Can we please chill with the racism/anitsemitism/bigotry

i dont undersstand why everyone has to be so racist....yea i know this forum is called politically incorrect but still. instead of spreading hate we should spread love. let me know your thoughts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u85RLESPcMo
liveleak.com/view?i=a14_1474072029
liveleak.com/view?i=881_1484787763
youtube.com/watch?v=MhIYtkRMl54
home.uchicago.edu/~tholt/racemixing2003.doc
scribd.com/doc/84235846/Three-Effects-of-Outbreeding
counter-currents.com/2010/09/miscegenation-the-morality-of-death/
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/genetic_structure_and_outbreeding_depression
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
unc.edu/news/archives/oct03/udry10302003.html
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16282974
genomebiology.com/2009/10/12/R141/table/T1
time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
nwfsc.noaa.gov/publications/techmemos/tm30/tm30.html
t1nyurl.com/6tr9e6t
jstor.org/pss/1537084
youtube.com/watch?v=MpKIn-PHHAQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prayer_of_the_Rollerboys
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=u85RLESPcMo

I love my people and want to see them continue =/= hate.

You're an ignorant negro.

No

All subhuman mudskinned niggers must fucking hang.

Talk of banning the burka down under.. thinking of leavin this racist shithole -__-

fuck niggers, fuck jews, fuck feminists, fuck liberals, and fuck CNN

That is a ugly ass nigglet.
Why haven't people killed them all yet.

I'm impressed that a babby can into interwebs

however since this is off by one kek is not

I for one am not racist and I mostly ignore the racism and occasionally chuckle at it, it's here to keep the normies away you dumbfuck, they can't tolerate that shit

we're all human, dont see why you guys have to be so hateful :( -and no im not trolling- jus trying to spread positivity, hate will get us nowhere

fuck off nigger

Nigger Namefag
GTFO

One off, Kek does not approve.
GTRW

fuck off nigger

Nigger

I agree, and I'd love to send some people home if you "nomsayin nikka"

Some of us are more human than others.

Without blacks comedy would be S-H-I-T. Enjoy white comedy nerds.

lol

if you shoot it in the head, it's still not dead enough

Someone should give their life to stomp your nigger skull in.
Captcha is telling us all to >SAGE this shit.

positive vibes only please, want to have a constructive discussion not just senseless name calling....please and thank you. ^.^

agreed.. i had heard some things about Sup Forums before i came on here but this bored iso ut of control.

Fuck off nigger. Go suck on some greasy kike cock that you love.

How does it feel that minorities are fucking your women while you are just sitting on Sup Forums say kek and nigga?

>but still

No not but still. This is the one place where we can talk about the things we're impassioned about and not be shunned. We have a different perspective from you. We live different lives. We disagree on stuff. That's okay, just don't expect us to follow the proper opinions just because you think we should because "but still."

Sage this obvious slide thread.

Fuck you for almost wasting a get.

Necklace yourself.

lick me where i shit you liberal arsefardel

kys

It never ends, does it? *sigh* Just... go be a nigger somewhere else.

The last funny black comedian was Richard Pryor. Co-wrote Blazing Saddles. Sadly all nigger comedy these days is just jokes about how much more of a nigger the comedian is than other niggers.

In Brazil we have spreading this kind of love for all of our History.

You are invited to came here and live one year in one of our favelas. Is the place where your utopia became reality.

Writing one line and then condescending to permit us to respond is not an accepted format. Lurk more, being careful to distinguish bait and spam from contribution.

and fuck white people too

>calls white comedy shit
>posts image of character from one of the most legendary sitcoms, written by two white guys
Nigger are you serious

"different perspectives" there is a difference between disagreeing on food and politics than hating someone just for being jewish/black/mexican/gay. cmon fellas. i'm jus trying to stop the blind hate .

>niglet tries to steal my heart

My thoughts are this is not place to post picture of your wife's son.

>a board on a japanese image website is racist and hateful

boo hoo who gives a flying fuck

This ain't no place for feelings faggot

Jim Jeffries
Bill Burr
Steven Wright
Norm MacDonald

Black comedy is for idiots, worse than American slapstick. With the rare exception of a Dave Chappelle black comedy is utterly degenerate.
>See: Richard Pryor and Eddie Murphy

Go and discuss fucking knitting on mumsnet if you don't like it here.
Fuck off.

I want to hit its face with a golf club

>i'm jus trying to stop the blind hate
It's not blind we see niggers just fine.

Get fucked you chunk recess monkey

liveleak.com/view?i=a14_1474072029

Fuck off nigger. Hate is good. You've fallen for the "positivity" meme like all dumb normalfags.

>i'm jus trying to stop the blind hate .

The blind feelings are all of you.

There's no racial hate in Sup Forums, only satire and logic.

NIGGERS

liveleak.com/view?i=881_1484787763

Fuck off nigger. The flagrant racism is what keeps normalfags like you out of this place.

hate is not good man.....lol, guess its true what they say "hate is easy, love takes courage" im off to go watch some dragon ball z. have a good night everyone !

alex is that you hahaha

>be black
>IQ of the lower half of a dead deer
>laughs at anything that involves being a nigger or not liking whites
>"mayne shiet yall whiteys don't knows wat com edi b"

Black humor is so fucking trash
like whites have genuine jokes while blacks just laugh at them beating a white guy to death or being an asshole to their teacher

i'm fucking triggered

This is black comedy:

White guys do things this way, black guys do things this way. Followed by a bit where it's supposed to be white people in a typical nigger situation. Followed by something inspirational, followed by more nigger stuff that reaffirms stereotypes, but it's ok because the comic is black.

youtube.com/watch?v=MhIYtkRMl54

Look into the soulless eyes of that horrible little niglet you can just tell it's headed for a life of crime

hate is a motivator. people like us have been rejected by society, shunned by everyone around us. we use our extreme political views as a way to elevate ourselves beyond outcasts. in an age of extremes, we're only adapting.

>Race-mixing is a cause and and contribution to various health issues

home.uchicago.edu/~tholt/racemixing2003.doc

scribd.com/doc/84235846/Three-Effects-of-Outbreeding

counter-currents.com/2010/09/miscegenation-the-morality-of-death/

majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/genetic_structure_and_outbreeding_depression

>Mixedrace children suffer from more health problems:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
unc.edu/news/archives/oct03/udry10302003.html
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16282974
genomebiology.com/2009/10/12/R141/table/T1
time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
nwfsc.noaa.gov/publications/techmemos/tm30/tm30.html
t1nyurl.com/6tr9e6t
jstor.org/pss/1537084

I have never laugh at a nigger joke but many times at them shucking and jiving on stage for me.

This is the trump era
this is the racists time

Fuck niggers

I dream of tossing your niglets into the air and hitting a home run with their tiny bodies

DAY OF THE ROPE DAY OF THE ROPE DAY OF THE ROPE DAY OF THE ROPE DAY OF THE ROPE DAY OF THE ROPE DAY OF THE ROPE DAY OF THE ROPEDAY OF THE ROPEDAY OF THE ROPEDAY OF THE ROPEDAY OF THE ROPEDAY OF THE ROPEDAY OF THE ROPEDAY OF THE ROPEDAY OF THE ROPEDAY OF THE ROPEDAY OF THE ROPEDAY OF THE ROPE

youtube.com/watch?v=MpKIn-PHHAQ

Eddie Murphy murdered black comedy.

Like the niggers do when they rape and/or shoot people? Or the mudslimes do when they bomb a bus?

okay nigger, and little nigger.. Imma let you finish. but listen.. listen.. smacks slips.. let me tell you something about Sup Forums...okay, listen.. listen.. Sup Forums is like America when it was great and people were truly free, to say whatever they wanted.
If i want to be a racist and proud of it i should be able to do that freely without niggers and SJW chimping out because they are triggered by words and want to throw around the ban hammer.

anyway welcome to the land of the free Sup Forums
now get the fuck out nigger
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

>yelling and saying nigger is comedy

WHAT THE FUCK DOES ANTI SEMITIC MEAN

HALF THE WORLDS POPULATION ARE SEMITIC

Die nigger.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prayer_of_the_Rollerboys

>it's Sup Forums are the bad guys movie
wew

k den.....yall hate me cuz im black but never met me or got to know me :( you guys should try to get to know someone before making an assumption.....and the guys saying you want to beat up the baby in the picture cmon hes like 3...... cant even talk :/

>i dont undersstand
Lurk Moar Faggot

English culture, language, people, whatever, aren't "under threat of being wiped out/immigrants don't tend to destroy culture, or replace the native culture with their own".

You make this assumption without providing any evidence.

1)How has assimilation and integration worked out Europeans so far? Let's take a look at Britain, for example. Muhammed is now the most popular boy's name and Islam is the fastest growing religion in the country. In May last year we elected a muslim to become the mayor of our capital city. Church attendance has rapidly declined since the 1950s and many people (including whites) see the Christian Church as obsolete because it refuses to stand up for itself. As Christianity has been the state religion since 597 AD and has its history rooted in the Western tradition, this may be seen as very worrying from a cultural standpoint. A culture without religion creates a spiritual vacuum that can and will be easily filled by foreign and potentially hostile cultures. Multiculturalism and 'British culture' are thereby in conflict with each other.

2) What will happen to democracy when whites become a minority in Europe? The assumption is that, over time, we'll all 'blend together' into one coffee coloured race which was the intention of the founders of the EU - but this ignores one simple problem: Human tribalism. Will whites really want to give up their political, social, and economic power by destroying their ethnic homogeneity?

At school we're taught that race is just a social construct and that diversity is "our greatest strength". But is this really true? In Robert Putnam's study on Diversity and Community Trust his conclusion based on over 40 cases and 30,000 people within the United States is that, "other things being equal, more diversity in a community is associated with less trust both between and within ethnic groups. Distrust between the ethnic groups will rise with diversity, but not within a group.

it's to filter out the normies.
cute tar baby.

>let me know your thoughts

Obviously a nigger

(continued)

Putnam describes people of all races, sex, socioeconomic statuses, and ages as "hunkering down," avoiding engagement with their local community—both among different ethnic groups and within their own ethnic group. Even when controlling for income inequality and crime rates, two factors which conflict theory states should be the prime causal factors in declining inter-ethnic group trust, more diversity is still associated with less communal trust".

This counteracts the arguments that assimilation to the host culture is possible for immigrant populations. I know this goes against popular wisdom, probably because this has been peddled by mainstream politicians and the University system for the best part of 50 years since the Frankfurt school was established in the 1960s, but is it possible that the popular wisdom is wrong? To further illustrate my point allow me to sum up his main argument in the book "The Diversity Illusion" by Ed West.

I understand the hate..you can't be a leftist idealist when you understand and accept why people hate other ethic and more precisely other cultural groups.

You have to accept the FACT there are legitimate reason for hate more often than not..if the left bothered addressing the causes of this legitimate hate, there wouldn't be a far right to worry about.

That doesn't mean you have to "Gas the kikes" or send the "niggers" back to Africa but it does mean your going to have to deal with anti social elements of both those cultures before you ever get rid of
>but muh racism and muh anti semitism and muh bigotry and muh sexism

Yes when black people first arrived in white countries there was openly violent racism, just as there would be if white People arrived on mass in an African country etc, etc..it's a natural human respons..the left deal with it by suppressing it and calling racists BAD but all that does is leave loads of racists in every ethnic group who will always be racists but just won't admit to it..Then the only ones who can be openly racist are the ones deemed (by the Jews) to be the most persecuted and somehow then they have the right to be openly racist against their "white" oppressors. Same thing with feminists and Jews themselves.

There are non violent and peaceful solutions to this stuff where everyone wins..but divide and conquer is better for some people.

(Continued)
When a majority group (e.g. whites) sink into minority status and cease to hold in-group preferences, they lose the ability to set the standard and tone of society. To give an example, imagine there are 2 teams playing a football match (Red and Brown). If the Red team passes the ball to their own team AND the other players, but the Brown team only passes to their OWN players, who is more likely to win? Obviously the Brown team. This is called the Iterative Prisoner's Dilemma. When taken to its logical conclusion, this means that groups being tolerant of other groups will eventually lead to inter-group conflict. So far this hasn't happened because whites have had a relatively strong majority (more players on their team), so they could afford to let a few goals in. But this is now changing rapidly.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but these kinds of conflicts usually don't end peacefully. The lessons of the Second World War were not taken seriously. What we should have learned from the holocaust is that different groups and ethnicities are in a constant state of competition and rivalry. Unfortunately, we went in the complete opposite direction and embraced multiculturalism, which is nothing short of a suicide cult for white people.

Based on the way you type i dont want to know you either. You sound uneducated and have a victim mentality

kill yourself nigger

nah bro im pretty educated.......just typing like this cuz why not its the internet not an essay lol

>55556
Denied by Kek
He wants sub-species realism to remain the dominant force
Jews aren't white
Non-whites are inferior
PRAISE KEK

>just typing like this cuz why not its the internet not an essay lo
The liars excuse.
If you could you would.

there's a lot of humans that have to go back first

my goal is to end the hate on Sup Forums . they dont call me D CANE for no reason. i know it seems impossible but it can/will happen :D . the way is to spread positive vibes ^.^

>That doesn't mean you have to "Gas the kikes" or send the "niggers" back to Africa but it does mean your going to have to deal with anti social elements of both those cultures

Even if blacks were the most wonderful people to be around, we'd still be racist. It's an inbuilt condition of human nature to love your own people and culture and to disavow the 'other'. All this "Diversity is our strength" propaganda is just jewish lies. And when I say Jewish lies, I mean the purposeful erasure of whites since the 1965 immigration act was passed by 2 jewish legislators and the continued push for mass immigration by George Soros and his puppets.

The holocaust happened because the jews were parasites on the backs of the German people. It's not for no reason that they were pushed out of 109 countries before the Second World War. The 'Hitler was evil' meme has got to go

>my goal
Kek a nigger with Goals that just include robbing and raping.

Refuse the false reality of snowflake expectations like everyone is nice, not racist, or not stupid.

The real world outside of the privileged blue pilled snowflake experience of the west does not care for your allegations of racism, of bigotry, anti-semitism, there is often nothing you can do about it.

Other countries will always hate you. White supremacists will always hate blacks and jews and whoever else. that is the truth , which you must face in Sup Forums , for you to claim to stop that is to tell all of humanity to, which is unlikely to occur anytime soon.

totally agree

ive seen a few folks comment "i just love my own people" k den........... you dont gotta hate others to love your own. D CANE

Fuck you nigger.

FUCK NIGGERS

i guess youre right mr canada. like they say haters gonna hate lololol. some people will never change, i bid adieu to you all, have a good night and never forget D CANE loves all

>you dont gotta hate others to love your own

Well you kinda do. The tendency of women to betray their own tribe is directly proportional to the ability of the tribesmen to defend the tribe from external threats.

In other words, if you don't want your daughter to get BLACKED, make it clear that niggers aren't allowed to touch your daughter. There's rhyme behind the reason

>>Reddit the post.

I would totally hold the head of that little nigger in your picture under water.

hope you feel good about killing a baby lolol have fun in hell

Get out Sarah.

same i hate coons

What year were you born on, op?