CULTURAL APPROPRIATION

White people (and all other nonblacks) BTFO by woke black woman. Cultural appropriators on suicide watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=f8GS29RLtCg

Are you checking your privilege yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toni
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

baka too many whitebois fapping to black women in the other thread to respond here

the best example of cultural appropriation is her speaking english and posting youtube videos

The Maple Man Needs You.

I feel like this is just race baiting for the sake of getting clicks/views and posting this on Sup Forums is just a means to that end.

kek black chicks literally sew the hair of white women onto their heads. as if darkies can even comment on cultural appropriation

>implying nigger cultures have anything even worth appropriating in the first place

Straight hair occurs naturally all over the world. It isn't "white hair."

yeah I'm sure they're trying their best to look like native american women when they straighten their hair.

What about the Vincent van Gogh painting behind ... Cultural Appropriation.. why not have a MEDIOCRE BLACK ARTIST'S PAINTING??

I'm honestly glad that this is a thing.
This plus the "X = prejudice plus power" bullshit have helped redpill more people than any efforts we could ever make.
Even normies can spot the double standard when they make this little effort to hide it.

Fuck dude Fuck niggers you are all such fucking garbage

Why don't you all actually do something fucking worthwhile for once instead of continuously being victims

They are so stupid its not even funny anymore

It is just time to eliminate them

Is it cultural appropriation for anyone not descended from Romans to use concrete?

Niggers do it to.

Why would somebody appropriate primitive, black "culture"?

>Thomas edison

Damn those dog gums. Are niggers really human?

it's white and asian. but whatever. white people have braided their hair since forever anyeay.

>muh black culture
>pls notice me senpai
>PLS NOTICE ME
No one wants to appropriate your shitty culture but the beta cucks of our society.

She's vetting all comments.

>do a video about cultural appropriation
>with a van gogh paint on the background
kek

>muh favorite food is spaghetti

>fuck cultural appropriation!!

Only niggers can not see the irony in this

I wana lay my long white dick on this stupid nigresses face

I didn't make the pic

Black people basically invented spaghetti. Sicilians would have never been able to figure out how to craft their cuisine without African influences. The same is true of art, music and religion. Most important historical figures between 0 and 1600 AD were black, including Moses and Jesus.

This sheboon share this over the internet and uses a pc.
enough said.

Take off the
>makeup
>chain
>Shirt
>shampoo + conditioner
>The china behind
>The art

>I love that is video is sparking up this conversation, good or bad, because this is something that needs to be talked about within our community, so thank you. :-)
>deletes every comment she doesn't agree with

What could she even mean by that Sup Forums? I can't comprehend, no matter how much I try

Fresh meme
Please no appropriation

you can't appropriate what doesn't exist though

Niggers fucking appropiating our English language, our cotton clothes, and ponytails.

is it culturally appropriating our electrcity n SHEEEEEEEEIT?

stupid nigger

Good. Let them pile on wigger cucks, let these goofy cunts ignore the obvious double standard here that annoys even normies.

Why is this nigger appropriating OUR technologies, and not walking around in clothing made of bark?

Did I do good lads? I was trying to make it as non-threatening and reddit-tier as possible while still getting my point across.

Minorities don't really have a culture. What really can you point to and say this is their culture?

>non-threatening
I'm fairly certain any dissenting views or questions as to the merit of her arguments will be deleted.
Enjoy watching your well thought out response get deleted.
You can't reason with these chimps.
Stop trying.

>dear people, white

>Stop trying
Never. Maybe I'm retarded, but I still think there are some people out there who can be convinced that cultural marxism is toxic to our society through reason and evidence. I probably fucked up by saying nigger.

>cultural appropriation
like when niggers talk english

Her face looks eerily similar to the bix nood caricature.

Nah brew
There are some who are reasonable, and they're fine.
The rest of them will never change.
Focus on helping those that will let you, and want to be successful more than arguing the merits of nigger culture.
It's the same with the white girls and welfare latinos.
Most of the people on all sides of the racial spectrum are trailer trash, or nigger tier.
Once you realize that, you can do some real good in the world.
Identify those worth investing in, and do it.

This spoiled little brat doesn't have real problems if she has time to complain about non-blacks having cornrows.

Need a good solid war or a natural disaster to bring on the "hard times" and we can weed out these soft characters.

>Focus on helping those that will let you
Very good point. Cognitive dissonance is a powerful human trait.

A war would probably kill more whites than anything. They just need to be shipped back.

You have to understand what cognitive dissonance and subversion are. These people have been so bombarded with information from a certain point of view, they simply cannot discern facts from opinions - to them the whole concept of appropriation is as valid as the theory of gravity. Intersectional feminism is as valid as the theory of evolution.

Any evidence to the contrary causes cognitive dissonance, a genuine psychological discomfort brought on by the inability to reconcile your pre-established viewpoint with new facts and information. So as a defense mechanism against this unpleasant state, they just ignore those facts and that new info.

Its VERY hard to get someone to think otherwise. I have a friend who still parrots the gender wage gap, despite repeated conversations where we carefully deconstruct what it is, why it isn't valid. But a month later "But women are paid 70% less!"

>black people reclaimed the n-word, disarming it by giving it a more brotherly meaning
>dont you dare use it tho REEEEEEEEEE

Nigger isn't a culture

Just link him the Yuri video my dude.

>I have a friend who still parrots the gender wage gap, despite repeated conversations where we carefully deconstruct what it is, why it isn't valid. But a month later "But women are paid 70% less!"

Exactly. I've had these same exact experiences with people.
>someone talks utter bullshit
>I provide evidence to discredit it
>they seem to accept
>2 months later rinse and repeat

So what do we do? Are these people just beyond help and we consider it a lost cause? I'm naturally a fighter and that just sounds like defeatist talk to me.

Her issue
>White people stole specific neural pathways from black people
>this is bad

Culture Appropriation, aka Weaponized Victimization.

dis bitch half white, also cant wait till moonman does a video on this

"pasta is my favorite dish" fucking cultural appropriation, what a fucking moron.

I genuinely see nothing wrong with cultural appropriation at all

>Culture appropriation is the adoption or use of elements of one culture by members of another culture.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toni

dis nigga be woke

>dear people white

No one should, we should respect and learn about all civilized cultures to better understand the peoples and how their culture could benefit our own (i.e if one country has a better method of farming we should try to implement it)

>I genuinely see nothing wrong with cultural appropriation at all
In fact, one of my favorite foods exists because of cultural appropriation:

Bánh mì’s origins, as its architectural foundation indicates, of course, are in France. The French arrived in Vietnam initially as missionaries in the seventeenth century and established colonial control of Vietnam in 1887 with the formation of La Fédération Indochinoise. The French brought their language and their food, including eventually the baguette, the long thin loaf of bread that became popular in France in the early twentieth century.

bahaha
this

I'm a fighter, and love debate.
But, the whole point of it is to move the conversation forward.
Which is the stance I've adopted.
Recognize those that are engage-able on an honest intellectual level, and engage them.
The rest of the garbage can fall to the way side.
Time is precious, anons. Careful where you spend it.

>Recognize those that are engage-able on an honest intellectual level, and engage them.
Wise words user. I'll have to work on having a better radar for these sorts of things.

>Dear Niggers
>Please stop committing crime disproportionately to your percentage of the population
>Try not to impregnate everything that moves and abandon ship
>And sheboons, maybe make him wear a rubber or pull out
>Finally, go back to Africa

>Sincerely
>Actual Human Beings

the romans did it and they turned out great desu. minorities get butthurt about it because it makes them less special.

niggers were still running around in animal skins until they appropriated foreign threaded fabrics. they're so fucking stupid they never even invented proper clothes. its ridiculous the "cultural appropriation" meme is still going strong

I don't understand how these monkeys talk about cultural appropriation, as a valid argument with merit.
Seriously. Stop resisting integration into western society and culture because muh slavery.
Either integrate, or gtfo back to Africa.
Stop shitting up our country with this garbage.

When black people claim to be kangz are they appropriating Egyptian culture?

To you and other ameribros ITT

How do niggers around you guys act these days?

You surely have one or two negros you consider to be facebook friends, if nothing else.

How do they act?

Nice set of nines, user, also known as myself

Muh cultural appropriation

hey croatia thanks for having wonderfully turqois seas

my parents visit once a year and always love it

Quit playing basketball black people and practice what you preach.

The only peoples who have the right to play basketball are white orphaned Canadians who then moved to the United States.

Next up, fried chicken....

No, I don't associate with black people anymore.
I've become pretty racist over the last 3 years or so, as a result of the prevailing anti-white sentiments.
The blacks I do come in to contact with while out and about, I regard them as hostile entities.
My interactions with them are very limited these days.

Wasn't always like this though, only recently.

Hey my German friend, even tho people think of you to be our overlord and that we clean your stables, I really think of you guys to be genuine pals.

Me and my family rent a vacation house for years, and these 4 german families that we have as regulars (and we consider to be our friends by now) are the best, and most tidy people on this planet.

So there are like zero "normal" niggers these days?

By normal I mean with a degree, hard working, fluent english speaking, attending Sunday mass from time to time.

>t.dumbass

I've worked with and gone to school with a decent amount of niggers. The ratio of a good decent one to a shit one is pretty low. It's easy to spot. I grew up with a set of twin nigger boys one of them was very violent and the other was much more laid back and funny. The violent one is now in jail for a drug deal gone wrong. The other brother is working in IT as a network security administrator for a major company in my town. Most of them put on what they call the "white face" in a work setting then turn into coons around other black people. Their "culture" literally demonizes anyone who tries to get ahead of the group or to go along to get ahead.

There's this guy here in town, he owns a hair cutting shop. He's black, and he's a vet.
He did a pretty good job cutting my hair, but I decided not to go back there because he was an officer, not enlist. He can suck a dick.
Other than him, no.
I didn't meet any blacks when I was in college either. Granted, I went to UOP down in Tucson, and not some shitty university.

TL;DR: No

Can any of you faggots tell me where your white skin comes from? I'm sure you can but it all points to you being children of Lucifer and the other fallen angels. Lol any other suggestions faggots?

>I grew up with a set of twin nigger boys

I lost my fucking sides over this.

Good fucking work user, thanks for the laughs

thanks pal, politics are only made by a handful of dickheads, i also heard that germans generally behave well as tourists

>religion
K E K
E
K

the only "intelligent" nigger i know accused me of being institutionally racist not long after we met so theres no hope

Sir Loots 'a' Lot

This is posted in every nigger thread and I don't even need to open it to kek heartily.
Gets me every time

neat

Poorly, these people are retarded. Make fun of them instead

It needs sane black men to speak out, to make KANGZ like that one in the video shut up. Actually, I don't believe there to be any remedy for them at all except for living in hard conditions for a good amount of time

OMG
Sup Forums BTFO

Wait, no, that's a lie.
The manager here at these appartments is a young black girl. She seems genuinely nice, and doesn't seem to give a shit that I'm white.
She's mixed tho, she isn't full on Sudan jungle black.

I imagine you live in some urban part of Australia.

What I would like to know is your abbo/simplus negros ratio?

And how dumb are abbos actually?

Sorry for the boring questions guys. I'm doing this research in my free time.
It's mostly on niggers, jews and muslims and their metastasis on society.

Real shame that the book will never see the light of publication, but I plan on finishing it nevertheless.

That's the reason I would like to hear your experience.

im from geelong a city outside melbourne
every abbo ive met are as dumb as apes
i got an abbo mate hes pretty cool and everyone knows him
but he cant really read or write and is messed up in the head
theres a fair few abos around here
it seems we are starting to level it up with sudanese dindus lately
and of the 10 i know 9/10 are dumb as a rock

Tell me where your white skin comes from. The Bible isn't a religious text, it's a history book for the Israelites which are a people. It contains history and laws. Nothing about religion faggot. Now either answer where you get your shitty pale skin from or just admit you're the scum of the Earth.

Honestly... Just about anywhere you find drugs, you'll find blacks with the banger mentality.
These people infect the surrounding black culture and young black males.
Largely it's the same thing happening to whites, and latinos. The only difference is blacks perpetuate a victimhood mentality on top of that, which only compounds their struggle.
The family unit and community spirit in America has been destroyed.