Yfw you thought you avoided WWIII with Russia by ejecting Trump

>yfw you thought you avoided WWIII with Russia by ejecting Trump
>in reality we might go to war with China instead
>and the chinks want it

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/01/donald-trump-and-chinas-year-of-the-hawk-214656

>Dai Xu—a People’s Liberation Army senior colonel
>"If the U.S. chooses military confrontations against China in this region, the U.S. side will lose the battle for sure.”
>“China is a dragon. America is an eagle. Britain is a lion. When the dragon wakes up, the others are all snacks.”

I want to kill chinks for the insects they are but I don't want Trump to be remembered as the president who started WWIII which will probably be a long ass war and bankrupt both countries ensuring a Russian hegemony

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lMRyfYr6EdQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garuda
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the chinks dont want it

Better than Clinton.

PAPER
A
P
E
R

TIGER
I
G
E
R

>China is a dragon
That chinky delusion never gets old.

if we go to war, we're going to win anyways

>“China is a dragon. America is an eagle. Britain is a lion. When the dragon wakes up, the others are all snacks.”

Too bad dragons aren't real.

>When the dragon wakes up,
bear presses the button and dragon turns into radioactive ash
>tfw to barbarian too care about chinks getting melted alive

I dont get why people always just write China off as some Iraq tier country. Are you actually delusional enough to think it would just be some one sided Curb-stomp?

Chinks don't even have enough nukes to kill whole population of USA while most of chink population is concentrated in one half of the country

>1800s
>China is the center of the world, the Middle Kingdom!
>Slapped so hard by Britain they all become drug addicts

>2017
>China is a dragon! All others are snacks!
>Colonel believing his country is dragonkin is equivalent to genuine military capability or strategy

The ego never changes.

Hey at least we avoided having a woman leading us.

very important point
at least Trump, despite his bravado, is at his core a rational A/B tester

This is the best time to go to war with China.

We could make massive profit seeing that China has a monopoly on the world's rare earth minerals and metals.

Also, China is threatening humanity with their abuse of antibiotics in their shitty run farms, contributing to antibiotic resistance.

>USA and Russian team up to crush tiny dick chinks

Well, since the chinese are half the height of american soldiers, they need twice many.

Zhing Zhang can fuck off

Doesn't Russia have to deal with illegal Chinese immigration.

I highly recommend you look into how weak China actually is militarily, most of their ground forces are using vietnam era tech, their navy is a joke and they might have a few 5th gen airframes but no engines to fly them.

>China starts a war
>trade is cut off and china is sanctioned to hell
>american soldiers sip tea while chinese starve to death

It's simple senpai.

US vs Russia = battleground Europe

US vs Chinks = battleground not my fucking problem

I thought in mythology, especially Western mythology, Legendary Birds usually defeated Legendary Dragons or should I say Wyrms/Drakes?

Who gives a shit about what a colonel says?

/thread

>the chinks want it
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>battleground Europe
excellent game

>this meme again
I am much more concerned about churkas
Though i hope we'll get to blast them and chinks off the face of the Earth soon

baseless threats. china's economy relies on the west 100%

Trump will just nuke China to save american lives. Dumbass chinks better fall in line.

MacArthur wanted to use nukes in China.

The President said No to MacArthur because he was always afraid MacArthur was gonna start a coup against him.

Oh well, it was pretty much Hillary campaigning on certainly going to war, Trump being so crazy you didn't know WTF was gonna happen. I voted for Jill Stein cuz she campaigned for peace (and i'm in such a blue state it wouldn't have mattered. But I'm glad trump won just cuz people literally voting for ww3 with Russia are batshit insane.

China is only capable of striking the west coast with nukes in tiny numbers, which means they won't even both with nukes - so it would be nothing like a war with Russia

War with China would be an air + sea war confined to the south china sea and reaching no further than Guam

The difference is that China is actually planning for war long term. Every action they are taking indicates that they are going to be expansionist. The way they are aquiring new tech and designing their military focus, the way they treat their neighbours and land/sea disputes, and the way they are building fortifications on islands specifically to control the sea to deter the Americans.

On top of that, China is projected to outpace the USA in a few years, and even if they keep their current military spending at 2.2% (far lower than the US) their military spening will overtake the US within about 5 years. After that point, unless the US decided to attack china, there is no way to regain ground and China will eventually win a war of attrition in terms of budget sizes. China will then be free to do whatever it wants in Asia without the threat of retaliation of the USA.

Meanwhile, Russia only has a population equivalent to the USA, their growth is stagnant, their military budget is tiny and not set to grow compared to the USA, and they are far less strategically situated, being flanked by several major powers, inclusing Europe. Russia never intended to attack Europe, elt alone the USA. At most they are trying to pick little bits of the USSR back piece by piece to stay relevant and protect their borders from NATO positioning.

Russia is defensive. China is offensive. Trump treating China like an enemy is a good thing, because at the moment, China is a paper tiger. But give them enough free reign, maybe 5-10 years, and the USA won't be able to stop them.

>implying China wouldn't kick seven shades of shit out of America

most americans find it a challenge to walk up their stairs meanwhile china has had four of the worst genocides in human history and no one even notices since they are basically endless minion waves from a video game that could zerg rush an entire country

China has a shit tier army. The only thing they boast is large numbers. But when things like bombs exist that can wipe out thousands and thousands of people, numbers don't really matter.

>China officially declares war
>Navy sets sail, sinks before even getting past Japan
>Ground forces entirely landlocked
>Starts air assault, half the air force fail to get in the air
>Can't do shit because no aircraft carriers, end up supporting ground forces moving to India
>Ground forces still not even made it to Indian border before Russian forces move down through Kazakhstan
>China defending to the East from Japan and American naval forces
>To the West from Russian, US and European forces
>Israel nukes Iran and Syria while media spotlight on China
>China launches nukes as a last ditch effort, all of which are intercepted 50 metres from the launch pad and detonated by naval missile defence platforms

And that's how the war would go for the chinks.

>Total war with nukes involved
China loses by a mile
>Total war with no nukes
China loses any ability to strike American carrier groups and Japan, and loses by a mile
>Limited confrontation
China wins only if US politicians go full retard, Vietnam style

China as usual is making garbage.

They should start to develop the r&d to go beyond copying existing designs.

They also need to focus on developing highly trained operators. Same with logistics lines.

Their cyber is pretty exceptional though.

They will crumble under their own weight like they always do.

Russia>>>>>>China
better people, better country, they actually have morals, no contest really, and we need Taiwan to take over the goverment, best way to kick the world into overdrive, we're better off with Russia as an ally and being at odds with China then being in some fragile fake truth with China pretending things are alright and building tensions with Russia.

it's almost as if the international IC chimes in on these threads from time to time

Nice Chinese cookie analogy, but they would get fucked. All talk.

The difference between Russia and China is that the Peoples Republic deserves it.

Of course China is a dragon theyre make believe. I honestly would support a war with China, better than some stupid Syria shit.

I don't even know what that is.

>The Dragon Awakens

-Nostradamus

>Nukes Syria
Why would they do that? Israel wants that land, they'd probably nuke Iran and claim it was self defense because of the shoah

good lord...that's a bit of a stretch.

correct answer

We need a big war anyways. To thin the heard and create jobs. Plus society in the west is becoming too degenerate.

Their battlefield communications networks regularly fail and officers communicate regularly by cellphone to relay orders.

Not even half of their army has body armor.

Not even a third of their army is mechanized.

Not even half of their air force's combat aircraft would be considered fourth generation.

They have lots of bodies, but they've been slacking... Worst, they've been slacking on direly needed institutional changes that would actually make them combat effective.

They haven't been in a war in 38 years and they lost. Before that, they hadn't been in a war in over 26 years and they only managed a stalemate.

Chinese military prowess is not impressive at all.

Can you tell me what that is now? google turns up empty

Just throwing this in here: Trump lied about "no lobbyists".

Trump's homeland security pick - in the pocket of lobbyist defense contractors.

youtube.com/watch?v=lMRyfYr6EdQ

And the MSM will talk about trump meeting kanye and not shit.. shake my head

China is the manufacturing lynchpin of globalism. You pull that pin and the whole machine falls apart.

Let's do it.

So?

We need to.

Did you forget about the OPM hack?

Especially considering a Chinese Colonel has about as much authority as a NATO warrant officer.

hes just talking shit

big bark little bite

>war with your own factory

name some foreign wars that China has won btw

has China ever invaded a country richer/more powerful than them and won?

How investing in army only will solve the Beijin/Shangai problem? Just drop every nuke you can, and as soon one of them hits, they give up as those are the cities that matter there.

And the trade problem. They cannot start a war because they can't stand trade embargos because the whole country is based on trades.

China should look to have power on international councils, like ONU. If they overcome the power USA have in ONU that would mean something.

>Random Chink colonel
What a fucking joke, paper tiger incarnate

as well it should

Fuck em, we don't need their cheap garbage

Russia has more common with us than many would admit, Islam is just a mad dog chasing cars, the chinks were always the real existential threat.

A war with china now is better then one later, by waiting you allow them to build up their navy that could withstand the USA's, expand their island defenses ect.

I doubt a war with china would be a world war without Russia backing them. It would be every western country + Asian bros vs china.

I don't think that the millineal generation has the stomach for the casualty's however. You would need a very good cause for the people to get behind.

>OMG IF WE ELECT HILLARY, WE WILL BE AT WAR WITH RUSSIA, HILLARY IS A WARMONGER, SHE WILL SEND US TO DIE, #DRAFTOURDAUGHTERS

>i'm totally okay with going to war with china though, i'm sure we can take on a billion screaming chinamen, trump will guide us to victory

China is a political basketcase with minority populations ready to revolt. Many of their people dislike the Party. Their military is terrible. Loling at ur analysis.

China doesn't want a war with us, stop being an alarmist queer.

China would be absolutely destroyed as long as there was no attempt at a land invasion.

>China goes to war with the US
>US + NATO are now at war with China
>Japan would likely join as well
>India has gotten it's clay stolen by China and has one of the largest armies so they' probably take that opportunity to attack

>The US Navy and Airforce alone are much larger then China's

COME AT US AMERICA WE WILL WREKT UR SHIT

Good. PRC is one general strike away from regime change.

No one wanted to get nuked by Russians in a war that would only weaken European civilization. However, destroying a rival civilization that seeks to challenge us politically and thrash us militarily? Fuck them, launch every fucking nuke.

The entire Chinese navy would be sunk with few casualties on the American and Japanese side.

No other action would be taken. Just removing China's ability to fuck with stuff in the South China Sea.

Assuming all out total war sans nuclear weapons.
one sided Curb-stomp?
No.
Hard fought, but decisive Allied victory?
Yes.
China has the advantage of manpower, but that's it, throwing hoardes of men at a target simply isn't going to work in this day and age.

>what is the south china sea
>what is the first island chain doctrine

Well we went to war with our gas stations, so why not.

I do to. Fuck china!

US vs Chinks = Battleground Japan
>tfw two nukes truly wasn't enough.

Is that why they keep building sand islands, stealing military tech, and hacking entire government personnel databases?

your maymay will backfire, even if they're paper Tiger one thing the gooks are is prideful even more so than Americans, they'll never kneel they'll burn the shit to the ground before that happen.

plus remember the Korean war, they kick your gringo ass with nothing but shovels and pick axes

Ah ... I long for the day when the chinks cannibalize each other again just like the old times. Like when the chinks exchanged their children to eat when the Chu state surrounded the Song in the Spring and Autumn period. Or maybe like battle of Suiyang where a few thousand chinks cannibalized a city of 30000. Even better, there's the Great Famine during the Great Leap Forward when flesh banquets were held. It would be great to witness such a sight in my lifetime.

SINK
THE
CHINKS

Pakistan are allied with China and the Norks could probably be persuaded to make a move against the Sorks, so those are some theaters to consider.

India may be able to convince Bangladesh to come along for the ride against Pakistan... But Sri Lanka is in the Chinese camp ever since they helped them beat the Tamil.

SEATO could be convinced to pledge against China... They're historical at odds with them and the South China Sea situation has them choked.

China basically has their borders surrounded.

Another thing to consider is the Shanghai Cooperation Organization, which is a political-military pact that includes Russia.

how is any of that "wanting war" ?

they're just barking, trying to push outwards a bit to swing their dicks around, they would starve to death if they couldn't export to American and Europe

Literally eating dragons:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garuda

Underrated and checked.

>gringo
nt jose, you have to go back

Chinese sell and shit each other off all the time. I will be amazed if any province at all will sacrafice their life for the shit shows in Beijing, who never even bother to give a shit to the rest of the nation.

Anyone who doesn't realize the Chinese are feigning civility until they gain enough power to overthrow us, is a fucking idiot.

Only white cucks could be so stupid to believe the rest of the world just wants to be our equals. That's what mentality you develop when you've been sheltered your entire life.

TIME TO WAKE UP

We either destroy China while we still can or we "cooperate" with them until they are powerful enough to overtake us and we are at their mercy.

Modern whites are such fucking pussies too, I hear all the time - "Well the Chinese are going to be ruling things so I should learn Chinese!" - what kind of bitch mentality is that? You shouldn't have to fight for anything to maintain your position? Modern whites are such submissive pussies, it's incredible.

No they didn't.

exactly

F

India beats Pakistan
USA+Japan+Vietnam+Phillipinese beats China
South Korea beats North Korea
Rest of NATO can stalemate Russia if they join in
We need to destroy those Chinese bastards
FOR VANCOUVER

>Indian army poo's straight to Beijing

Rather China than Russia, they have less and worse nukes.

that flag
that un related post

The Taiwanese are okay though, they hate mainlanders more than we do.

Been saying this for ages

>China
Their economy will collapse within two years. They won't be leeching from US anymore.

>Canada
>not Anzac
I know you cunts are hiding here somewhere

>STRONG CHINA WILL DESTROY U DIRTY GWAILO!
t. limp-dick chinaman

China;
>Doesn't have a blue water navy
>Doesn't have force projection capabilities
>Doesn't have an army with ANY traditional, operational or practical knowledge/experience because they've not fought a war for 50 years
>Doesn't have any military innovation - all projects and operating arms are cheap copies years after the fact
>Doesn't have the logistics or industrial reliability to persecute a war with the USA

>Chinks want a war they can't win
Chinks always talk big.