Sup Forums Approved Music Thread - Limited Edition Thread

what music do you guys listen to? I've been listening to this song lately on replay as of late.
youtu.be/6w3EbmeD9UY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZAD7W3M4zc
youtube.com/watch?v=QBQcbIQgFTo
youtube.com/watch?v=iisBnlTUPJs
youtube.com/watch?v=-z4g6L1yZU4
youtube.com/watch?v=LB9lObWclFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=W1jCefuIIEw
youtube.com/shared?ci=unU-yZVxr7M
youtube.com/watch?v=AIeA-l7k4wM
youtube.com/watch?v=x1FW36keZJw
youtu.be/1jcanMQ3Dzw
youtube.com/watch?v=7UMnxQBShCY
youtube.com/watch?v=8c9jEvXMm0c
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ7vHRzm2vQ&t=620s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ok0jXn1OqZM
youtu.be/qCulA_yb79M
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
youtube.com/watch?v=4GPFduVKuEg
youtube.com/watch?v=OJyxoG1JuE8
youtube.com/watch?v=kP7BhDjB2WI
youtube.com/watch?v=m-hfXedaEAg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sY_F0mPq7ec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZAD7W3M4zc

I'm on a 3 inches of blood kick tonight. Traditional folk and some classical is the only true Sup Forums music though, really.
youtube.com/watch?v=QBQcbIQgFTo

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=iisBnlTUPJs

youtube.com/watch?v=-z4g6L1yZU4

youtube.com/watch?v=LB9lObWclFQ

youtube.com/watch?v=W1jCefuIIEw

P funk mostly

Nothing but anime ost, Rammstein and Nazi marching songs.

>implying you don't just listen to malaguena and reggaeton remixes of malaguena

youtube.com/shared?ci=unU-yZVxr7M

Take this shit to Sup Forums,

youtube.com/watch?v=AIeA-l7k4wM

Sup Forums is actually really fucking boring, and I had to defend myself for wanting traditional european folk recommendations

youtube.com/watch?v=x1FW36keZJw

You really gotta do your own homework for this kind of shit, if I had all my sheet music here I could give you some names.

youtu.be/1jcanMQ3Dzw

Am I degenrate for listening to modern folk and Celtic on top of those two?

No but you're degenerate for caring.

Nothing boils my blood more than regaetton and NiggerShit.

Everytime my sister blasts nigger shit i try my hardest not to break her shit in half.
Regaeton has a softer effect on me.

Manowar blood of a king, for crusade lovers

Sup Forums is a fucking shithole.
I just wanted to talk about learning piano and the autists kicked me out
All they do is jerk off to some shit-music they found by spamming f5 on jewtube's music section

Last time I was at the airport, this dude was sitting next to me playing some dancehall... just sounded like he was listening to the same song for 2-3 hours.

I got some recs from the thread I've yet to really look through yet anyway. The hungry Hungarian hooked me up.
youtube.com/watch?v=7UMnxQBShCY
We're all a little degenerate. As long as you don't listen to some white dude with an acoustic guitar making singer-songwriter/pop music and calling it "folk" you're still in the cool kid's club.
This is my shit as far as modern celtic stuff goes.
youtube.com/watch?v=8c9jEvXMm0c
They have go-to charts of "essential" albums they all listen to when they want to get into a genre instead of just exploring it organically, so they all end up with similar taste and discuss the same shit every day.

Nigger (((music))) is the same shit with different apes in the studio.

Still trying to learn piano? Play anything else? (probably cielito lindo on nylon guitar)

Tool

here's some eastern euro prog to balance things out

youtube.com/watch?v=NJ7vHRzm2vQ&t=620s

Amon Amarth at the gym

Fuck off Voltaire

youtube.com/watch?v=Ok0jXn1OqZM

I am still learning piano.

Shit is hard, and i am kinda dissapointed when i try a piece and i reach a dead-end because my keyboard is only 61 keys.
I am a wagecuck working 50 hours a week so i dont have much time for learning.
The 4 hours a day i have for leisure i spend them practicing piano,animus and learning moonrunes.

Post-Rock and Gothic Country.

youtu.be/qCulA_yb79M

Only teenagers listen to Punk and Metal. I would know I used to.

Obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

Man, being a player is boring as hell, working on chops/practicing helps a lot, but you'll have a lot more fun if you move beyond playing pieces to understanding music/music theory and being able to noodle on your own (read: actually play) instead of worrying so much about getting the performance of a single piece down.

Not trying to undermine your practice/work so far, that's all useful and will continue to be so, but don't focus so much on your chops as much as figuring out what's going on... You don't need chops to play well if you know how to make things sound good.

youtube.com/watch?v=4GPFduVKuEg

This seems pretty cool just from the intro with the delayed balalaika or whatever it is. Second track is weird. All this free improv seems pretty Jewish and non-glorious.
This too. I've been listening to a lot of Amon Amarth lately. Can't go to the gym for reasons that will hopefully soon be resolved. I've been listening to a lot of Eluveitie too, although they might be more /his/ metal than Sup Forums metal, seeing as Sup Forums seems to like the Roman empire a lot.
youtube.com/watch?v=OJyxoG1JuE8

i started copying synthesia until i realized how fucking stupid it was and that telling people that i learnt from copying fucking videos from youtube would be shameful i started reading sheets.

Now i just get the sheets, and read them pretty fucking slowly, getting the rest from ear.

I started to notice my joints a little stuck whilst playing so i learnt proper posture.

Then i realized that muscle memory playing like any other chimp who can learn patterns is bad and i started reading out loud the notes i was playing.

Shit is going slowly but i like the progress

I got it from Sup Forums when they still allowed niche share threads in the catalog (haven't really been on there since '13)

Vytas Brenner is good too, but he's South American.

Does Sup Forums like Coil?
youtube.com/watch?v=kP7BhDjB2WI

youtube.com/watch?v=m-hfXedaEAg

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sY_F0mPq7ec