Why westerners are so hypocrite ?

Why westerners are so hypocrite ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

You realize Muslim women HAVE to do that right? Nuns do that out of there own free will, women don't have to walk around with a tote bag on there head because they are Christian. Get it right Roachie.

>Nun
>Voluntary choice to submit self to a specific religious role, revered in society

>Muslim woman
>No choice, must do it from birth, punishable by death, treated as property

This. Not every single woman has to be a nun you stupid shill-- OP is a faggot once again.

Nuns are not stoned and raped in that order if they do not wear that though.

Nuns choose to be nuns. Muslim women are forced to wear that shit or they'll be killed.

Why are you such a retard?

Nuns do it by choice.

Muslim women are forced.

Do what you want, just kill yourself if you ever have to put one of those full mask things on your wife though.

The difference is choice shitskin

One is a choice the other is forced onto women with the threat of violence.
Just another culture quirk of the religion of peace™

True. Why do kebabs ignore this?

That is racist.

You're a nun by choice op. you could also stop being a nun too.

Unless the hijab is a free choice, which it can be according to some interpretations, but in other cases and places is not, then you're the hypocrite.

>Religious kebabs using logic or reasonable analysis

>Muslim
>Race
Pick one

I think this is a problem of people not understanding each others positions honestly.
A lot of people who have a problem with the hijab or it's variants take issue with it because women in some middle eastern countries are forced to wear it. The fact that it's illegal to not cover up is the problem. Personally I have no problem with the hijab, if you actually want to wear it you should be free to, but it being illegal not to wear it is a problem.

If they were good at logic they wouldn't be kebabs.

DELETE THIS

Why do you faggots always respond to these kinds of threads
The OP is obviously baiting but you all pretend like there's a argument to be made

My aunt is a nun and she doesn't wear a head covering. I've literally only seen nuns that look like OP in movies.

>number of people forced into a convent

nun

>number of nuns stoned to death for not wearing a headscarf

nun

Went to catholic grade school they all wore them during school hours after they ripped those bitches right off.

Wait hold on I just noticed something....

look at the picture down on the bottom and notice the religions

Pic related

A’oodhu Billaahi min al-Shaytaan ir-rajeem

because they masquerade their true intentions to infiltrate society and undermine our government.

They know that their religion is not peaceful. They just don't care.

Bismillah ir-Rahmaan ir-Raheem

because our women dont hide bombs under theirs, and also it's choice to be a nun. you'll be shunned, killed, raped, etc for not wearing a rag on your head over in the desert.

Al-hamdu Lillaahi Rabb il-‘Aalameen

nuns only wear their hooded robes in a house of god, mudslimes wear their anti-surveillance capes everywhere all the time.

i agree with you turk, christianity is as foreign to us as islam.

christians in the future will need to decide what is more important to them, being european or being christian. should they decide on their religion they should be shipped away with the refugees.

get ready, kuffar. Islam will reign supreme across the globe, Inshallah.

>hijab is in almost every religion
>only shows 5 religions, most of which are closely related to the other examples

A Christian woman can choose to be a nun and even then can only become one after years of studying and training, and can choose to abandon the habit.

A Muslim woman is forced into Islam and to wear a hijab, and if they try to abandon the religion they are shamed, threatened, and in some cases even killed.

>.

There is no competent Muslim army, or Muslim country. They are all shit holes. Shit holes cannot dominate. That is why you are in the US, speaking English on an American computer network.

Please be fake. Please be fake. Please be fake

nuns are Catholic, Catholics are degenerate

Stop it, Ahmed.
Sage'd

Not all habits look like the one in OPs pic

I don't get it. The fucks a Sabian?

Pic very related
Easy saying that in a country with a population of 1% Muslim. Try that beta attitude in nations with higher population numbers.

Well she's oppressed by the men of her own religion.
Asking the question to the wrong people

women being forced to live their life with a rag on their head

what's next....marrying them at 9 yo to ensure they are virgins?

Nuns have no fun.

>"What's that you d-don't want me in your country?"

AISHA WAS A VERY MATURE 9 YEAR OLD

basically ones voluntary and chill the others mandatory and killy

No I don't. Stay in your own

I mean since muslims are essentially christians who deny the divinity of Christ through the teaching of Arius, sure, wear your veil.