Are you actually racist in real life?

I mean really

Other urls found in this thread:

therightstuff.biz/2016/03/22/90-of-iq-experts-believe-human-differences-are-caused-by-genes/
youtube.com/watch?v=D7Ka40KovVo
geneticliteracyproject.org/2016/02/12/can-genes-explain-racial-gender-iq-gaps/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not 15 anymore, so no. Race is only skin deep.

I am now. Thanks Sup Forums.
By the way. No such thing as racism.
If you hate damage being done to your own race, it is justifiable to hate the race that does it, on average.

I just notice patterns is all, niggers are genuinely different than whites, same for the asians and spics -- these things are just facts, we're different.

I think societal benefits should be given to the most useful or intelligent members of society. I also think that some races are less useful or intelligent than others.

Do I think that certain traits are due to race? Yes
Would I treat someone differently based on race? No

If a white man and a black man have the same usefulness and intelligence, they should have the same opportunities.

>skin deep
Yea son, better rev up those African blood donations in case you need some blood.
And sickle cells.

What traits and what races?

Hard to say. To be honest I only even know one black person.

Yes. Im black and work at a processing plant, and make sure to throw away every application with an Indian or Chinese name.

Yes. Really.

>Im black

I don't automatically feel resentment towards people from other races, but I do think my people and homeland would be better off without them.

Yea I'm super rude to spics gooks pajeets and dindus now thanks pol

Just cause i call retarded blacks "niggers" doesnt mean im racist

only against Chinks and Italian Americans

not even memeing

Poo in loo's worst nightmare

Try telling that to any medical professional. They'll diagnose you with mental retardation because if they treated all races the same a bunch of people would die and they'd get sued for malpractice.

Yes it does. That word is extreme racially charged.

I can get the Chinese. I've worked with a lot of Asian engineers, and have yet to be impressed with any of them.

I am.

But I tone it down a lot for the sake of society.

I don't run around like an autist with touretts screaming "nigger, spic, chingchong slant" but I fit every other profile of a racist

Not really, I just like shitposting.

t. white dude with arab gf

yea I am I'm anti-kike in person and everyone knows even the police

>skin deep
it's at least bone deep

We should celebrate the cultural differences that make us whole :^)

Yes, I am. Everyone knows it.

but why

>confusing race with ethnicity
"Alt right" education.

I'm pic related, and racist against blacks.

what's your definition of racist?

>small rudimentary penis
>no career prospects
>more than 3 concussions
>sexual obsession with traps

I wouldn't call myself racist, because I discriminate on others because of their inferior cultures, which isn't necessarily related to race. For example, there's a difference between black people and niggers. The former are productive citizens, the latter are an inferior ghetto culture that deserves all the discrimination it gets.

The same applies to mexicans, I have a mexican friend who is upper middle class and a really cool dude, but most mexicans are low class trash, and those are the ones I dislike.

In short, calling it racism oversimplifies the issue. It's about culture, not race.

I hate wops because I've lived in Jersey and PA most of my life

These people have been in this country for generations and you can still see signs of their failure to integrate, they're as distinguishable as spics

they speak a certain way, they act a certain way, the Mafia in Philadelphia still controls billions of dollars apparently, we should have never let them in
If the Chink population worldwide decreased to 25% of what it is now I probably wouldn't hate them as much, they're just entitled as shit and I'm tired of seeing our young white men chasing after those slant eyed broads

I feel bad for ya son

By the modern progressive definition of the term I make Hitler look like John Lennon.

Which means I'm slightly more concerned than normal when I'm in a black neighborhood.

I don't interact with blacks unless I have to and I'd never spend time around them in a non-professional manner. Everyone else I'm fine with actually, it's just hard to want anything to do with blacks when they act like assholes 24/7. They are easily offended, hard to work with and any criticism instantly becomes racist if you're not black or into some jive talk hood shit if you're black. They're just shitty people honestly, it's not just whites who treat them like I do.

see

like, i'm not going to go out of my way to make minorities lives more difficult, but i don't really care about them either way.

I'm a surprisingly go along to get along kind of guy outside of this place.

How many black people have you met in your life?

I hate the Jews and Islam, and those that do damage to mankind through degeneracy, but that doesn't necessarily mean all black people. There are a lot of degenerate white elements that I hate equally.

Yes, I am.

I work with them everyday

Brother!

Yes I will never rent to niggers ever again. And I would disown my daughter if she dates a nigger.

That's not what I asked.

90% of your IQ is genetic. That applies to all races
But truthfully, I dont know what is cultural and what is based on race, but you clearly cant blame all traits like high murder rates, high birth rates, high divorce rate, on culture.

No. I have an intense disgust towards everyone. I find myself driving down the road with my lips curled in derision towards all of humanity. I am fond of babies though. And dogs. Dogs are great.

For the record, I do live in the hills, I do have a shed, I do own several firearms, and I do believe in aliens.

When I finish my manifesto, I'll probably post segments on /pol.

Really, niggers are terrible but I've seriously had enough of these white meth heads too. Anyone has the capability to be worthless.

Racism is literally illegal here, so no.

yes
fuck spics
they are everywhere
I cant go out in public even for 5 min without hearing some shithead speaking spanish

this neighborhood I live in was 95+% white as recently as 5 years ago

>world burning in the background
Fits pretty well.
You don't know the half of it.. As in you don't know my dad and his friends. That side of the world is not right. It's like stepping into a rain forest with jaguars all around you.. like dropping you into the Savannah, surrounded by lions. Like dropping you into the middle of the mongol horde, except they treat you better than blacks.

16 now I presume? Give it a few years lil guy.

when i was a kid racist meant giving an individual the benefit of the doubt and not prejudging someone by a stereo type .

so in that sense no

of course today racism basically means acknowledging some is of a race at all.

No. Because it's not prejudice. It's experience.

>race and ethnicity not extremely closely correlated

woah ho ho there buckaroo. Just because he's black and 99% of blacks are niggers, you definitely shouldn't make the assumption that he's also a nigger.

Now excuse me while I shoot myself in the head because I shot this gun 100 times and it misfired once, so I should be quite alright.

No. I actually am black, but I really love coming here to call white people the n-word. It gives me solice.

I'm a race realist.

>using the term "racist" unironically
eedgyy

underrated

No it isn't. How come they can call each other that but I dont call other chinese chinks?

Racsim against who ?
The light black upper 10% warlords that rule your shitty jungle ?

90 PERCENT??????

Fucking idiot.

I tell the truth about the world as often as I can. Whatever pejorative adjective others choose to attach to me because of my honesty is their business.

Looks like we got a Jeffersonian here!

Im actually a black nationalist AMA

IQ measures a very narrow view of intelligence, honestly. If you can prove any of those things you mentioned are determined by race, you need to go to your nearest science journal ASAP.

therightstuff.biz/2016/03/22/90-of-iq-experts-believe-human-differences-are-caused-by-genes/

do research next time before calling someone an idiot

what nation?
going back to africa?
I think we could even work something out about conquering south america and giving yall everything below the panama canal
think about
just
keep it in the back of your mind.
you dont want to be up in the north anyway
just
think about it

lol

Why don't you fuck off to a nigger nation in Africa if you're a nigger nationalist?

not even a little bit.

I believe what Muhammad Ali believed

youtube.com/watch?v=D7Ka40KovVo

Libs tend to stfu after hearing Ali's views on race mixing

This clip should get more attention

No shit, when I was two years old a fat black woman got in line behind us in the grocery store and I yelled "Dad look out a gorilla!"
But beyond infant ingnorance, I went twenty years after that without a second thought to any matters of race until the 2008 election cycle and suddenly everything I thought was called racist. Over the next eight years, I slowly became what I was constantly accused of being.

Yes bc I'm a girl and all girls are racist irl because they don't want to get raped by disgusting Mexican dads

Sorry, this source is waht i was looking for
geneticliteracyproject.org/2016/02/12/can-genes-explain-racial-gender-iq-gaps/

All black nationalists live in white nations user.

How else will they fund dem movents?

>I mean really
yes really
you got a problem with that nigger lover?

something like that (:

I definitely believe races are different, but I don't think any are inherently evil. Pol forgets that germanics were violent barbarians who ran into battle screaming with their dicks out before proper cultural and societal pressure civilized them.

I'm not irrationally rude to minorities because that's a comic book story.

I do want to separate from non-whites and jews both politically and socially, yeah.

>Pol forgets that Germanic were violent barbarians
You confuse "forgetting" with "actively trying to reactivate"

scared of people showing up to work?

Can you do us a solid and not black a white girl please? Find one that's hispanic or at least has somewhat darker features.

I should clarify that by "evil" I mean no more evil than any other race. I'm staunchly against humanist ideas and believe that the only way humans get anything done is due to external factors.

English culture, language, people, whatever, aren't "under threat of being wiped out/immigrants don't tend to destroy culture, or replace the native culture with their own".

You make this assumption without providing any evidence.

1)How has assimilation and integration worked out Europeans so far? Let's take a look at Britain, for example. Muhammed is now the most popular boy's name and Islam is the fastest growing religion in the country. In May last year we elected a muslim to become the mayor of our capital city. Church attendance has rapidly declined since the 1950s and many people (including whites) see the Christian Church as obsolete because it refuses to stand up for itself. As Christianity has been the state religion since 597 AD and has its history rooted in the Western tradition, this may be seen as very worrying from a cultural standpoint. A culture without religion creates a spiritual vacuum that can and will be easily filled by foreign and potentially hostile cultures. Multiculturalism and 'British culture' are thereby in conflict with each other.

2) What will happen to democracy when whites become a minority in Europe? The assumption is that, over time, we'll all 'blend together' into one coffee coloured race which was the intention of the founders of the EU - but this ignores one simple problem: Human tribalism. Will whites really want to give up their political, social, and economic power by destroying their ethnic homogeneity?

At school we're taught that race is just a social construct and that diversity is "our greatest strength". But is this really true? In Robert Putnam's study on Diversity and Community Trust his conclusion based on over 40 cases and 30,000 people within the United States is that, "other things being equal, more diversity in a community is associated with less trust both between and within ethnic groups. Distrust between the ethnic groups will rise with diversity, but not within a group.

Yes I can get away with it cause I'm not white.

kek

There's no black nationalists in black nations because they know first hand black nations are awful.

I remember reading an interview with the Belgian guy who made Empire of Dust and he said when he was in the Congo the Congolese would constantly asking when the Belgian were coming back

(continued)

Putnam describes people of all races, sex, socioeconomic statuses, and ages as "hunkering down," avoiding engagement with their local community—both among different ethnic groups and within their own ethnic group. Even when controlling for income inequality and crime rates, two factors which conflict theory states should be the prime causal factors in declining inter-ethnic group trust, more diversity is still associated with less communal trust".

This counteracts the arguments that assimilation to the host culture is possible for immigrant populations. I know this goes against popular wisdom, probably because this has been peddled by mainstream politicians and the University system for the best part of 50 years since the Frankfurt school was established in the 1960s, but is it possible that the popular wisdom is wrong? To further illustrate my point allow me to sum up his main argument in the book "The Diversity Illusion" by Ed West.

No I like all people's.

No. my family is multi-ethnic and primarily working class; rapidly ascending to middle class. There was no white privilege, or gibmedats in the rise of my family; we all worked our asses off for what we have.

So this whole
>muh racism
thing is a fucking joke and I love to fucking laugh at it.

I mean
something something niggers, wew.

(Continued)
When a majority group (e.g. whites) sink into minority status and cease to hold in-group preferences, they lose the ability to set the standard and tone of society. To give an example, imagine there are 2 teams playing a football match (Red and Brown). If the Red team passes the ball to their own team AND the other players, but the Brown team only passes to their OWN players, who is more likely to win? Obviously the Brown team. This is called the Iterative Prisoner's Dilemma. When taken to its logical conclusion, this means that groups being tolerant of other groups will eventually lead to inter-group conflict. So far this hasn't happened because whites have had a relatively strong majority (more players on their team), so they could afford to let a few goals in. But this is now changing rapidly.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but these kinds of conflicts usually don't end peacefully. The lessons of the Second World War were not taken seriously. What we should have learned from the holocaust is that different groups and ethnicities are in a constant state of competition and rivalry. Unfortunately, we went in the complete opposite direction and embraced multiculturalism, which is nothing short of a suicide cult for white people.

Undercover depending on the setting.
The character of a person speaks loads about them so that is also a determining factor about how racist I will be.

Acts like a nigger= you're a nigger.
Same goes for any race.
Act like a white nigger= you're a nigger.
Act like a leftist pseudo-intellectual = faggot

>be anything uncivilized you'll get called out

When its convenient sure
>You gave me a vision of hordes of modern Germans red moving kebab with nothing but some axes and blue paint. Thanks for the kek.

The first school I went to had no black people, and I witnessed a group of black guys beat up a white guy at a carnival when I was six. Then when i moved in the third grade I had my first black classmate. I asked the teacher if he would feel different since he is black.

Solace* Dumb nigger.

No

I hate niggers. There are many reasons to hate Asians and Indians, but most of the time they cause very little trouble. Spics cause a little trouble, but not nearly as much as niggers. I don't go out of my way to avoid them.

Yes but biologically or culturally?