Glenn Beck Is Done Being a TV ‘Cartoon Character

>His appearance on “Full Frontal With Samantha Bee” is the latest stop on a mainstream-media apology tour. He has spent the past few years talking with the likes of The New York Times and Vice, offering up mea culpas for calling Barack Obama a racist, and for what he describes as his role in “tearing the country apart.”

>As he winds his way through the lion’s den, he presents himself as softer and wiser — a man who once used his airtime pointing to chalkboard doodles outlining elaborate George Soros-backed conspiracies, but who stared over the precipice and then renounced his former ways. Declining to offer up specific statements he regrets having made, Beck argues that he has changed and wants others to learn from his example.

variety.com/2017/biz/news/glenn-beck-donald-trump-samantha-bee-1201960919/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dYwb2Z9zksY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

still a cuck

i don't blame the man. some things are just scarier than death threats, and he dare named the jew.

proof than you can always turn your life around Sup Forums

>Go from clown to cuck

Who the fuck would death threat Mr. McMuffin?

/r/ing the glenn beck political compass

everytime I see him on TV hes crying.

wasn't he a heroin addict and an alcoholic at different point? I think both his brain and emotions are totally fried.

Its okay either way because the blaze will be bankrupt in

remember that time he was nearly dead in a hospital and no one cared and was by his side

Fuck, I used to watch this guy when I was a kid. It was him that first got me introduced to conservative politics, it's all too much to see him cuck out like this. Come back Glennie boy ;_;

He needs help

>wasn't he a heroin addict and an alcoholic at different point?

he was an ex-junkie shock jock

>a man who once used his airtime pointing to chalkboard doodles outlining elaborate George Soros-backed conspiracies

>george soros

probably that guy.

He calls his lunacy being wiser.
The man rubbed his face in a bowl of crushed cheetos thinking it would ruin Trump.

A snake trying to get some money

hmm. That's true; I did just take note of a CTR-type shill this very evening discussing how ACORN was a disproven myth.

He's a nut job now, it also seems soros bought him off.
I think he made a deal with Clinton and zuckerburg that he would be safe from the right wing news censorship that was going to happen. He basically would be controlled opposition.

glenn becks old stuff should honestly have the Sup Forums seal of approval. i understand he WAS a shill, but that's nott the spirit of the article that was posted. it was in the spirit of redemption

HAIL JESUS

glenn beck is clark kent and Jeb! is superman.

theyre the same person

he has legit mental problems. hes admitted it on air

I would by lying if I didn't admit that his two matras of lies didn't push me to go take the time to learn up on my own.

1. Do your own research; make your own opinions
2. There are things that I believe that I will never say, but I will never say the things that I do not believe.

So those are his oaths. Maybe he should have picked better ones.

lets be honest. when you do this conspiracy bullshit, you're bound to attain legit mental problems.

Beck will kill himself in 2017

>anybody giving a fuck about Glernn Berrk
Crybaby faggot has been irrelevant for at least the last 8 years

Politically out of touch and extending the falseness of Mormonism to a generation of equally lost millennial liberal atheists. What did he learn? Not much from what I can tell.

he broke his own oaths. that's on him. he should have just stuck with them. your word is worth more than your life, as your word is tied to your spirit, while life is fleeting.

Hes full of shit as usual. He thought the country was going full blue pill with HRC and he turned out to be dead wrong. Guarantee you he flips back again in a few months.

he was CTR LONG BEFORE HRC ran for office.

Glenn Beck was always a cuck you cuck

Glenn Beck is reliably incoherent garbage but he had this one solid gold point which turned out to be the Trumpening itself: reacting to RINO midterms he said we need to give up on politics and media, withdraw, get ourselves right, and force the culture to come to us rather than the other way around. And he popularized the term "Overton Window."
Nothing else he has ever said is worth knowing.

Hes a moderate. At the end of the day, the extreme position is always the right choice.

Not that being too right wing is bad, we need those on the extreme right to balance those on the extreme left. Good for Glenn Beck. I enjoy his books.

He should have stuck with the zoo radio formula. It was great when it was actually funny with a bit of deeper stuff snuck in, and then managed to even interview G. Edward Griffen on national television about the Federal Jewserve.

Not so much when he went off the 9/12 deep end with a messiah complex, or turned it into
>it's the 50 year old men show
>making jokes that would you drink yourself to sleep at Thanksgiving in spite of football

doesn't conspiracy bullshit always ound like incoherent garbage?

>chalkboard doodles outlining elaborate George Soros-backed conspiracies

Fuck you (((Variety))) and fuck you too Beck you goofy bitch!

He was all ready to get on after Trump lost and say
>hey guys, this is why we lost. We didn't pick ted cruz. this is what we need to do

Instead trump won and because he was SO against Trump, he now has absolutely no roll to play. he's screwed. what a dumbass.

no, i think he should have just martyred himself in the sake of telling people the truth.

we need a monarchy with god as the king.

VPN Leaf

I love this people that were #NeverTrump because they thought he would lose in a landslide. Now that he won they have to backtrack.

that explains why i dont sleep at night

ORLY

Sup Forums approved commentary

youtube.com/watch?v=dYwb2Z9zksY

Glenn's just a whiny Mormon baby because he wanted some evangelical nut like Cruz in there plus now with the rise of stuff like Sup Forums, Infowars, and Breitbart Glenn Beck's starting to find himself irrelevant and is basically boo hooing about it. That said I'll respect him for stuff like his Armenian Genocide documentary but Glenn's gotta either get on the Trump Train or just admit he's a relic like Jeb.

Glenn Beck claimed he was finding himself when he converted to Mormonism at the behest of his radio friend Pat in order to stop being an alcoholic drug addict.

That used to be a cornerstone of his life's story, so I would assume you'd know that unless he were trying to cover it up.

He will be the Democratic-RINO presidential candidate in 2024 election when he goes up against Don Jr. of the Trumpist Party.

I don't care why he's a Mormon other than I think he's ass blasted like many other Mormons that Romney didn't win because Mormons got all giddy thinking their little "We're gonna save America!" prophecy was about to happen.

He's always been controlled opposition, whose main purpose was to try and reduce the credibility of the right wing.

I guess his handlers think he'd serve them better if he were now a "reformed right-winger". He'll probably get a talk show where he can lecture the masses on how crazy and evil conservatives are, and how it would only be a waste of time to engage with someone who has a different political viewpoint than you. After all, he used to be one of the right-wingers, so he knows that it'd be a waste of time!

This.

I kind of liked the juxtaposition between Trump's pro-Christian rhetoric and the spas-out played by super duper Christians, whether they be Mormon, Evangelical, or otherwise.

I'm Christian, and it suits me just fine that one of Trump's early showings in Iowa was him showing up to church and flubbing what he thought was the money plate or whatever, and then deciding he wasn't going to try get votes by being the muh jesus candidate.

>I enjoy his books
Holy fucking shit end yourself. Beck is a huge zionist faggot, phony weirdo.

zionism>islam

This mothafucker is a bigger con man than trump. He basically bash Obama for 8 years and spread propaganda so white people can hate obama

Still a clown.

This man was one of the three men that made me into a conservative back in middle school. I have at least seven of his books.

Wow. His ratings must be seriously shit if he's sucking up to the NYT.

What the fuck happened to him? He used to be funny and entertaining, he's slowly morphing into a fat, liberal crybaby.

He fell out of favor and attention in the right-wing media so he's just turning to try and become a left-wing talking head to get the bucks rolling. Also i t's easier for some people to always be in the opposition than to be the establishment. Half think that's why Megyn Kelly went to NBC, besides having a vendetta against Trump

I'm a moderate and only globalists and those who confuse moderation with upholding the status quo would consider Trump to be an extremist. His policies only seem extreme because the status quo has created normalcy out of weirdness and illnormacy.

We went along with free trade wonderfully without those onerous multi-lateral trade deals and the revisionists try and present the centuries of British free trade or the century of American free trade as 21st century NAFTA/TPP style trade when it never was and tariffs or restrictions were practiced without being treated like denying the eucharist back in medieval times.

This. The hedging of bets during the entire Trump campaign was amazing to watch.

>listening to conmen in order to be red pilled

What a cuck

Oh yes
It's true
Glen Beck, who started as an insider shill infiltrator, quickly became red pilled
He used to do nightly lessons about Soros and the globalist conspiracy on his chalkboard in front of an audience of millions on Fox News
Then he made a deal with the devil:
"Leave network television and we'll let you have a website but......"
Thus his pro-establishment anti-Trump shilling these past 18 months.

bump

Nah, his fucking shit news network is failing and he's gonna go broke so now he's trying to appeal to whoever will take him in.

Methinks someone got caught diddling...