds.

>Please clap

Why contain it?

Containment means less damage or danger.

Well it' true. I tried to make a Hollywood gate thread and it got shilled and saged.

That only makes the protests look worse. Precisely what should happen.

Let it spill into the streets.

I was just making the obvious Jeb! joke while bumping.
Aka, being a smartass, not actually criticizing.

I wish their was a sarcasm button on computers lol

You get citizen journalists to go there with personal video cameras and video everything that happens. Pay special attention to anything violent that happens. (If you are a regular lonely type, go alone. If you have friends you hang with normally, bring them to help guard you.)

Keep your guard up the whole time and stay out of the middle of group fights if you can. A good pair of running shoes and the physical conditioning to match is a good thing.

I mean I see what you mean... I guess

Don't try to stop them, they're hurting themselves really badly in the public view by doing this.

This seems a lot like that one political cartoon depicting the shift from Bush to Obama.

Is this what politics is from now on? Where half the country is in revolt every time the government is controlled by the "wrong" party?

I mean fuck I think Trump will be a disaster, fuck up the planet so bad and more but still its like wow, this is politics now.

Kek. I don't.
Being able to read tone through text is a valuable skill, and can only really be learned the hard way without the faggy /s plebbit uses.

>the faggy /s plebbit uses.
Please tell me they're not that fucking stupid.

God you're a bitch. Fuck you pussy.

The shift from Bush to Obama was way more peaceful. A few republicans protested, but it wasn't at the level of full scale riots. Also Soros and the Democrats are actually funding these, and have been all year.

why contain it?
Getting mixed up with this will do no good.
Let the lefties chimp out and give Trump as reason to declare martial law on day 1

Apparently. I see it used by obvious transplants here from time to time.
I can understand shit like that in EQ, but here it really isn't appropriate.

At least get the word out. I alone can only reach so many people.

We shouldn't be trying to stop the (((rioters))), we should be encouraging them. Show the world how violent libfaggots are, more people will come to our side.

Plus, there's nothing they can do to stop a trump presidency, so it's pretty funny to laugh at them too

>it's pretty funny to laugh at them

I think this is why we don't have any conservative comedy talk shows, we don't need them, the left is funny enough on their own that we don't need jokes explained to us.

disruptj20.org/

>Email (Not in the US?)
>Not in the US?

turn them on each other
>free hand out promises
>lure in all the niglets
>wait for niglets to start wondering where all their freebies are
>they blame whitey
>libcucks caught up in chimp out

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/17/expose-anarchist-group-scales-back-plans-blocked-roads-disrupt-inauguration/
>“By virtue of us making those claims, it whips people up into the kind of panic that accidentally ends up causing the chaos we want. You can say ‘all of Metro is being blockaded’ and people will stay home,”

Literal terrorism

So the options then are:
A.) Film and record
B.) Get the word out before hand
C.) Get them to turn on eachother

Yep its sedition. Soros should have had his fat ass in jail a long time ago.

Probably A would be our best bet.

I want them to riot.
I want there to be bloodshed.
I want to see the creation of right wing death squads in my lifetime.
I want to see the liberal cities burned with a cleansing fire.
Death is too good for a Democrat.

>undemocratic

The election was undemocratic. More people voted for Hillary.

Why not all 3?

Silly Canadian, the US is a federal republic not a Democracy. We're only democratic on the state level.

Ok.

It still wasn't democratic. The cartoon is retarded.

Also Hillary beat Obama in the 2012 Primaries. Guess that means that Obama wasn't a valid President.

Who cares Democracy is an extremely flawed system of government.

That's right. Only rural and suburban retards voted for Obama in 2008. City people wanted Hillary.

Yeah that's why we have a EC - to keep city idiots who live a bubble and think they know everything, to rule over the rest of the country.

From ruling over*

So instead you have rural and suburban retards ruling over the rest of the country.

A) Definitely, the normies going to the inauguration will likely be all over that one anyway
B) O'Keefe has already been working on that, both in terms of the public being aware as well as informing the appropriate authorities, who were most likely already looking into it.
C) Easier said then done in the time frame we have to work with, but thankfully, they're already doing it to themselves.
>D) See what else we can dig up

Antifa goes wherever the (((cause))) needs "help."
t. was an anarchist in my edgy college days

I'm less worried about the (((rioters))) themselves than I am that they may be an effective distraction for whatever the deep state is up to.

Let 'em at it. A little violence will be necessary in order to impose martial law.

No it's an equilibrium. Suburban and rural people don't live in a bubble, we actually know our neighbors, we are forced to interact with low IQ blacks, hispanics, and arabs everyday, we have a deeper connection to our land and nature.

I like the way Styx said it, "New Yorkers think Central park is nature; Nature with wifi!"

Has someone from New York City or LA ever played in creeks and forests? I did all the time as a kid

Let them do it. They will show everyone how fucked up and insane they are. It's a good thing for us, to be honest.

True we need to pay attention to what goes behind the curtain, especially on Trump and the Deploraball.

I still play in creeks and forests and I'm an adult

lefties go into nature to smoke weed, they bring their music players too.

They care more about saying they went to nature than actually enjoying the nature.

The only immediate good news in all of what's been going on is that the left is starting to understand our paranoia.
Better late then never, I guess, even if they don't understand the depth yet.

Can confirm as an ex-leftist.
I just like the peace and quiet.

I'm talking more about big city liberals. The kind who only ever venture into nature as a vacation.

Honestly, the only way for this thing to burn out is to let normies see, over and over again, what kind of people are opposing the president.

It's going to be a pretty serious conflict in American society, but the truth is that the normie always opts for stability and community over division and terrorism.

The 80s, 90s and 2000s are a good demonstration of what you get in the aftermath of feckless and irresponsible treason.

After the Vancouver riots in 2011, people took to the street to denounce the whole thing. Honestly, that's what America needs. This shit is too much. Is it what America stands for?

Exactly, real Americans should rule the country.

>rural and suburban retards
>real Americans

>leaf
>human

He's right. California and New York should not *alone* be deciding the fate of our nation.
The Electoral College is working exactly as intended.

Yep.

Unfortunately, you have to win on a state by state basis... Just because Hillary really, really, won in California doesn't mean shit if she couldn't get the majority of states to buy her mandate.

Rural and suburban retards depend entirely on the cities to survive.

They're citizens too, champ.

But they are inferior.

that's exactly backwards.

Wrong. The cities rely entirely on the crop growers to survive.

A lot of the arguments against the EC seem to ignore that a popular vote would liberate people on both sides in states that are foregone conclusions.

>This seems a lot like that one political cartoon depicting the shift from Bush to Obama.

Did tea partiers threaten to rape and murder the Obamas every day during the election cycle? Did they assault people attending Obama rallies? Did they block highways and damage private property? Did the media defend them and deflect to show how Obama may have provoked the violence?

Oh, and the only retard in this argument is you.
Thanks for bumping.
Seacrest OUT!

Do you have any proof to back up your claims?

What do you do for a living?
How much money do you earn?
Do you have any useful life skills?
How often do you eat at restaurants?

>Wrong. The cities rely entirely on the crop growers to survive.

If all the "crop growers" dropped dead tomorrow, city people would automate food production.

You are literally subhuman.

Call your local authorities and say you have information on groups that want to disrupt the rally. Supply them with everything.

No, they wouldn't. And I live in a suburb.
You're an idiot.

Would they? Answer these questions:

A black guy at work told me he's getting $2500 to go there and protest against Trump. The funniest part is he may be the niggest nigger I've ever met, but he voted for Trump and is an outspoken republican.

False information doesn't help, it just confuses the matter, and ties up resources the authorities can't afford when they're already in crisis mode.

Kek
Do you leafs ever think maybe not speaking? It makes you all look bad

Find out which hotels they are staying in, pull the fire alarm at 2am.

If they are on the Soros payroll, they'll all likely be housed in bulk-booked cheap hotels and picked up en mass by bus. A few infiltrators and bit of social engineering on local hotels and charter bus companies might find out where they are staying.

>niggest nigger
>outspoken republican.

pick one please

Disable/blockade the buses

He's still taking the $2500 from a Soros company and going to protest against Trump. It's not like republican niggers don't exist you know.

>It makes you all look bad
It does, but that's the "Obama Leaf."
He's particularly useless.

Then fuck him, he's still a nigger.

Meh. He's taking the extra pay while ignoring the ideals.
Sounds like a good anti-commie to me.

How do rural areas relay on urban areas to survive?

(((You)))

what i dont understand is whats with the nose bridge pericings?
it looks stupid, is generally done to farm cows, and if im not mistaken, hurts a lot to actually pierce.

He's protesting and thus participating in sedition.

FUCK. HIM.

Arguing at the wrong dude.
I was suggesting the opposite.
Please see: Apparently, quads confirm.
I thought those were just trips.

He's (((protesting))), ie. he's taking the money but DGAF about the cause, ergo taking up a slot a true believer might have been.
In other words, he's deliberately wasting (((their))) money.

If just the truck drivers had enough of your shit all at once everyone in an urban environment would be dead in four days except for the top 1% most vicious niggers, who will be fighting over cans of beans.

I say let it happen.

let every American, and the entire WORLD know of the treachery of these scum. they hate our country. they hate freedom. they hate democracy. when it doesn't go in their favor. they hate the republic. they deserve to exposed to the entire world that they only believe in freedom if it suits their ambitions. but thats fucking not how America works. they need to be taught a lesson.

Bump

You realize the only reason trucks haven't been automated yet is that butthurt truck drivers keep bitching, right?

let them protest and just kill them all. antifa must die

The city people would vote themselves infinite food production. Production would fail, cities would collapse into anarchy and civil war, just like always.

There's one group of people intimately connected to the effort required to maintain civilization, it's NOT the people in human rat cages. There is literally something wrong with you. Your brain is not capable of handling the amount of people you're exposed to and it's rendering you mentally ill. Cities are literally killing you.

mmm me gusta

They have said they intend to shoot fireworks at police. Lethal force would be justified at that point. Kill a few of the protesters, the rest would run off. Problem solved

Agree with many posters here. CAMERAS CAMERAS CAMERAS
DC cunts we need you. Non DC cunts be ready to spread the footage.

You can also try to infiltrate via one of the Facebook groups, just show up with a bandana covering your face. Don't do anything illegal but you might be able to get more revealing footage from their perspective.

There was once a proposed use of the interrobang.
>Please clap‽

You are a sad cucked bastard if you think these impotent liberal graphic designer twats can do anything.

I love it. these posts talking about people in ''''''flyover'''''' states as retarded and out of touch, keep it up. It hurts you and your faggy cause, but you don't have enough self-awareness to even see that.

We give you enough rope, and you hang yourself with it over and over and over again, like a rube.

Why do you people still reply to the inner-city retard leaf?

your mom and dad think you're a disaster

you got it

Doesn't matter. You are subhuman waste.

Dc count here. Wish I could be at the inauguration but I have to stay home with my wife's son. It's her night out with friends, hopefully she gets in before 3AM. I always get so worried.