Should pedosexual relationships be legalized?

Should pedosexual relationships be legalized?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2TqSyvdqn9c
blogs.findlaw.com/law_and_life/2014/03/is-it-legal-to-sign-a-contract-with-a-minor.html
law.freeadvice.com/general_practice/contract_law/contract_valid.htm
study.com/academy/lesson/legal-capacity-to-enter-a-contract-definition-examples.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

Kill yourself

Saged

>pedosexual
Holy shit, this word id stupid.
But, yeah, girls should be married young.

As crazy a story as that sounds, it's still not as fucked up as what you routinely see on TV today.

No. I myself am a pedo. But this is sick.

Thread music
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2TqSyvdqn9c
Your welcome

HANG YOURSELF

If there was any reason America ever needed lynch gangs, it's for this filth.

Childfuckers get the noose. No exceptions.

YES!

kys

It's not fucked up at all.
How is good healthy marriages sick?
Fuck off, feminist faggot.
Don't try to associate us with fags. Liking little girls is not like being fags.

Marriage should be reserved for those who can consent.

Children can consent.

No, they can't. Children are foolish and think that's what they want.

>women
>allowed to make decisions

Ha.

>girls can't consent
>implying females are ever able to make good decisions

Children are no more foolish than adult women.
Besides, foolishness does not remove the ability to consent. I've seen many foolish whores, and yet it's not called rape when they have consensual sex with people.

I understand I might be being trolled, but what the hell. Let's do this.

Many paedophiles do not understand what it means to be a compassionate, worrying parent and a protector of others. They may never know how it feels to raise a child, to love it, to fear that child being taken away from them unjustly. They do not know the discipline and control needed to educate that child, to teach them right from wrong, to instill a sense of morals and ethics. They will not know the joys of something as simple as a smile, or an A+ on their child's report card, or their child proudly displaying their first car.

Thus, many paedophiles cannot be reasoned with. They know only their selfish, sexual gratification. Instead, revel in the knowledge that what you're reading, is the truth.

To OP and any person who defends paedophilia, I respect your right to free-speech and the right to argue what you believe are "merits" of said-practice on a forum board.

Know this, however. Were I to meet you on the street and it was conclusive that you were a paedophile who had offended in some manner, shape or form, I would shoot you. I would shoot 50 of you. It's just a fact. I harbour no hatred toward you, just the knowledge that your demise would help create a safer society for our children to explore their innocence and sexuality among themselves.

Know that I am far from a "crazed, lone wacko" in this opinion. Multitudes of rational people would do exactly the same. Live in fear, or seek help. Adapt or perish. Your choice.

No, from a civilized perspective it is, which is why it's such a bizarre outlier.

Good bye thread. This topic triggers mods, janitors and Sup Forums the most.

You're just an emotion-driven fool.

Holy fuck you need to be castrated.
Children are precious and need to be coddled,(unless discipline is required) not raped.

This. I'm a pedo and I'm not one to be proud of it or defend it.

Children are not precious. It is extremely easy to create children.
And no one's talking about raping children. I'm talking about having a consentual sexual relationship with one.

Yes.
Literally nothing wrong with this as long as they are married.

if nature/god gives you the ability of breeding you should use it.

>Sneedville
Did you mean
>Thneedville

>civilization started 60 or so years ago

k

I guess all the underage marriages that happened in the years we call the peak of this country are done by horrid people, right? None of them civilized all while simultaneously worshiping them?

This was likely a small town and they had to marry her off to someone close to her age. Clearly it worked, they had a bunch of kids and a long marriage.

>Children are precious and need to be coddled
Is exactly why society is fucked today, they did not have discipline and guidance.

This man speaks the truth.

I say string them all up... every fucking one. I've told folks this when the issue comes up (I work in social services so it comes up), and nobody has ever disagreed with me.

No. Children and their innocence must be protected.

You cannot have consensual sexual relationship with a child.
>not being able to read

>You cannot have consensual sexual relationship with a child.
Yes you can.

Civilizations advance and change as do cultural norms.

It wouldn't be crazy hundreds of years ago, but by even 20th century standards it's a bizarre rarity and was even seen as such at the time.

Haha funny joke friend

Their brains aren't fully developed and cannot give consent.

>

I hope we hang you

>healthy marriage is fucked up
How the fuck could you think that?
>all sex is rape
Only to feminists like you.
>You cannot have consensual sexual relationship with a child.
Yes, you absolutely can.

You should go look at legal marriage ages and ages of consent around the country.

Much like how progressives like to say everything they do is an advance, I find it funny you pull the same bullshit.

It is a big gap, but likely because of scarcity of other men that weren't related to the family, so they just said fuck it. Easier to pass her off to a husband that will work instead of trying to raise her themselves, they probably had a shitload more kids to deal with.

It is situational, not muh morality changes. You do what makes sense in a situation. Age of consent and marriage ages even in first world countries are usually 16 or less.

That doesn't prevent them from giving consent.

Confirmed pedophiles will be gassed on the spot by alt-right safety squads

Protect your children from predators

>not being able to read

Children can't consent to something they don't understand

should footsexual relationships be legalized?

Haha good gets friend :)

It's fine to marry them as long as there's no sex until her first period.

see

By that logic, the marriage age should be like 26 then since the human brain is still forming until your mid 20s.

It is possible for children understand sex.

It is impossible for you understand grammar :^)

Any post-pubescent female is fertile and marriageable in my book.

>tfw sneedville is right across the mountain from my hometown

>even 20th century standards it's a bizarre rarity and was even seen as such at the time.

and who do you think is behind this recent way of thinking? and yes, it is recent.

jews

Thank goodness I made a typo! You almost had to admit that you have no argument!

Haha
You live near the Thneedville

1) what's there to understand? Girl can easily understand "it feels good when daddy tickles my kitty and 2) that's why you teavh her, dumbbutt.

Well guys, when the inevitable purge of degeneracy happens should I use the one on the left or the one on the right?

its fine so long as the guy is well-kept, and financially and emotionally stable with no criminal record
regular police check-ins would be fine as well

>gettting triggered
you guys are going after past-prime goods

Yes. Evolution made teenagers able to have children for a reason.

I didn't mention brain developing in that post. But that doesn't make sense. Infants don't understand reasoning until their brains develop that skill

No one's talking about fucking infants here.

My grandmother married my grandfather when she was 12 years old, he was 27.

They stayed together until he died, and she never remarried.

She was loyal to him to the grave.

I honestly don't care for the jew meme, or think that niggers should be strung from trees, but i sincerely want to inflict the most painful death upon you, there are no human words to describe how disgusting of a creature you are.

The left. I'm not alt-right but pedos who act on their urges need to be shot and then finished with a bayonet

Maybe they don't understand because we as a society try to shield them from life, which is really naive. Think of what you were able to learn about sex just from watching movies, reading books, friends etc. Children aren't at the same mental level as adults, sure, but they sure as hell aren't newborn calfs, which is how a lot of people treat their children from the day their born until they're 15 or so.

It wasn't 1937 in his neck of the woods. Stop posting this shit as if it was recently normal as fuck.

It shouldn't really matter at all. But we created this culture and what is good/bad. We see this as bad and it will always be a taboo. Should it last? Probably won't be living that long anyway, so why care?

I never argued the legal aspects, this case seems perfectly legal.

My point is it's not normal, to the point of appearing crazy, even at the time in America, for a 9 year old to be married off.

Calm the fuck down.

I was making a connection to a similar situation.

>can't wait for LGBTQP!

How many kids did they have together?

There ought to be rule34 of this couple.

Normalcy doesn't dictate what is true and what is false. It's obvious that the narrative that sexual relationships with children are always damaging is false.

>genuine leftists are pushing pedophilia, saying that its "progressive" and "on the right side of history"
>rightists posing as leftists are also trying to associate pedophilia with leftism in order to demoralize leftists and make them realize the slippery slope exists
>genuine rightist are also pushing pedophilia because they believe that it "promotes strong marriage" and "the feminists are suppressing our nature"
>leftists posing as rightists are coming on to Sup Forums and spamming pedo threads, trying to associate pedophilia with rightism in order to demoralize rightists, and make them realize their conspiracy theories are rediculous

WHO THE FUCK IS JEWING WHO?

lol didn't Duterte ban you guys from this site?

The AR-15
Glock is good but it doesnt have a tactical assault grip to make it shoot faster

Yes, but sex shouldn't be allowed until 16 when they are fertile.

>until 16
>when they are fertile

make that 14 and you have a deal

>Normalcy doesn't dictate what is true and what is false
No one said or implied this.
> It's obvious that the narrative that sexual relationships with children are always damaging is false.
The narrative isn't that they're always damaging, it's that they're generally damaging. We as a society have agreed that you people are in the wrong. Grow up and accept it.

actually no they legally can not consent to any contract which is what marriage is by a civil matter.

blogs.findlaw.com/law_and_life/2014/03/is-it-legal-to-sign-a-contract-with-a-minor.html

law.freeadvice.com/general_practice/contract_law/contract_valid.htm

study.com/academy/lesson/legal-capacity-to-enter-a-contract-definition-examples.html

Everyone likes little girls and will use different reasoning for why it's right.
Y'know the average age of menarche is like 12, rught?

you mean first period

>[
I do have a glock chambered in .45 ACP but I feel more comfortable shooting my 1911A1

No. But if it is pedo or not, should be decided by medics and family. Strict punitive age guideline is retarded and intrusive in persons rights.

How come (((they))) are teaching 3th graders all about sex?

>legally
Not relevant. We're talking about what SHOULD be legal, you can't just point to the current law and say that that proves that your moral framework is 100% objectively correct.

The parents of the victimized children should be given the rights of execution; their choice of method and by their hands

This is retarded. It is not pedosexual to marry anyone, just like widows are not necrophiliacs. I have no problem with marrying a 1 year old, marriage is always a good idea.

Fuck no, that is the most degenerate bullshit on this earth, even the most heinous criminals don't stand for that shit. Chomos need to be either chemically castrated or euthanized so we can keep them out of the gene pool.

Who knew who jew'd who

in Aus they are teaching gay sex techniques to 8 year olds

>that id
>this thread

Clearly someone's guardians would need to sign the marriage contract for minors... Its not that complicated.

No fucking way
Sause

fuck you kill yourself you pedo loving faggot.

tags.news.com.au/prod/newskey/generator.html?origin=http%3a%2f%2fwww.theaustralian.com.au%2fnational-affairs%2feducation%2factivists-push-taxpayerfunded-gay-manual-in-schools%2fnews-story%2f4de614a88e38ab7b16601f07417c6219&1484801275285866833

>Live in CA
>Degeneracy central
>Relationships are in the gutter before they start, since by the time a girl is legal, she's already corrupted to hell and back
>Family unit is ruined beyond repair and most girls are from single dads and do all kinds of drugs, usually molly, ecstasy, and ketamine.
>Nobody has a salary, only shit wages.
>Age of consent is 18 and high school girls desperately want older guys.

>Go to Nevada right into Reno/Carson area (Washoe County)
>Legal age of consent is 16. No ifs, ands or buts. Just 16 for any man, old and young.
>Meet people younger than me
>They're 16-17, married with kids, a house, and taking care of responsibilities
>Aside from small-town meth issues like any small town, people seem more stable and conservative.

I don't think we need weird pedo ages, but I do think it should be lowered. That way we could mold young girls into good wives instead of letting the state and the TV raise them.

If not that, remove the AoC all together and make the fathers decide if an outside man is worthy.