Anyone else shitpost in their college discussions?

Pic related. How do I get political wth these?

>not attaching a rare pepe to the post

post moar though

Gg my life

I fucking hated going to Penn State.

OP here. Are you actually an alum?

>I don't like to go more than a week or so in between communication
What the fuck does this even mean?

Autism.

Yes. I went when the whole Sandusky shit broke, it was my senior year actually.

you probably come off as a complete assburger weirdo, congrats OP.

She comes off worse in my opinion, but I guess I'm biased.

Checked and confirmed.
Do you go to a uni in Aus or are you a tafetard?

It's a >200 person class

Shit are you still here user

You're being sort of autistic desu, gotta be a bit more subtle

That shit went down my freshman year and lingered the rest of my time there. Goddammit am I happy I'm done with (((college))).

Yes.

we don't have anonymous forums like this

>doesnt give education full attention
>acts like doing so is the greatest revelation of the 21st century
humanities/liberal arts degree, im guessing.

>PSU

I'm going there soon, is it bad? (in the political sense)

All these words to say nothing

When I went (I'm the older fag who was a senior in 12) it wasn't too bad because there are hippy types but the area surrounding is redneck nowhere land.

The problems with PSU are different than political for the most part.

I almost got drafted to their football team outta high school. Not getting in was one of my biggest regrets.

>As a _________ I think that

Opinion discarded.

Oh absolutely
I've got an online courseand my roster pic is a smug trump pepe

>The problems with PSU are different than political for the most part.

Like?

i got in a message board argument with a feminist in my law class once

when i found her twitter she had literally gone on some several hour long tweeting spree about my posts and wrote some vague threats like 'i have your address' and 'im going to kill a man'

>discussions

explain. what do you discuss? is it mandatory?

FUCKING CANVAS GODDAMN I HATE IT SO MUCH

first they shilled MOODLE and now they are shilling CANVAS

Just fucking assign me a goddam paper, I don't want to engage in a "forum" where everyone is just bullshitting and there isn't actually discussion aside from the required number of replies. Its just tedious and it doesn't help anyone learn anything.

A lot of colleges nowadays have discussion forums for each class you're enrolled in, or just general discussion forums for all students.

It's so you can ask questions or just talk about whatever.

I have never seen them used.

I posted a Julien Blanc video about making women fall in love with you via being unpredictable and cheating on them, in a gender studies class discussion forum. Literally no one cared. Maybe because I posed actual questions around it rather than endorsement or criticism.

Now?

I shitpost all the time

only way to make it interesting

Sometimes I'll do full on Sup Forums posts or argue right wing talking points as a leftist and get a bunch of replies agreeing.

Kek canvas is great

found the tweets, always a good laugh

It's boring, people are either fratboys or weird.

>it's a "Professor uses Blackboard all the time" semester

Why didn't you go to the police?

Would have been fucking hilarious.

What happened to the sweet spot of just emailing your professor your paper with your name and class on it? How is that not easier for everyone?

>tfw taking a Public Economics course this semester. Heavily discussion based revolving around current events and policies

Time to redpill the normies. I already have a qt girlfriend so how much of my power level should I bring out gentlemen?

>drafted

I don't know if I believe you, or maybe there are too many concussions there.

The learning environment can be pretty bare bones. Some of the professors sort of try, but a lot of the students are just shuffling through the classes.

Alcohol is huge for the campus, but it is very obnoxious. It isn't just college kids either, Football Saturdays will have people of all ages just to annoying levels of drunkeness.

Penn State people also tend to have their nose up at other people, which is ironic considering a lot of them are just hopped up hill billies. There is still a strange Paterno cult. The town paradoxically only exists because of the University and gouges the fuck out of students for anything price wise, but the residents act like living next to a college is some great fucking hardship.

Fuck Penn State.

>I already have a qt gf

As long as she's not in the class as much as you feel like.

in hindsight that would have been the optimal move

instead i made some snide reply on the forum and included her tweets, then the prof just deleted them and told me to keep such things off the discussion board, i think it would have been hard for anyone to take those threats seriously unless i could convincingly seem afraid of a feminist screaming about 'male cishet privilege'

Online courses are great because shit posting isn't monitored and often there's not a report button.

May want to tone down your powerlevel if you want to successfully shitpost among normalfags.

You can say almost anything as long as you're not a snarky bitch about it.

i just say penis or vagina in the GroupMe (group text app) when someone says something

It's time to go AnCap on them my friend

This has been my progression through higher ed.
>1st year undergrad: the other students are mostly awful. It's literally worse than high school; probably because my highschool was 99% white
>2nd year: most of the disrupters have failed out, but there are still plenty of SJW
>same
>same
>go to a great law school in the south
>try to hide my power level because I assume that professors (and other students) will think I'm crazy
>1L year: about 50/50
>2L and 3L: Professors and students are based as fuck. One of my professors put up the numbers for males in the legal profession and the numbers for various races. Then he asked if we thought this was a problem. It was pretty much unanimous that there was no problem. Even the black students were raising their hands to talk about meritocracy and nobody deserves law school admission because of their race.

Anyway, no long story short, undergrads are liberal because they are dumb as fuck. Once we weed out the idiots, people of all races can can agree.

unpleasant as fuck. if i saw some autist low effort shit polfag troll like this i'd SJW troll you and report it to the professor and get you fucked over for not being ironic enough

As I understand it the colleges get scammed into thinking that they need some social media/education platform by these companies, they go out and buy contracts and licenses and whatever and when it turns out that no body likes it they still have to push it because of buyer's remorse. Most of my CS classes don't bother with it and the sciences usually use the site that comes with their book ie Mastering Chemistry or MyStatLab. Mostly its just the shitty liberal social science GE's that you have to take that use it like Women's Studies and whatnot. Maybe they can't handle their email accounts like ordinary people. Though I do have one CS professor that told us he doesn't like emails because he refuses to check it outside of office hours.

>prof refuses to use powerpoints or upload any notes or reviews online and only lectures
>lectures like a schizophrenic
>exams aren't even based on material from textbook

rip 4.0 ;_;

What the fuck is your deal?

I'm so used to Sup Forums that i have to abstain myself from shitposting everywhere else.

>first semester as a 1L
>everyone is fairly even keeled with little radicalism
>stronk woman prattles on about gender and makes every discussion about it
>tells everyone about how she's a law student, bragging and shit
>come back from winter break
>she's the only dropout

I enjoyed it for a moment, not gonna lie.

There's this mental breakdown when they realize that the only way to pass a law exam is to make a cogent argument applying the law. Not what you want the law to be, not what you think the law should be, but what the law actually is.

Then they have have this awakening that they should have actually studied the case law and how to read a statute, but they can't because they spent all their time in the first semester masturbating about hypothetical rights.

It's the only way to survive. every online college course I have taken is a liberal cringefest of virtue signaling. Last teacher I had was a diehard leftist, late-40s, cat lady.

WOMENS RIGHTS MOVEMENT WILL NEVER END

>math major
muh nigga

Just bane post it in to oblivion

Holy shit I have one of these this semester as an online accounting class. Her intro was cringy as fuck.

truly one of the majors most resistant to what plagues the rest of the universities these days