Theory (from Reddit post, not made by me)

Guys…
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5otl0o/prediction_hillary_double_will_be_killed_at/

>This is speculative in nature but it occurred to me after observing some odd yet convenient reporting from the media recently. Begin with some data points that we already know:

>-CNN just did a "developing" report three hours ago, stating that if "something happens" that kills everybody at the inauguration, an Obama cabinet member would become president. youtube.com/watch?v=p0YFqCHEN3Y

>-The MSM is also going crazy today with reports that Hillary would become Mayor of NYC if she runs. (The reason they're hyping this up will be made clear below; for now, just note that they want it in the back of our minds.)

>-George and Barbara Bush have literally called in sick and will not be at the inauguration. Because Bush is "hospitalized." MSM has been reporting it all day today. A letter from Bush to Trump explaining that he will not make it to the inauguration has been posted everywhere.

>-Body doubles are common for high ranking officials, and it was confirmed that Hillary has one when "she" miraculously recovered and emerged smiling after collapsing in front of the van.

>-Over 30 democrat politicians will not be there. (Excuse: they are "boycotting" it.)

>-Obama will be there, but will be seated out of harm's reach.

>-DisruptJ20 has been activated to cause vexation and chaos. In particular they will be interfering with check points.

>-From the perspective of the ruling regimes and the deep state, there is absolutely no way that Trump can be allowed to become president. He has threatened the CIA, the federal reserve, the pharma industry, NATO, and the mainstream media.

>-The head of the national guard is already set to be relieved of duty on the 20th at 12:01 PM.

>Now the hypothesis: an explosion or other catastrophe will occur close enough to Trump to kill him and many others on his team. It will have to be large and lethal enough to kill (1/3)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YYOKMUTTDdA
youtube.com/watch?v=5CPsuJK25Ws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hundreds in the area.

>Suspicions that the Clintons were behind it will be put to rest since "Hillary" will be killed too, and she was planning to run for mayor. It is actually her body double that will be killed.

>The real Hillary may have already fled the country.

>The news about her wanting to run for mayor is designed to form in us the belief that she had future plans and thus would never be involved in a plot that ended up killing her too.

>The world will be convinced that Hillary died, though the real Hillary will live the rest of her life without being prosecuted for the many crimes she has committed, including some against children.

>The catastrophe will be blamed on a terrorist or other figure who "made it through a checkpoint" during the chaos. It will be on a scale much larger than 9/11.
US troops will begin attacks in Syria again "to fight ISIS", and Trump supporters will be so outraged that they will support it. NATO will thus be preserved. The war with Russia will finally begin by late 2017.

>Many prominent democrats will survive because they werent there, as they were "boycotting" it.

>Obama and others may be injured but will survive, or they will be seated out of harm's way.

>Most of the people on Trump's team who helped lead the 2nd American revolution will be killed, entrenching the US empire for good.

>Alex Jones and other prominent thought leaders may be eliminated as well.
Many other high ranking members of media or government and industry might be eliminated too, especially if they were involved in human trafficking rings. This will serve to tighten up any existing possibility of blackmail or leaks, as well as provide additional deniability that rogue elements of the deep state were behind the attack.
Theories that the deep state caused it will be rejected on the basis that "Hillary and some democrats were killed too, so they couldn't have done it. Now is the time to come together as a nation."

>The nation will "come together" as the remaing republican and democrat leadership (McCain et al) begin total retaliation in Syria, which will force Russia into conflict.
Continuity of government programs will be initiated during the power vacuum until a different president is elected.

>CIA, the federal reserve, NATO, the Clintons, the Bushes, pharma, and the media will survive. Whatever leaks remain regarding Clinton's crimes or pedophile rings will never see the light of day.

>Recommendation A: Trump should call the shots and hold the inauguration in a location of his choosing due to credible threats. He should be sworn in immediately at that location regardless of fanfare. He should not be partying in enemy territory where CIA agents have been planning for weeks now.

>Recommendation B: If Trump insists on having the inauguration as planned, his security detail should absolutely ensure that the real Hillary, not a body double, is there and is in close physical proximity to Trump at all key times.

Guys… what the fuck? As I said in my name, I'm not condoning this nor encouraging this. What can we do to prevent this now? I know the poster is either making it up, just predicting, or LARPing, but even so; this being out there might give someone an idea. Along with the Project Veritas videos, I'm seriously worried what might come of this. Also, I in no way pretend to have any knowledge about this, I literally copied all the greentexted text from the reddit post. What should we do to prevent this?

Thread music
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YYOKMUTTDdA
Your welcome
You have to go back!

OP wtf bump

Link to the reddit post?

At the top

Better buy some popcorn.

Bamp.

If this happens or something like it then we go to war. Not against Syria or some other sandnigger hole but against DC.

This is…

Thread music
youtube.com/watch?v=5CPsuJK25Ws

screencap and compile and upload your whole post, faggot

Seemed believable up to the Hillary part.

>body doubles
what the fuck is this shit, this isn't a fucking movie, you just can't pull someone out of your ass and make them pretend they're Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton

>reddit

literally fuck off lenigger.

the president of the united states will not be harmed.

Le-Faggots
THE LEAF

I hope lol; I just copied and pasted this

what can we do? do what /pol does best.

SPREAD IT

They will be less likely to try something if it is exposed, screencapped, saved, spread NOW

CIA, MCCAIN and shadow government plot to take over America

I knew McCain was behind a lot of this shady shit, I just knew it. He probably set fire to the ship himself. what a fuck

I agree with this poster.
The 3rd eye of American the general population is wide open. Conspiracy have become mainstream I've heard dozens of normies say "Bush did 9/11" or "Obama created ISIS". ((They)) would truly over play their hand if they try this. Now if ((they)) feel the time has come to destablize American ((they)) could do this. But if ((they)) do it there is no taking back control. The beast will be set loose.

Lets pretend this happens

It would give caucus diem to go on a full politician "Kill on sight, drag'em out of buildings".
The people are out there, I've talked to them before and they are nutters, but they're armed, trained, and bored.

You think Bundy Ranch was bad? Get ready for Holocaust 2.0 Political Edition

> What should we do to prevent this?
Tweets en masse to the God Emperor and frogposting, as usual. The CIA dump could work as attention baiting (check here while we act there!) if this is true but, alas, I have no idea what to suggest.

Other than that, I remember some posts from the elections where some FBI/CIA (don't remember) anons pointed that, even if they hated Hillary, they would do anything to save her life, since it was their duty. This could happen as well to Trump...

Nothing will happen. Trump will get sworn in and there will be a market crash to make him a one term president. Michelle Obama will be elected in 2020.

>an Obama cabinet member would become president.

That's still not how it works Secretary Haig.

If trump dies then liberal cities with their faux rage need to pay. No exceptions. SF, NYC, DC need to be wiped clean.

>/pol

YEAH STAY AT REDDIT YOU FAGGOT

LOL what?? yes you can, it only has to be for a few hours. And to top it off, hillary has hardly been seen for like 2 months. Her body double could come in looking like ass and nobody would think differently

Absolutely buttblasted

If an explosion kills Trump, and judging by the way the Dems are acting about inauguration, I can guarantee they'll be behind it. Full revolt incoming. Forces of Sup Forums unite!

If Trump dies than Pence will become President, if he dies than Paul Ryan will be President, if he dies than Orrin Hatch, and so forth from the Presidential succession. If it is a major attack than it is less of who is President and more of how are we going to secure our country.

If Biden is killed too then Ryan would be next, after that Hatch and then you get into the cabinet.

capped

kek

why wouldn't they (whoever they is) just kill off Hillary? she's pretty much a liability at this point, and it would be an easy enough way of throwing suspicion off their trail.

nice trolling. once the dust has settled dems and reps will be able to get along for the better of our country. there wont be a happening.

ok but wait.

CNN (the lying fake media that has been stumping for the DNC all this time) reported that
"IF something happened, at the inauguration, then succession would go into the Obama cabinet"

Now, CNN reporters CAN NOT be that dumb. The succession is laid out in the Constitution. So the question is, why would they put THAT erroneous information out to the public? On purpose, and in advance of 'anything happening?'

If they wanted just a filler piece of interest, they'd have stated the truth..that if Pres and VP go, then its Senate Pres Pro Temp Orrin Hatch then Speaker of the House Paul Ryan.

Then...and omg after Ryan?

It's the Secretary of State. Who is John Kerry. Who IS BOYCOTTING THE INAUGURATION and not attending.

John Kerry, sneaker, CIA driven, Obama-Clinton machine, pushing for war with Russia- THAT John Kerry.

Would you put ANY of this past these people? Seth Rich, Vince Foster, Chris Stevens? Benghazi, McCain and Isis. Knowing all they've done so far..would you seriously think they WOULD NOT do this? And just who do you think has the US media in their pockets?

Finally, AFTER the President, AFTER VP Pence, AFter Orrin Hatch, and After Speaker Ryan,

Then yes...you do get into Obama's Cabinet, and reach right for John Kerry. This was CNN's fatal error, they bleeped past everyone was was before the targeted planned successor, unconsciously because they know who the planned successor is. The first one they reach in line from Obama's Cabinet, after all the good guys are down.

Add it all up.

I fucking dare them to try assassinating Trump at his inauguration. America is not as stupid as jews and traitors think it is. A Trump assassination is basically telling the world "we are corrupt as shit, Trump will ruin us".

Maybe then the fucking redneck hicks will realize the true meaning behind the 2nd amendment and start a war with these fucking liberal traitors and neocons at the capital. I am ready for a revolution. Lead the way, (dead) Trump.

dont forget seattle

I wish a mothafucka would try this

here's how x (Bernie sanders, hilarity, etc) can still win.
fuck obama.
MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA!!! FTW!!

Absolute retardation

This would cause a civil war.