cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001100050001-5.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R001900810001-2.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R002000160012-1.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R003300210002-1.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R003300210002-1.pdf

>data show that remote viewing
>was successfully tested even though
>it has a chance of 50 % success
>Data show they also tested psychokinesis >and Telepathy successfully (will dump the >observation data)

also

>Chinese and Soviet were into this stuff will also dump

Other urls found in this thread:

greaterreality.com/rv/start.htm
cia.gov/library/readingroom/
greaterreality.com/rv/mcsaimg.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_choice_quantum_eraser
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Telekinesis was also observed.

Neat, back to developing my psychic powers while taking a shit on the toilet. With the amount I shit I will soon become the greatest psychic in the world.

I want to believe.

Even though all the suggestions are right in front of my face, I'm not believing this shit. Call me a shill all you want, but I just doubt that humans have any significant abilities. I doubt we can change the very fabric of reality with out minds.

Surely you believe in meme magic, user.

greaterreality.com/rv/start.htm try dis and tell me what you get

Psychic weapons make nukes look like what guns made arrows look like

I've seen ghosts with my own eyes, otherwise I'd never believe in them ever.
Was my Dad standing by the kitchen, I was awake and sober. He just stood there looking out the window leaning against the kitchen counter, then kind of "disappeared" the same way that an image burned into your eyes fades out piece by piece quickly and subtly.

I'm forced to believe this shit exists, it's just highly rare like finding a gold nugget the size of your fist washed up in some river.

dont slide on me

CIA created remote viewing

Someone grab a deck of cards. I'll fuckin tell ya what the top card is right now.

this is why the psychology they teach is a joke.

alright, go

>this thread

Shuffle the cards 3 times. And don't look either until I call it.

im not sure i follow

alright

It's the 8 of spades bitch

I had no cards and was just flipping the screen off the entire time.

Does the CIA watch me masturbate?

>telekinesis observed in government labs
>never onceobserved ever again in any other study

Well you just fucked up bad then. I'm sending you a fucking stroke right now.

holographic universe user, its real. your brain is just a meat computer that projects reality, it can also shape it.

Kek

Having trouble navigating the web page for cia.gov/library/readingroom/

Any chance of some insight on how to effectively navigate this clusterfuck of a site, so I can do my own research on this?

>what is classified info?

That last sentence. F

How do I learn how to remote view?

ill take your bet. Can you tell what card is sitting on top of my wallet? could be a pokemon card/yugioh/number or anything.

just type Project Stargate

type SIGINT / COMSEC

heres how to telekinesis instead

It's not a card. It's a receipt from Publix.

total non believer here... just tried the first two on this site - didnt take it too seriously, just sat with my eyes closed.
very interesting things in my mind that were completely unidentifiable alone, but then when i went forward and saw the pictures they made perfect sense. kinda freaked right now.

holy niggertits - just did the third
absolutely without a doubt, something is going on
t. fat NEET sitting next to a fleshlight that hasnt been washed in 3 months

Why doesn't someone post a picture with a box with the time and date on it and we can try to guess what is inside.
I don't believe it either.

>a fleshlight that hasnt been washed in 3 months
pleb

i got ur mom here, she hasnt been washed in 2 years

youre a psychic harry.

what the fugggg it worked

2spooky4me

Just did the first test and saw a large white area with a black line. Checked the link and...WUT.

greaterreality.com/rv/mcsaimg.htm

not even close

yeah, i want to post what i saw in my head for the first one but i dont want to influence others. and ruin it.

intense meditation + being taught the technique

read a book called The Holographic Universe. He describes this same observed phenomena and posits a theory as to how its possible.

>think its bullshit
>end up seeing what looks like a bell with wings on MCSA
>ITS A FUCKING HOT AIR BALLON

I'm scared

I did the first test and saw a black figure, and wrote down the words cold and wet. Maybe the CIA didn't waste millions in taxpayer dollars on this.

I see all kind of shit when tripping on lsd.

ATTENTION ALL NIGGAS ATTENTION

READ THE BOOK "THE HOLOGRAPHIC UNIVERSE". IM NOT A SHILL THE AUTHOR DIED YEARS AGO.

SOME AUSSIE RECOMMENDED IT TO ME A FEW MONTHS AGO AND ITS FUCKING MIND BLOWING

Nice, i was right about the color, that was an animal and was a statue, but in my mind was a tiger. Also,
>a frog

since its out. this is what i jotted down. i dont have a single piece of paper in my apt at the moment so i had to use paint

dont spoil it for other people user pls delete your post

kek

>so close to trips
will be ordering it once i get paid

HOLY SHIT MAN

yeah dude, I read holo universe when I was in my early 20s - I think some of it was really interesting, but he went waay to deep into stuff that I just don't believe was presented accurately.
the general idea, though, I think has merit
what if all the pizzagate and occult shit is a way that these people can enhance their abilities? the cia docs mention needing to be in a certain mental state for these abilities to work - what is more intense than rape and murder/torture involving kids? maybe these incredibly intense experiences are a *tool*?
fug i needa jerk it and go to bed

its a trap card

checked

i don't want to hype it too much but its easily one of the best books I've ever read. thats not to say the writing is great but the content is absolutely amazing. He describes all manner of phenomena, including stuff in these CIA papers. Synchronicity, meme magic (for lack of a better term), hypnosis, etc.

yeah its possible. the sheer amount of chemicals produced by doing that would pump your brain into another state of perspective, if you knew how to take advantage of it at the time.

>50%
>chance
>toss a coin and guess whether it's heads or tails and get 1/2 right. fucken magnets

jesus. what is the chance you retards clicked on the cia link too?

only time ive had an "hallucination" sober is right after I woke up, so Im not convinced yet, Saw dobermans right next to me in the dark illuminated only by a green lead, was awake as fuck then. They disappeared after I blinked a lot, green led was still there, and the light volume resembled the outline of the dogs so I guessed it was mistranslation of the image by my brain due to the low light enviroment

Also, I always found the idea of meme magic to be interesting. Thought it was neat that it started to catch on around here. Talbot describes it very well in his work.

This is simple blind reading using the noise you see when you close your eyes.

>But CIA would never be full of shit!

you do realize this is strategic counter intel right op?
the snowden effect.
open isnt open. just a method to dilute.
it has been diluted into what we use now. the systemes we exist in here.
we are the system.
we are corrolations of a false system

> You will never work on top secret spooky stuff for the CIA
> You will never be a double agent/assasin for the CIA

Honestly family. Just fucking kill me. There is no reason to live if I can't do super spoopy shit and be a secret agent.

there is no reality but the one that can be created for us.
everyone is a bot in the network, a part of the social psychological expirement.
everything said is discredited and diluted in the end. the truth is a lie and the lie is the truth.

>its just a social experiment bro!

Actually it has

SRI has gone private along with SAIC. Dean Radin has the Noetic institute. Princeton has the Global Consciousness project, and formerly the Anomalies research labratory. UVA has a parapsychology lab.

Point is it has been researched heavily, and proof has been established. The effect size is rather small but there is a statistically significant effect.

I recommend Dean Radin's talk "The taboo of Psi" for more.

so where is reality outside of this fabricated system?

A tool for MONARCH, trauma diminishes your perspective and they can use it to control people like puppets.

A NEET alien that made a cool game thats only going to sell 40 copies because were probably just an indie title

in a sense gaslighting with fear for psychological control.

The brain is not a computer, that flawed assumption is whats behind many retarded shit theories and technological speculative wankery- "muh singularity"

If you read what actual neuroscientists say and they say that the analogy of the brain to a computer is flawed and incorrect. Unfortunately it is a mindset that has dominated popular thought and academia for quite some time.

Just recently nueroscientists announced that the popular and widely held view that synapses are responsible for long term memory storage is probaby incorrect because on the whole synapses dont last long enough before being replaced (on the period of 3 years) to account for being the source of memories that span decades and longer.

So we dont even have a complete view of where exactly memory is stored in our brain in the long term, there is no "hard drive" of the brain, not one we've been able to find anyways, it doesnt work like that.

BUT I THOUGHT WE'RE JUST MEAT BAGS!!!

Of course i was speaking rhetorically. holographic universe describes something similar to what youre talking about here. Essentially stating that information is diffused throughout the brain and no one center of the brain is responsible for "storing" memories or information

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_choice_quantum_eraser

i'm surprised so few anons knew about this stuff. did someone do an article about this or was it just a random user that got attention?

look at all this ass coverage^^^

dont think about a bannana....
what did you think about?

Mayushii desu

No bs I got the shape right

>greaterreality.com/rv/mcsaimg.htm
for auhn i got some kind of container or vessell, water, and the colours white and yellow
for klbv i got the color orange, a mountain, and a lion

this is interesting

I was shitposting.

I always thought the brain was a pseudo meatbag radio receiver type thing.

Nothing

Well shit. I tried the picture ones and I got nothing, Then I tried the object one.
[spoiler] I thought of a porcelain asian souvenir....[/spoiler]

ylyl threads

i definitely think theres something to this. im not willing to put on my tinfoil hat just yet, but im starting to reach for it

*us intel agency spends tax payer money on remote viewing research*

>mfw you have 16 others

you should be asking
"Does the CIA MAKE ME masturbate?"
and the answer is yes you fucking idiot.
no one is actually gay they are victims of psychic abuse.

"Does the CIA make me wear dresses and shove dildos in my ass?"

Yes they do. multiple times a day. You're being psychically raped.

BUMP WE MUST FIND LT. HIGGINS
>I REPEAT
LT. HIGGINS IS MISSING

hes dead

don do dis

My kitchen was fully lit and it was in the middle of the day, I had walked out of the bathroom and he was just there, made me jump like a mother fucker and then he vanished. Didn't even blink.

This wasn't even around when my Dad died, he had been dead for 8 years by then.

>has mask on CIA picture
>got captured
>tortured (extremely painful)

Ok niggers get your jimbo jambo psychic shit to use.

Guess my waifu