Chicago - 1893

Other urls found in this thread:

buildingchicago.wordpress.com/2013/06/23/worlds-columbian-exposition-chicago-1893/
google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=plaster buildings for the chicago world's fair
housekeeping.about.com/od/dishes/qt/dishwatertemp.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

then came the niggers

Trump - 2017

Those buildings were mostly plaster and wood - they were temporary and were pretty much only for the fair. None of them survived.

yeah but no nigs tho

Are you trying to imply that Americans don't build their houses out of wood today?

Well, the Museum of Science and Industry survived, but not much else.

Chicago - 1893

I'm not implying anything, snaggletooth.

>You will never live in California during the 1950s and early 1960s

Why even live?

America needs to read "The three little pigs". I'm not sure you should complain about other's teeth when you have more fillings than teeth and have to bleach them 3 times a month.

Chicago - 1893

I should specify, this is the south side.

You could have just said all of America from about 1953-1963

2 more days

>You will never live in California
Thank God.

We became kind of shit, huh?

Whatever. Enjoy alternatively burning and freezing your hands daily because mixing faucet technology is haram witchcraft in bongistan.

You're really more impressed by that than by this?

>Being so much of a wuss that you can't use the hot tap for washing your hands and the cold tap for cleaning dishes.

>using cold water to clean dishes

I guess the added bacteria improves British cooking.

that looks cool until you walk around down there and realize it's all just a dirty cancerous growth on the shores of lake michigan.

making shit up

So in America you wash dishes with mildly warm water and nothing else? No wonder you guys have such a high rate of autism.

>The White City was built of steel framing covered with staff (plaster of Paris and hemp fiber) to speed building, keep down cost, and allow a recovery of materials when the fair ended on October 30, 1893.

buildingchicago.wordpress.com/2013/06/23/worlds-columbian-exposition-chicago-1893/

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=plaster buildings for the chicago world's fair

Looks like ugly shit

So many US government shills on here always trying to keep the morale up. Maybe you should tell your boss to work on making this a white country again instead of trying lying to people.

If you'd ever been to Chicago you'd know that only a few part of it are decent but for the most part it's dirty as fuck and the train system is disgusting, rotting rusting shit.

housekeeping.about.com/od/dishes/qt/dishwatertemp.htm

this is a masterpiece

this is an infestation

>wearing nostalgiagoggles for an era you never lived in

Please, tell me more about how awesome 1893 was.

fuck off

Of course we have more fillings, we actually go to the dentist.

t. Nigger shitskin

White people

No, really, tell me more about how living with polio and without antibiotics or air conditioning was just fantastic, I'm really interested.

>You will never live in a time when woman were not entitled materialistic whores and financially motivated.
>No one was on their phones.
>Romance was local instead of miles away.
>Made friends locally.
>Family was local.
>invited friends over to play video games.

Technology fucked every aspect of my life. I had to be born right in the beggining of this fucking transition. The friends I had moved on, married, and forgotton I exist.

The worse part of it all is I remember every one of them

Im 24. I am homeless in my car, shower at the gym, work a shot wage job, and living like a hermit. No family, friends or anyone.

the obvious answer is to become an hero

Dude that looks almost identical to commie blocks. Calling that impressive is a disgrace.

Oh lawdy lawd, I's trolled!

No, really. Please elaborate on how some faux european curly-cue baroque ice cream cake buildings made from plaster and straw are way more awesome than

That's not even America :(

Anyway there's no nice decorative features, it's all 'utilitarian', built of the cheapest possible material, and completely fucking monotonous. """modern""" """architecture""" is trash. Even those plain ass bridge towers are 10x better looking than any one of those skyscraper monstrosities.

The way the buildings kinda stop right at the park boundaries flares my autism up extremely bad. It almost looks like one of my old, terribad simcity 4 metropolis.

Well it's Sydney, duh. Because of your flag.

Those Chicago Worlds Fair buildings Sup Forums is cooing over were also built of the cheapest possible materials.

The rest is a matter of taste, which is subjective.

I find the engineering to be a marvel, and to say that 1893 is better than now is flat-earther tier.

>Those Chicago Worlds Fair buildings Sup Forums is cooing over were also built of the cheapest possible materials.
That's true, they obviously were not the standard that actual buildings were built to in the day though, it was just something thrown together for a fair. Even by that metric, it blows anything thrown together these days for a fair out of the water in terms of aesthetic.

I mean it's cool that we can have taller buildings now, but the dimensions are totally wrong. Utterly lacking in taste, most skyscrapers.

>the rest is just subjective
This is exactly why modern architecture is shit. God don't even get me started on 'abstract' building designs.

>washing dishes with cold water
How barbaric

Sydney btfo any American city.

Kek confirms that downtown Chi is god-tier. Unfortunately, lots of areas in the city pretty shit-tier but white people and respectable minorties don't live there anyway.