Cucked Melbourne started this

100k raised to put more Australia day signs up depicting Muslim kids.

who is going to burn them down and destroy them??

bbc.com/news/world-australia-38645841

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/jan/19/australia-day-billboards-with-girls-in-hijabs-to-appear-nationwide-after-campaign-raises-130000?CMP=soc_567
youtube.com/watch?v=Gylo7Ak6z3Y
twitter.com/deemadigan
campaignedge.com.au/work/
youtu.be/uGdjX8QqL_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish!

Austrabia has a nice ring to it

>Australia
>Austr(al)ia
>al-Austria

Wait two weeks before you nuke the joint.
I'm getting out

was going to buy a house in Melbourne end of this year. doubt it will be livable by the time the loan is paid off.

It's so funny that these people genuinely believe that by raising this money they somehow proved their attitude is the mainstream Australian attitude.

Something like 2300 people donated, out of 24 million. The average Australia is so fucking sick to death of hearing about this religion they just want it to fuck off, even the most normal of normies.

why dont we just depict no one on the signs

have only the flag

where you going m8

t. fellow melbournian

Um, wouldn't al-Austria be more apt for...Austria?

Australia, Austria. Same Difference

i

Damn I would if I was an Aussie. But ALL OF YOU need to watch this video on the cancer of ISLAM: youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Melbourne,,,,,you fucking disappoint me you stupid fucker.

rural Victoria is getting just as bad.
slowly but surely.

The Maple Man Needs (You).

>Mariam Veiszadeh
I remember her twitter poll about banning muslims.
Good times

Way too many niggers, sjws and towlies down melbourne.

I hate

It's time to just cut our losses and wall off Melbourne for the good of this country.

yep,
>>went to a small country town fair,
>>GF wanted to see the farm yard animal petting pen
>> fuck me, muslim woman with big headed Arab kid trying to fuck the goat.

>>contiplated spitting on her....

Who are the cunts behind the ad?
Because them and their social wedge welding pinko fan-base need to be sent to Nauru and have their boats sunk half way.

they already started taking them down due to mass complaints, normie aussies hate mudslimes

They want to put them back up, and more of them.

Probably the same cunts who raped the Australia Day lamb advert.

theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/jan/19/australia-day-billboards-with-girls-in-hijabs-to-appear-nationwide-after-campaign-raises-130000?CMP=soc_567

>Australia Day billboards with girls in hijabs to appear nationwide after campaign raises $130,000

fuck this country, im gonna fucking annex PNG and start a new country, who will join me?

This 100%. I worked a coles for ages while studying with just everyday normie cunts and everyone would have regular conversations in the break room about how we should just bomb all the Muslims. Then someone would say "its sad that the kids would die too but it's necessary."

thats a good point...how to find out??

take down website...replace with this

youtube.com/watch?v=Gylo7Ak6z3Y
obviously "think tanks" sponsored by jews, think tanks are the worst evil of this world

>its sad that the kids would die too but it's necessary
Based

>Melbourne realises they're cucks 20 years after the fact

1400 years of goat fucking and killing leaves only bad DNA. nothing of value to the wider society would be lost.

i literally just fucking read that and was about to screencap and post it

the jews arent even trying to hide it anymore, its like they want a war

Why are Israel Jews based when it comes to Muslims but the ones in western countries treat them like their pet invaders?

either to fuel the fire or theyre naive

could be just one jew.....donated 5 bucks....its the news paper not the truth...

am i invited?

Enjoy your towel heads cucks.

Because globalist "jews" and israeli jews are different things

You too.

ofcourse, but australia is first in command and calls the shots since we used to own PNG

still looking for the name of the advertising company...

what's the best way to vandalize billboards? spraypaint?

>but the ones in western countries treat them like their pet invaders?
Because this isn't Israel. This is a white, christian country.
Israel is a Jewish country. When things get too fucked in Australia the jews'll all move to Israel and forget about their love for tolerance and acceptance.

probably, why? are you going to vandalise a billboard?

jews are never based
you've been tricked into thinking because we share a common enemy that we are friends

isreal sold arms to the indos that they used to commit war crimes in papua
they also stole australian passports to commit assassinations overseas; which saw innocent Australians added to international hitlists

agree

Fire.

if you're for real start a thread on 8ch

I'd love to know which advertising company was taking money for this
and who donated, a lot of "crowdfunding" is a few very wealthy people trying to disguise their adjenda

thats called arson not vandal

Because in Israel it is too prop themselves up and in our countries it is too destroy us. It's not hypocritical from their perspective, they're just treating themselves and the goys differently as we do to non-whites. The whole reason for migration into our countries is because of Israel in the first place and none of the diaspora want Muslims in their specific communities so don't act like there's a difference in opinion.

Every lamb ad is multicultural now

Check out 2016s Aus day one, the MLA sponsors it

very high up

I actually liked the Aus day add from the other year with Connie Chung too.
That's how it's done right.

because of the risk of validations from graffiti artists/other faggots with spray cans the bottoms are generally surrounded with guards, sometimes even barbed wire
you might be able to bring a ladder to get over he guard and onto the ladder fixed to the pole
and when you are up there you are visible as all fuck

so this would not be a simple undertaking, and I would discourage it's undertaking
t. graffiti artist

twitter.com/deemadigan

it's campaign edge which looks owned by an agency called cutting edge.

build a really big bonfire
obviously wasn't serious. Don't just do something that'll piss them off, do somthing that'll fucking annoy them, like dump pigs blood all over it

paint ball gun???

Aren't these billboards are electronic ones?

>t. graffiti artist
>artist

what if someone liek filled balloons with paint and thew them at it?

I don't know. Why destroy them? The way I see it, those signs intact and on display work way better. The majority should be pissed off, I think

Just ask/pay the Apex gang faggots to vandalise it. It's not like they'll get punished for it.

Just realised it was the spring lamb ad from last year,

With the tranny Greek comedian

okay lets start a go fund me so we can pay apex gang to vandalize the billboards

>nationwide

kek they'd last about 2 minutes after they were put up here. Too many tradies and bogans where I live. Love this place.

I still want them both along with mudshits and african shits out out out.

You know how to make a Molotov?

Spiros chopyacocklos?

This desu.

It's sad that they've raised this much money to spend on a propaganda campaign for cultural diversity while more and more Australians are struggling under the weight of a terrible economic climate. You have rising unemployment rates, with people unable to find full-time, if any, work, and then you have Centrelink demanding thousands of dollars of false debt from poor people.

But hey, tolerance of Islam is the real issue the country is facing. That's what really matters for your everyday hardworking Australian scraping by.

I like the part about killing leaves.

QUINTESSENTIALLY AUSSIE

sa best state lol

Use a drone to drop paint bombs on it.

Jews are not based not now not ever and every single kike needs to go to the gas chamber, end of story.

>Ramadan should be advertised using an Australian chick wearing a bikini and thongs from now on.

>Not posting the superior version

If you are Australian you should have massive bullbar on your car. Just get your v8 to 100mph and crash into billboard's base.

Yeah, and eating a big ham shank.

R-radelaide right?!

They really never stop do they.

campaignedge.com.au/work/

Big surprise, they're Labor cucks.

This reminds me, around Brisbane there's a whole bunch of ad's with some old towelhead or something with the word AUSSIE down the bottom. Need to find a place to print out a bunch of pic related to stick next to it.

Can we wall off this city?

That'll just get him wrapped around it. Those things are pretty thick.

do you know how high these signs actually are
if it's at ground/ladder level well there's not much to stop you
but the raised ones?

if SWIM wanted to deface something like that (like if someone from another neighborhood tagged something really high up and SWIM couldn't be bothered climbing up like they did of using a harness/rope, SWIM would try one of a few things

a little slingshot or catapult is a dead easy way of moving a SMALL balloon full of paint
there is some risk of getting paint on yourself, but it's very time consuming to move any real amount of paint this way
(that being said it's clear someone has tried to deface the tag)

a commercial paint sprayer (or some pressure blasters compatible with paint) can move a HUGE amount of paint, the downside is that they only have about 8 meters of reach tops; though a ladder can be used, they are also noisy
which is just about as good as...

getting a long paint roller, traddies have them, they are cheap enough to buy, make less mess, you can ditch them afterwards
you can store them in PVC pipe mounted to the roof of a vehicle

in my old hood it wasn't uncommon for one of the boys to dress up in some overalls and paint over some clowns graffiti with a roller if it was obscene or turf-related
turns out nobody reports a gun in overalls covering up graffiti

the only downside is that these signs are often protected by CCTV, and they can be quick to respond if they already suspect something might be vandalized, it is their job after all

an an artist I once had a thought about using a drone with a spraycan attached to it
it seemed perfect, except it was expensive and a drone couldn't make art, only a huge mess

No surprises there. Labor have fallen so damn far. I just wish the Libs at the moment weren't cocksucking jew globalists.

Melbourne is like Ausies synonym to California?

Melbourne is our California
Sydney is even worse

Drones. There ya go boys get to work.

Sort of, it and Sydney share the role of California and jewyork.

Not really, Melb is still majority white.

That's the problem, faggot cucks grow up in he most livible city in the world and assume the rest of the world is as nice.

No, Melbourne is the worst by far.

Nuke it

youtu.be/uGdjX8QqL_Y

Who halaal here?

Brisbane/GC is Hawaii. Nice to visit but full of islanders and chinks.