My parents went back...

my parents went back, now I'm living out of my mom's 92 villager which doesn't even have US plates and can't pass a smog test. I don't even have a fucking driver's license either and I hate driving the 10.

fuck you Sup Forums you've ruined my life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=skp0kNB2tkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why didn't you go with them? You would have been happier there, helping to Make Mexico Great For Once.

> for once
kek

>smog test
Lol eat shit CA scum.

Yet you still vote Republican lmao.

Serves your right, now die in poverty.

I don't have mexican citizenship, I don't even have a passport. I have a $500 salvage title minivan, a filthy mattress, a blanket, a churro machine and my grandpa's spare commode and a box of laxatives.

I didn't vote because I forgot the election was going on.

>a churro machine
you have some serious engineering skillz too, roger.
youtube.com/watch?v=skp0kNB2tkI

you shouldnt of been born a spic then m8

Please, you're embarrassing yourself. You are obviously a white, millenial fucktard who never passed an actual history course in school, American history or otherwise. If you had, you'd have heard of things called "amnesties" which have happened numerous times. In an amnesty, dirty, conniving, filthy illegals are granted pseudo-citizenship & allowed to stay. Since you aren't aware of this, & your lie is emotion based, you're probably also a fucking self serving cunt. Die in hell.

You have to go back

>smog test

No you spic faggot, your parents and living in California ruined your life.

Smart move going back before the forced death march

Honestly you should have never been born. She had you in america to cheat her way into the system. You dont deserve to live in America

Nice job. You're probably better off dead than alive; a fucking shitskin among nations, none to which you belong.
It's almost like a poem or something, it's so pathetic

I'll give you 50 for the fucking churro machine, like FUCKING NOW

Wtf this bean didn't even choose to be born a bean, why all the hate? Not everyone wins the Anglo lottery ticket.

This
>We need to deport all LARPers for MAGA

Your parents could have, all this time

-become legal
-get you a mexican citizenship

so that your family wouldn't be torn apart. But they didn't. Sup Forums dindu nuffin

sacrifice to the serpent god and all will be well, OP, as it always has been

blame your parents for entering the country illegally
It is entirely their fault.
Your parents are criminals

Suck shit I'm laughing my ass off