Mike Enoch's Letter of Termination

Kike Enoch said in the Rebel Shoah podcast
that his employer gave him a letter of termination.

He needs to post this letter. His fans need to
see this letter to confirm he actually worked full-time as a dev while hosting a 3 hour weekly show, attending meetups, starting forums, posting on twitter and keeping
up to date on politics - enough to speak in depth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFbjfjpefYY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_D._Pistone#Operation_Donnie_Brasco_.281976.E2.80.931981.29
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/107747292
youtube.com/watch?v=7hOwQxE3Q34
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He looks like a friend of mine in this pic

Leave the poor man alone

It's pretty easy to do all that shit when you're a developer. Unless you're working for some fucked up gaming company, there's plenty of free time to stay up to date with the news and politics.

Shit, I did a total of 1 hour of work today and finished the only task I needed to complete this week. The rest of my time can be spent fucking around on the internet, so long as my projects are all done.

No. God forbid the chans put their energy into fighting the actual left and not just going after alt-right sites on behalf of antifa

>It's pretty easy to do all that shit
No, it isn't. And, Enoch said he didn't use his work
computer to fash.

Baby come back. You can blame it all on me. I was wrong, and I just can't live without you.

Why did you spam this board and shill Spencer threads then? Anytime someone called you out on it you dogpiled on them by calling them "nu-pol" and "(((civic nationalists)))".

Now that you guys have been thoroughly fucked you guys are back here with more buzzwords like "purity spiral" and "punching to the right". When are you assholes ever going to get the memo? Nobody wants to associate with you autists or your idiotic website. You got cucked HARD by a jew and now you're going to have to live with being the butt of the joke.

How about fighting the people who refuse to be excluded from wn?

Don't you get that he was an FBI agent? His goal was to spy on the Alt-Right his wife was just a planted distraction in case his cover was at risk of getting blown.

>inb4 FBI doesn't infiltrate.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_D._Pistone#Operation_Donnie_Brasco_.281976.E2.80.931981.29

>Peinovich is a Russian-Jew variant

>his mother is Ames (((Freidman)))

>looks and sounds like Seth Rogan

>married to a jew

>chose a jewish surname as his online alias

>got everybody to call themselves a "goy" for "ironic" purposes

>is an obese, ugly, greasy and weak bitch

Why do you TRS cucks defend this man. WN will never go anywhere if you let jews jew you this hard.

Kulturkampf and Darwin Digest just left TRS for good.

In their farewell letter they left a little message for Mike and his wife(Juden Raus).

>playing the victim and wanting the goyim to feel sorry for him
Those kikes just can't stop it for a second.

He isn't jewish.

Hey Enoch! How many video games did you make? You fucking fag! lmao

Why do people keep saying this in the face of all the evidence? Did you really give them so many bitcoins that you have to delude yourself to feel better about it?

Even if this was actually real, does it matter if you aren't Jew but you marry one?

Itt pic related

the left is on the ropes you dumb faggot, they have very little power now that trump is elected

we need to get our backyard fucking straightened out if we want to be politically combat effective

>what is a smart phone

also, if he actually was dev who had free time if he kept ahead of schedule, it wouldn't be hard for him to browse reuters, fox news, msnbc etc. and not look like a fascist to the network admin

you've got this all fucked up senpai

peinovich is a serbian name

ames friedman is his wife, not his mother

>unironically posting that mestizo

go back to antifachan

i didnt donate anything and you are making up the allegations of him being jewish. his wife is indeed jewish, but he is not.

Right?
Remember no punching tot he right my fellow goys. There is nothing wrong with larping as a Nazi while simultaneously being a fat Jew who is married to a diversity officer Jewess.

>He isn't jewish.

At this point it doesn't fucking matter, he was putting his penis in one.

> mestizo

He's six million more percent whiter than kike Enoch

Good goys, continue the infighting.

Link to letter? Please please

along with FTN and Intersectional Alt Right have any others left?

The parasitism of jewry necessitates "infighting."

> infighting

> on Sup Forums

Oh no we never do none of that around here

I never even heard of this guy until a few days ago. Who the fuck is he? Why should I care?

He's nobody and you shouldn't

Gee /leftypol/, you sure are hounding this guy really hard for some reason.

Mike enoch was jon tron all along?

It's all that happens on here now. Shills have been out if full force.

No, that's his son.

/thread

fuck you antifa faggot, you just want a trophy and you're not gonna get it
Funny thing is the Feds are deep in the various Antifa movements and it will only be worse for you faggots once trump officially takes the throne
I can't fucking wait till this race war turns from words and minor assaults to an all out war
>race traitors die first

If you're not angry about Mike lying to us then you're retarded.

He needs to prove he isn't a jew and FBI plant along with cut contact with his kike wife if he wants to stay in the movement, IMO

I don't give a fuck how fat he is

You sound like a fucking leftist.
>Stop the infighting guys.
>We can't hold ourselves to any kind of standard.
>We need to unite to form a herd and lower our values to maybe possibly achieve our goals.
>Needs more diversity.

its on the TRS site lol. Its the first article called "farewell."

Not that I'm aware but I expect we'll get a huge clearout in the coming days.

Fatherland will stay for sure but honestly I think even Rebel Yell might leave. TRS confederates are in full civil war mode right now.

>lying to us

Did you donate or something?

But whatever man, you keep punching right. Antifa loves it.

No hounding, just asking to see the letter of termination.

btw, this might be a reason - Enoch admits to being of mixed jew ancestry:

Sometimes I wonder if the "alt-right" was another Jewish ploy to misdirect and demoralize. I can't be the only one since a lot of us were rightly suspicious that Spencer was a plant.

And as I mentioned before, those of us who subscribe to the ideology of the alt right should not allow ourselves to be herded into identifiable groups. It betrays the entire concept of resistance against globalists and those who would try to erase our racial identity and heritage. To understand why, you must see multiculturalism like a slow poison or virus, deployed by a an assassin who merely waits until it takes effect, allowing the victim to expire or be sufficiently weakened for an easy kill. Once you see the pattern, you'd realize that while the Jew may be clever, he is also lazy, preferring passive and underhanded means to destroy his enemies rather than a direct confrontation. Rather than targeting an individual for humiliation and conversion, they try to herd us all around the "alt-right" false flag and then pulling it out from under us. Classic Jewish tricks. So the best way is to stay hidden. Know their ways, blend in as a good goy who says all the right things while sabotaging their efforts as lone wolves, make them work hard to track down every one of us and take us down until they become exhausted and paranoid, thinking everyone around them is a double-agent.

Jesus Christ just shut the fuck up and stop shitting up Sup Forums with this BS

>they've found more clips to sperg over

23andme and a single visible jewish phenotype ploz. All you have are quotes with no context and ambiguous meaning with a lot of a priori assumptions. Thats it.

Enoch wasn't the leader of anything

Enoch isn't jewish

Alt right is the most soft core traditionalist
political movement off all time

Stop sperging out over them not fitting your gas the kikes 14/88 not a single drop gas the race mixers and interracial relationship fetishists.

Just because one person did that doesnt make it right on either side.

As an edgy alt right fag I think we should work with the milos and the cernovichs of the world just as much as we should the spencers and the enochs. I'm much closer to spencer or enoch, but we gain nothing by punching right or gangbanging Enoch when he doesn't live up to our expectations. Sure we should criticize the fact that he runs an anti jewish podcast when hes married to a Jew, that's ridiculous, but he's been a net positive to our movement despite that.

Most of these anti-Mike posters are either antifa, misguided people or cucks wholeheartedly buying into this antifa trick. We gain nothing by the constant shitting on mike however funny memes like pic related are.

Jewish pussy is the best pussy

What do you TRUE NAZIS plan to do with Richard Spencerberg?

Probably, Musonius didn't seem very happy with Enoch's responses.

I don't have a problem with Mike or Daily Shoah. I think nobody should back down when doxxed. That said, I am not on the TRS forums, nor have I ever been. I will never be on TRS forums or donate (never donated).

However, i will still listen. Fuck it, the guy is pushing people right.

>if it is a honeypot i will not be there

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/107747292

Why it was deleted?

Yeah my bad, still why are you guys defending a fat ugly loser so badly? Is this fat greasy slob really irreplaceable? Is the WN movement so fucking pathetic that it needs a fat loser that's married to a jew whose mother is a racemixer as one of their figureheads?

When did I say we need more fucking diversity or shouldn't hold ourselves to any standards?

We do actually need more people though, lots of younger people, 14-25 to join our ranks so we can have a serious movement in a few years, and constantly claiming that X person is a jewish fbi informant shill doesn't accomplish that. It just makes us all look like fucking retards. I don't approve of him marrying a jew and I don't want her in the ethnostate, but focusing tons of energy attacking him and the other TDS people is fucking retarded.

Holy fuck half of TRS are Antifa!!! Checkmate stormniggers the D&C is working your fucking move

>>Needs more diversity

Meanwhile, in the original nazi party

>Rohm, the literal faggot
>Goebbels, the half footed
>Rosenberg and Himmler, the Pagan LARP'ers
>Emil Maurice, the literal jew

and of course,

>Adolf Hitler, the nordcuck

All this shilling against mike is literally piss gate tier logic mixed with cognitive dissonance of a higher order.

Valid point

We should remove him just because he's a fat greasy slob. You know how angry some of the panel got at obese people sucking up healthcare, and how Mike himself talked about the movement needing to be elitist?

Well, he's a fucking untermensch and he's gotta gas himself.

pic related was Spencer on Brad/Chelsea Manning, and its the first time he's triggered me.

Yet like I was saying above its pointless to infight. This comment is autistic too because by hammering away at ourselves to get rid of parasites we only weaken ourselves to the ever growing source of new parasites on the left. The best defense is a good offense

I don't see it

LOL

No. They are lying to us. Enoch's wife is leaving him because she found out about the shoah. But she read a poem on the shoah that mentioned ovens and merchants. They played us.
youtube.com/watch?v=7hOwQxE3Q34

>yes goy dance for us a little bit more and then we-- i mean the alt-right will forgive you we promise!

Typical Marxist struggle session tactics.

One question.

Are spaniards, slavs, greeks, irish, and finns white? Italians?

I don't have an issue with people wanting him gone, I just don't think its wise to devote tons of time and energy into ruining his life when he has in fact helped the cause.

>but we gain nothing by punching right or gangbanging Enoch when he doesn't live up to our expectations

Its more than "not living up to our expectations"

You don't think its a little bit fucking weird that the guy who runs the #2 cartoon Nazi website this side of the Daily Stormer has a Jewish wife? Not weird at all? Doesn't say anything at all about the kinds of people who involve themselves with over-the-top cartoon Nazism?

pic related

https:// radio.therightstuff. biz/2017/01/19/farewell/

Yes to all. No fucking shit.

Fuck off. Richard spencer isn't even from TRS.
richard got on the news and people wanted to discuss it, there was only like 3 or 4 threads at a time as well.
people kept them going because they wanted to argue with the civic nationalists that have mass migrated here since trump's nomination.
of course everything is a paid shill though. You desperately strain to see patterns that don't exist.

>how to spot a jew in one easy step

Caught again!

>?
You have tcr tier logic on this dont you.

b a s e d

>Enoch's wife is leaving him because she found out about the shoah
>reads poem for the shoah

i think it has more to do with the fact that she was doxxed in front of her ashekanazi father, jewish and gay friends, and hyper leftist NYC suroundings.

Agaib, I've seen literally no evidence to suggest Enoch is jewish. All the evidence so far has been highly speculatory, misquoted, or shilled.

He admitted to it on rebel yell today.

Can somebody tells me why the last thread about him was deleted?

Really? You know Italians, greeks, and spaniards have semitic admixtures in their blood, right? Semitic as in arabic/jewish?

You familiar with the Mishcling tests?

So he's not Mike Peinovich now?

What story are you Jews running with this time?

>we are not alt-right
Sup Forums is always right

Jews are white too

There are plenty of redpilled Jews: Rothbard, weev, Moldbug, Molyneux, Milo, Ben Shapiro, Drudge, Micheal Savage, Mike Enoch, Norman Finklestein, Bobby Fisher etc

No, he said that muh not one drop fags would kick him out of the country for being in a "mixed" marriage. Which, yes, would happen considering these days we are stricter than the literal nazis.

I don't know if this board realizes this yet, but a lot of you would not be allowed into the white ethno-state based on the current criteria being applied to Enoch.

Speak for yourself faggot. I never go on TRS and think Mike's a faggot, but civic nationalism is still shit

All the big time "nazi leaders" were government agents like Collins and Davis Wolfgang Hawk (kek).

Even today they give retired military guys the job of infiltrating the "alt right" to catch the gullible and stupid among us.

Look up Nathan Damigo and that one Italian marine Joe Owens called out and spooked - i forget his name. Had a youtube channel that attracted all the gullible idiots.

I didn't donate, no. I did, however, meet this guy in real life.

I feel personally sleighted.

There's no way I can punch right when my wife isn't a FUCKING JEW

>
>b a s e d
I still call honeypot. Enoch can still doing the show and pushing the JQ though...I have no issue with it.

>milo

lol

It's a missquote that is being spread around. Go back to antifa/pol/.

Geno 2.0 says that on average its up to around a 3% admixture. That's really not a big deal whatsoever considering its another Caucasoid group and its that small.

Again, I'm not seeing any confirmation from the guy that he is jewish.

False flagging now?

>Mishcling tests
Irish are Jewish goyim

pic related

It's just a made up antifa/pol/ claim.

He's definitely 100% non-Jewish.

>
>Again, I'm not seeing any confirmation from the guy that he is jewish.

He said he was part Jewish on Rebel today

His wife is a Talmudic fucking practicing Jew, they don't marry outside of their group now listen to Rebel Yell one more time

>Moldbug
Ben Shapiro? jidf get out

fuck off newfag

>I don't know if this board realizes this yet, but a lot of you would not be allowed into the white ethno-state based on the current criteria being applied to Enoch.
This wouldnt have been such a big problem if he hadnt of hidden it. Thats the problem you fucking retard

But he said "other jews" implying he is a jew, and he also said that mixed-jews need to do something to become part of WN and he thinks he has done that something, indicating that he's a mixed jew.

Actually I listened to every Shoah for the past year and a half I'm a TRS forum fag in 3 of its iterations. But I'm also a troll. And I recently found out that the alt- right is a giant LARP festival

I think Jews are attracted to subversion, whether or not Mike himself is Jewish I don't know, but take Weev for example. I fucking love Weev even though he's clearly a kike. He is still helping us despite that. Yeah they might be over the top and that might turn some people off but I think as we grow and we have more moderates like Spencer people will be able to see the Enoch's and Weev's in a better context. They will do net good.

I also think its damaged people who get attracted to fringe movements too. I myself am far from perfect, and while I can't speak for you you statistically from being involved with this stuff probably aren't the ubermensch either. I completely get the outrage over Mike because it was bullshit but I don't think it rules him out and I don't think he's a shill or jew or whatever the fuck.