Is there any hope for the future?

Is there any hope for the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F9SOVzMV2bc
youtu.be/2KK_kzrJPS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, almost all of the problems here are significantly overblown.

Yes

Of course. Millions of Americans stood up and said a collective "fuck you" to political correctness and the status quo. Donald Trump is by no means the "perfect solution" to the cesspool of liberalism that's been drowning the world for decades now, but he IS a reminder that humanity has not yet given up.

The pendulum's swinging, OP. Let's ride it and see where it takes us.

Not with that attitude

No, all life is suffering and what people call "consciousness" is literally just pain

youtube.com/watch?v=F9SOVzMV2bc

there is but it depends on what you mean

Only for those that take their fate into their own hands.

Any brainless sheep that keep their heads down as the kikes lead them to slaughter are obviously fucked.

And how do you do that?

Are you serious?

Become self sufficient. When you can generate everything you need yourself, you dont need to rely on this dying system. Start by learning how to take care of a vegetable garden.

"One step and then the next, gets you where you're going."

- Sister, "Swan Song" (1987)

There is no such thing as self-sufficiency in the modern world, but say you gain some semblance of it - what then? How does that improve your lot at all?

Loads of hope. When the nukes drop and the radiation clears, rodents and cockroaches shall inherit the earth. Strange to think my little baby hamster will become a dominant species.

Love you lots mocca!!

The sooner hemp is legalized the better life will be.

youtu.be/2KK_kzrJPS8

that tongue flick at the end

Yes, brother.

Kill yourself then you retarded faggot. If you dont see how being more autonomous improves your life, just blow your fucking brains out.

I see your own life has improved dramatically. You gained inner peace, stopped projecting your insecurities in the form of hostility, and stopped wasting your time on Sup Forums.

Im going to survive whats coming. Youre not.

Good enough for me.

NON CUT FAGS BTFO

that meme drawing is legit a work of art

Ah yes, I'm sure your little vegetable garden with thrice replanted beet trees will save you from the nuclear holocaust.

save some resources for everyone else ans stop breathing

Is feeling the need to continuously reply to me part of being self-sufficient?