Mixed raced half white/half asian people are the superior race. Smartest, most attractive...

Mixed raced half white/half asian people are the superior race. Smartest, most attractive, resistant to many diseases and generally healthier because of mixed dna. Take the two most supior races (white and asian) and combine them and make a super child.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-pupils-cheating.html
youtube.com/watch?v=u9a2tWRF_mM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nCH1IlOfDTM
instagram.com/jiayiwang_inkart/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_whites
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_Aryan
xvideos.com/tags/mayli
youtube.com/watch?v=gvT9JVLNlSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Asians don't actually have high IQ.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-pupils-cheating.html

Nearly all of the people on this fucking site drool all over yellowskins anyways so of course they're going to agree with you

And the IQ thing was their only redeeming quality except for being cute for sex tourists.

This is the best Happas have to offer and he still gets beat up by a white autist.
youtube.com/watch?v=u9a2tWRF_mM

>Superior
I think you mean supreme

I agree op.

Yeah cause only asians cheat, and its not like asians are the top performing in all countries outside of Asia that have an asian population.

Of course you would leaf.

They also have a disproportionate mental health issue rates, and yes even the Am/Wf. Some of the guys are cute but that isn't reason to destroy the white race.

problem is that if you have a baby boy he has tiny peenor and you screwed him over for no reason

Thread music
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nCH1IlOfDTM
Your welcome

> Healthier because of mixed DNA
Stop spouting this meme based on your misunderstanding of genetics.

Asians are notorious for being trained to cheat without one sense of guilt. There are a basic bitch society who dreams of having the god tier mixture of Caucasian aesthetics and civilization mastery.

kill yourself

hapas all need to be exterminated

The problem is that they have a 75% failure/defect rate

Hapas have a touch of madness. A strong sense of identity can fix it, but a lack of one can make it worse.

t. Hapa

Where should they get the identity from is the problem though. Plenty of Asians see them as separate as do whites.

>TFW no hapa gf to violently facefuck.

>Hapas have a touch of madness. A strong sense of identity can fix it, but a lack of one can make it worse.
Asians see you as an outsider
and Whites see you lesser to them
you hate both of your parents
You're pretending choosing identity is something as changing your underwear like tumblr, but it's a journey when you don't have one
people who aren't mixed never needed to worry about finding their identity the same way mixed people do

>resistant to many diseases and generally healthier because of mixed dna
and more prone to mental illnesses and have problems with bone marrow transplants

We know there are differences in the typical values and behaviours of different races, so I wouldn't be surprised if mixing creates some weird conflicts there. Kind of like taking bits and pieces of AI or neural networks optimized for different things and trying to make them work together.

/r9k/ found her current Instagram here ya go
instagram.com/jiayiwang_inkart/
i know right, bone marrow is the biggest reason I want to live in a white only country

>i know right, bone marrow is the biggest reason I want to live in a white only country
do you want to be in the situation when your child needs a transplant and no one can donate?
sure it's very unlikely, but why risk it at all?

Thanks senpai

how weird is that? A random anonymous person on a Panamanian disc golf forum went to your aid by finding an instagram account of a random girl that you can jack off too.

good double

This is the direct result of what happens when a father doesn't teach his son how to properly be a man. Could happen to any race. He was a Hapa Dindu

Ehh. I guess I'll have to pay it forward when I can.

men who go for asians are almost always betas
mixed people are more likely for mental illness in general and especially identity issues

I wasn't being sarcastic, its a good public health practice
No prob, I am surprised how actually talented she is.

>Mixed raced half white/half asian people are the superior race
Yes, they are superior and supreme gentlemen what I have seen.

it's the circle of life, desu.

also, witnessed

The miscegenation continues and one day another supreme gentleman will rise with Saint Elliot's spirit and the world will know he was right.

None of that matters if the father is weak and the mother is materialistic. Which is generally what happens. White man is weak, wants a decent looking wife with minimal effort so puts himself out there for Asian women. Asian women is a cunt that just wants the perceived money and status of having a White husband. The kids that result are absolute turds. Daughter has no self respect and didn't grow up in a traditional Asian household and becomes a supreme whore because sex is cheap in the west and yellow fever is real making everyone go after her. Son has a father with a limp dick and never picked up on any of the traits a man will need, specially a man that will naturally be bullied by everyone for being half Asian and half White, two races that are allowed to be treated poorly because WE WUZNT KANGZ. So really WMAF parents only work out if they somehow manage to avoid all these hard to avoid pitfalls. TLDR don't fucking race mix unless you're an alpha that can impose values and morals on your children

Japanese and Koreans are white so it is not considered racemixing. Mixing with Chinks or Slavs, that is disgusting.

>resistant to many diseases
But it's the exact opposite dude.

>be bullied by everyone for being half Asian and half White
actually never happened, but it's just the general sense of not fitting in that is weird
you notice around asians you don't belong
and notice around whites your aren't like them either

>Japanese and Koreans are white so it is not considered racemixing
wrong

Link to her scene?

How's it being a hapa? Kinda a niche demographic, what drove you to Sup Forums? What keeps you here? As a mixed race individual I could see how you could both hate and love the general discussions here.

>jew
>white

Elliot rodger's father is jew.

yes, they do. you are an idiot.

>How's it being a hapa?
For me, not good, not bad. i hate both my parents like a normal hapa though. identity has always been a trouble for me, but not as bad as other hapas mostly because i grew up around hispanics and all my friends are hispanic. i just accept that i'm alone in this world and there aren't shortcuts for me, i'd rather just live a humble life anyways
>what drove you to Sup Forums? What keeps you here?
i've been shitposting on Sup Forums for the last 7 years, but started on /vp/ (don't care about pokemon now), moved to Sup Forums and Sup Forums, i don't remember when i started going on Sup Forums but couldn't imagine being without it
>As a mixed race individual I could see how you could both hate and love the general discussions here.
love? never, mostly hate

So you don't love anything about Sup Forums? I know it's strangely addictive but there has to be something you like about it.
You sound sort of black pilled. Plenty of people hate their parents, it's fairly normal for any demographic these days. You could try living in Hawaii apparently it's hapa paradise.

the hot asian white mixes are open sluts anyways. once you mix with the west, its too late

>Plenty of people hate their parents
i'm sure they have there reasons, i have my own
>You could try living in Hawaii apparently it's hapa paradise.
sounds expensive

I thought his father was an Englishman? Rodger isn't a Jewish surname

>tfw I'm legitimately going to name my hapa son Elliot

Jews are Caucasian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_whites

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_Aryan
Right

rejoice you nipple, he will become the supreme gentleman

"honorary" isn't literal
if you need to start believing another race is suddenly your own you have zero respect for you own and just looking for a short cut because muh greener grass

I've never understood what would compel non-white or mixed race people to keep hanging around on Sup Forums

They play the name game all the time. Stewart isn't a Jewish surname either, but that doesn't stop Jon Liebowitz from calling himself that. Some of them even take names like Gomez in Spanish speaking countries.

i don't really understand why someone would want to mix races when they say they're against it
but here we are now

So what's wrong with the concept? I'm not hearing any arguments, you're just projecting. The only two explicitly white ethnostates in history considered East Asians to be at the same level as whites and granted them all the same privileges as whites.

this is more superior than 99% of Sup Forums will ever be
jap mom / white father

>Prove me wrong
Russia and the rest of Eurasia.

ITT: People who have never met a mixed White/Asian person or even an Asian female ever

xvideos.com/tags/mayli

>So what's wrong with the concept?
it was only made so Germans would be more comfortable with having non whites as allies, not so you can abandon your own race and mix

Small penis.

Effeminate

>smart
>can't even into president
are you even trying, hapa gooks?

>Posts a pic of John Derbyshire's family
What did he mean by this?

most of you would jiz your pants if this Hapa said one word to you.
Fil_Am

that he's a hypocrite more interested in self gratification not any principles or goals for "white" society

youtube.com/watch?v=gvT9JVLNlSE

the west is doomed

muh hybrid vigor is a fucking myth

ever heard of cryptos?

>Mindanao
His wife is flip, not Chinese

Nah, AngloJew is the master race

Dude got cucked i bet.

he hates Chinese because there's a lot around him
he'd hate Filipinos as much if he was surrounded by them to, but he probably started making exceptions for Filipinos because he married one
the point is really he's a hypocrite

Is one of the reasons you spend time on Sup Forums to prevent future Derbyshires? Honorable pastime if so. I have to admit it's odd when hapas are here. Pure Asians I can understand easily, but hapas it's always more curios.

I love Asian women but their babies are disgusting.

Use Asian women to satisfy your sexual cravings but it is important for white men to produce white families.