How to we solve the white trash problem, Sup Forums? Why is America full of dumb, inbred rednecks?

How to we solve the white trash problem, Sup Forums? Why is America full of dumb, inbred rednecks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexuality_of_Abraham_Lincoln
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We do it because it pisses the rest of you weak old women the fuck off.

SPEND 4 YEARS OF UR LIFE STUDYING GENDER STUDIES FOR THE PRICE OF A TOYOTA CAMRY

tell people how "educated" you are.....

leave this country

It's still better than fucking black people.

Because whites are a race of filthy rotten dogs, smelly inbred neenderthal scum

Good bait, leaf.

You forgot to repeat the post in french, expect the Canadian mounted police at your door in 10-15 mins

nice bait

Yeah right more like 2 camrys

ropes.
sage.

Rednecks do not equal white trash. Plenty of people who don't like living in a big city and enjoy activities like hunting/fishing/etc. Most of these people are good honest people. White trash is actual shitty trashy people.

> adopted butthurt untermensch itt

Blacks
> Muh rap
> Muh cars
> Muh rims
> Muh weed
> Muh bitches
> Muh system
> Muh disrespectful nature

White trash
> Muh truck
> Muh diesel
> Muh rims
> Muh country music
> Muh Copenhagen
> Muh disrespectful nature

I almost wish my town had been invaded by black niggers instead of white ones. Then I'd just be mad. With the white kind, I'm sad, too, because they're my race.

It's hilarious how many of you are triggered by this post. Safe space much?

>not putting a fat lip of copenhagen mint in and taking a huge diarrhea
>calling yourself an american man
pick 1

still better than city people.

fuckng leaf, Canada is nothing but Labatt's sipping truck bros watching hockey with Alabama's median income and THIS is what you gotta bitch about?

> Literally spitting everywhere or carrying around a bottle of tobacco slobber like some kind of trophy
> Being an upstanding individual

I don't care what you enjoy, but don't be so gross about it.

>

>send them to leafland where they belong.

My ancestors were original British colonists and I have pictures of them in uniform during the American civil war and WW2.
I get such a pained feeling every time I think of their sacrifices.

These so-called dumb rednecks can do more shit than you can, you silly little ching chong.

White 'rednecks' can build just about anything, fix just about anything, and they know how to live off the land.

They are survivors, and anyone who thinks that the white race is going anywhere hasn't met any of these supposedly dumb, backwards, and inbred men who make everyone else look like flaming faggots.

>dumb, inbred rednecks
>post some average looking guys

>white
>niggers

>muh white trash
They don't actually exist. You are simply an edgy contrarian.

How do we stop the leaf from shitposting?

youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM

They fighted for the niggers, kikes, communists and the homosexual abe Lincoln. You totally deserve this.

fixed

Look at those awful people in OPs pick

God im so mad grrrrrr

this. this is why.

>They fighted for the niggers, kikes, communists and the homosexual abe Lincoln.

Say what you will about the history of American capitulation to the cause of the kikes and niggers, but don't you EVER call Abe Lincoln a faggot.

The only thing worse than calling Abe a homo is disrespecting the memory of Andrew Jackson.

America is barely white

B-but he was a faggot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexuality_of_Abraham_Lincoln

if you'd tell your cousins and uncles to come home we'd be a hell of a lot more white

Thanks mr 0%

Lincoln was gay asfuck bruh

Abe lincoln was awful dude are you retarded? He literally killed his own country men in the name of niggers just because he was greedy as fuck and wanted the south to continue to be dirt poor as the north continued to take everything the south had

He killed so many people because of his greed. Even if you say oh thats not true and that he did it for the blacks its still retarded. Like i said, the vast majority of the south were dirt poor farmers, only the 1% owned slaves.

>inbred rednecks
the true master race

only if you live in the cities.
get rid of the cities and america is 98% white.

He didn't start the war with the South in the name of the niggers.

He went to war to preserve the Union.

There is a difference.

Whether it was objectively right is not the issue. He thought that it was right to preserve the Union.

Just like I think that it's the right thing to balkanize the US into ethno-states.

This is what men do. They do what they think is right.

they voted trump tho doofus

You have never encountered actual niggers if you believe that, fucking idiot.