DRUMPF WON??? Ummm... no try again sweetie, he lost by a massive margin...

DRUMPF WON??? Ummm... no try again sweetie, he lost by a massive margin. Hillary Clinton won by over EIGHT MILLION votes.

She is the true winner. She is who the American people chose. Any time a drumpf supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of herstory. Drumpf is literally the least popular candidate of all time.

She FUCKING won.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw
youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well if Hillary Clinton is so popular why does league have 12 QUADRILLION players but she only got 8 million

8 years, friendo.

youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw

It wasn't 8 million, it was almost 3 million. You're a shit troll and I bet you thought this post would be funny, but it isn't. It's not creative at all.

It doesn't matter though because for some retarded reason we still have the Electoral College. So Trump won by the rules laid forth and will be President in two short fucking days.

>reminder that even Trump shittalked the EC until it benefitted him personally

>Hey, let's play chess
Ok, that sounds fun
*chess game*
>Oh, would you look at that? I got checkmate. I guess I win. Good game.
NO! NONONONONO! YOU HAD TO SACRIFICE A PAWN TO GET YOUR QUEEN THERE! I have more pieces!! I FUCKING won.

It's looks like you have some growing up to do.

Imagine if she would've walked outside one of the fundraisers and talked to the peons in those battleground states. She might've picked up a few of the 90+ votes Trump took, but I guess that was too much for the queen snowflake.

>if Hillary won why am I having a peanut butter and jelly sandwich tomorrow at lunch

>implying his shit-talking wasn't strategic

If she won, why isn't she President?

Because she didn't win, she lost with more popular votes.

8 million votes? What do you mean Clinton won by 13 million votes?

Everyone knows it was 19 million votes.

You ever play chess?
You ever lose, have more pieces left on the board than the winner and wonder how you lost?

This is kinda like that.
Keep on losing fucktards

>19 MILLION ILLEGALS

kill yourself, shit b8

desu she won by 60 million votes when you discount all the racist sexist homophobic xenophobic chsvsjphobicist votes

Muh 6 gorillion
Remember kids
>Sage goes in ___

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Talk about shit that matters

I'm white her now DRUMPF BTFO by 77 electoral points.. oh wait.

Commiefornia and illegal immigrants don't get to decide the election.

who's going to be president?

Pleb who doesn't understand what a democratic republic is...