Sup Forums, (IT'S HAPPENING HURR DURR) this fucking chink is starting shit up again

uk.news.yahoo.com/xi-calls-world-without-nuclear-weapons-174358713.html

Okay Sup Forums, this worthless chink Xi Jinping is now calling for nuclear disarmament, globally.

He thinks this would make the world safer.

What he doesn't realize is that this would cause massive destabilization. Nations would invade nations unafraid of the consequences. Taiwan and the United States will invade China. China will invade Japan without the American nuclear umbrella.

France will be left defenseless, while the United Kingdom will have too much power. Canada will no longer be under the British nuclear umbrella.

I am sick and tired of this fucking dog-eater running his fucking mouth. My parents left shithole ching chang chong CHINKa to avoid all of this bullshit, and I have just about had it up to here with all of their bullshit.

>inb4 you have to go back.

This is your mission. Make sure the entire world knows that CHINKa would also lose bigly from nuclear disarmament. In fact, remind them that with their shitty 200ish nukes, they would get obliterated anyways in a nuclear war. No ADAM/THAAD/Patriot missile dome to prevent themselves from nuclear bombardment, while we have approximately 6000 nukes.

Spam Trump's (and Mattis, anybody who has a twitter) private message box with facts about the disparity in nuclear power between the West and China. Convince Donald J. Motherfucking God Emperor Trump the Opportunist to nuke China off of the face of the earth.

DON'T DO ANYTHING ILLEGAL.

WE WOULD SURVIVE. China will not. We have anti-missile tech that can obliterate their shitty nukes. They have no nuclear triad, AKA silent, undetectable submarines/nuclear armed aircraft carriers that can retaliate after a first strike obliterates their ground-based nukes.

FUCK CHINA. FUCK XI JINPING. FUCK ALL OF THE DOG EATING, BLAND, UNCREATIVE, SMALL-DICKED, SPITTING-ON-STREET CHINKS.

DEATH TO CHINA. ALL HAIL THE GLORIOUS WEST.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Taiwan and the United States will invade China
Good. The yellow horde needs to be stopped before it's too late.

Also to mention, ALL POSTS BY THIS IP ADDRESS ARE SATIRICAL IN NATURE. I AM NOT ADVOCATING FOR ILLEGAL ACTIVITY.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL SUCK IT FBI

nuclear disarmament is obviously a good idea

i don't think you realize how many times the world has come close to nuclear war. it's a very unique and horrible threat

I am cool with that. FUCK CHINA. KILL EVERY LAST MAN, WOMAN, AND CHILD IN CHINA.

(TO FBI: THIS IS SATIRE. DON'T SWAT MY ASS PLEASE)

He can get rid of his nukes if he wants, we won't! Bomb Peking, bomb Nanking, bomb Shanghai!

China is done once their bubble bursts. It'll make 2008 look like a joke

(TO THE FBI: THIS POST IS SATIRE)

Fuck that. Gas the chinks, race war now!

(TO THE FBI: THIS POST IS SATIRE)

YES LEAF! FOR ONCE YOU MAKE SENSE!

It will make the Great Depression look like a joke.

I have said it before, anyone who has studied Chinese history knows they go through periods of time when they expand and then collapse.

China's time is near.

MAKE SURE TRUMP KNOWS. FUCK THE CHINKS. STARVE THEM ALL.

(another reminder to the FBI. All posts by this IP address are satirical.)

WW1 and WW2 we didnt have nukes. After the nuke was created at the end of WW2 there has not been a world war.
Nukes are the only thing that prevented WW3 between US and USSR.
Prove me wrong.

Exactly. If the CHINKese had any sense, they would be mass producing nukes, not disarming.

The fact that they don't makes me think they don't deserve their existence.

TRUMP them all.

There is no such thing as nuclear disarmament. The genie is out of the bottle and can't be put back. Total War means nations will use every technology they have to destroy their enemies.

I just want China to burn, that is all. Is that too much to ask????

When you invaded us back then.....why did you leave some of us alive???????

Why didn't you just kill us all?

Seriously, why did you leave some of us alive? CHINESE ARE WORTHLESS SCUMFUCKERS.

>us

I agree with the sperg OP, this is a terrible idea.

>china is so far behind in the nuclear arms race that they are now pushing for disarmament
just wait til they start sending shipping containers full of money to leftist anti-nuke groups

>nuclear disarmament
Thats like calling for the world to forget algebra

In a non-nuclear world, China would be at a marked disadvantage.

ching chong is just mad his nukes are little baby tier

How many World Wars do you think we would be up to by now?

Do you have autism?
No. You're a worthless scumfucker whatever that even means.

It was actually just one man
Stanislav Petrov
He literally saved humanity

What did we ever do?

The country will be developed by the time it does.

I hate that China thinks it's relevant

go fuck yourself China

You are a cuck.

China is developing hypersonic nuclear missles. US nukes are 80s tech and literally use floppy discs.

The Han spewed out over a billion resources and between China and India, make up about 40% of the Earth's population.

It's not so much that we hate you as it is that there is a disgusting amount of you.

>biggest economy on earth PPP
>2nd biggest nominal
>almost a 5th of the world's population
>3rd largest country on earth
>permeant security council member
>nuclear power
>not relevant

Don't do drugs.

Over a billion people*

>nukes only thing maintaining entire planet cracking each others' heads open to feast on the lifeless goo
>remove said equilibrant to become one, sole superpower

burger$ will likely fall for this failed fools ruse as they do for drumpf's own "nuclear disarmament" shit spout qualifying his buttsecks with Daddy-P

It's an export economy that is very vulnerable to the whims of the consumer market. It has money because we let it. That's marginal relevance.

A good world war is what we need for further technological advancement and a good economy.

It would literally never work. Once the information is out there, there is no going back.

The last thing we need is some shitty third world nation inevitably developing their own nuclear weapons covertly with the west being powerless to stop them.

Think gun control X 1,000,000,000

"Gun free zones" is what I meant

Are you implying I am one of you? Thanks, I guess. Although I will still remain childless to prevent my filthy chink genes from propagating to the next gen.

I AM NOT A FUCKING SPERG REEEEEEEEEE

but..butt...according to CHINKESE logic, it would make the world safer, because math is involved in creating weapons, or something,

They are at a disadvantage now even with nukes! Gas them all.
No, I AM HAPPY CHINA IS BEHIND ON NUKES. TRUMP THEM ALL.

Go back to chinka you ungrateful scum

If it was a chink he would have taken a great leap forward into nuclear winter.

Go back you ungrateful piece of shit.

EXACTLY MY POINT. AT LEAST TRY TO HAVE SOME BEEF BEHIND YOUR BARK CHINKA OR SHUT YOUR DOG EATING MOUTH UP!!!!!!

No, I am not married. I can't stand weaklings running their mouths (LOOKING AT YOU CHINA) Go back.

Keep thinking that. Can't wait till day of the nuke!

There are 1.4 billion too many of them. When there is one chink left, there will still be too many of them.

Per capita??? LOLOLOLOLOL

>nuclear power

200 nukes. AHAHAHAHAHAHA get fucked

You know who else has a lot of kids? NIGGERS. They outpopulate whites, are they more relevant????

Shit, I thought you were referring to me the OP. But you were referring to Xi Jinping. Okay, I understand.

When you realized the racist, Women-Hating speaks of Trump will be used against him for the next 4 or 8 years. LOL, even german are not nazi anymore, only good old stupid american are racists, you are GONE redneck-niggers!

>I call upon the scientific community in our country, those who gave us nuclear weapons, to turn their great talents now to the cause of mankind and world peace: to give us the means of rendering these nuclear weapons impotent and obsolete.
Are Chinks really using 40s technology? You do know the man who beat the USSR, in the 80s, of all eras, promised to make mutually-assured-destruction a thing of the past? At least, for America. Call it "Star Wars" all you want, but the commies lost.

And, if anything ever came of that, which likely did seeing as it spurred the collapse of the USSR and the program is still around to this day, I can only imagine what kind of weaponry we're developing now beyond nuclear weapons.

Chinks want a world without nukes because they know in that fight they'd win.

They don't have the best technology, the best weapons or even the most weapons. All they have is over a billion people. But a billion people means nothing when the enemy has weapons that can kill millions in a second and destroy entire cities.

If nukes stopped existing, there would be very little to stop chinks from ruling the world through sheer numbers alone.

Ah ... I long for the day when the chinks cannibalize each other again just like the old times. Like when the chinks exchanged their children to eat when the Chu state surrounded the Song in the Spring and Autumn period. Or maybe like battle of Suiyang where a few thousand chinks cannibalized a city of 30000. Even better, there's the Great Famine during the Great Leap Forward when flesh banquets were held. It would be great to witness such a sight in my lifetime.

It's rising rapidly and per capita has nothing to do with relevance. Luxembourg has a very high GDP per capita but isn't relevant at all. No, not yet at least. China has more people than Africa and a larger GDP right now. They're developing hypersonic missiles and those 200 are ICBMs that could destroy every major city in Europe and the USA.

>Chinks want a world without nukes because they know in that fight they'd win.
I'm still not understanding this train of thought. One of the moments that lead to the collapse of the USSR was the fact that the USA announced it would, as Reagan said, make nukes >impotent and obsolete.

Are you really suggesting that this was a bluff? If it was a bluff, why did the USA continue this project after the collapse of the USSR and still continues it to this day?

Literally what the fuck are you saying idk

Chinks have never invented much.
>inb4 THEY INVENTED PAPER REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Top fucking kek, look at the Opium War, the Korean War, or any other war involving chinks. Look at the casualty ratio.

FUCK XI JINPING. I agree with Vietnamesebro, SINK THE CHINKS

Major cities are full of niggers and spics anyways, Also mudslimes.

Do what I did: get a vasectomy so that we won;t pass on chink genes to the next generation.

Yes VIETNAM MASTER. PENETRATE MY FILTHY CHINK ASSHOLE WITH YOUR GLORIOUS COCK. FUCK me like the worthless slut I am. Consent of Nanking when?

That's because the Chinese weren't modernized yet but now they are almost there. They did invent many things.
Maybe this would mean something if you weren't Vietnamese.

Also, we have enough Patriot and THAAD missiles to shoot down every chink nuke anyways. YOU ARE FUCKED CHINK LOYALIST LEAF.

They have a second strike policy.

We would destroy most of their nukes with our first hit.

It's a generally good idea to scale down. We don't need fucking 900 nukes, that's enough to throw the globe into ze eternal vinters all by ourselves

Just enough for deterrence. A couple dozen at most, as long as we could guarantee that amount for everyone else, we'll be alright.

Especially because the targets are all the first world

We'd literally be giving the earth to niggers if shit were to pop off

What did they invent? Paper? Paper currency? A compass?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Top kek.

Sides officially in a parallel universe

How the fuck is it hard to understand?

For every 1 of you, there is 100 chinks.

That was a hundred years ago when they were still living in fucking mud huts. Now they're relatively equally equipped but outnumber everyone else.

We no longer have vastly superior technology, and without nukes the world also lacks the vastly superior fire power. Without those two advantages how the fuck can any military force beat China whose army is that much bigger than any other countries?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions

there seems to be a chink in your armor, sir.

Interesting. I knew they were fucked when they started building cities meant for ten million people and they're still empty a decade later. IIRC China startedmoving a lot of production to Indonesia and shit because it's cheaper. Their real estate and construction industries are done.

>implying ethnic Han made those inventions.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHA

Look at the pictures of the inventors. THICK HEAVY BEARDS.

They were Uyghurs.

hurr durr lets just put all evil back into pandora's box while we're at it, stupid slant eyed chink.

>Namefag
>redditspacing
>being this mad
>being this much of a globalist shill
Xi is wrong in advocating nuclear disarmament but give me a fucking break. You're worse than the zanichi who shitposts about Japan being a terrible country. Go do something useful and study those CIA docs. The Sup Forumsluminati will need clairvoyants and channelers to transmit the will of KeK.

REEEEEEEEEEEE WE WANT NUCLEAR HAPPENINGS FUCK THAT SLANT EYED FUCK GAS THE PACIFIST NUCLEAR WAR NOW

kek has spoken

kek

Yes. First, China gets unified. Then, progress (rapid). Then, beauraeucracy (I cant fucking spell beaureau, sorry) and corruption cripples them, and then they split off into various warring factions.

There are protests already happening all across China. Also, the KMT wants its land back.

Just wait. SHIT WILL HIT THE FUCKING FAN.

They have publicly owned (state owned) banks that financed these projects that will try to ease it....but won't work. Screencap this, China is done for.

Is this some sort of abstract British humor that I'm just not understanding?

I'll assume that this is some sort of dry humor that I don't understand so I'll just spell it out for you. As the chink in the thread said, the US is using nuclear weaponry from the 80s, while the Chinese are currently developing modern nuclear weapons. Seeing as the US made it publicly known, in the 80s, that our efforts are going to be focused primarily on rendering nuclear warheads obsolete, the fact that our cache is outdated makes sense, especially considering the implications, which is that the breakthroughs were significant enough to render MAD a non-issue for America.

China wanting a global disarming of nuclear weapons is one of two things. Option one, they're bluffing. Or, option two, their breakthroughs weren't substantial enough to make nuclear weapons impotent and obsolete. I'll let you consider the implications of option two yourself.

I wish the world did disarm all countries of nuclear weapons then we could have good ol fashion world war without the fear of destroying and making the world uninhabitable

>American nukes are shit
>Chink nukes are superior

Funny, because when America invited China to tour one of their nuclear armed subs, the Chinese got pissed as fuck at how much more advanced it was and claimed America was using it to try and insult them.

>hypersonic
Nigger pls. Russian nukes fly at over Mach 20. That's 4x hypersonic. Don't remember how fast the minuteman flies but it isn't too far behind either. It's a miracle China even has MIRVs

SWEDEN UNIRONICALLY YAAAAAAAAS!!!!!

Your name is Juan Alvarez Martinez. You live on 6980 Castille Avenida

Okay....I am bullshitting. But the CIA files look pretty /x/ tier, so why aren't they posting about it? Instead debating flat earth.....LOSERS!

I'll never understand British humor.

>60%
>IQ

The one thing is that they'd come in handy for asteroid deflection missions.

Perhaps limiting warhead numbers to less than 100 per country or something. Which would be enough to deter anyone from invading, but not enough to go full MAD.

Sauce plz???
IF true then praise kek. I would have loved to witness that firsthand.

>What he doesn't realize is that this would cause massive destabilization. Nations would invade nations unafraid of the consequences. Taiwan and the United States will invade China. China will invade Japan without the American nuclear umbrella.

I feel anything that is to keep the world safer the US cries, why is that? you may have all the weapons, you may have all the advance ships, airplanes, guns etc... but the truth is your military is shit, without your toys the US is defenseless like an African nation with advanced weapons.

Nuclear disarmament is imminent, having guns etc is fine but a hydrogen bomb, nuclear bomb that shouldn't exist.

Heh China is rightfully afraid of nukes. Russia and USA working together means more nukes pointed at china.

You act like technology cannot be upgraded or improved.

You should be posting that t.bh before weedman catches you for hate speech and treason for being on Sup Forums

Careful Japan.....you are hitting a sensitive spot there.

And Chink nukes spread out further.

>If the USA didn't have weapons of war, they wouldn't be able to participate in a war!
Can't beat that logic.

They are just saying this so they can invade other countries without being nuked into nothing. Fuck the Chinks.

The majority of Chink nukes are older than American nukes. Chink nukes are also largely untested and most have never been used in a real situation while American missile have been used hundreds of times successfully.

Maybe do a bit of research.

Obama gave them 1 trillion to upgrade the nuclear arsenal but they cant because they need 1.5 trillion so everything is on hold now.

>implying the world wouldn't be better if conventional warfare still existed

As a matter of fact /x/ IS discussing it.

I AGREE WITH YOU DIPSHIT. I am saying anyone advocating for nuclear disarmament is hitting a sensitive spot.

Yeah, it's obviously a great idea.

We disarm ourselves, another country inevitably stashes nukes while declaring that they've also disarmed themselves, then we get glassed. Retard.

I went on there 20 something times today and saw not one post discussing it.

Sure, I'll tell you what. We will use our entire arsenal on you, the chinks and the zipperheads. Whatever we use, we won't replace to downsize our arsenal. We won't build more promise! We have a deal nip?

Difference between me and you is I'd kill the bastard you'd suck him off

>without your toys the US is defenseless like an African nation with advanced weapons.

thats uhh.... what weapons are for u stupid fuck? lol

nuclear disarmament is as realistic as banning all guns. the cat is out of the bag. the physical objects exist and the means to create them are no secret. weapons are just machines, to get rid of nukes or guns would require a complete ignorance of all machinery and technology.

even if we somehow did go back to the stone age, america would have the biggest stones and biggest sticks because its in our nature.

Pervert alert. @RepWeiner is back on Sup Forums. All girls under the age of 18, hide is threads immediately.

nice b8

Daily reminder that we only have about 30 years left before the entire planet is uninhabitable / civilization is untenable .
Live. It. Up. Sen. Fucking. Pie!