Can y'all explain everything wrong with feminism to me

Got redpilled some recently and I need to redpill more people. Help me out here.

Other urls found in this thread:

myjewishlearning.com/article/jewish-feminist-leaders/
imgur.com/a/c7H4m
youtube.com/watch?v=NYpapo4Q3CU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What do you need help with senpai?

Feminism is for faggots. There you go a nice redpill for your queer friends.

>sage

Op here
Just need arguments, kohai

Certain aspects of feminism are ok, for example women should have the right to vote, it doesn't mean they should vote or that they vote for their self interest as women act on emotion and not logic. However, if anything they should at least be able to earn the right to vote, the opportunity should be there.

> women should have the right to vote

Wrong

Agree

No. I live with 3 women and women are mentally unable to make proper decisions for themselves. They are like children with emotional issues.

I need arguments tho, not simple facts. How about feminist ideologies that contradict themselves?

Feminism has become a movement of radical left wing land whales that are jealous of other good looking women making money from their good looks, and hate men in general because they are unattractive themselves. Third wave feminism wishes death to all males, which is absurd, since they think that humanity can somehow continue to exist without males to impregnate women.

They want to ''get equal rights'' for women but forget that women are preferred for child-care after divorce in nearly 95% and that they get massive alimony $$ every month, including an apartment or house from their ex-husbands.

They claim they want equal pay, but if the pay gap actually existed, then all the companies would just hire women, since they can be paid less money right?

They also support massive amounts of non-white immigration, since feminism in-itself is a destructive ideology. They are heavy-duty cultural marxists. They support non-white immigration into white countries, race-mixing and, surprisingly they also support radical Islam, who oppose anything that stands for women.

Overall a cancer movement of women who are too stupid to realize that they are being controlled by a foreign element to weaken the structure of a civilization from within.

Simple stuff really.

Bro, this is Sup Forums their shit.

I already gave you the answer. Feminism is illogical and queer. So take any argument and look at it from a rational and not faggot light. If you can't find the arguments yourself then you shouldn't be argueing.

I'm not denying your points, they're facts. But I'm looking for the contradictions to show how corrupt the movement is.

Quality post my nig

If you need any more explanations let me know.

>They claim they want equal pay, but if the pay gap actually existed, then all the companies would just hire women, since they can be paid less money right?
That was good, you got anything else?

Checked and KEKED

I'm telling you that if we spoon feed you this stuff you are going to embarrass yourself. Take your time and think about it. Research, listen to feminist and decon their arguments yourself. Then you will be ready to redpill others.

Did you not read when i addressed that women act on emotion and not logic you fucking retard? Stop jumping on key words like a trained dog and actually read what i said. Not every women is a chaos demon that eats emotions like candy, half of every women is against abortion, there wouldn't be people who agree with you or there wasn't a female having families and keeping your agreeable views alive you fucking dummy. MOST women should not vote, but the few shouldn't be punished otherwise and likewise you should be allowed to tell a dumb bitch she's being retarded and kill her in an argument / debate.

You see this is the exact problem OP is having. OP knows feminism is wrong but he cant define why. Banning everyone for the bases of technically being in the "alt right" just because OP is repeating someone elses opinion, it isn't reasonable, but someone should absolutely be allowed to tell OP he's fucking stupid for parroting views as well as explain the subject to him so he understands and he's inform, that way he betters his ideologies better.

Fuck you cock suckers.

Fair enough. Spoon feeding = liberals after all

Good point. I do have a gf and i do believe that females should vote, but I can definitely see the appeal to emotion. Luckily, i keep her in line and she was fairly right sided from the start.

The 'not all' argument is not an argument. The majority of women are emotionally retarded. That is enough to keep all from voting. Punishing the few stable ones is necessary collateral.

They say that race is a social construct, which was scientifically proven WRONG, since organ and bone marrow transplants won't work on people of different races, but when they start talking about White people they spit on them like the devil himself and say that Whites are evil and there should be a forced diversity quota, often wishing for a White genocide. They basically skip between ''There is no race but the human race'' and ''Whites are evil, breed them/kill them out of existence''

They deny that gender exists. I refuse to say any more about that.

this pic should help

It definitely exists. After all, if it didn't then another branch of their ideology would fall apart, that being that you can change your gender. You can't change what don't exist.

>everything wrong with feminism to me
gender is a spook.
feminism is idpol

Feminism posits that cunts are equal to men and should be treated as such but that is obviously incorrect. Cunts are property not people.
>Certain aspects of feminism are ok
Fuck off.
>women should have the right to vote
No, they shouldn't. Cunts should not be in government.

Exactly.

In other words:

If gender doesn't actually exist, and women in first world countries are oppressed, then why don't you just switch genders?

Women have gotten the laws changed to remove descriminations based on gender therefore feminism should be an accomplished fact. However simple equality was never truly the goal, favorable treatment was for 'thousand of years' of man domination is. That means forcing through women into jobs they aren't biologically designed for, that means forcing employers to keep pregnant employees on the payroll, that means having university giving lotsa special programs to women student and so on.

men and women aren't equal
we are biologically different
we think differently
we want different things
we behave different sexually
we have different sexual strategies
we respond to different incentives
you have been lied to
feminism is a lie

Feminism is about equality
(((Libercuck Conspiracy)))

Thank you for helping me to get some redpilling going.

No problem.

Just some cream for the top of the cake:
myjewishlearning.com/article/jewish-feminist-leaders/

Most of the starters and main leaders of todays third wave feminism are Jewish.

>myjewishlearning.com/article/jewish-feminist-leaders/
So why does Sup Forums hate the Jews so much, i don't fully understand that one yet? I have a few good jewish friends and i dont see anyting wrong with them.

Here you have all my info on the Jews and why we hate them so much. Read it all.

imgur.com/a/c7H4m

Sorry buddy but you shouldn't need arguments from others to prove a point, or you are just as bad as those controlled by (((them))). Research stuff to a point where you can make arguments on your own, i would be glad to point you sources tho.

>imgur.com/a/c7H4m
NIce dump senpai, will read it all. Ty

Lurk moar faggot

No problem newfag

I was wondering when that was coming kek

Gotta throw in the newfag

Truth be told, I'm sorta new here myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=NYpapo4Q3CU

I forgot to add this in. Jews talk on camera why they push for multicultural societies, in which no none culture, ethnic group or race is dominant.

Because they are afraid and don't feel relaxed or safe in a homogeneous society. It's hard for them to blend in, and they stand out a lot from the rest of the people. It basically all boils down to them being afraid.

>not all women

If you give women the right to vote, they'll vote in all that shit you said they shouldn't have--which, for the record, is what happened. Women shouldn't be making executive decisions ever.

Jews are bad; nobody disputes this. But Jews lived in Europe for hundreds of years without European civilization falling apart. Jews acted as a catalyst for the real disease: female suffrage.

Feminism does all the redpilling by its self. People that can't see it are incurably retarded so don't worry about them.

Pic related is a long, but very worthwhile read.

You are asking us to do the very problem

NO ONE should tell you how to think you fucking retard.

Get the fuck out of here, you don't belong, go back.

A solid point from Varg