Niggers really think they can revolt?

Niggers really think they can revolt?
Give me a break.
Have they even SEEN a Slipknot video?
This is what an "inherently white movement" looks like.
Just imagine a white power movement.
Niggers beware.

youtube.com/watch?v=6fVE8kSM43I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O0p93spbDac
youtube.com/watch?v=0ss5WLc1EB8
youtu.be/aY7LITuO4sk
youtu.be/_kz6s5Yi5Ns
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Waco_shootout
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just imagine this white devil banging on your windows trying to get in

I'd prefer not using slipknot as an example, but you kinda have a point. Our young men may not be senselessly violent, but they can become fanatical quite easily. Give them something to believe in, to follow, that gives them purpose, and they will commit to it.

If we get this worked up over a gay ass band, imagine how worked up we could get about protecting our homeland. I would not want to be wandering the wasteland with roving gangs full of these types carrying weapons.

>literally REEEEEEEEEEEE: the video

I'D be scared of these fucking inbred freaks banging on my windows.

Do you think that this video was shot using extras from just one trailer park or did they have to bus them in?

>slipknot

How's your edgy middle school year's going?

They aren't even all white, I see a nigger at 2:45

Imagine mixing this video with an ISIS compilation. That's what neu-huwhyte propaganda would look like.

Slipknot is garbage

He is still living his fantasy.

youtube.com/watch?v=O0p93spbDac

To expand on that a little bit - I love metal, and I've been to probably 500 shows in my life. White guys fucking love starting mosh pits and beating the shit out eachother for fun. Out of all the shows I've been to, I've only seen maybe 3-4 fights in the pit or on the floor. Camaraderie is strong among white men with a common cause. We'll knock the shit out of eachother, toughen one another up, but if someone hits the floor there will always be another white man there to scoop him up to his feet again.

Contrast that with any nigger show. Even these shitty 'r&b' artists can turn a club into a chaotic shit fest of nigger fights. Some clubs in my area will hire police for security when rap/nigger music comes to play. Never with white music.

If you listen to the police scanners, they'll often call over the radio if a nigger show is happening. There'll be shootings, gang violence, hit and runs, etc. They have no communal feelings for one another, and would kill eachother before ever getting organized.

Yeah and there are niggers at tea-party rallies too, what's your point? Metal is inherently white. The only niggers playing metal are Unlocking the Truth.

Is Slipknot even still around? I remember them from when I was in like 11th grade, and that was close to 20 years ago. Wouldn't have thought they'd have that much staying power.

Nobody is saying whites should organize around Slipknot you fucking retarded faggots.

Avenged Sevenfold is a million times better than Slipshit

Niggers dont have to revolt. Their neighborhoods are consistently warzones.

White people are too cowardly to start RAHOWA on their own.

The majority of hate groups in the country are Pro-White, anti minority. White people for the time being are still the majority.

White have been bitching & hating against non-whites for decades.

Why haven't you put together a coordinated attack to get something done instead of sitting idly by?

ayyy my nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=0ss5WLc1EB8

Yeah they are, they're not the same though. original bassist died and Joey Jordison isn't their drummer anymore I don't think

Because Slipknot are cucks

>Niggers should beware of white power movements because it'll look like this slipknot video I posted
>I-I-I didn't mean a white power movement would ACTUALLY look like that

This

The Stage is some redpilled shit, I highly recommend it

holy shit youre a fag

Slipknot is gay

This. White people are victims. Their children are being raped by Pakistanis on an industrial scale and all they do is moan on the internet. Lee Rigby got beheaded and all they did was moan on the internet. Their becoming minorities in their cities and all they do is moan on the internet. Their women prefer black men etc

Their second class in their own lands and it;s only going to get worse for them lol

>youtu.be/aY7LITuO4sk

>Hey! It goes beyond big brother in the sky
>Beyond the threat of martial law no Horus eye
>No one came to cuff you they just handed you the chains
>Blind follows the blind and now the one-eyed man is king

A7x fucking blows nigger dick

Yes same reason why arabs cant win wars - look it up its crazy. They all don't trust eachother. Even if there is a common cause, each individual is so dumb and selfish they assume (rightly so) that all thier roach/nigger/spic army is also selfish, and will abandon eachother at the slightest hint of trouble.

Meanwhile whites are all smart and built with genetics that make us trusting (in the harsh winters, the ones that were in-group in communities reproduced). Whites invented civilization, and have always had the best genes for building armies. Problem is, technology and brainwashing has reached an all time high.. I suspect its actually making us stronger, the more these kikes push the more redpilled the general population gets.

This

and hes about to get his ass kicked

This...

You will rarely reach the floor without one or two people catching you on the way down... or if someone loses glasses then a hole appears, glasses are found, and everyone collapses in

This is what an "inherently dindu movement" looks like.

youtu.be/_kz6s5Yi5Ns

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Waco_shootout

When I was at work, my boss said Tuesday was "Vengeance Tuesday" and I had to listen to 4 hours of Avenged Sevenfold while I crawled under a house and stapled wire.

All fucking true. Couldn't have been better stated.

So what does this have to do with a concert

Outlaw biker gangs are no better than white trash

>White people are too cowardly to start
We aren't niggers. We don't just chimp out one day. We will wait, patiently biding our time for the right moment to strike. Start now and it would be a civil war and removing the niggers and spics from our own armies we'd be heavily outnumbered. Being outnumbered by blacks in not a problem. the problem is the white population that would side with you. You should be sucking leftists cock because they are the only thing stopping us from murdering you.
>The majority of hate groups in the country are Pro-White
Wrong
>White have been bitching & hating against non-whites for decades.
Not for the past 2 generations.

As it gets worse were only going to get angrier. 1 white man is worth 1000 niggers in war.

>I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY AAAAAAAASS

He's only counting the hate groups the SPLC monitors.

>Neanderthal gene

I'd be scared of an army of gimp mask wearing mother fuckers.