Why do social workers such as teachers, policemen...

Why do social workers such as teachers, policemen, and firemen get paid so little when they do by far the most work and contribute the most for our country?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailynews.com/government-and-politics/20160621/la-firefighters-can-earn-up-to-300k-a-year-in-overtime-study-says
indeed.com/salary?q1=police officer&l1=
payscale.com/research/US/Job=Fire_Fighter/Salary
money.usnews.com/careers/best-jobs/high-school-teacher/salary
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because small government is good government, goy

I don't know where you live but here they get paid well, have really nice pensions and in the cases of teachers and firemen, a lot of the time they don't have to actually work.

Because there's a high supply of cucks who think that their shitty public job makes a difference.

Because it's not profitable

Because they have a pention and it's extremely expensive to pay all of the pentions and salaries

Russia
Doctors get paid 400$ - 600$ / month (working their asses off)
Teachers get paid around 500$ - 600$ / month (working their asses off)
Policemen get paid around 900 - 1500$ / month
IT chimps get paid 2000$ + / month (if not totally stupid)

support our russian hackers u pleb

thats what happens when the government controls wages and prices. the government can run anything for shit

Because teachers and policemen are glorified babysitters, and firefighters may only occasionally may get to shoot water onto a fire.

State Duma Deputy get paid 6500$ + / month

>most of the time they do fuck all.

They are hacking to not go to gulag because of gigabytes of CP ФCБ found on their hard drives

If I had a dollar for every time I hear this retarded logic.

People aren't paid according to their work load or the importance of their work. People are paid based on how replaceable they are. A high skillset gets paid more than a basic skillset.

>nothing truly matters.
>we are all here for a brief moment of time
>you are only a manifestation of consciousness
>you have always existed as long as cosmological history
>all things are consciousness
>the next realm is beyond language and math

>we are only a physical form
>next plane of existence is what we refer to as "type II / III" civilizations
>beings of pure energy
>absence of ego
>get fuckin' woke son.

>tfw too smart for thread

Yeah those teachers are doing a helluva job alright.

Everywhere I go, I meet nothing but thoughtful and intelligent people who are products of public education.

People are willing to do those jobs out of a sense of duty. So they'll put up with bad pay because they still want to do it.

Politicians are scum and want to save money so they do it by crippling our vital organizations because they can.

A firefighter can make close to six figures a year working 3 24 hour shifts a week and retire at 45 with a pension.

My guy, in my area the average pay of a sheriff's deputy in $85,000/year, with full benefits. I was going to school to be a teacher, but I think I'd rather be a police officer. Also, my city has one of the lowest crime rates in California!

>social workers such as teachers, policemen, and firemen

All of them (except private school teachers) are useless welfare queens. They deserve their shit salaries.

Firefighters actually are overpaid, thanks to the 9/11 meme that they're heroes.

dailynews.com/government-and-politics/20160621/la-firefighters-can-earn-up-to-300k-a-year-in-overtime-study-says

A friend's dad makes $250,000/year as a firefighter. Shit is comfy

This. Deputies around here start at $60k + benefits and full pension and retirement at 55. Pay maxes out around $100k. This is for an area where the highest paying jobs otherwise are a paper mill at $16 an hour.

Fire dept is almost all volunteer, but there are full time spots. idk what they pay.

its called capitalism you communist faggot
no buck no fuck

Cops around here get insane pay, and lots of overtime. many of them making over 100k.
Teachers get full summers off, march break and extended holidays.
Firemen barely work, they are paid to lounge, workout and clean the truck.

All of which are on government pension, benifits, union, etc.

Wtf world you living in OP?

teachers are glorified babysitters

State police in Michigan can get paid $100,000 a year as NCO's with pension. You actually lose money if you decide to promote to officer because the union can no longer help you.

This is all blue pill thinking.

I just looked up the next county over and the highest paid employee at the sheriff dept was paid $250k in 2015.

all we are is crust in the wind, bros

EMTs, the people who save your life, are paid shit though. Doctors just patch you up. EMTs save your life. Big pay difference.

>Why do social workers such as teachers, policemen, and firemen get paid so little

But that's wrong you fucking retard.

>indeed.com/salary?q1=police officer&l1=

>payscale.com/research/US/Job=Fire_Fighter/Salary

>money.usnews.com/careers/best-jobs/high-school-teacher/salary

Literally 30 seconds on google.

It's pretty sad that they can make more than doctors for spraying water. Robots can't come fast enough.

>because small government is good government, goy

its government that pays millions of drones in offices doing nothing anyone wants a lot while paying those that are actually doing things that people need nothing.

That's only a small part of their job, and theirs is an extremely hazardous one. Fuck man even children know that.

That's because EMTs aren't public employees. Almost every hospital and ambulance company is privately owned, so the people working there will be treated like shit.