Join military after 40 years old?

Why does the military discriminate by age? I missed the boat on joining the military because I was a degenerate when I was younger. Just now into my 40s I come to find out life without military experience is pretty lame. I can't join the military in the US because of my past due date. Is there any foreign military that accept old fags from the US as recruits?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GU_xr3PsIdE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw going to MEPS tomorrow to get the physical done
I'm sorry you waited. That's my biggest fear, I didn't want to miss the chance. Besides I wasn't doing anything else with my life. Might as well get a decent job for four years.

They want young people with little life experience so they can mold them into robots

Airman here

Why would you want to join at your age? Like, are you not currently in a career or not have a spouse? No kids? No future?

At your age you probably wouldn't even be able to do much if you got in before you were forced out anyway. Just go try to become a contractor

are you certain? I think the cut off is 42. I had a 42 year old in my platoon in infantry osut.

What about national guard? Would a reserve unit allow older guys?

GRANDPA, GET OUTTTT

>not currently in a career
check
> have a spouse
she is a cunt
>No kids
check + vasectomy
>No future
check. I am 40+ and posting on pol for ffs.

I hear Jammeh in Gambia is hiring.

Going down to meps tomorrow for my Picat confirmation. Going in pretty late at 28 mostly because I regret not doing it earlier so if I don't do it now I would regret it for the rest of my life.

What's your asvab score and what mos do you want?

French foreign legion (dunno if this is right word for it) But i doubt u would get in, only 15% who go in will stay after first year becouse training is so tuff. Espicially when u are already on your 40's :S

>life without military experience is pretty lame

Lel what do you think military experience is nowadays? Military service now is nothing like it was during WWII or Vietnam, or even during IF and EF

Get a reality check gramps

You cant join the military after you are like 30 dumbass. It might be like 32 but no way it's 40+.

Too late.

to add to that max age is 40 :D if u are just 40 u better get going xd

>I'm sorry you waited
I am sorry Bush, Clinton, Bush and Obama weren't worth serving under. Finally get a prez worth serving under and its too late.

At least you have old man strength.

Old cunts are more likely to be set in their ways, not as physically capable, and the military won't potentially be able to get as many years out of you.

Pretty simple.

I did Basic with guys in their early 40s, but I think they were National Guard. They allow older recruits.

Managed a 94 AFQT.
Really looking at Intel or Linguistics. If they aren't availble I wouldn't mind logistics.
However I got this itch in the back of mind telling me to take infantry. It's coming down to wire on if I should listen to it.
What about you? And what branch you joining? I'm following my in my grandmother's footsteps and becoming a Muh-reen.
That's a fair point. I wouldn't have touched the military with a ten foot pole had Hillary won.

I think the Airforce takes people in their early 40s

I dunno, I'm marrying a German because he wants to serve under Trump

Its 39 in the guard, can be waived higher

Honestly, how good are you at running long distances?

Nice. I found out I got a 95 today. Gonna go full retard and join army infantry or cav scout. Hopefully a 131 GT score can land me an airborne contract. Some guy signed an 11b contract in my center yesterday and got a 20k shipping bonus. Not too bad.

I don't think anyone would recommend Marines for Intel or linguistics. Navy is superior for that from what I heard from my veteran friends. But it's your call.

My reenlistment came in 2011 but I was so disgusted with President Obama that I did not reenlist. I served 8 years in the guard. I am 35 right now and left when I was e-4 rank. I have wife and kid. I have tear in my eye about the possibility of serving under the president worthy of my sweat and blood

>new low for army recruitment

so mr pfc fuckup, what did you do to get demoted to psyops?

Pretty good.

So you can handle 5-6 miles in about 35 minutes?

Lynguistics has a very high wash out rate

Join the Air Force. You don't have to run at all

The most common problem for older guys is taking orders from 18-22 yo. Plus old guy tend to not be able to hump 100lb+ while being able to go long distances as Infantry. All PoG jobs in all honestly could probably get away with no age requirement.

>20k bonus
Shit dude. I wish I got a bonus of any kind.
And yeah, I figured that much. Navy was my other choice but after thinking about it and talking to my grandmother I decided to try to Marine Corps.
I've heard. If I do poorly on the DLAB, I won't bother.

My recruiter is ex marine who switched to army. He says Marines is good for combat arms but shit for desk jobs. Shitty living standards and promotion rates.

I might just give in to those "if you ain't infantry you ain't shit" posts

sit tight, you will be fighting as an elitists pawn soon enough cuck.
you will have to have your midlife crisis in another fashion for now, chase teenage tarts and buy a convertible or something.

what kind of fuckup do you have to be to want to join in that age? soldiers are mostly young because they are too stupid to realise in what kind of shit they are.

>What's your asvab score and what mos do you want?

Army veteran here. Your ASVAB score doesn't mean shit. I'm tired of motherfuckers thinking because they had a high ASVAB score that people want them or they're anymore valuable. You're not. No one cares once you reach Basic Training what your ASVAB score is. It only matters if you're in a job that requires a high one, and then everyone you're with has a high one so no one cares. I had a 95 ASVAB score with a 129 GT. NO ONE CARED. I worked as an All Source Intelligence Analyst for the Army for four years, honorably discharged. Yes, I have a 100k a year job now as a Defense Contractor, but everyone cared way more about my 300 PFT than my ASVAB score. In fact, no one ever asked me what my ASVAB score was.

>Why does the military discriminate by age?
Because they are redpilled. Human performance peaks between 18-30. Outside this range you are dealing with walking garbage so to speak.

How did you score on your fry recipe test?

This

Join the reserves.

yes you do faggot

It doesn't matter when you're in but when you're in the process of enlisting it definitely matters and that's what we're talking about. Also not sure how your salary matters to anyone itt.

>How did you score on your fry recipe test?

Never worked as a fry cook, what are you talking about? I make 130k a year as a defense contractor. 84-88k of that is tax free, I don't remember the exact amount - but after taxes I take in over 100k annually.

ALL OF THEMMMMMM

TRIPLE MEFS

this

>but when you're in the process of enlisting it definitely matters and that's what we're talking about.

No it doesn't? Either you're qualified or not. That's all that matters.

> Also not sure how your salary matters to anyone itt.

Adding credence to my post.

There are some old guys way more fit than some young guys. It's about genetics not age.

Holy shit kys

That's great.

I'm 6'9" with a 19inch cock making 240k a year

>Hopefully a 131 GT score can land me an airborne contract.

LMAO!!! I'm the guy you were dogging earlier in your posts. Let me tell you some real truth. No, your ASVAB score won't wind up in an airborne contract. Tell that to any veteran and they'll laugh at you. You need that shit in your contract, son. If it isn't in your contract then you better pray to the Army Gods that you wind up in an airborne unit that has the funds to send you. You get sent to your unit after AIT, or OSIT depending on MOS, by order of last name. If you get lucky enough to go to a place like the 173rd you'll go airborne -- if not good luck. It seriously does not matter your ASVAB score. The Army cares what is your last name and did you pass training, that's it.

Seriously, I'm laughing at the fact that you think you know more about the Army than an Army veteran when you haven't done ANYTHING yet.

>kys
>Coming from romanian
kek

one day they will need a fat old neet who played games all day to fly a drone

your day will come faggot

That's great, I'm 5'9" with a 6 1/4 inch cock and make about 130k a year.

Average age of the soldiers who did the raid on Bin Laden was like 34.

Granted, those guys are probably career soldiers and are still insanely in shape and probably have insane amounts of combat experience for missions like that.

Probably

>All PoG jobs in all honestly could probably get away with no age requirement.
Military Dr have stated that age requirements should be removed. If a person is fit they should be allowed to serve regardless of age is their opinion. The Gov has stated otherwise hence the current age requirements.

Joining the military should be close enough I would think considering the current global situation.

>Army Veteran

Welfare Queen confirmed. Shoo normie scum

They're also not natty which is kinda important here.

no way

Dont do it, army is boring.

>be ex-RVSN officier
>rotting all day long in fucking shelter in the middle of nowhere
>waiting for happening to launch your shit already

The hardest thing I did there is sort of vid releated
youtu.be/GU_xr3PsIdE

what do you do now as a defense contractor? what kind of work do you get contracted to do?

Australia does but please don't im sick of entitled boomers joining up

Why be a part of the military when you can be part of the most powerful intelligence service the world has ever known.

>start your own private militia.

you got a source bro
not that i doubt you just curious