ISIS supporters have posted...messages warning of the countdown “till the zero hour”

>ISIS supporters have posted...messages warning of the countdown “till the zero hour”

english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html

>"They want something that happens everywhere at the same time"

spiegel.de/international/world/german-jihadist-returns-from-syria-and-gives-testimony-a-1067764.html

>Coalition forces have discovered thousands of plots by Isis to attack Europe.

metro.co.uk/2016/11/28/isis-terror-plots-for-uk-discovered-during-mosul-offensive-6288083

>The Department of State alerts U.S. citizens to the heightened risk of terrorist attacks throughout Europe

travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/Europe.html

>CBRN substances have been carried undetected into the EU

>Paris...Washington DC, London, And Rome were specifically mentioned

europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf

>One investigation uncovered an attempt to sell bomb-grade uranium to a real buyer from the Middle East

bigstory.ap.org/article/9f77a17c001f4cf3baeb28990b0d92eb/ap-investigation-nuclear-smugglers-sought-terrorist-buyers

>the use of a Borak in an improvised bomb “could effectively disperse the sarin nerve agent.”

nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html

>The ISIS laptop contains a 19-page document in Arabic on how to develop biological weapons

foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-islamic-states-terror-laptop-of-doom/

>“We saw the future of this threat in Brussels and Paris,” said the head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, adding that future attacks will be on “an order of magnitude greater.”

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-27/fbi-chief-warns-terrorist-diaspora-will-be-coming-to-the-west

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/huge-nato-land-army-to-meet-russian-aggression-xsdnldzkq
youtube.com/watch?v=09GBjzxYymQ
bigstory.ap.org/article/9f77a17c001f4cf3baeb28990b0d92eb/ap-investigation-nuclear-smugglers-sought-terrorist-buyers
businessinsider.com/russian-fleet-enters-mediterranean-2013-5
cbsnews.com/news/russias-military-plane-provocations-worsening-nato-chief-says/
foxnews.com/world/2014/11/13/russian-defense-ministry-says-bomber-patrols-will-reach-gulf-mexico.html
janes.com/article/57650/russian-submarine-activity-topping-cold-war-levels
haaretz.com/world-news/1.706931
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12139943/Russia-simulated-a-nuclear-strike-against-Sweden-Nato-admits.html
upnorth.eu/the-estonian-defence-model-shoot-to-kill
timesofisrael.com/israeli-satellite-captures-nuclear-capable-russian-missiles-in-syria
reuters.com/article/us-iran-nuclear-un-idUSKBN14S0YH
wsj.com/articles/russian-strikes-on-remote-syria-garrison-alarm-u-s-1469137231
timesofisrael.com/russia-mossad-other-foreign-agents-killed-in-aleppo-strike/
timesofisrael.com/russian-forces-fired-on-israeli-jets-at-least-twice/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/8744913/Full-scale-Middle-East-war-is-imminent-warns-Israeli-general.html
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.742491
i24news.tv/en/news/international/middle-east/131002-assad-shipped-chemical-weapons-to-hezbollah-says-former-syrian-general
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/11/russia-is-arming-hezbollah-say-two-of-the-group-s-field-commanders.html
nytimes.com/2013/08/01/world/middleeast/syrian-missiles-were-moved-before-israeli-strike-officials-say.html
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36157806
newsweek.com/putin-hails-chernobyl-rescue-heroes-30-years-452588
large.stanford.edu/courses/2015/ph241/holloway1/docs/SI-v10-I1_Kesler.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_biological_weapons_program
books.google.com/books?isbn=0231518137
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novichok_agent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tectonic_weapon#Reports
bbc.com/news/world-europe-34797252
phys.org/news/2016-01-killer-robots-late-scientists-davos.html
tass.com/defense/902921
blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2015/08/09/the-u-s-military-is-preparing-for-the-real-star-wars
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/476182/Russia-developing-star-wars-space-weapons
spaceflightinsider.com/missions/defense/russian-soyuz-2-1b-rocket-successfully-launches-tundra-satellite
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-hackers-ready-hit-back-if-russia-disrupts-election-n677936
reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-nsa-idUSKCN0W35M8
nytimes.com/2015/10/26/world/europe/russian-presence-near-undersea-cables-concerns-us.html
technologyreview.com/s/423871/cell-phones-microwaves-and-the-human-health-threat
ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/7521095727.pdf
google.com/patents/US6506148
youtube.com/watch?v=PC7iGFQ9ICQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0Frh-c_Kn5g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Pole_Traverse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Ocean#Natural_hazards
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_night
educ.jmu.edu//~omearawm/ph101willtobelieve.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_dx0qWHL7dc
youtube.com/watch?v=cKqCMsNg88A
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#23
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#24
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#25
youtube.com/watch?v=GsabvPfkLfM
youtube.com/watch?v=Rh_LisYhrVo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norway_Debate#Lloyd_George:_.22the_worst_strategic_position_in_which_this_country_has_ever_been_placed.22
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear_processing_in_the_brain
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/wikileaks/8472810/Wikileaks-Al-Qaeda-plotted-chemical-and-nuclear-attack-on-the-West.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-27/fbi-chief-warns-terrorist-diaspora-will-be-coming-to-the-west
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Hundreds of thousands of Nato troops will be put on a higher state of alert amid growing tensions with Russia

thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/huge-nato-land-army-to-meet-russian-aggression-xsdnldzkq

>Putin warns of nuclear war

youtube.com/watch?v=09GBjzxYymQ

>The man behind the bomb-grade uranium deal was Alexandr Agheenco, known as "the colonel" to his cohorts. He had both Russian and Ukrainian citizenship, police said

>Moldovan officials say there were indications from a foreign intelligence agency that the colonel fled with his infant son through Ukraine to Russia shortly after the bust

>A group of warships from Russia’s Pacific Fleet has entered the Mediterranean waters for the first time since the Cold War

businessinsider.com/russian-fleet-enters-mediterranean-2013-5

>Russia's military plane provocations worsening, NATO chief says

cbsnews.com/news/russias-military-plane-provocations-worsening-nato-chief-says/

>Russia’s decision to send long-range strategic bombers on regular patrol missions across the Gulf of Mexico is unprecedented

foxnews.com/world/2014/11/13/russian-defense-ministry-says-bomber-patrols-will-reach-gulf-mexico.html

>Russian submarine activity topping Cold War levels

janes.com/article/57650/russian-submarine-activity-topping-cold-war-levels

>Russia to Launch Massive Ballistic Missile Test From Nuclear Subs

haaretz.com/world-news/1.706931

>Russia 'simulated a nuclear strike' against Sweden, Nato admits

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12139943/Russia-simulated-a-nuclear-strike-against-Sweden-Nato-admits.html

>“Putin is rearming more rapidly and extensively than Hitler in the late 1930s.”

upnorth.eu/the-estonian-defence-model-shoot-to-kill

>Israeli satellite spots launchers for Russian nuclear-capable missiles in Syria

timesofisrael.com/israeli-satellite-captures-nuclear-capable-russian-missiles-in-syria

>Iran may have violated an arms embargo by supplying weapons and missiles to Hezbollah

reuters.com/article/us-iran-nuclear-un-idUSKBN14S0YH

>Russia Bombed Base in Syria Used by U.S.

wsj.com/articles/russian-strikes-on-remote-syria-garrison-alarm-u-s-1469137231

>Russian state media reported that Israeli Mossad agents and other foreign military officers were killed in Aleppo on Tuesday in a Russian missile strike

timesofisrael.com/russia-mossad-other-foreign-agents-killed-in-aleppo-strike/

>‘Russian forces fired on Israeli jets at least twice’

timesofisrael.com/russian-forces-fired-on-israeli-jets-at-least-twice/

>The commander of Israel's Home Front issued a stark warning on Monday that the Middle East is headed for a full-scale, multi-front war that would see the use of weapons of mass destruction

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/8744913/Full-scale-Middle-East-war-is-imminent-warns-Israeli-general.html

>In First, Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets Fired From Syria

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.742491

>'Assad shipped chemical weapons to Hezbollah,' says former Syrian general

i24news.tv/en/news/international/middle-east/131002-assad-shipped-chemical-weapons-to-hezbollah-says-former-syrian-general

>Russia Is Arming Hezbollah

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/11/russia-is-arming-hezbollah-say-two-of-the-group-s-field-commanders.html

>American intelligence analysts have concluded that a recent Israeli airstrike on a warehouse in Syria did not succeed in destroying all of the Russian-made antiship cruise missiles that were its target

nytimes.com/2013/08/01/world/middleeast/syrian-missiles-were-moved-before-israeli-strike-officials-say.html

>All Belgians to be given iodine pills for nuclear safety

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36157806

>PUTIN: CHERNOBYL DISASTER SHOULD SERVE AS A LESSON TO THE WORLD

newsweek.com/putin-hails-chernobyl-rescue-heroes-30-years-452588

>The Vulnerability of Nuclear Facilities to Cyber Attack

large.stanford.edu/courses/2015/ph241/holloway1/docs/SI-v10-I1_Kesler.pdf

>Over the course of its history, the Soviet program is known to have weaponized and stockpiled the following eleven bio-agents (and to have pursued basic research on many more):

>anthrax
>plague
>tularemia
>glanders
>brucellosis
>Q-fever
>Venezuelan equine encephalitis virus (VEE)
>botulism
>Staphylococcal enterotoxin B
>Smallpox
>Marburg virus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_biological_weapons_program

>Alibek believes that this chimera, which he has named Ebolapox, would be capable of causing hemorrhagic smallpox, the most fatal form of the disease, in all infected individuals

books.google.com/books?isbn=0231518137

>Novichok is a series of nerve agents that were developed by the Soviet Union in the 1970s and 1980s. Allegedly these are the most deadly nerve agents ever made, with some variants possibly five to eight times more potent than VX

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novichok_agent

>two secret Soviet programs, "Mercury" and "Volcano", aimed at developing a "tectonic weapon" that could set off earthquakes from great distance

>US Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, said..."Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tectonic_weapon#Reports

>According to state-run Rossiiskaya Gazeta, the destructive power attributed to the new torpedo's warhead would fit the description of a cobalt bomb.

>A cobalt bomb has never been tested because of the devastating radiation it would unleash.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-34797252

>...weapons that can locate and attack targets without human intervention.

phys.org/news/2016-01-killer-robots-late-scientists-davos.html

>Russia crafting line of ‘dragonfly’ drones

tass.com/defense/902921

>The United States possesses more space weaponry than any other country

blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2015/08/09/the-u-s-military-is-preparing-for-the-real-star-wars

>Russia reveals new generation satellite to fight war in space

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/476182/Russia-developing-star-wars-space-weapons

>Russia lost all of its early warning satellites in the spring of 2014.

spaceflightinsider.com/missions/defense/russian-soyuz-2-1b-rocket-successfully-launches-tundra-satellite

>U.S. military hackers have penetrated Russia's electric grid, telecommunications networks and the Kremlin's command systems...

>Russia, China and other nations have probed and left hidden malware on parts of U.S critical infrastructure, "preparing the battlefield," in military parlance, for cyber attacks that could turn out the lights or turn off the internet across major cities.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-hackers-ready-hit-back-if-russia-disrupts-election-n677936

>NSA chief says 'when, not if' foreign country hacks U.S. infrastructure

reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-nsa-idUSKCN0W35M8

>Russian submarines and spy ships are aggressively operating near the vital undersea cables that carry almost all global Internet communications, raising concerns among some American military and intelligence officials that the Russians might be planning to attack those lines in times of tension or conflict.

nytimes.com/2015/10/26/world/europe/russian-presence-near-undersea-cables-concerns-us.html

>Cell Phones, Microwaves And The Human Health Threat

technologyreview.com/s/423871/cell-phones-microwaves-and-the-human-health-threat

>THE EFFECT OF MICROWAVES ON THE CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM

ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/7521095727.pdf

>It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or TV set.

google.com/patents/US6506148

youtube.com/watch?v=PC7iGFQ9ICQ

youtube.com/watch?v=0Frh-c_Kn5g

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Pole_Traverse

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Ocean#Natural_hazards

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_night

educ.jmu.edu//~omearawm/ph101willtobelieve.html

youtube.com/watch?v=_dx0qWHL7dc

youtube.com/watch?v=cKqCMsNg88A

akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#23
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#24
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#25

youtube.com/watch?v=GsabvPfkLfM

youtube.com/watch?v=Rh_LisYhrVo

remember, winter comes twice a year

it's summer now in Christchurch

>ebolapox
Oh god yes

>if I post this shit every day then one day I'll right

it's just a matter of time

ISIS did not invade Europe for no reason

>it's just a matter of time
so never

They have no moral authority, God does not will it so. They will fail.

time will tell

war happens from time to time

it's part of our nature

I'm not afraid, they have a really low average IQ, really incompetent people. They can't do too much damage. Something to be afraid of is communism.

stop spamming this exact same fucking thread every month you shill

pride goes before a fall

where there's a will there's a way

etc.

the threat remains

and the thread is constantly updated, new links are added, etc.

>pride goes before a fall

And what about the pride of ISIS?

>where there's a will there's a way

And what of the will of the people they are trying to kill?

oh fug Anon5 was right

YOU REALLY EXPECT ME TO READ AND WATCH ALL THAT? fuck off m8 reported for spam.

ISIS came in with the refugees, is getting in place and practicing for an all-out attack. I could see Europe getting a 9/11 event to push even more control, less freedoms, and the EU to protect them.
I hope it backfires and if the attacks do go off, they convince nations to want their own armies and own closed borders.

you were the one being prideful here

>And what of the will of the people they are trying to kill?

right, and that's the point of this thread

I don't think ISIS will win, but that doesn't mean they aren't an existential risk

You do realize that ISIS wants our population to be terrified right? So calm down, they are an inbreeding population that had a lot of power in the middle ages but was colonized later.

I'm not saying be terrified. Awareness is key

That said, fear is part of our biological programming; it exists for a reason. Don't let it paralyze you, don't let it make you stick your head in the sand; be motivated to focus and act to avoid the danger. that's the evolutionary purpose of fear

and this is happening. read the links

Fear cannot be allowed to influence decisions, that is in the past because the results of such decision making is disastrous. If you allow fear to influence your decisions, bad people will continue to use fear.

>Didn't do shit on Christmas or New Years

>Fear cannot be allowed to influence decisions

they why does it exist, evolutionarily?

Because it works. And if we allow it to work, bad people will have influence. Is versus ought user.

is is ought

the world is as its meant to be

the more things change the more they stay the same, etc.

>Because it works

it works for us too. bad people will have influence regardless. our job is to limit it

Okay, so in the time when there was no scientific method and people thought that there ought to be a method of finding objective truths, your argument against that would be that there is none?

scientific method is just a tool, like a hammer. it is not the foundation

>The supreme task of the physicist is the discovery of the most general elementary laws from which the world-picture can be deduced logically. But there is no logical way to the discovery of these elemental laws. There is only the way of intuition, which is helped by a feeling for the order lying behind the appearance, and this Einfühlung [literally, empathy or 'feeling one's way in'] is developed by experience.

-Einstein

Einstein, good at physics, bad at metaphysics.

>> Countdown to zero hour.

Article written in the Al Arabiya News
Monday, 18 May 2015

That was written a while ago.

>They want something that happens everywhere at the same time"

But Muslims are too stupid and inept to really make it happen, thankfully.

basic instincts (eg. fear - fight/flight) are not metaphysics

it's reality; it's human nature, and it's human nature on a level that precedes the scientific method, both physiologically-mentally and as a species

>For three or four years I thought to myself that the facts with regard to Germany were exaggerated by the First Lord, because the then Prime Minister — not this Prime Minister — said that they were not true. The First Lord was right about it. Then came the war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norway_Debate#Lloyd_George:_.22the_worst_strategic_position_in_which_this_country_has_ever_been_placed.22

Human nature is not definitive, it is relative. Human nature can differ from an anglo country compared to an African country. There are definitive actions that you can take to improve the quality of life, one of those being to stop letting fear rule people.

see

scientific whimsy is relative; you don't get a choice on your primal conditioning. it operates independently of your self-consciousness (the seat of reason/science/etc.)

>Many experiments have been done to find out how the brain interprets stimuli and how animals develop fear responses. The emotion, fear, has been hard-wired into almost every individual, due to its vital role in the survival of the individual. Researchers have found that fear is established unconsciously and that the amygdala is involved with fear conditioning.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear_processing_in_the_brain

ISIS commanders aren't stupid, unfortunately. After all, they are trained by the best warmongers in the world.

Fear is a quality that animals possess, and man is an animal and also possesses fear. Is man going to be developing innovations when they are living in fear or when they are living in a peaceful situation? When less stressed, man is able to be more productive and improve quality of life for them, their family, their tribe, so on. Which is why man prefers to live not in fear but in peace. Take a look at countries where man is ruled by fear, and compare that to a more free country. The free country does in fact have more innovations and a higher quality of life. And the middle east on the other hand has a poorer quality of life, partly due to the fact that the west has bombed the hell out of them, partly because they have a lower IQ population that is easy to control out of fear. In higher IQ societies, you have the American revolution. This can only happen if man understands that he needs to fight for a freer society, he will not be more comfortable while fighting, but the results will be worth it. People who let fear dominate them do not fight back, they are subjugated. These societies have much worse quality of life. Don't let fear subjugate you, fight back.

wen do isis kill all us

>Is man going to be developing innovations when they are living in fear or when they are living in a peaceful situation?

why do men build bunkers? why do men build defensive weapons? fear exists in order to maintain peace

>why do men build bunkers? why do men build defensive weapons? fear exists in order to maintain peace

Because they give their money to governments. Governments fight each other often, and in the strategy of warfare it is a good idea to make use of castles, ramparts and bunkers.

>Don't let fear subjugate you, fight back.

first, fear is fight/flight. not every situation can be "fought back". if ISIS brings a nuke to your town, how are you going to fight that person?

and ISIS is only JV. ww3 will not be fought mostly with machinery. are you going to fight the weapons in space?

fight when/where we must, but don't forget about flight

don't know for sure. I have suspected May Day for a while. like 9/11, it is a distress code. also, pic related

>One of the terrorist group’s most senior figures warned that al-Qaeda had obtained and hidden a nuclear bomb in Europe that would be detonated if Osama bin Laden was killed or captured.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/wikileaks/8472810/Wikileaks-Al-Qaeda-plotted-chemical-and-nuclear-attack-on-the-West.html

>April 26 2011

Fear releases stress hormones. If ISIS is threatening to nuke us, that will release stress hormones in the general population, thus inhibiting them from being productive. This is their stratagy. They are never going to win anything by bombing 50 people in a large city. Tragic, but not the end of the world. It does two things. One, because they cannot invade western countries, they have to bring them to their country. There they can take out an expensive jet with an inexpensive heat seeking rocket. Two, this makes the population more stressful, inhibiting productivity.

*ww3 will be fought mostly with machinery

>being productive

they're not going to be productive anyway; this place about to blow up

>bombing 50 people in a large city

>CBRN substances have been carried undetected into the EU

>Paris...Washington DC, London, And Rome were specifically mentioned

>“We saw the future of this threat in Brussels and Paris,” said the head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, adding that future attacks will be on “an order of magnitude greater.”

>One investigation uncovered an attempt to sell bomb-grade uranium to a real buyer from the Middle East

Yes, their strategy is fear. Now it's find that you are losing to their strategy, just stop convincing other people to lose this war. A nuclear rocket is not going to be able to penetrate our defenses.

Awareness of danger is not "losing". just the opposite. sticking your head in the sand is likely to get you killed

their strategy is mass destruction, not fear. you are barking up the wrong tree

when an f5 hurricane is coming you don't say "don't give in to fear". you say, "get out of the way".

>A nuclear rocket is not going to be able to penetrate our defenses.

not all nuclear explosions come from rockets

listen to the warnings coming from Western governments and take them seriously

And we can always deport the refugees, that's going to be very important to win this war.

they know that. that's why they're planning for something simultaneous. they know there won't be a second chance

No I don't think we should bury our heads in the sand and ignore them, they could have chemical weapons and nuclear bombs, we just need real stoic people in charge of dealing with them because people under a lot of stress make more mistakes.

>yfw the ice and permafrost is melting and earth is doomed because methane, and the only way life on earth will survive is if temperatures are lowered by a mild nuclear winter, which the wealthy will wait out in billion dollar super bunkers

calm is good but the stress is existential

there are ways you can reduce stress in the meantime; eat healthy food, don't consume caffeine or nicotine, etc., drink clean water

you are what you eat

>don't consume caffeine or nicotine

I'm not going to stop with that because some towel heads threatened to kill me. They will or they won't, in the meantime...

>They will or they won't, in the meantime...

I have drunk plenty of caffeine. there's a time for it, but it does put extra stress on your system (ie. constricts veins). "stoic" is at odds with stimulants. especially in times of added environmental stress (eg. war), it makes sense to have full use of your function

clean water = clear head

When I get some more money I am going to get a sick ass silver water filter, if that is what you mean by clean water.

filter is better than nothing, but you need multiple filters to remove all contaminants

then there's a new problem - all the good minerals are gone too

also, it's not just the water you drink; it's what you cook with, make tea/coffee with, shower/bathe in, etc.

better to be in a place that has clean water to begin with.