White Nationalism is a joke

Why do white people get so triggered over multiculturalism?

There's nothing wrong with having pride in one's culture. But it's truly moronic to believe that whites and blacks/other races need to separate in order to have a functioning society.

As an American with Anglo/French/German roots, which of my bloodlines is superior to the other that I should cloister myself to a single group? Historically, they've all hated each other and killed each other for centuries. I'm assuming the majority of you have similar blends in your bloodlines (whether you want to acknowledge that or not). So why are you making the false equivalence that my cultures are one in the same and that any pertinent information can be derived from it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnogenesis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

White men are losing their women to brown men. This is an elaborate way of forcing women to fuck them.

How pathetic.

coz 'mericah
yanks have a hard on for heritage and that's kinda retarded

Omfg you cuck-loving retards are obsessed with believing this garbage. No one in America actually worries about this, ever.

Americans as a whole are multicultural and tolerant. It's just that the inner cities are going to shit in many areas, so there is a general sense that the overall black community is devolving to a bunch of degenerate retards. If you're close-minded and inherently racist you'll believe this too.

Is there some sort of distinction to be made between rural blacks and urban blacks?

>There's nothing wrong with having pride in one's culture
I would argue that it's completley retarded

I must say, your multiculturalism seems to be working very well, everyone getting along just great. I think it's a really good idea, and I'm very very happy for you.
It's going really well in Europe too, no problems at all, everyone gets along just so fucking well.
You fucking cunt.

The point isn't to say that multiculturalism holds any objective benefits, but you also can't argue that your culture (probably Anglo-Saxon, but I don't want to judge) hasn't had a much bloodier history than what's happening now.

Libtard faggot detected

Don't even want to attempt to explain this to you because I know you are just going to spin it and twist it to fit your absolutely cancerous beliefs

All the bloodiest parts of history have been to deal with the problem of multiculturalism.

I don't know the statistics (ratio of violence to number of people per square mile) so that's a good question that I don't want to pretend like I can answer. What I was referring to is the fact that places like Chicago with double-digit shootings every single weekend get enormous national coverage and I think it gets your average person to have more racist feelings and even consider the idea that American would be better if it was racially or culturally segregated.

go live in a black or spic neighborhood as a white man for a few years and get back to us

This is my clay. There are many like it, but this clay is mine.

I welcome anyone in who wants to embrace our culture and wants to contribute, but we've got a really nice piece of clay here. I don't want it to be overrun. I want to be able to buy my 100 (or10000) acres of forest land to live on. I'm somewhat sorry if you were born elsewhere and can't add value, but you have to go back. I'll buy you some meals, but you can't come here. We're full.

People already self-secede based race/class. Stop universalizing from non-white hipster outliers.

>Why do white people get so triggered over multiculturalism?
being told I need to hide my culture by my guests after generously opening my doors and inviting them to come stay.

That was the last straw. They can fuck off.
Get the fuck out. NOW!

I'm married to a Salvadorean, y puedo hablar espaƱol con fluizo. I am currently living in a hispanic neighborhood. Sorry but your point is moot.

Right, mostly perpetuated by those who are against multiculturalism. People who don't have issues with multiculturalism don't find themselves in violent conflicts with individuals in other cultures.

Thanks man, your opinion is valuable to me and so is your inability to address any of my points.

>Insults
>No explanation
>Just like a nigger

cool

You have 5 seconds to prove why civic nationalism is better then white nationalism.

Sounds like bad guests. No reason to get angry at other cultures though, bro. Sorry that happened. I'm okay with positive displays of any culture and if you like to celebrate your own, that's fine by me.

Whites are a dying breed and it is entirely THEIR FAULT. They don't have children and have the fucking audacity to blame us Hispanics for actually making babies. Fuck em. Instead of mass murdering the niggers, they let them fuck their daughters. Pathetic race cucked by Jews.

>its not genocide guys
>race is a social construct
>uuuhh culture isn't a product of race

simply because theres nothing to be proud of
when you see how niggers behave in society
Their lack of civilised dignified life means white people are deplored by them

Because multiculturalism means several competing separate cultures in the same place, not a unified national culture. Balkanization isn't healthy for society.

>muh rednecks inbred meme

I've lived in the city most my life and I work as an engineer.

Go shill your bullshit somewhere else.

The world is a museum. You have a few sections. Why would you display the African section in the European section? Why would you allow the African section to break the European section and then pretend to be the European section. Congratulations. You now have two African sections. You just destroyed a entire culture and genocided a race.
>but muh intergration
See niggers. in the 60's niggers were kept on a short leash and were more civilized. We let go of that leash and now they are going back to their tribalist nature.

Latino or black or asian trash are the same as white trash.

>Americans as a whole are multicultural and tolerant
Are you using a proxy? If you're an American you should know that while the US is multinational or multiethnical, it's certainly not multicultural.

White trash to not do things like this

TEARS
E
A
R
S

it's not trash it's gangs. there is a big difference.

OP, you don't understand. Most Murricans have no real ethnic identity and they had to make up the "White" identity to distinguish themselves from nogs and other non-Europeans. You're the very example of it, a typical American mutt of multiple ethnic groups with no real cultural connection to any of them. This resulted in the creation of "White Pride/White Nationalism/White Supremacism" which is a degenerate version of ethnic nationalism that Murricans shouldn't try to force on Europeans with an actual identity.

Or this

No there is not. Face reality. Spics are all trash. Niggers are all trash. A small minority of whites are trash.

truth

>Right, mostly perpetuated by those who are against multiculturalism
..Yes, stopping muslims and the ottomans from conquering europe was perpetuated solely because people didn't like multiculturalism. Obviously Europe should have just submitted and let invaders kill/slaughter/rape them and take over all of their countries.
You're really a special kind of retard.

This.

What animals.

Thats where your wrong. All of our whites were very segregated, that was until we started becoming a minority in our own country. People come together over a common enemy. This is why all Europeans in america must come together to stand a chance against all these shit skins.

When this kind of shit happens on a weekly basis the British and french will team up to kick the shit out of the nigger.

Omitted variable bias.

You should have done a multivariate regression using both income/unemployment + black + Hispanic population as explanatory variables.

Ignoring socioeconomic differences, are you espousing that varying intelligence quotients--presumably based on physiological difference between races--is enough grounds to reject the notion that there can be a peaceful coexistence in a multicultural society? The leaps of that logic are astounding.

Why do you assume this picture isn't of me? I was raised in rural, Appalachian Virginia. My appearance isn't too far off actually.

Hispanics is a blanket term, and many people you would identify as hispanic don't self-identify that way. Indigenous people who speak Spanish are not hispanics but you couldn't tell that because, even though they share a geographical location, they have different cultures. So not even are their genetics different, so are their customs and morals. Yet indigenous people (say in Guatemala) get along well with nonindigenous people and actually thrive through mutual coexistence even though there's roughly 20 different languages and cultures existing in one tiny country.

No type of people are trash. But you'd be surprised of the atrocities Europeans committed in confrontation to multiculturalism throughout the history of the Americans.

This is complete bullshit, at least where I live.
Every ethnic group here has their own neighborhood, it's completely segregated.
We have neighborhoods that are irish, italian, portuguese, armenian, black, spic, jew.
For the most part these groups stay to their own neighborhood and do not mix together.

Wouldn't make a difference.

Because we are fucking up the societal order (white homogenity) that made us a great post-industrial societies that we are today. If this order gets disrupted, we dwindle into dark times like ancient Rome did, when they started hiring barbarian mercenaries instead of roman soldiers loyal to the Emprire, but got money problems due to increasing corruption, couldn't pay to the barbarians any more, and barbarians got mad, came to the city of Rome and took their payment by force.

Same is with the west. If we can't pay the gibs anymore, the shitskins will chimp out hard. The libcucks know this fact, that is why they don't want conservatives like Trump to come to power - the libcucks are afraid Trump is not gonna pay as much gibs, and this will make shitskins to chimp out.

Also, if you are not proud of your nation, or your race, what are you proud of at all? Why not honour the ancestors who fought hard to keep alive the bloodline you are born from today? You are a fucking survivor amongst the billions that are dead because their bloodlines didn't make it to today's world. Have some respect, and stop being a selfish cunt.

>-presumably based on physiological difference between races--is enough grounds to reject the notion that there can be a peaceful coexistence in a multicultural society?
Yes. Fuck off back to your country.
Whats wrong with a multicultural world? Why must we destroy white culture for the purpose of multiculturalism? Multiculturalism is just code word for culture destruction of all unique cultures in the world.
Why in the fuck do you think it is a good thing to force blacks to live with whites. Studies show people become more racist as their communities become more diverse. This is why the south is racist compared to the all white areas of the north.
Have you heard of white flight? Why do you want to forcefully make white people live with niggers? I do not understand. As you can clearly see whites want to get away from niggers and spics while niggers and spics clearly want to get closer to whites.
>muh socioeconomics
Its not ignoring socioeconomic you dumb fucking nigger. In fact it addresses the socioeconomic "problem"

Go back to your college safe space. Your so full of meaningless libtard buzzwords its embarrassing.
Whats next? Are you going to talk about institutional racism being problematic?

>brazil
lmao ok, nigger

>if you are not proud of your nation, or your race, what are you proud of at all?
What I do (not much to say the least)

>No type of people are trash
Your right. For a second I was working under the pre tense that spics and niggers were humans when clearly they are not.
>But you'd be surprised of the atrocities Europeans committed in confrontation to multiculturalism throughout the history of the Americans.
So clearly multiculturalism doesn't work and nobody truly wants it. So remind me again why you think its a good idea?

>you aren't proud of your parents, sibling or children
HURD DURR BEING PRODU OF YOUR CHILD IS STUPID AND ILLOGICAL
whats wrong with you?

You fucking shills have been shilling this shit for the past two days. Sup Forums is racist and there is nothing you can do to change that.

>white cuck who's fluent in spanish

oh please fuck off I've known too many of your type from college who did their semester abroad, learned spanish and then became unbearable SJWs who get ugly latina girlfriends.

This.

>Be white
>Pretend colonialism is bad
>Pretend World War I and II are bad
>Pretend the Cold War is bad

Racism and destroying cultures IS our culture. You should think about that for a bit.

blacks and shitskins want to have no-whites allowed spaces AND be allowed in ALL white spaces

They gonna get fucking killed if they keep acting that way bottom line

AYY nigga we just be need mo money from da gubment

I'm grateful, as I wouldn't be there without them and I couldn't do anything, but proud isn't really the word I would use for something I didn't do no

But who don't want dat Cute nigga ass. hhmmm nigga ass da best muddafucka

No, people obsessed with eugenics don't want multiculturalism and are the ones that present the most violent reactions to a multicultural society. Don't fault me for your inability to conquer your own prejudices.

There is no historic order for American culture.

Also, if you read the OP you would see that I'm a mix of Anglo/French/German. Which of those cultures should I take pride in that didn't once try to kill/conquer each other? No, it is because of multiculturalism that those cultures now exist in peace.

White is not a culture. And America is my country. I live in the South, and I am not racist. Anecdotal, I know.

So if your brother became a neurosurgeon you wouldn't be proud of him?
Perhaps you are just too young to understand or don't have any family. I bet your a single child who has been spoiled all their lives.

Whites are the largest group of welfare recipients in the US.

I'm a mixed white/mexican, what does pol think of people like me?

>No, people obsessed with eugenics don't want multiculturalism and are the ones that present the most violent reactions to a multicultural society.
White people have been committing atrocities at the confrontation of multiculturalism since before genetics were even a thing. Hell, even muslims did too. In fact to this day muslims hate niggers.

In all reality I think North America has proven that there can be a multicultural form of civic nationalism.

A lot of ethnicities, cultures and religions which were formerly at each other's throats have come to integrate pretty seamlessly all things considered, with economic class being the main divider among all things.

Blacks are shit because they are typically poor and lead shitty lives and make shitty choices because of shitty circumstances. Same with a lot of poorer minorities.

Anywhere else though? Fuck no. Europe is too in love with itself to ever truly embrace multiculturalism.

Never did a semester abroad. I met my wife at work. I learned Spanish so I could communicate with my in-laws and so I could be proficient at serving my community after I go through medical school. Thanks for pretending you know me though!

No, but I guess I'd be happy for him and I'd hope he's proud of himself. You're right though, I'm a single child and I don't have much family

>American empowerment

I think that's really cool, actually! My future children will be Anglo/French/German/Salvadorean so I'm looking forward to having a more genetically variable offspring.

first of all your're confusing the concepts of race-mixing and culture-mixing, views about these two can be mixed
some people believe a country should have one culture, but have no objection to naturalized peoples of other heritage

then you are confusing segregation-ism/nation unity with cultural supremacy
again these two views may or may not exist together
some people may believe that another culture is not inferior, yet is incompatible with their own

these are all blurred together deliberately by many speakers to hinder sensible debate and tar people with one brush

>it's truly moronic

reality says otherwise

You're right. I am opposed to having no-white areas just as I am opposed to having white-only areas.

>There is no historic order for American culture.
Wrong. Even in the short time that we were separated from Britain by boat we developed very different language. America has unique culture. Or at least it did until we embraced multiculturalism.
>White is not a culture
No but Europeans share a similar culture the same way Asians share a similar culture.
White peoples culture operate on the same basic fundamental philosophy.
>America is my country
No its everyone's country! We are multicultural after all!
>I live in the South, and I am not racist
Anecdotal and my point remains the same. You have no real argument. All your argument falls down to is muh feelings
Have you ever once thought, maybe I'm the wrong one here?

There is also roughly six times more whites than blacks in the US but blacks make up over a third of welfare recipients.

>I'm looking forward to having a more genetically variable offspring

why

>implying that I performed the regression myself

Besides: is right. Wouldn't make a difference.

Multiculturalism is a failure. Take it from someone who has a dad's side that's Arab and Muslim and mom's side white and Christian. They are not compatible, period. You don't have to be an inbred nationalist to realize and accept this.

The are also the largest group in the U.S.A

How about we talk rates? Black people use welfare at a higher rate then whites.

Sounds more like a paint pallete with all it's colours mixed into some weird mash with no distinguishing feature besides the fact it looks like shit.

>whites and blacks/other races need to separate in order to have a functioning society
but... but.. but... they do. people want to live around their own kind.
why do you think America is so segregated?
niggers want to live around other niggers
just like spics want to live around other spics

Don't breed.
>wow have an upbaot my great friend sir! You deserve a medal! hahaha i'm a polite gentleman
Not only are you retarded ideologically but its clear your a faggot who does not belong on Sup Forums.

>t. Vermont resident

I've been to Detroit and I live in a multicultural paradise called Toronto, in a *white enclave*. People will always segregate and I will always stick with whites, whether on a national, city or neighbourhood level.

youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE

oh so you work in illegal contracting nice

this pretty much sums up what I am
sorry mate, I'm gonna breed the mexican out of me

>Why do white people get so triggered over multiculturalism?
>There's nothing wrong with having pride in one's culture. But it's truly moronic to believe that whites and blacks/other races need to separate in order to have a functioning society.
you answered your own question

Because it's a meme that is shilled by politicians, celebrities and middle/upper class people who (almost exclusively) live in well-off, white upper-class areas.

People who live in the poorer areas with lots of minorities either know, or quickly come to learn that multiculturalism is a failed experiment and that it's much better for both sides if the races are segregated.

You must understand, Africa is a no white area. Asia is a no white area.
You want to know the future of the world under your ideology? Look no further then south america. White people fucking natives and now it has the highest crime rates in the world. People divide themselves into whitest, whiter, half and nigger. Nothing works, everything is broken. If you want the best example of the result of true multiculturalism there it is.

Except that Europeans are close genetically and culturally. It's true that they shouldn't force pan-Europeanism on an unwilling Europe but on the other hand they have experienced an ethno-genesis. Your kikery is showing and this all-or-nothing flimflam is the reason why USA is going to be minority white.
>we're not pure so we should fuck niggers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnogenesis

hey leaf I'm from Vermont and I hate niggers/kikes/the lot, especially after having lived in a "multicultural" Canadian city

it's pretty easy to understand when you think of it like this

1.culture is just a combination of history and values
2. take your proudest traditions
christmas, rammadan, light festivals, the running of the bulls; whatever they may be
3. take the most important values you have, racial equality, egalitarianism, the free market, individual freedom, social unity, worshipful living, fidelity, honesty etc etc

4. realize that by the definition of multiculturalism, by supporting multiculturalism you are supporting people who will directly attack these things

5. realize that there is no guarantee people accepted with multiculturalism will support multiculturalism themselves

>tl;dr multiculturalism or your traditional values/traditions
>pick one

This is bait, there are no whites who get "triggered" by multikulti. Whites love nothing more than discovering exotic food, music and clothing.

Sorry. #notall

Something tells me he just took a college course and thinks he's hot shit now.

Don't do it, your daughter will be killed anyway. I'm a quarter jew and i'm not breeding until I move to Israel.

>Omitted variable bias.

Niggers will always have omitted variables. Nigger apologetics is like creationism.

You sound absolutely insufferable. I hope you are trolling but if serious, your hideous and intellectually stunted children will at least be a reminder permanently of your deviations.

>Whites love nothing more than discovering exotic food, music and clothing.

Minus the mud people.

Haha guys it was just a joke, you can come back into our country, it was only a prank all along. See over there in the bushes? The bushes, over there near the wall we built? Yeah, there you go, there it is, heh. There are cameras in there. :^)

You can come back and drain our welfare and vote democrat.

NSPBP