Diversity is bad

>Diversity is bad

>Japan's real GDP growth was 0.5% in 2016

Look at how multicultural "terrible" shit nations. Is that really bad?
>Sweden 2.6%
>Germany 1.4%
>canada 1.9%
>US 2.2%

gee.... I wonder why homogeneous ""pure""" japan is lower growth rate than others...

Stop being such idiot. Sup Forums. Data does not lie.

Multiculturalism is strength

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-01-19/high-immigration-masks-australian-economic-decline/8193628
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3BYCK-3jPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably because of your government's monetary policy and your corporation's fear of using debt as a tool.

>Negative interest rates
>Took up too much debt in the 90's and are now afraid of all kinds of debt
>Fiat currency
>Like 200% Debt to GDP

You really are little America, except we still aren't afraid of debt.

Corporations'*

Bump

Canada is a great place to live. Japan would benefit from some immigrants.

Kys already, faggot.

consider suicide

Correlation is not causation.

>Why don't invest?
>expected profit (Ep) is below interested rate(which is almost 0%)
>why is Ep almost 0?
>because no growth

okay. we know solution for this. ACCEPT IMMIGRANTS.

It boost economy.

>import cheap labor
>increase your gdp for a few years
>eventually white nationals make a lot less money
>can't spend it on iGizmos anymore
what's gonna happen, goys???

>tfw same thread every day for years by the same English teacher

Remember to sage.

>sweden's average growth rate between 1990-2016 is 4.3%

>Japan's growth rate is 0.4%

okay...

Really make me think... nah

Fuck off retard

GDP doesn't matter

>It's okay to pay higher tax for older generation and I don't need any social welfare!

what a cuck?

Do you know Argentine? it was first world country in early 1900s. Now It's terrible shithole due to lack of growth

>muh GDP
First of all, there are things more important than GDP but most economists are too autistic to understand this. Second, short-term GDP growth via immigration is propped up by government spending on immigrant gibs. They funnel it back into the economy but they aren't actually creating anything other than higher taxes on people who actually contribute. It's a house of cards Third, GDP doesn't matter if your nation is overrun with violent third world shitskins.

>le only infinite growth matters
>nevermind that Japan is incredibly overpopulated on a small island

Oh no, green! Rape my women, take my home. We see what God wants by the GDP.

Just stop having a retarded business culture.

Our growth was even better before. Stop acting like you guys have the same potential as us.

What's the point of trying to tax immigrants that are a tax drain themselves? It's like paying one credit card off with another.

>"over-populated"

when will this meme end?

NY population density=1k㎥=10579.
Japan's population density=343

oh yeah

Japan is so over populated.

haha

NO

you dumb bitch.

nice vpn

I would rather be poor with people who share my culture and values than "high gdp" with a bunch of sandniggers, niggers, spics, and gooks being shipped in en masses to buy cheap shit and work shit jobs

If I could don the bowtie for a moment, GDP is a fucking stupid number anyway. It was invented by the faggots behind the New Deal to prove they were doing great things for the country by spending it into oblivion. GDP growth year-on-year is more a reflection of inflation than real economic growth because CPI and the GDP deflator are fucking stupid too.

And like said, there are more important things than maximizing shekels.

You have more people than arable land. America could starve you into submission (for the second time) if we stopped selling you burgers.

Sup Forums BTFO as usual

YOU'RE LITERALLY

A

WHITE

MALE

ALSO, THIS IS A DAILY THING NOW IT SEEMS. DON'T BE FOOLED BY THIS AGENDA TO FUCK UP THE MOST ENTERTAINING COUNTRY ON THE PLANET. FUCK EUROPE BECAUSE THE U.S. CAN ALWAYS SAVE THE WEST BUT NEVER LET THEM TAKE JAPAN GUYS HOLY SHIT

hello communist.

You have Quba and North Korea. Go to there and die for poverty.

Quality of life is good tho.
>expensive but healthy and delicious food instead of cheap swill
>real education instead of 12 years of daycare
>no crime
>long life expectancy
>women wanna be homemakers

Oh but a bloo bloo bloo numbers and graphs don't look good

>Diversity is bad
It is.

abc.net.au/news/2017-01-19/high-immigration-masks-australian-economic-decline/8193628

If you assholes would reproduce like you're neighbors - instead of autistic panda's you'd be fine.

our GDP growth was negative , learn how to cheat the book like u s of jewland, japan

72% of Japan is mountains, you fuck. This is something all Japanese know.

Immigration and GDP aren't even related. Why am I seeing this nonsense more often?

Create some sort of social programme that encourage young men and women to get married, have sex, make baby.

Man with no family has far less incentive to work, produces less quality work. Provider instinct is a biological imperative that men get when they have kids.

Offer cheap loan to married couple, Cut working hours or commute time so people have more time to have relationship and fucking get women and men to fuck.

Moron

Money is everything right? Guess which country is safer you fucking proxy faggot

>implying Im communist
The idea of bringing in people and paying them welfare and benifits, encouraging them to breed out the natives, and giving their kids full free rides in school from preK to university while my parents and I work their ass off to share the wealth sounds like communism to me

GDP is a Jewish meme.

>Not wanting diverse food and want to eat Japanese food all days.

HAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHA

You have no idea how much it is boring. I have to live with my grand mother and she always cook me Japanese food.

I was sick of it and missed Macdonald and Burgerking

>real education

Did you know that Japan goverment is decreasing money for education?
Low gdp growth rate=no money=less quality education
>no crime
living in priviledged life is itself criminal
>long life expectancy

DID YOU KNOW GDP growth rate and life span has strong correlation(almost 1)?

richer=longer life

>woamn should stay in home!

what a dumb shit. Japanese woman HAVE TO go outside to get money.

Because typical young Japanese generation has so fucking low income level. and It can not rear child.

you are such foolish moron. user

Se Poland growth figures you Rice nigger

>mods dont ban this retard
>people seriously reply to this fucktard and without sageing
cancer

>living in privileged life is criminal
Oh i see. Youre a Canadian on vacation

Swedens GDP has nothing to do with immigration.

Write her name in Japanese.

This. It's like telling people to burn down their valuables. Of course this will benefit the economy since they have to rebut them.
If it's about your workforce dying out there need to be government efforts to incentivize natives to have more kids.
Flooding the country with shitskins will only postpone the problem since even their fertility rate goes down a couple of generations in.

Japan is starting to open its doors to more immigrants now then ever before.
Soon it will be a true multi-cultural paradise.
You are right though that mono-ethnic countries simply do not work due to low birth rates.

Fuck off English teacher.

>You can only survive as a country with a constantly ballooning population.

|>
|

>hurr durr spending billions of debt on useless Niggers is economic growth

why do you continue to make this old pasta, immigrants will ruin your rose of a country its pure and still has all of its petals, the only thing immigrants will do is turn your economy into hamster on a wheel scneario, you dont gain anything you just keep spinning the immigrants give the money back and then they use it again and they it just gives back. Till your a shitty Islamic empire and then japan falls to its grave like europe

There is more to life than material wealth

You do realize the countries you named are literaly failed states which will be taken over by islamists in the next 20-30 years?

GO to butan you mother fucker.
You will learn how "material wealth" is important for your happiness

Checked

a stagnant or slightly declining population makes GDP growth impossible
consistent and eternal population growth is the only current model for a successful economy

>multi-cultural paradise
>multi-cultural
>paradise
Another retard

T. Amercian English teacher
You do realise that 80% of nips hate you right?

No it doesn't People seem to not know what GDP is. It's not even a thing that belongs to the government. It doesn't even have anything to do with taxation other than you can ruin GDP growth with high taxation.

He's at it again
slide thread
deport PM to Malmö

Checked.

Also:

>money is the only thing that matters

I see right through your proxy, kike.

1% increase of 90 is better than a 5% increase of 70.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3BYCK-3jPc

Japan does not need immigrants, you retarded proxy poster