Need I say more?

Need I say more?

Oh look it's Juán Pablo Sandoval being a shitskin commiefornia faggot again.

SAGE and HIDE this cocksucker.

>generalizing a whole board under one post

you need to go back

Need I say more?

Following a strong leader doesn't make you a cuckold... unless said strong leader makes you raise his children instead of having your own.

So the question is, if Trump told you to sterilize yourself and to raise Baron, would you?

>when these aren't even funny
>autismball.png
>someone needs to be redpilled

I had to reinstall windows and lost my meme folder so you'll just have to imagine a baitfish picture with this sage post

Why do libtards conveniently ignore the fact that you can't literally be called a cuckold in your own country?

>bernout detected

none of these are funny, or even true

whats wrong with """"""""frogposting"""""""""""

>FUCKING NIGGERS ARE ALL SAVAGES
>FUCKING WOMEN ARE ALL SLUTS
>FUCKING KIKES ARE ALL MONEY GRUBBERS
>h-h-hey now not all Sup Forumsacks are like that...

I like this thread. This thread will help any weak posters do more research to strengthen their ideals and probably alter them for better. If your views have been challenged and you feel offended by anything here, do more research and get more redpilled. If you're caught in a debate stage and someone asks you where you got your facts, "a meme from Sup Forums" probably won't help you

Heresy

I said something like this yesterday. The shills don't understand they're doing us a favor.

Awesome thread from the cucks for once, lol you guys see so much truth in front of you that you can't type a word lol, your faces must be priceless.

Oh come on. Shills really were raiding us last year. I can just smug at normal dissidents, but the sliding was unbearable.

Wew lad you took the time to make these? These are garbage lol
sage

eyyy lmao xD
le funny meme fellow Sup Forumsack
I too think le Plebbitors should go back to Plebbit.

Op is a faget

You aren't even using the meme right

You can come back and try again, but you've already lost this fight

>faggit

When shills actually try to have an argument we shrek them, but most of the time they just shitpost, when we try to have an argument with the other side they freak the fuck out and call us rascists.

wena nido

How anyone thinks this way kills me. Lord kek has proved he is here so many times, and lead us through hardships. This heresy must be dealt with.

There must be a funnier way to phrase that, it just seems off to me.

>being this butthurt

Containment board =/= echo chamber

wooooow... realdenald PMURTkkins getting massacred ITT. *sips tea*

congrats op you got the joke

dat der diaspora problem

>everybody is somebody's bitch.