IRL US Right-Wing Activism

Thoughts?

Traditionalist Worker Party:
> The Traditionalist Worker Party is America’s first political party created by and for working families.
> Our mission is defending Faith, Family, and Folk against the politicians and oligarchs who are running America into the ground.
> We intend to achieve that goal by building a nationwide network of grassroots local leaders who will lead Americans toward a peaceful and prosperous future free from economic exploitation, federal tyranny, and anti-Christian degeneracy.

Atomwaffen Division:
> The ATOMWAFFEN DIVISION is a group comprised of many members, and has been many years in the making, at least 3 years. Our exact numbers are not to be talked about too publicly but we are over 40 members strong . . .
> We are very fanatical, ideological band of comrades who do both activism and militant training.
> Hand to hand , arms training, and various other forms of training. As for activism, we spread awareness in the real world through unconventional means. [keyboard warriorism is nothing to do with what we are.]
> We also do hunting, adventuring, and a group favorite is urban exploring.

American Vanguard:
> We hear it every day: “Whiteness” is evil, and must be destroyed.
> Our religion, our traditions, and our identity are dragged through the mud by the globalist establishment while millions of nonwhites flood our nation every year.
> If current trends continue, White Americans will be a minority by 2044. It’s time to take a stand.

Identity Evropa:
> WE ARE A GENERATION OF AWAKENED EUROPEANS WHO HAVE DISCOVERED THAT WE ARE PART OF THE GREAT PEOPLES, HISTORY, AND CIVILIZATION THAT FLOWED FROM THE EUROPEAN CONTINENT.
> WE REJECT THE IDEA THAT OUR IDENTITIES ARE MERE ABSTRACTIONS TO BE DECONSTRUCTED.
> WE OPPOSE THOSE WHO WOULD DEFAME OUR HISTORY AND RICH CULTURAL HERITAGE.
> IN A TIME WHEN EVERY OTHER PEOPLE ARE ASSERTING THEIR IDENTITY, WITHOUT ACTION, WE WILL HAVE NO CHANCE TO RESIST OUR DISPOSSESSION

Other urls found in this thread:

tradworker.org/
twitter.com/atomwaffendiv?lang=en
identityevropa.com/#home
american-vanguard.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> inb4 shill
I'm not shilling. I'm a 250 lb. NEET and do not belong to any of these groups.

> inb4 "redpill me on x"
I'm about to provide some content below.

> inb4 "fed"
uhhh, sure

I'm not asking anything except what you think, senpai.

Traditionalist Worker Party:
Leader - Matthew Heimbach
Website - tradworker.org/
Affiliations - Daily Stormer, Radio Aryan, various NatSoc/White Power street movements

Atomwaffen Division:
Leader - Unknown
Website - None, twitter.com/atomwaffendiv?lang=en (Twitter)
Affiliations - IronMarch

Identity Evropa:
Leader - Nathan Damigo
Website - identityevropa.com/#home
Affiliations - Radix, Richard Spencer

American Vanguard:
Leader - Unknown; Cooper Ward AKA "Ghoul" former influential promoter (pic related)
Website - american-vanguard.org/
Affiliations - TRS

bumping this thread

>WE WUZ YUROPEANS
Had me up until this point. There's a reason our ancestors fled Europe, in droves, to establish a new homeland for our people. They'll hold European identity as a cornerstone for their movement, yet it was the Americans who inspired right-wing movements in Europe. Manifest destiny happened before lebensraum. We're no longer Europeans.

The sooner they realize this, the better.

So do you think "White" identity is (or should be) a thing?

/thread

Out of all of these "groups" Traditional Workers Party seems the most legit.

I respect Matt Heimbach, though I don't agree with his methods. Honestly if he wasnt so smug sometimes and if he cared about all Americans rather than just whites he could be a semi legit politician.

Spencer and Damigo are older than he is but Heimbach in my eyes holds the most clout and is the most likely to actually get anything done. The rest are flashy marketers and pitchmen.

Heimbach, despite my not agreeing with him, is a leader.

I understand that white identity, as an American concept, stems from our shared European ancestry, which is quickly dwindling. I admit that something needs to be done. Ideally, we should have been more lax with Eastern European immigration when we wanted to bolster our population in the 60s.

But there's a reason that Americans refer to themselves as white. Only first and second generation immigrants refer to themselves as, say, Dutch-Americans, or British-Americans.

>Ideally, we should have been more lax with Eastern European immigration when we wanted to bolster our population in the 60s.

No one wanted to bolster our immigration and slavs have a very different culture and were commies at the time. They should not have been allowed in en masse and neither should anyone else. The national origin quota system was perfectly fine and we should have just used that. Failure to preserve the Anglo Saxon nature of the nation was a huge mistake.

>No one
I should clarify, no one except the kikes.

putting "worker" in the title is a bad idea, it will always get you associated with nazis

>Failure to preserve the Anglo Saxon nature of the nation was a huge mistake.
Maybe the Tories should have never flooded America with German mercenaries to fight a war for them in the first place.

blue pilled

> it will always get you associated with nazis

I always thought it had weirdly strong commie connotations, along with the gearwheel.

Agreed. I'd argue that very few people know the full title of the Nazi/NSDAP party. Worker in a party title has more gommie connotations than NSDAP.

Heimbach is the most autistic LARPer I've ever seen. He's got balls, though.

How can you be a "workers" party and be right wing? It's a Marxist-Leninist term.

lol. i think heimbach with damigo's appearance with american vanguard's logo and aesthetic hypothetically would be perfect

shitty meme

We just need a right wing, modern party, that can incorporate decent left wing programs, that have worked, such as socialized healthcare, as well as reasonable measures, such as limiting immigration from country's with significantly higher birth rates, and from much poorer countrys.

Western values must be defended! No one is saying you can't think of yourself as an American, I am proud to be American, but I am also proud of the accomplishments of my ancestors and of my heritage.

Also, if you don't like that the American identity is not represented, take it upon yourself then. Be the bearer of our stars and stripes, but do not stand in the way of the ones who will take a stand because you don't care about being european.

why are u here?

Promoted and affiliated with american vanguard ask me anything

>but do not stand in the way of the ones who will take a stand because you don't care about being european.
Let me clarify this. Personally, I have nothing wrong with Europeans. However, I also understand that being an American with European ancestry means that my forebears left Europe for a better life. If you are more proud of your German history than your American history, I would advise that you seek refuge in Germany, and not America. I firmly believe that America, as written by our shared ancestors, shared the clear goal of being the central hub for those disenfranchised with the establishment of their European countries. Unlike some posters in this thread, I do believe that this sentiment can be shared with people not just from Northern, Western, and Central Europe, but also Southern and Eastern Europe.

We have established our own, unique identity, separate from the powers that we once fled from. I understand that it's hard to dissociate yourself from your previous identity, but we have our own, unique identity. One that allows us to speak our mind and arm ourselves to the teeth in order to protect ourselves from a government that prevents us to do so. If you think your previous culture is better, no hard feelings! We want people of European ancestry who can respect, and integrate with, our culture. If you prefer your previous culture, you have to go back.

American Vanguard is pretty small. Talked with one of the guys of the _____ state chapter, and it's literally four guys in the entire state. It has potential, however. He was a cool guy, and I'd like to see what we can do.

>all americans

fuck blacks, fuck jews, fuck arabs, fuck mexicans, fuck asians.

They aren't us, they don't want to be us.

I assume that's what you meant, or perhaps I'm misreading this.

hi yes hello sir

that's me Uh how are things?

I'll bump this because I don't want to to die. Also, don't say "sir" to some political organizer, you faggot.

why won't you cowards show your face in public? afraid of getting your teeth kicked in?

What is your situation now that TRS is in the process of decentralization? Do you each go your own way or do you try to keep it a national organization?

>ywn be the government official who gives Hitler a job in the Weimar Republic to infiltrate the DAP