This is totally vulgar and classless

indy100.com/article/donald-trump-moth-discovery-troll-twitter-science-tiny-genitals-7532761

Wow a moth as a small peepee?

Who would have thought?

>Narjas Zatat

Sounds like he has strong desire for America to succeed.

Cool if it had no dick they could have named it after Obama

this is before or after the urinated on it?

If this was true it would be funny. They should name it the Drumpf.

Who cares. Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump. Most of them don't even believe science is real.

Inb4 they also duscover this moth is capable of time travelibg and is the key to 100% renewable energy on earth

what is it with liberals and their fixation with cocks?

this article is like a week old and it's amazing liberals have somehow shoehorned in penis size, once again

The small hands meme is baffling. Trump is bigger in stature and everything else than most of the people who try to use that meme. Drumpf lmao!

>I hate this guy
>let me cement his legacy further by naming a creature after him

Smart.

What's wrong Snowflake are you triggered?

>you know what would really show that stupid donald drumpf
>we should name even more things after him
This is why you lost the election liberals.

seriously? i feel they release a report on hitlers dick every other year.

what dick?

please delete image is very offense

>entomologists for thousands of years will study this being a remember a great man

I see no problem here.

>Neopalpa donaldtrumpi is a moth species of the genus Neopalpa occurring in Southern California and Northern Mexico. It was first described by the Canadian scientist Vazrick Nazari in January 2017. He picked the name because the moth's head cover reminded him of the hair of Donald Trump and he was hoping that the name might create some publicity for underappreciated small animals

Nowhere in the wikipedia article does it say anything about being named for its tiny dick (moths have small genitals who woulda thunk?) Also nowhere does it state that is was named to make fun of Trump. Terrible journalism. SAD!

>He picked the name because the moth's head cover reminded him of the hair of Donald Trump and he was hoping that the name might create some publicity for underappreciated small animals.

Doesnt say anything about him being inspired by a tiny peen

kinda cute too

>above: male genitals of N. neonata
>below: male genitals of N. donaldtrumpi
TRUMP BTFO

oh Honey, that's too cute for words

>Getting pissed over the first decent bantz the left has shown since Bush
Get out Texas.

And then it backfires and they find that one moth was a mutation and the rest all have big dicks.

your digits add up to 11

Next week:
NEW MOTH DISCOVERED TO CURE CANCER

Trump goes down in history.
Scientist kills himself after murdering his family and black homosexual lover

Who gives a shit?
>inb4 300+ replies

What the fuck is indy100?

>gold pin-dick moth
>Drumpius Ora Minimae

They don't like how Trump drops to his knees for every zionist and ex-KGB cock he sees

Doesn't his ex say he was like 8 inches and thick?

Vulgar and Classless like Trump? The man who resorts to insults on his opponents of the most superficial nature?

Trump can be a great showman and political opponent but to say he has class and isn't vulgar is ridiculous.

A baboon in a fancy suit, in a gilded apartment is still a baboon

trump is 6'3"

I don't care about the association, what pisses me off is the double standard in our media and culture.

This 'other' 'deplorables' 'flyover states' shit will lead to war eventually.

HAHAHA Drumpf BTFO

How does it feel that NO ONE likes you drumpfkins and the day of reckoning is approaching where racist bigoted views will no longer exist

Thanks doctor

The Neopalpa donaldtrumpi has golden flakes on its head resembling Trump's hair-do and an unusually shaped penis (compared to other moth species). The discoverer of Neopalpa donaldtrumpi did not mean the name as any kind of insult to President Trump, but of course the media will try to present things that way.

this

the only reference I can find about the small peen is from these clickbait sites

>muh body shaming

Liberals are the biggest fucking hypocrites

Why do liberals love dicks so much?
/thread

FUCK YOU!! THERE WAS ONLY ONE PERIOD OF TIME WHEN PICCOLO WAS STRONGER THAN VEGETA!!! FUCK THAT SPACE NIGGER!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

seriously... every intellectual ON THE PLANET hates this dimwit

how the fuck is burgerland so jew-cuck that they elected this erectile dysfunctioning dullard??

he's 6'2"

What animal would you name Hillary after

It has to be something that would fit her holy radiance

It's actually starting to upset me a little bit when libtards and normies use tiny penis and virgin insults.

Isn't that toxic masculinity and body-shaming though?

He's 9 inches. His ex-wife said it in her book.

I'm 8 . call me a small dick, I don't care cause I know its not.

Someone imaging something doesn't make it true.

It's good that academia is being exposed as totally in the bag for the left wing. They act like they are too smart for it, but clearly they're really pissed about the loss

every (((public intellectual)))

A rat

You just need to understand that it's all projection, user. They're emasculated nu-males trying to dump their misery onto a convenient target.

He published it in a journal with an impact factor of 0.933 (i.e. very low quality journal) and put Donald Trump as a keyword to drum up interest.

What a fucking loser.

Unless you're an intellectual who is opposed to a new Cold War with Russia, or opposed to collaborating with al-Qaeda in Syria, or simply opposed to a certain corrupt two-faced woman caught red-handed undermining democracy thanks to Wikileaks...

even closet intellectuals would an hero to this:

>7inches
>feels bad man

I see, for how nice and sweet she is.

>tfw too intellectual to vote for Trump

Now he has an insect named after him. Trump is going to live forever at this point while all these lefties will be dead, gone and forgotten not too long from now.

>plz look at my meme pic

When was that?

>body shaming is wrong unless we do it.

It kinda looks like him

Do moths even care about dick size? They're insects, their sex is not like mammal sex where the female wants to be impaled by a goddamn telephone pole. They just need to get their shit fertilized so they can scurry away and lay their damn eggs. If the species has relatively small genitals than that's just fine. It's National Geographic, not Backdoor Sluts 9.

Why are they so interested in Trump's penis anyways? That's gross.

Heres a bug I named after the Clintons

If it had a 9 inch dick they'd call it Michelle.

>mfw leftist body shaming

I think they named it after Trump for the gold hair. Of course moth penises are small. Who comes with this shit?

superb

When he fused with Kami.

Anyone who prides themselves as an intellectual, who thinks their words have merit, and thinks they're smarter than anyone, is an insecure individual who is probably wrong about their field of topic/s.
Take for example, everyone who used poll data as a valid argument for Trump's merit as a candidate.
Surprise, all the polls were wrong.
"Intellectual" is such an awful buzzword.
I relish on the fact that you are now living on your personal Hell after Trump won.
Real people have denied globalist lies, and now has the permission to speak and act against it.
Your days are numbered.
Kill yourself now, or suffer worse in the hands of your enemies.

Is that when he anally raped him?

More proof media is owned by globalists and there was a coup.

KEK