The Wire. What do you guys think of this show...

The Wire. What do you guys think of this show ? Liberals and low IQ racists love it because they think it's so realistic. Now I think it's a good show but I think it's extremely unrealistic . Black drug dealers are portrayed as high IQ organized criminals with deep thoughts and some honor. And black cops are portrayed as highly intelligent and clever . There's also a tough lesbian cop who acts like a man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WsqZ33ZMnC8
youtube.com/watch?v=zlXsk2tyGDA
youtube.com/watch?v=lxQw0VoT538
youtube.com/watch?v=8FD8UM3AQ3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just watch Season 2 and pretend the other seasons don't exist

It's pretty good but the Jew creator can't help himself but make a lot of excuses for the niggers and assorted degenerate behavior in the show.

That being said, the Jew creator, David Simon, has said in interviews that his portrayal of the corrupted Jew lawyers in the show was based on actual Jew lawyers in the 1970s and 80s who were renowned for being absolutely unscrupulous pieces of filth.

From my life experiences(including about 21 months of my life spent behind bars), I can promise you it's quite accurate.

Most of the dealers were dumbasses.
Only Belle was really clever.

And there's plenty of smart black police in this country.

The show is very accurate, right down to the obvious jew getting gangbangers off the hook.

I didn't think the Jew lawyer was that bad

No there aren't plenty of smart of black people . I've met my fair share and 95% of them are borderline retarded and lazy as shit

Season 2 is the worst season.
>muh docks
>muh dredging
>muh union leaders are honorable and fighting for me

The Wire is actually a redpill, although it probably exaggerates the intellectual capability of low-level intercity drug dealers. The smart and capable blacks rise to the top. The police are usually a step behind because they have too few forces and are knee capped by the legal system
The educators can't do shit because most of the students refuse to learn and ruin it for the kids that want to get ahead.

>Jew lawyer repeatedly smarms his way in to getting nigger criminal clients off the hook for murders and other violent crimes
>you think he wasn't that bad

>I've met my fair share and 95% of them are borderline retarded and lazy as shit
And the ones that aren't tend to run gangs or become professionals like police officers.

DURRRR

>what do you guys think?
>addressing a separate and monolithic pol
>one-post
>writing prompt

Crimes against mostly other criminals . The guy was just doing his job and following the law. Not his fault the laws are stupid

Hi you must be new here

No even black police officers are pretty dumb . The smartest blacks go into professional fields and they're usually as smart as average whites . They only get ahead because of AA

>following the law.
He literally committed crimes via criminal collusion.

I'll bet you're the type to make excuses for niggers when they get off on technicalities too.

Jews > niggers

Eh, I think it just focuses disproportionately on the elite circle of drug dealers who are naturally the smartest and most effective people involved because they make more interesting characters. It's not trying to portray all of the black characters as unrecognized geniuses or anything, far from it. It gives you a look at the lowest of the low in society as well. All corners of society ultimately.

Most importantly the show is pretty damn entertaining.

>Black drug dealers are portrayed as high IQ organized criminals with deep thoughts and some honor.

not really.. only stringer bill would be the high iq type.. the rest are literally gangbangers.

Found the kike.

It's a great show and pretty realistic. Drug dealing can become a pretty organized criminal enterprise. Believe it or not there are some good black people who are smart enough and worthwhile cops.

Kima being portrayed as smart and leadership while Prez and Herc are complete oaf morons at times is pretty unrealistic. It's possible that cops like Lester and Cedric could exist, however. McNulty and Rawls in particular are quite realistic.

Meanwhile the systematic racism that promotes people like cedric, commissioner burrell and the black politicians while making it totally unrealistic to have a white chief or mayor is VERY real in cities like baltimore, cleveland, detroit etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=WsqZ33ZMnC8

>I didn't think the Jew lawyer was that bad
>straight tells client to assassinate witnesses been himself protected in this conspiracy by attorney-client privilege
>cheats everyone including clients

If you think running a drug organization is low IQ, kys. The line members are dipshits, but you need brains to keep it functioning. Stringer literally goes to school to learn how to sell the product better.

Also worth noting this is the only show with zero hollywood input, so the standard leftist tropes are absent.

the show makes me laugh because of it's obsession over the ethics of wire taps. literally lol nowadays the NSA gets all of Baltimore's personal data in an afternoon and trawls it for nude pics

there are gay characters and interracial relationships

It should be noted that Simon actually lived in Balmore and wrote for the Sun.
And Ed Burns was a legit detective/police officer experienced with electronic surveillance.

These guys know their shit, and out of all the various dramas I've ever seen, the show is absolutely the most realistic. It's scary how realistic it is.

>so the standard leftist tropes are absent.
Cmon there is plenty. But this tropes come out of the control and start living the own life not so pretty and fluffy as liberal tropes supposed to be.
youtube.com/watch?v=zlXsk2tyGDA

It was made in the another era.
>But NSA already start doing tehir shit
But you and authors of the show didn't supposed to know that forever :^) Fuck Russian spies :^)

>blacks portrayed as intelligent

I disagree.

For three seasons Stringer Bell was shown as muh educated street thug. He schooled the little niglets in economics, wanted to bring business sense to the game, and eventually wanted to turn legit. Fast forward to season 3 and it turns out he got played. The lesson being that night school does not an education make. He was born a street rat and he died a street rat no matter how highly he thought of himself. Niggers gonna nig.

Although the faggotry is out of control in this show I'll give you that.

MUH UNIONS: the season

>t. Sobotka

It's a good show. If anyone is curious, look up the history of Bethlehem Steel and you'll get a good backdrop for how Baltimore got to its current state. It's a similar story that played out in Cleveland and Detroit. Blue collar industry dried up and the working neighborhoods became shitholes.

Know the backdrop and you might understand why Trump actually won some black votes. We spend decades selling off industry and turned our inner cities into economic dead zones.

If you're one of the rare blacks with an IQ over 100 you would not be dealing drugs and risking death and jail . Instead you would ride affirmative action all the way to a cushy 90k desk job that you don't deserve

I've always thought Bell was still a stupid nigger. He got killed in the end. He was also out of his league with Clay Davis. Wish he got to kill him though

It's a fantasy world, only that fantasy world is real to a lot of niggers so they stay violent and poor.

It's not completely heavy with propaganda, I mean it's still there but it's realistic enough. Season 1 was legit, Season 5 was alright.

That season with the schools was about the most bullshit thing I've ever seen, though.

>le white teacher getting through to the all black classroom with patience and love

This moment was classic

youtube.com/watch?v=lxQw0VoT538

The Wire is the greatest show of all time. Anyone from Baltimore will tell you how accurate it is to real life in that city.

Stringer Bell was played by Idris Elba, that doesn't mean the character itself was especially smart.

Stringer was aspirational, but as a criminal, stupid as fuck who let his dreams of becoming a legitimate businessman blind him to reality. He got his leader thrown in prison, himself killed and left a vacuum for Marlo, who noone liked, to muscle his gang off the streets.

Fucking agreed. At least jews speak english. Fuck, I hate niggers so much.

Would you rather live in the suburbs surrounded by jews or in the hood surrounded by niggers?

>I watch the electric jew
What is the wire?

Literally the worst season. I'd say watch everything except season 2

I dunno about their moral fiber, but drug dealers have to be somewhat smarter then the average person simply due to the nature of their job.

This. Season 2 was like a completely different show.

I have lived my whole life in Baltimore City...

And first off, "the wire" makes Baltimore look better than it actually is...

It's WAY fucking worse than what the wire Portrays.

And second of all, your correct...

I will attest that the biggest drug dealers in Baltimore are smarter than your average niggers, but that isn't saying much, because average niggers have like a 70 IQ.

portrays*

you're*

None of the criminals were portrayed as very intelligent apart from the non-black criminals (the Greek).

>only bell was clever
what? did you not watch season 3 when Bell was getting cucked by everyone especially Senator Davis who sold him snake oil
>prop joe wasn't clever
>the greek wasn't clever

>Black drug dealers are portrayed as high IQ organized criminals with deep thoughts and some honor.
#NotAllBlackDrugDealers

Are you saying interracial relationship don't occur especially in Niggermore which is mostly black?
a leftist trope would be making the lesbo nigger cop le amazing cop with no flaws at all which she wasn't

Eh, I got into a twitter spat with David Shimon. He called me the king of non sequtior, so that was a plus.

Season 4 is like ghetto stand by me.

I love It.
Its so realistic.

This ^

Tried to watch. First ep was excruciatingly boring. I almost died by ep 3.

Season 2 was the most bluepilled of them all.
The Wire is based because he portrays niggers as what they are: not fundamentally evil but quintessentially violent and stupid.

It's a good show except mcsulky is way too much of a whiny crybaby.

brainlet

It's pretty bang on considering one of the main advisors for it was pretty much the main drug lord of east Baltimore during the 80s/90s. He also appears in the show as the priest that helps cutty (the boxing dude fresh outta prison)

How so? Stringer and Prop Joe are the only intelligent black dealers in the show and Stringer was based on a real guy, in particular his transition from drug dealer to legit businessman. In the force there's Daniels but that's about it as well. A total of 3 smart blacks in the show.

Don't forget the vast majority of niggers in the show was categorically unable to think ahead more than a few hours, constantly struggling for power and shooting people. Also Clay Davis was corrupt as fuck.

In a city with like 70% blacks, you're going to have some intelligent ones. Just because their bell curve is 15 points lower doesn't mean the smart ones are nonexistent.

youtube.com/watch?v=8FD8UM3AQ3Y

the wire is like the most accuarte show ever

I wonder what kind of person would make a post like this. . .

just finish the Irish season, isn't as funny as the niiggers

It is explicitly mentioned that Royce and Daniels never would've gotten as far if they hadn't been black though.

Did you miss the part where FBI could easily tap anyone but you couldn't get shit from them unless it involved brown people?
Cops simply don't get the same privileges.

I'm black and I think the show is only mildly realistic. Most drug dealers, and especially black dealers, are living with their parents. I've met perhaps 2 dealers that were rich. Even then they were too stupid to invest the money they made so now they drive trucks. The truth is that criminals are criminals for a reason. They are too stupid, too ugly, and too lazy for any meaningful job.

Well, IQ does correlate with career success, and there is no reason why this wouldn't apply to black market jobs. So, if someone is a successful drug kingpen, they probably have a high IQ, regardless of their race.

>deep thoughts and some honor

The two main black drug bosses just care about getting rich.
they stab each other in the back in the end. the fuck are you talking about.

On an semi-unrelated note: People who are LE or senpai/friends of LE in the US, I'm wondering how important and how common it is for the average cop to have military background, is it to be expected of almost everyone? If I have no military background but say I do have a college degree, should I expect to have the same respect as everyone else, regardless of no military background?

I'm just wondering if there is a kind of exclusive thing going on that people don't talk about where if you have no military experience people will shun you, I guess.

You'd get shunned for having a college degree unless you get a job with state police or feds

>Black drug dealers are portrayed as high IQ organized criminals with deep thoughts and some honor

No they weren't. They had pride, but not honor. Street smarts but not book smarts.

Dealers aren't stupid people. They would make pretty cunning businessmen or accountants.

S2 had the most redpilled commentary of all. The other seasons were largely repeating themselves while delving into different areas (don't even get me started on S5's tired take on the media).

Most of the dealers in the show lived with family or were squatters in abandoned housing projects. Only the top enforcers had their own place and even then it was still in the ghetto.

None of the gangsters were intelligent other than Stringer Bell.
That was the point, thats what made him more dangerous than Avon who just had street smarts and ruthlessness.

I didn't say they were particularly intelligent, just not honorable. I'd even go as far as saying Stringer was an idiot who overstated himself in his occupation. He took an Econ 101 class at a community college and started holding formal meetings with his dealers to give Glengarry Glen Ross-style speeches about how they should be marketing their product. The only smar thing he did was offer out diplomacy to the rest of the city's dealers with the co-op. When it came to swimming with the big fish in city hall, he got played and immediately chimped out to the extent of wanting a senator assassinated. He thought because he was going legit that everyone he'd meet would be.

He was a self-important hothead who was in over his head and he played himself by thinking in impractical terms. Avon was grounded in reality and, while not as occupied with formalities, had more sense than Stringer to know how their business really worked.

I'm from Baltimore. Fairly realistic. But baltimore is way more ghetto than depicted. Like, we have restaurants in the projects with names spray painted on old boards. Also, nigs porch monkey EVERYWHERE in groups

I enjoyed first season but I found the second season to be extremely boring and never could finish it.

I understand, but I'd give it another go. I also give a forewarning to anyone starting it that they need to give it 4 episodes before it really picks up. If you're not sold by the fourth then it's not for you.

First read a couple of books on how IQ affects life, personality and learning. From your post I can tell that you have misconceptions. These people do dealings day in an day out. Sooner or later, it will be like tying your shoes. Easy. If one can't learn something from repetition, then that someone isn't just dumb as a rock, but it has to be rock.

>had more sense than Stringer to know how their business really worked.
Well he missed important memo about cops going after bodies and he made himself target for high profile police headhunt. Again. Stringer was right about that though at the same time he was wrong that if you plant to not leave bodies you don't need real muscle.

So they were flawed both.