The Gambia General /tgg/ - JAMMEH SHITPOSTING ON POL FROM SECRET BUNKER EDITION

>Senegal troops move to Gambia border as Jammeh crisis grows
bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-38669347
>Nigerian govt confirms deployment of fighter jets, soldiers to Gambia
premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/220898-breaking-nigerian-govt-confirms-deployment-fighter-jets-soldiers-gambia.html

>Live updates
twitter.com/KinyanBoy
twitter.com/ruthmaclean
twitter.com/Conflicts

RADIO FREE GAMBIA:
thegambiaradio.com/freedom-radio-gambia

Reminder that /TGG/ is pro-Barrow/ECOWAS. Jammeh is a cruel dictator who needs to face justice.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jattakoring/status/821923745564495872
twitter.com/jattakoring/status/821925186228219906
thegambiaradio.com/jollofnews-radio/
thegambiaradio.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Epx_GY9IjPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Jammeh!

Jammeh will prevail. Allah wills it.

It's mad to think that there are some people in Gambia right now that have no idea a bunch of right wing white westerners are listening in happily to their radio

nth for greater Senegal

To think that just a decade ago we wouldn't know about this until the next day in the paper, and now we can follow every single development seconds after it happens.

Based Jemmeh defender of The Gambia! (((ECOWAS))) stay out!

PUTIN WILL SAVE JAMMEH

twitter.com/jattakoring/status/821923745564495872
>If ECOWAS has 2 intervene they need 2 go without UN Security Council Res.atleast one posibl Veto reported,shld they choose dt route. #Gambia

twitter.com/jattakoring/status/821925186228219906
>Russia, citing allegations of External (US) interference in elections and complications of National Assembly resolution. #Gambia

is user ok?

Allah can suck a big white dick, but Kek has seen your plea. Jemmeh will rule until death!

If you want to listen to some tunes instead thegambiaradio.com/jollofnews-radio/

Agreed, TGG is NOT a pro-(((EchoWAS))) thread!

CAUSE I GOT (You) BABE

OOOOO

Wew lads Jammeh gettin' jammed on RFG right now

Man that guy on the radio is fucking angry.

Are they Muslim? If so fuck em

The first kek blessing this war

His Jammy is gettin Gambied

>/sg/ and the Putinists will defend this

yes like 98%

I have been at the doctors for two and a half hours has anything new happened?

nth for

ABSOLUETLY BASED

RADIO FREE GAMBIA

THE BEST MIX OF SENEGALESE TROOPS, RANTING NIGGERS AND SMOOTH BEATS

OFFICIAL RADIO OF Sup Forums

STAY TUNED

PUTIN YES

JAMMEH WILL PREVAIL
PUTIN WILL PREVAIL

thegambiaradio.com/

F BOMBS BEING DROPPED ON RADIO

JAMMEH

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=Epx_GY9IjPE

dank memes and dank radio stations. Ghana confirmed they are lending troops.

this dude on freedom radio gambia is going ham

This bitch is speaking the truth on the radio

Sup Forums is having a comfy jam to some African tunes and some dictator is about to get BTFO.

HOLY FUCK RADIO FREE GAMBIA GOING M FOR MATURE, DROPPING MORE F-BOMBS PER SECOND THAN TONY MONTANA

SOME POLAK CALL ALREADy

Well then fuck it, Gambia getting blown the fuck up

I hope the gambian refugees come to Germany so they can live in peace

This is one angry Gambian

>tfw russia is saying american hackers hacked the gambian election that literally uses pic related to pick who wins (throw marbles inside this shit)

I want to visit Gambia now desu

this

>n/FickOG
>FickOG
>Fick
>refugees

What did he mean by this?

i have never called an African country before.

will my phone provider charge the fuck out of me?

Any user up to the task of calling in to Freedom Radio Gambia?

Jollodnews radio... is this music allowed in an islamic society?

use the Skype pancmbai

is anyone recording the radio, i want to relive this someday

>implying Sup Forums is anti-putin now

sidf shills get out reeeeeeeeeeeee

Radio Free Gambia is a leftist propaganda outlet! Don't let (((RFG))) get away with blatant untruths! Jemmeh is the rightful ruler of The Gambia and will destroy interlopers!

We must give him our energy! Save The Gambia and Based Jemmeh the White with meme magic!

Kek hear us!

gambia ftw
behead those who insult gambia

Goddam Gambia, can you talk with less niggerlips please, I haven't a fucking clue what he's saying

EDDITOREAL POLISY
PROFFESSHIONALEISM

19 19 74 96319
Better not call and mess with an angry radio host.

Is anyone actually understanding these callers on the radio? Every other word isn't English.

American hackers must have hacker russian hackers' hacking server cause he has ltierally no reason to care about Gambia except using his veto power from time to time

I dunno why ECOWAS needs to ask permission though. Be men and fucking invade by urself geez

"If you don't believe in God, you can never be grateful to humanity and you are even below a pig."

t. His Excellency Sheikh Professor Alhaji Dr. Yahya Abdul-Aziz Awal Jemus Junkung Jammeh Naasiru Deen Babili Mansa.

This must be the work of an enemy stand!

It's amazing how you can make out small parts of most of things people say and then they pull in a caller and there is FUCK ALL to understand.

God damn radio free gambia is hard to understand, especially the people switching between native languages and english.

>HELLO I AM VOICE OF THE VOICELESSS ABASHJASKDMNASKDNSD GOD DAMNIT FUCK

thnks 4 saving my screencap

I'm sorry, but did the Gambia already lose? Oh, that's right. The war isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only just begun. Does not having the most troops count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when Jammeh is still president? The Gambia is still fighting right now and they have been the best country in West Africa for how many years now? They're fighting one of the worst countries in ECOWAS who just happen to have an actual army because they're feeding off the funds of their French enslavers. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Gambia is one of the best fucking countries in West Africa, they went 4-0 in the FIFA World Cup African qualifiers last year and would of won the World Cup if the goalie didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Gambia wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Senegalese just lied on twitter about their troop positions when all evening they've been reporting that they're already in the Gambian boarders, just like the Nigerians did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Gambia topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the country because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking countries on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

FUCK Gambia. Biggest and niggest distraction from the assassination on Trump tomorrow. You fucking know they'll try to nuke his hair green with reptile blood-filled cluster bombs

Link to flag post please. I don't have Gambia yet.

I can basically understand everything now, except when he speaks wolof

>tfw I can make a gambian accent now

Please tell me someone is recording Freedom Radio Gambia right now.

You're missing out. I don't think I've seen this much red pills being dropped in one night.

THIS

In 2013 he pulled out of the Commonwealth and in 2014 he switched the national language from English to Arabic.

Both decisions he cited "Colonialism" as why he made each decision. Sounds like a common African dictator tactic. Attack phantom imperialism to raise support.

I know I'm starting to understand it and its freakin me out

This radio is high level ebonics, cant understand a fucking word lads

is this from ukraine or some butthurt hohol?

GTFO, he can cure AIDS with prayer and a banana. He is a hero and deserves to be President for Life.

It's English with a bunch of native loanwords and idioms/figures of speech thrown in basically.

Why does Jammeh wear the glasses?

Thanks Spain.

Look in here

Recommandation of a conaisseur of based Gambian radio witchcraft:

Listening to

BASED RADIO FREE GAMBIA

while

thegambiaradio.com/jollofnews-radio/

SMOOTHNESS

drowning out the stuff you won't understand anyways in low volume.

> distraction
> some guy on twitter is the only one covering this

he also turned Gambia into an islamic republic with money from gulf states

Jammerde is a faggot

Calling the shaman atm to help our man Jammeh

Fucking the entire eastern hemisphere.

Like that like that like that

so like
does anyone actually know what the status of ecowas advancement is

pretty sure its a pasta from Sup Forums

just like that

AT DE END OF DE DEH

Gambia has been a stain for too long, it's time to liberate them

The (((SIDF)) is strong here

LIKE THAT LIKE THAT LIKE THAT

Has ECOWAS sent in chimp team 6 to take out Jammeh?

And they talk really fast.

I always thought foreigners spoke faster than us but maybe it was just because they are speaking a different language. But no they speak English fast af too.

I wish we had a legit The Gambian poster here to talk to. They sound pretty articulate on the radio but I cannot make out much.

It's weird, but that made so much sense. This guy is philosophical as fuck. I wish we were exposed to these types of Africans more often.

OH MY GOOOOOOD

Are there any solid sources of foreign troops entering The Gambia?

Don't stop business!

oooggaaa bogoa ninhahatai

they're playing some weirdo remixed degenerate song now

Will Gambia stop being a country?

Rooting for based Gambia desu

FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU

Senegal will be annexed by Gambia.