Igor Bogdanoff has had six children. Dimitri, the oldest...

Igor Bogdanoff has had six children. Dimitri, the oldest, was born in 1976 of a relationship with comedian Geneviève Grad. After marrying Countess Ludmilla d'Oultremont, he had three children with her; Sacha, born in 1990, Anna and Wenceslas. Igor's youngest offspring, Alexandre (born 2011) and Constantin (born 2014), were born of his marriage at the Château de Chambord in 2009 with writer Amélie de Bourbon de Parme (born 1977),a natural and adopted daughter (1983) of Prince Michel of Bourbon-Parma (born 1926) by Laure Le Bourgeois, who is the husband of Princess Maria Pia of Savoy (daughter of Italy's last reigning king, Umberto II), brother of Queen Anne of Romania, and nephew of both Empress Zita of Austria-Hungary and Felix, Prince consort of Luxembourg.

who are they???

THIS

WHO
ARE
THEY???

THE ARCHITECTS?

Can somebody give me a quick rundown on these guys?

I DONT KNOW HANS YOU TELL ME
WHO ARE THEY??

Here's a quick rundown
>Strong ties to the French prime minister; evidence to suggest that they influence his every move, pushing for policies meant to weaken the nation's moral fabric so that they might rule over them without difficulty

>Belong to an ancient bloodline which has been associated with royalty and untold power

>Evidence which suggests that the Rothschilds are operating under their supervision

>Own DNA editing research facilities throughout the world

>Extensively funding NASA research regarding sustainable life on Mars

>Rumored to possess psychic abilities and are said to have IQs upwards of 200

>Largely believed to be in contact with alien life forms

is it true that ley learn to speak french fluently in a week?

WHAT ABOUT THE FIRST CITY ON MARS?

Reported.

they look like caricatures of Norm Macdonald, especially the one on the left

t. Shill payed to occult the truth
FUCK YOU OPPRESOR! I WILL GO TO MARS WITH THE BOGS OVERLORDS

Sup lads, need a quick rundown.
Much appreciated.

take the bog pill

Reported.

>In 2002, a bigger controversy arose around the Bogdanoff brothers' work. It came to be known as the Bogdanov affair, arising from an academic dispute regarding the legitimacy of a series of theoretical physics papers written by the brothers. Debate erupted over the degree to which the work constituted a contribution to physics or was, instead, meaningless. The ensuing dispute drew considerable coverage in the mainstream media.

Their work was not meaningless, our brains were not evolved enough to understand it.

t. Rothchild monkey

what the fuck I looked it up and it's real

what the fuck is happening, that noblety intermarrying can't be without a reason

Don't forget to report threads trying to force these disgusting freaks.

>The Bodganoffs own a massive secret R&D company that have made and are starting to mass produce nanobots Bogdabots, if you will, that can get into the bloodstreams of any human and subtlety control them

You have the Bogdabots inside of you, take the Bogpill and you will be set free.

Ignorants out, dont try to repress us