Tucker Carlson DESTROYS a Huffington Post Journalist “Your Point Is Stupid”

youtube.com/watch?v=xnwqtJbqr6A - Link

Tucker Made this Journalist look like a buffoon!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cyW9fT7aGec
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nsqxs/hello_rthe_donald_im_tucker_carlson_host_of/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-legitimate-president_us_587930cfe4b077a19d180d84
youtube.com/watch?v=VZl37py_rOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh boy another tucker video

Oh Shit, time to light this fire!

Can't wait to see this "journalist" get rekt

CANT KEK THE TUCK

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump.

Canadians voted for weed for something to do while they collect welfare.

That was for you.

this is good

thanks

You are a poorly paid, bitter, spiteful minority that needs to get out of my country.

Every single video titled 'Tucker Carlson DESTROYS [insert cherry picked moron here] is just Tucker pulling stupid faces and usually getting owned himself. He sucks.

You are a rural and suburban retard.

DRUMPFY BFTFTOOOO

youve been pasting this shit and making images for it for a fucking long time now it has to end you lunatic

It will never end. You will always be a rural and suburban retard.

Wow, how what will Liberals say know about low hanging fruit on Tucker?

tucker is hilarious. i love how he just laughs at these idiots.

How can someone be both rural and suburban? Do you understand words?

Just make Canada great again.

go get hit by a road train

BAZINGA

Spittlegate.....

Always the Auzzies

Am I the only one that noticed the Huffington Post Cuck's eyes were going all over the fucking place especially to his left?

Nope creepy as hell

I saw it....he looked deranged

Yeah it was still good

Temporal lobe disorder.

Lyndon LaRouche is pretty credible in my books.

Someone should turn that shit into .gifs and meme it into oblivion.

Kek

it was weird how he had his head turned, he was leading into the camera with the side of his face

>leaf

>saying thanks as though he made the video

A lot of people mad at that guy. I thought it was hilarious. He was an MSM troll ala pissgate. I think Tucker got it towards the end.

Can't Fuck the Tuck

I know it's great, he just makes fools out of these lefty idiots and laughs in their face.

I'm fast becoming a fan of this guy.

For a fuckwit who works at huffpost what he said about no bipartisan dialogue was right.

Tucker just talked over the top of him the entire time.

Hes unbeatable

Gimp is a bitch for animated gifs.

Yeah Huffington post is super bipartisan...

Tucker never "destroys" anyone. He commits countless logical fallacies. Anyone who has been to college would realize this.

Most of the pushed e-celebs on Sup Forums are garbage. But it says something that the fun ones are at least fun.

>so you're saying
NO THAT'S NOT WHAT I'M SAYING

didn't even say what was being said lol
they're trying to tuck the truck or something

My son was on Tucker and made a fool of himself.

Tucker is a fucking clown.

you're welcome

Ahahahaha, a college. Next time you'll tell me that Karl Marx was a good philosopher or that common core is serious mathematical way of solving equations. Don't forget to add that there are more than two genders!

I remember watching Tucker Carlson's late night show with Max Kellerman coming on every night to debate the other side.

I'm surprised he found a way to rebuild his career after the SJW media tried to kill him.

eat shit

>What your saying is wrong
>yeah, well, your racist

EVERY FUCKING TIME.

EVEN WHEN THE CONVERSATION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE THEY CALL YOU A RACIST.

WHY DON'T THEY REALIZE HOW FUCKING RIDICULOUS THIS ALL IS.

he learned there is no making friends with them

That guy looked very uncomfortable at the beginning of the interview. Almost as if he knew he was an asshole and had no way of backing up his claims. Sad!

right I know that but the huffpo dude was saying that both sides need to talk more without resorting to namecalling

which I've seen a lot of 'alt right' commentators talk about over the last few weeks - Crowder, Alex Jones, Lauren Southern, Milo etc wanting more Q&A style sessions instead of protests or harassment from both sides

If we had more sensible conversations with the left maybe they would realise why they are fucking retarded

While obnoxious harassment and 'gotcha' attacks work for us anonymously (pretty much why Trump won) our public speakers would do well not to use those strategies unless the target is deserving

has anything topped this?

Just sayin

TUCK IS ON RIGHT NOW WITH A NIGGER CONGRESSMAN WHO'S CALLING TRUMP ILLEGITIMATE

youtube.com/watch?v=cyW9fT7aGec

Cant Cuck the Tuck!

Fake News outlet Huffpo BTFO

Just saw this.. Tuck seems a little overboard, but I don't know exactly what they were arguing over.

>ew cringe
the post
You're in the library right now, 2nd semester of first year college, and you finally decided to take the plunge and stray from reddit for a couple minutes to troll some white nationalist rural retards.
You did it, buddy! now you have to go back, though.

It was the guy who unironically wrote the article arguing that a judge should overrule the election and make Hillary president.

Did you not hear the part where cuckington post was going on about how The Daily Caller was "racist and vile and right wing?" Did you not hear the part where he tried to use this as a defense against using a news source that unironically believes the royal family of England is lizard people which led to the shouting match?

The left will not realize they are fucking retarded and neither will you.

>Tucker has seen this pic

the condescending smugness while unable to stop shaking like a legitimate autistic person is really irritating

I think it came from the route of the hypocrisy of the huffpost guy citing an article from a crackpot as legitimate while trying to claim that the dailycaller has to be racist and therefore legitimizes it

BASED TUCK

They are both clowns.

And you actually think this performance is real, retard moron.

I wish he would just sternly say that instead of laughing and making a scene of it but I guess it's fox so they have to have a show too. I cringed.

This
It's the typical liberal double standards. "your sources are bullshit but mine are without reproach no matter what" Kind of like trying to argue the wage gap myth

Holy Shit Huff Po BTFO

Writer admits he's not an actual journalist!

you worded it better than I did, but wasn't even just the sources he attacked Carlson on, it was the outlet as a whole. It was the "you published things I thought were racist/dissenting opinion so it's awful" mentality

get ulead pleb

yeah that too, and funny he just said "google it" when confronted. Another typical liberal tactic "oh you don't know why X is racist/sexist/wrong?! well look it up yourself!"

Wait! They really think Russia hacked the election?! I thought they were kidding, I mean Russia would have to get access to all the voting machines to do that...and wouldn't it be a little short notice to put together an operation like that? They couldnt have expected Trump to win the nomination.

i know people who think trump had hookers piss into his mouth because "well he has to prove he didn't". It's like people read a headline and take that minute piece of detail and take it as irrefutable fact

Whatever happened with that pissgate? Was it the user or what?

I'd respond "Well I think YOU had a hooker piss in your mouth, prove that you didn't"

Direct me to the article. I'm just bi-curious.

It was during his reddit AMA

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5nsqxs/hello_rthe_donald_im_tucker_carlson_host_of/

Thank you.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-legitimate-president_us_587930cfe4b077a19d180d84

The point of contention is that he cites a claim made in Executive Intelligence Review (EIR) a weekly newsmagazine founded by Lyndon LaRouche (Who by all accounts is fucking insane).

I loved the part when he called it "The EIR" trying to make it sound more official

youtube.com/watch?v=VZl37py_rOQ

That guy was a fucking hero and Tucker took his bait hard. He even points out how stupid Tucker is for putting him on his show.

lmfao

tardlib. more retarded than liberal.