BLM DEMANDS THAT PRIDE TORONTO EXCLUDES ALL POLICE

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG!?
Our government is official giving in to the demands of terrorists. Our government thinks its a good fucking idea to remove police presence at a HUGE festival so they don't offend some niggers who want to cause trouble.

citynews.ca/2017/01/18/pride-toronto-no-plans-backtrack-police-parade-ban/
:^)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-black-lives-matter-sf-pride-20160624-snap-story.html
cbc.ca/comedy/canada-announces-shitty-remake-of-flashy-american-show-1.3940897
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We get the most cucked crown 2017

Fuck blm and fuck sodomites.

We are officially one of the most cucked country in the world and very few people seem to realise it.

Someone should just nuke Toronto, it makes the rest of us look bad.

help

>Our government thinks its a good fucking idea to remove police presence at a HUGE festival so they don't offend some niggers who want to cause trouble.

I don't care. Everyone who goes to Pride is trash and I don't care what happens to them.

Even if this weren't fake news, why do you care? You don't live in Toronto. You will never go to Toronto. You are a rural and suburban retard.

What the actual fuck.
>implying this parade won't become a "protest"
>implying that "protest" will be peaceful

Fuck blm

>angry fragile snowflake white male angry because of something that doesnt concern him

grow the fuck up.

Left eating the left

I love it

What about gay cops?

>implying we won't get to watch niggers chimp out in the GTA
>left wings burning their own cities

Im okay with this

Nice meme but unfortunately I am stuck in this degenerate shit hole for work.

Hopefully Ahmed will drive one of those islamic trucks of peace through the parade. Killing a bunch of niggers and faggots with Islam to blame would be a great thing for toronto.

BLM test run for eventual try in the US...thanks, cucks.

I guess it might smarten up so libs in Canada too see one of our cities turn into Baltimore or Furgoson

The government is being pushed around by terrorists who are known for burning down cities and this should not concern me? Go fuck yourself.

Sorry, after what Sweden did recently, they still hold the title.

Don't you guys realize this will just make it clear that they're literal children who can't behave?

Let them prove themselves wrong and invalidate themselves entirely on their behalf. When a fight breaks out who will they blame? The police that aren't fucking there?

>COPS WERENT THERE THEY ONLY HELPIN THE WHITE PEOPLE

What did they do?

Who cares?
Toronto is a nice city.

Fuck Toronto, the faggots and the niggers can take it and burn it all down for all I care.

That'll never happen.

They tried this in San Fran, but BLM ended up pulling out cause their idea was stupid.
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-black-lives-matter-sf-pride-20160624-snap-story.html

Not even the special gay police you have?

There's a petition in the article to protest the board's decision. Sign it and be subversive. If they back down from their police ban there is a chance that BLM will interrupt this year's parade which will further spread redpills.

What's wrong with Toronto? Why does everybody hate it?

>Toronto is a nice city

Give me 3 reasons why it's not. The city has a low crime rate, nice neighborhoods, good food and lots of things to do. What's wrong with it?

Its a degenerate shithole, full of disgusting shit-skins who live on welfare. Niggers who cause crime, and faggots everywhere.
What is good about this city?

HEY THIS IS TORONTO YOU BETTER RESPECT THE LOCAL COMMUNITIES

FIRST , protesters from BLM will get in the face of the gay parade faction that they already have beef with anyways, then Wayne Brady will show up out of no where and do a drive by on the gay parade

THEN Ahmed will drive a truck like its grand theft auto 5, but then Tamil tigers show up with a helicopter and gun down Ahmeds truck, but not just before ninjas from the local Chinese community leap into the air, crouching monkey, hidden tiger style, attacking the helicopter

lmao Blacks hate Gays, but they'll bully the gay folk into doing what they want

It's about 1% whites, 29% asians, 20% niggers, 25% indians and 25% sandniggers.

1. Shit tier traffic flow

2. Housing bubble

3. Garbage everywhere

4. Brown people everywhere

>hurr durr you guys are such cucks

I just want to point out that we weren't the ones that let a bunch of niggers disrupt our respective nation over the past two-three years

>isis cell attacks gay pride parade and its a total massacre because police were told to stay away
>police end up getting blamed

>police go to gay pride parade and BLM activist "feel unsafe"
>police get blamed

Firebomb Toronto.

and gays love the BBC

exactly

>few people realize it
>few

5. graffiti
6. drug using homeless
7. motto is "diversity is our strength." literally
8. Votes liberal/NDP
9. Gays everywhere

Let it happen, let them learn the hard way, you get a comfy blanket and a warm drink and watch the shitstorm unfold from your home.

what?

>no cops
Will it be worse than the Vancouver riots?

all the niggers and sandniggers are going to have blast chimping out and assaulting all the whites

I don't have a problem with gays but gay activists need to be thrown into the sea.

Source on welfare? What "degeneracy"? What you guys consider degenerate occurs throughout Canada.
How does that make it bad
Traffic can get bad but the same is true for most major cities. A lot of people use public transportation anyways. Housing bubble ok. There's not garbage everywhere. Nothing wrong with brown people.

Fuck Canada. You're just faggots. I mean look at this shit. Just fucking face it.

>Toronto
And nothing of value was lost

napalm those monkeys

Toronto is far worse than Sweden

I came here to say this. If I worked for the police department, I would just say "OKAY", and have a nice day off at home with a couple of beers, and not looking at degenerates parading

>Toronto is a nice city

If Texas is America's America Toronto is Canadas Canada

This is fucking GREAT.

NOTHING is going to redpill these faggots faster than a cop-free zone for the niggers and mudslimes to really go to town on them in.

>bikers show up with bats and clubs
>oh fuck CALL THE POLICE

Riots inbound

APOLOGIZE

Toronto is the only place worth being in this shithole country. Anything west of Toronto is a wasteland.

Wow, imagine if a car went though the parade. No one would suspect a car in a parade.

stfu you stupid fucking leaf stick to your shitty country keep texas out of here

Toronto and areas opinion basically singlehandedly creates the policy of the federal government and their opinion as a majority is lefty self suicidal shit

If Canada did not have Toronto we would be nowhere near as close to cucked as we are now. We would probably be 90% white with a few Asians and feather Indians

Toronto have Trudeau Sr the multiculturalism idea and it all went to shit from there

Yes because niggers involved

Toronto is a nice city, but it's the people that live there that ruin it in every other regard.

Meanwhile Toronto gave us the Fords, while Montreal gave us the Trudeaus. Toronto isn't all bad. A lot of people here are red pilled because it's impossible not to be in a city filled with shitskins and chinks, but it's social suicide to show your power level.

have you ever gone to ottawa? jesus fuck the sand nigger population here

no it isnt lol sweden made anti rape bracelets while germany made antirape shorts, and one more thing a guy threw a fucking grenade through a refugees window in swede. Sorry canada sweden still holds it

No I meant the same way Texas is the most based part of the already based US Toronto is the most cucked part of the already cucked Canada

Black Lives Matter organizer, Hashim Yussuf, said the vote sends a clear message.

“Obviously there’s mandatory police for security and things like that…but we just didn’t want police inside the parade itself,” he said. “We believe the police as an organization, as an institution, have been very homophobic and racist to the community members within Pride Toronto.”

^^what about that quote did you misunderstand OP?

Always knew not to trust faggots

i hope terrorists attack it and kill 500 fucking people so we can learn our goddamn lesson already

I know lol, just fucking around

Cops will still be there doing crowd control, they just won't have a float. Fags are mostly upset because the cops have been in the parade for years. BLM are spoilers that no one invited and it irritates me when the "news" puts up fake polls saying the majority public agrees with them.

The fact that they're still doing crowd control might mean BLM will still be protesting which will be the best outcome. Nothing better than a degenerate fight.

I hope someone blows a bomb in the Pride Parade.

Good, let them show Toronto their true colors, once they riot and burn down the city the normies will finally see BLM for the people they are!

Who am I kidding, Leaf country is so cucked that if the above were to happen, the leafs would probably apologize to them for not putting all their wives and daughters naked on the street as tribute.

>we hate the fucking raycis polees
>polees need to be on hand in case people attack us

To be honest fuck the east altogether

Everything in the Ottawa Toronto Quebec area must be purged

>niggers set the city on fire
>Trudeau refuses to put it because that's rayciss

>9. Gays everywhere

This. Every male waitress in every restaurant is lisping faggot

Also

10. Daily nigger or muslim shooting

11. People getting run over and killed daily

12. Asians buying all the real estate just like Vancouver. 1+ million for wartime shack

13. Wynne

14. le Current year Mayor

Sup Forums gets its own awards show, we get nothing.

so what are we fucking fellow leafs?
the east or west?

Outside of Sup Forums, yes. Go on any other popular social media and all you hear is how "nobody hates Canada" and that they're doing so great as a country.

Why are we upset with this again?

I'm all for it. Let them chimp out and have no one to turn to when shit hits the fan.

It's not getting rid of police presence at the parade, the ban is for a police gay-pride float to be allowed because BLM hates da pohlees.

>few people seem to realize it
Lel, k

Aren't the police ultra cucked in canada? Why are they so anti-cop? Are you guys just copying us?

All our gays and all our chimps going against one another while spectated by all our degenerates all in one place at the same time?

Great place for a plane to be dropped in the name of Allah...

>1488

Yeah, it's retarded that BLM would be in Canada, we have zero issues with police going after niggers here, or anyone going after niggers. Only risk to a black up here is from other blacks.

George Soros is moving in on your real estate so he can make some profits selling it back to the chinks.

>faggot peacocking parade

WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK???

I'm so sorry for all those pussy pencil neck draft dodgers who emigrated from my country to yours and have cucked themselves the way they have. But really I'm glad they're your problem not mine

cbc.ca/comedy/canada-announces-shitty-remake-of-flashy-american-show-1.3940897

CBC fagggots are sperging out

I mean I hate oleary he's a fucking globalist idot not s nationalist he's not at all like trump but CBC response is hillarious

didn't this already happen

It's a faggot trans blm police themed float in the parade they are banning you fucking retard. They cant ban police officers from enforcing law and keeping order/patrolling.

Actually THEY ARE the ones who cucked our country

Toronto was great 30 years ago. Now it's shit.

t. born and raised torontonian

>they can't keep police officers from enforcing

Before you say that you must remember this is Ontario were talking about

Kek I know

Most people don't like this and won't attend the pride parade.

It'll become the BLM parade and it'll probably get shut down after their first one when they shoot and kill hundreds of their own .