Family Homicide rampent among Cracks upperclass families

Has anyone noticed how in America, there is a massive number of family homicides committed in rich, white families?

It's almost an epidemic. Is it due to mental illness?

Here is the case of Jake Evans. Who at 17 years old, took a .22 Revolver and murdered his mother and his 15 year old sister.

The Evans family was a rich, white, wealthy upperclass suburban family.

Full story:

> A teen who fatally shot his mother and 15-year-old sister inside their Parker County home was sentenced to 45 years in prison Thursday in a plea agreement with prosecutors.

> Jacob Ryan “Jake” Evans, who was 17 at the time of the 2012 slayings, pleaded guilty to two counts of murder. As part of the plea, the state waived a capital murder charge.

star-telegram.com/news/local/crime/article19949325.html#storylink=cpy

> On Oct. 4, 2012, Evans called 911, telling a dispatcher, “Uh, I just killed my mom and my sister.”

> “I felt like they were just suffocating me, in a way,” he said, according to a recording of the 911 call. “Obviously, you know, I’m pretty, I guess, evil.”

> Parker County deputies found Jami Evans and daughter Mallory dead of multiple gunshot wounds inside the house, in the 150 block of River Creek Lane in Annetta South.

> Evans was arrested at the scene.

Full confession here:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/2552173

911 call (Warning - Very disturbing) here:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk0aqyMltRA

Are rich crackas just more likely to be crazy?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbs5az.com/story/24342645/phoenix-dad-pleads-not-guilty-in-ax-killling-of-son
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Someone should redistribute their wealth.

>epidemic
>Provides a single source from over four years ago

Dumb nigger

I bet it's not actually rising or common at all. It's just a desperate and lazy media looking for the next hysteria to jack up ratings.

One thing to keep in mind is that throughout human history, it was normal for rich and powerful families to kill relatives and other family members to try and gain titles and wealth.

Yet today we don't have titles and reasons to murder family members like powerful families did 100s of years ago.

But do you think the mentality of killing family members for wealth and power ended up passing down to newer generations? Almost like a crazy gnene.

>in America, there is a massive number of family homicides committed in rich, white families?
>By the way, I have no current examples I can site, the most recent is 4 years old

HEY OP, EVER NOTICE HOW IN AMERICA THERE IS A MASSIVE NUMBER OF HOMICIDES COMMITED BY BLACK PEOPLE

WEAK B8, M8

It's not common at all, AND if you look into it you will find it's far from exclusive to rich white families.

This might be a wise idea.

>in America, there is a massive number of family homicides committed in rich, white families?
>By the way, I have no current examples I can site, the most recent is 4 years old

HEY OP, EVER NOTICE HOW IN AMERICA THERE IS A MASSIVE NUMBER OF INFANTS MURDERED BY BLACK PEOPLE??

WEAK B8, M8

Can anyone find pictures from Inside the house?

That would be hella scary for that girl and her mom.

no there isnt

So he got the death penalty right?

HEY OP, EVER NOTICE HOW IN AMERICA THERE IS A MASSIVE NUMBER OF MURDERS COMMITED BY BLACK PEOPLE

WEAK B8, M8

Long term effects of syphilis infection. The powerful had high sexual market value and would contract and later mentally succumb to the disease; enraging them and damaging their capacity for empathy and impulse control.

Also something to keep in mind, syphilis in the US disproportionately affects homosexual men and blacks, 90% of the reported cases in 2015. The symptoms are much more noticeable in men and one, might suppose, accounts for the fact that most reported cases are men.
Meaning that a large unreported population of syphilis carrying women could be in the latent "hidden" stage of infection. This not only could attribute to adverse mental health in the female population but could also further affect children born to infected mothers. It's common to screen pregnant women for the disease in prenatal and trimester examinations, but congenital syphilis, long thought to be eradicated in developed countries, has re-emerged in America.
Congenital syphilis ranges in its impact on newborns, from stillbirth to no visual symptoms.
Meaning, it is possible that not only is there a large undiagnosed female population carrying the disease, but they could be birthing children who are likewise undiagnosed.

I used one example of ruthless whitey killing his family yet it happens almost monthly.

Careful you don't go shooting your family members whit boi.

No. There really aren't.

> Blacks killing other black males in gang related violence

Litterally nothing.

The epidemic of rich white folk shooting they family members is way more rampent.

>monthly
>in a nation with 350 million people
>epidemic

It's time to go home, son.

80% of the violent crime crime in this country is gang related.

You are mentally ill.

White dad chops his son up with an axe.

cbs5az.com/story/24342645/phoenix-dad-pleads-not-guilty-in-ax-killling-of-son

> A 51-year-old Phoenix man who police said admitted killing his 13-year-old son with an ax pleaded not guilty Wednesday morning

> Sherrill was arrested on New Year's Eve. Officers said he told them he believed his son was a demon and was going to eat him.

> On New Year's Eve, police officers were called to an apartment near 12th Street and Bethany Home Road for a welfare check. The call came from the mother of the teenage boy, identified by Phoenix police as David Sherrill.

White people be crazy as fuck. Half of white people got some kind of mental disorder.

We call this an anecdote in the real world.

Why don't you slip into something more comfortable?

>Parker County
not rich, just suburban middle-class or upper middleclass if you must.
if you're from Dallas/FW and you're rich you live in Highland Park, Preston, Southlake, University Heights.

only ointing this out because you seem to have some idea that this nutbar did this because he was "rich", so I'm letting you know that just because someone has more money than you doesn't mean they're rich.