Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QhENGl3XviM
youtube.com/watch?v=tDFK2WqRoS0
youtube.com/watch?v=KyITlvpPcNw
youtube.com/watch?v=PkqfKt5m4c0
youtu.be/LhzoDhePPNU
flashback.org/t2308087
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they gypped me out of my scheckles.

Because they mostly steal, be drunk all day and dont respect anyone, not even themselves.

Those are Georgians.

They teach their crotch spawn to run at you with their dirty, grubby hands in an attempt to palm anything of value off of you.

As if there's any difference.

user, I don't think you understand what qt means

ive met a lot of different people in my life but roma gypsies are the shittiest, lyingest, stealingest people on the face of the planet and id go as far to say that theyre worse than niggers

gypsies have no concept of morals or society. I'll never understand the glorification of gypsies. their only goals in life are to scam people and disappear

Check your glasses faggot neckbeard.

Thieving, fighting, clan-like types aren't they?

pic related is qt
your genepool is too small

Those aren't gypsies. Gypsies were kicked out of India almost 1000 years ago for being good for nothing beggars and thieves. They have since spread out all across Europe where they are still good for nothing beggars and thieves.

looks like you rustled the gyplovers gymmies kek

They steal, they're dirty, they're violent.

In the ovens with them.

Go back to stormfront faggot.

Proposal: Send them all to America, give an AR-15 each.

>go back to stormfront
sorry, i've never been. is it a nice place to visit?

The Nazis' lost, get over it.

why are you so angry that no one wants your gyp hooker trash. literally every post to your thread is telling u gyps are scum.

This is a Georgian folk band called Trio Mandili

Stormfront is a fun place to discuss White Nationalist ideology.

She's an 8/10 (and she has no makeup on cuz she's a poor gypsy).

it's the forum tied to the daily stormer, right?

All 3 are ugly bitches.

Last I checked it was.

yeah, i've never posted there. it has come up in a few jewgle searches, but that's about it

Gypsies don't look like that. You don't have actual gypsies in the USA like the fucking scum of the earth rats we have in Europe.

"dookali dakalee da"

this song is lit

Can we like... not refer to the Romani people as "g*psies."

Shut up faggot

idiots in here will call any girl ugly but will have a richard spencer tier wife. that middle gypsy is fine I would definitely gas

Gypsi lovers deserve death

>Supports Business
>Supports The State
>Supports the people
>Supports the race

Why would you choose anything else?

There was a quote about them that went like this.

"Gypsies make niggers look like highly educated and well mannered aristocrats"

They literally rape there children at age 11 and put them up for prostitution at age 12.

Lying and stealing is there literal way of life. And they are incapable of feeling shame.

>cherry picking

try to live in dirt and see how you turn out, they litterally age at 5x normal speed KEK

Kek

Stop acting like Gyps are an ethnic group

all these gypsy girls were MADE FOR THE BIG BLACK MANDINGO DICK

hope they all found black studs to satisfy them.

*Sigh* please educate yourself youtu.be/QhENGl3XviM

They are so hot

Very sexy people indeed

I wish I could suck her teeth

Such a beautiful smile

Just look at those tits

They are subhuman rapist thieves.

And these are your average Hungarian gypsies. There are some real monstrosities, like 1:1 neanderthals

The middle one probably has some Romanian in her because she's way to qt to be a gypsy.

I don't know about Hungary but in Romania there are clans of gypsy mafioso who live extremely well, better than many Europeans.

Look at all this wealth at a gypsy wedding.

youtube.com/watch?v=tDFK2WqRoS0

This is really good "news"

Oh, yes we have those too

Just look at this shit, I don't even know what to think anymore.
youtube.com/watch?v=KyITlvpPcNw

Are there gypsies in the USA ?

Sup Forums is also though

You can tell this bitch has never actually seen a proper gypsy in her life. Sheltered cunt got COLONIZED too

The women age like sliced grapes and the men are bulgarians by temper and niggers by virtue.

Those are just Romanians larping as gypsies. Gypsies are brown.

These are average gypsies in Slovakia.

Aldo here

There is a joke in Slovakia.

What is a gypsy pregnancy test?
You insert a bread roll Into gypsy vagina, then pull it out. If there is a piece bitten off, She is pregnant.

Cyganie are the fucking worse.

Thank fuck they're pretty calm over here, since they know they'd get their teeth kicked in if they started shit with normal folks.

I'm sick of people trying to romanticize their """"culture"""". Also they have a mafia here like everywhere, so better just leave them alone as long as they're out of sight.

Coz you are retard and those are not gypsies.
I believe they are just regular goergians.
Yes, not everybody with brown hair and brown eyes is a gypsy.

youtube.com/watch?v=PkqfKt5m4c0

Anyone who thinks the girl in the middle isn't at least a 9/10 is either a virgin or just a fag

it's funny because there's a 95% chance this poster does not have blond hair and blue eyes

Reason being people who actually have those characteristics realize there are much more important traits

Gypsies
>ethno-centrist
>traditionalist as fuck - don't change easily
>preserve their culture through millenia
>Aryan (Indo-European)
>aren't cucked by other cultures
>sovreign citizens
>qt3.14 women
>redpilled as fuck
what's not to like?

>qt3.14 women
Are you high?

>6/10 face
>no arse
>no tits
>bread stick legs
>no thighs
>feminist

FUCK OFF

>Are there pikeys in the USA ?
No your cousins ain't there bruv.

Niggers of the Near East. That's why.

>muh nigger bodies
the jews got to you

they make me sick

And the hormones in the water supply got to your skank, looks like she doesn't have a lick of estrogen in her

>fake tits
>fake face
>height and build of a teenage boy

Looks like a fucking tranny bro

they are haram

Here's why
> Come in in huge numbers and settle somewhere without giving a fuck if they're allowed or not
> Steal electricity and water from the neighborhood
> Everytime a camp pops up somewhere, there's numerous acts of burglary and theft
> Police won't say or do anything since they're a fuckton of degenerates possibly with weapons
Fuck gypsies. They're worse than niggers and sandniggers combined

they start stupid threads about transdnistria and faggots

why would that be stupid? You are doing in Transnistria what you later did in Gruzia and even later in Ukraine, and thats perfectly political stuff. Or pointing that out makes me russophobic NATO globalist shill??

those aren't gypsy women, even the language doesn't resemble roma
see: also, for your general enjoyment: youtu.be/LhzoDhePPNU

fuck off somali rape baby

10,000 times this

Gypsys are the only think we agree with romanians.
Let that sink in.

because they're degenerate subhuman scum not worthy of living among civilized beings;
then again gypsies means no mohameds; it's like having spiders to get rid of flies

...spiders that steal your copper wiring

R A R E
A
R
E

Id have sex with them if you know what i mean

any good-looking gypo is likely the spawn of some poor kid they abducted off the streets.

or her mom was a prostitute that got pregnant with a white customer and she kept the baby for gibs and further prostitution

>Go to established and quiet neighborhoods
>Break into people's houses
>Still hang around said neighborhood like it's not a big deal
>Get offended when called out for being a thieving parasite
>Harass and mock anyone who walks by you because they aren't a useless waste of space
>Smoke everywhere, making the air smell like tobacco and just leave your ashes and cigs everywhere

Fuck those dindus.

Gypsies are interesting people. I have not once met one that either didn't live up to the stereotype, or even exceeded it.

A few years ago Sweden got an online service that let you search people's names to see if they were convicted of a crime during the last five years. It got shut down of course, but before that someone saved the database and decided to form a list that showed which last names were overrepresented. In the top 10, 9 were gypsy names. The top name was Kolompar. 38.5% of all people with that name was convicted of a crime DURING THE LAST FIVE YEARS ALONE. That gives you an overrepresentation of over 2000% compared to the average. These are insane numbers, especially considering how worthless the police is to clear up typical gypsy crimes. I doubt even a single one of them live an honest life. Source: flashback.org/t2308087

abos can write now?

>gypsies
OP you are massive fat faggot and you know it

that is very interesting senpai, thanks for the source

our pizzaguy is a gypsy, but he looks and act like a human, so there are normal gypsies, just not many

basically (half)white niggers

No, biologically, I like feminine women with curvy bodies.

Jews on you liking a skinny ''country'' singer while you buy her crappy songs.

>sweden
>pic related

Gypsies are lowest class of India that run off, Georgians are white people living in mountains you retard.

USA "education"

I saw one gypsi puting his finger into his skirt and then she proceded to smell the finger.
And that was in mid city eww

Sounds like an indian language.

Oh, wait!

>they are loud
>they smell like shit
>they make you paranoid because you always fear they will try to steal your wallet
>they become extremely agressive when you tell them to fuck off back (often pulling a knive)

They are like living rats, Schengen was a mistake.

criminal scum
imbred genes
no culture, just a clan of thiefs.

>womenlet
>9/10
she's solid 7 though

There is a reason why they got gased by Hitler