Genuine leftists are pushing pedophilia, saying that its "progressive" and "on the right side of history"

>genuine leftists are pushing pedophilia, saying that its "progressive" and "on the right side of history"

>genuine rightist are also pushing pedophilia because they believe that it "promotes strong marriage" and "the feminists are suppressing our nature"

>genuine muslim/refugees, well, you know

so can we all agree that lowering age of consent is a good thing for everyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

ethikapolitika.org/2014/08/19/civilizations-sex/
pastebin.com/mzFJyxea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>lowering age of consent
what is that going to do when most women aren't getting marry till they are over 30 anyway?

Go fuck yourself you pedo scumbag. Nobody agrees that you should be allowed to diddle kids, faggot.

reminder that this is women had plenty of BBC in her pussy before and she's only marrying that white boy for MONEY. This is Mariage blanc at it's finest. maybe if the girl will be in a mood, she will let him watch as another black stud fucks her in the pussy

First Not even true.
Second no we wont lower it fuck off you child fucker

>"Genuine"
>Aka the ones that personally agree with my extremely specific and exclusive ideological definitions of their belief systems

I seen some false premise fallacies in my day.

But damn OP you win the special prize.

You'd think if they were going this far with it they could've got a ring that fit.
> lowering age of consent
No, it should be abolished. Girls should be arranged married good and young and sex outside marriage should be illegal.

>because it's the only way I'd be able to get myself a wife

Your unattractiveness as a male of your species is showing. If you think arranged marriages stopped people from fucking around take one look at the Romanov dynasty.

Found the mudslime

Ok Achmed

it's on the wrong hand

MUH DIK

Holy degeneracy she's hot.

Really makes me wonder why this started recentyl even harder than before...

>nigger bridesmaids
Fucking Norway.
>if you believe in proper marriage then you're a mudslime
Woo real thoughtful and original

no, becasue then all the miserable failures of the world would have no one to scapegoat

"pedos" are literally christ

Agreed, both boys and girls need to be married early to prevent sex outside of marriage. This would end the majority of degeneracy as it would prevent "lgbt" from happening.

Literally why did we stop doing loli arranged marriages as a species? I feel cheated. Imagine how hard males would work if THAT was the reward!

First of all should they make "CP" legal to the same rate as the age of consent is...
These 18 year old sluts are already wasted

>genuine rightist are also pushing pedophilia because they believe that it "promotes strong marriage" and "the feminists are suppressing our nature"

No you fucking retard, only pedos and muzzies on Sup Forums claim that the age of consent should be lowered.

that is not the reason you moron

>everyone except me is a retarded dodoo head stupid face

Because it's BAD. Girls should be in school and "live life" before they settle down. You just can't handle a REAL woman.

>i will now relentlessly repeat unfounded assertions

No you fucking pedo. 15 year old girls are not mentally or physically prepared for these things.

girl should be in """school"""?
>but Sup Forums said thats when they meet chad..

Not agreeing with OP but girls can have kids as early as 9 years old.
They're definitely PSYCHICALLY ready by 15.

The problem most people have with teens filling their cock holsters is that they don't think they're MENTALLY prepared.

Wow, you don't think girls should be educated? YOU ARE SUCH A MISOGYNIST RAPIST

Age of consent is fine, leave it as is.

>physically
You actually believe a girl 1 or 2 years off completely finishing puberty can't handle dick in her vagina?

Dead honest, I have 8 inches, is it only moral for me to only fuck roastie size whores who can take it? Because that's a cervix thumper right there which I'd assume hurts more than the microdicks pedos usually have.

Not pedo, don't mind the age of consent, I just think the "can't take it" argument is about as retarded as it gets. Can't stay in school if you're preggers nor are you all that focused academically when you're struggling with relationshit. These are both better arguments than "physically can't take it."

Fucking too young will make her promiscuous, there's a perfectly logical absolutely void of insecurity reason why Sup Forums prefers women with fewer than 3 sexual partners. If she starts at 12 and has one a year, you'll have to marry her at 16 or else she'll probably initiate a divorce and even if you do, congratulations, you just married a NEET you'll have to support who can't even work part time.

Women, we don't mind you "living life" but how about that means "get a degree, travel, ronnin or pick up a talent" rather than "take as much dick as possible." A woman with a degree is a better wife, a woman with too much experience will simply look back and feel discontent.. which inevitably leads to divorce.

>mentally prepared
No one can prepare for relationshit without experience, whether you're 14, 24 or 34 it's going to be occasionally shit.

Another dumb argument.

Nice try but you ain't as slick as you think you are, Takbir of Dearborn, Michigan.

All pedos should be executed by firing squad.

neither are half of the 30 year olds.. should they be illegal too?

I didn't even make an argument you dumb kangaroo.

ITT a bunch of pedos defending lowering the age of consent. Fucking disgusting. Get the fuck off my board.

I know there's a fucking FBI party van lurking around somewhere goddammit

maybe we should stop handing out condoms to 3rd graders then huh?

She's hot

You realize that the great majority of human history had no such stigma as we see applied today? You realize that this one single comparatively tiny phase of history is in fact the oddity?

"Genuine rightists" are not pushing it you faggot

sage

this. real man only date 40 year old coalburners.

>retardedpepe.bmp

Why are pedophiles such slimy, disgusting individuals? They argue like Jews. They have no consistent principles as everything is a means to the end of fucking little girls. The same pedo tripfag shitposter will be a Nazi one day and a libertarian the next in an attempt to convince anyone who will listen.

The pedo cries out as he rapes your daughter.

Nah, you're just a useful idiot. You swallowed the goyish meme narrative that only became popular in the past 60-70 years ago that stigmatizes something that has been a normal part of human development for millennia. Admit it, you've never even once tried to rationally consider the issue, you just cling to it like any other typical SJW because you desperately fear people thinking you're on the "bad" guy side (e.g. virtue signalling).

Come on Sup Forums, marry the women before they are whores! I could raise a great wife, I just know it!

She's 12 and the wedding was a stunt to draw attention to child marriages. The guy is 37. Google Thea and Geir. It's fake and she's looking sad and vulnerable on purpose btw (since I know some sick fuck is getting off on that, I hope I ruined it for you).

ever stop to think who enacted AOC laws first and their reason?

it was aged feminist prostitutes that didn't like competition from younger girls.

Listen up you fucking welfare queen anime-loving weeb (I know what you are, faggot). Your understanding of historical trends in Europe is shit. Marriage has begun in the late teens or later since the early modern period in England, which is the only country I give a fuck about. I do not care if Achmed in Bumfuckistan likes dancing boys. I do not care that you like jerking off to loli cartoons when you're off base and nobody judges you.

You aren't rationally considering the issue either, considering there is literally a 100% chance you are thinking with your dick and your mental illness. Nobody virtue signals on Sup Forums. You're just sick. Perhaps someone like Mike "1000 Volt Corrective Jolts" Pence can help you out, child fucker.

my great grandmother married at 13. She had 10 kids and never divorced.

Pedos constantly push this line and constantly elaborate on it. First, a few years ago, it was "Christian women" and then it was "feminists" and now apparently it's "feminist prostitutes." Alright, faggot, show me the feminist prostitutes in the American Congress. Show me the immense lobbying power of aged feminist prostitutes. Specifically prostitutes since you brought that up, kike. Show me how the hansard or the interpretive paragraph says, "Whereas, Women of Age who walk the street are in competition with Women of Youth, the Congress of the United States enacts..."

Oh wait you made it up because you are literally a fucking kike and a pedophile.

I hope you realize that if there is ever a chance for vigilante justice you will get the worst treatment. I hope you suffer for years.

Jesus thank fuck I thought this degeneracy was real.

Then I realized that the groom wasn't Muslim, so it was probably fake.

>lowering it
AOC laws should stick to 16 for obvious reasons
Tbh national government really shouldn't have a say in it since it's a state matter

>genuine rightist are also pushing pedophilia
Pretty good bait. Not many people like chomo's, not even niggers.

age of consent laws were created by progressive feminists

tradition dictates a woman should be married by her family within a few months of her first menses

Everybody knows it was fake.
Oh, well, I guess this retard didn't know. It was some Norwegian anti-child marriage griup putting on some bullshit to "show the horrors of child brides".

hey asshat. why don't you research it. I'm not your fucking daddy.

>rightist

Hold it right there newfriend. Also, even niggers recognize the degeneracy of pedophilia.

Neck yourself

The pedo cries out as he strikes you. Fuck off faggot, this isn't leddit. If you're going to make bullshit kike claims then post sources.

eat shit fuck face. If I posted facts you'd reject them anyway. So search it yourself. Let's see if you even do that without fucking up.

Luke 17:2

2It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones

Matthew 18:5-6
5And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me. 6But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck,

Mark 9:42

42And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.

the bibles right about a lot of things. protecting the children is one of them

Aynen gardas

They are trying to normalize things the people on the right hate about Islam.

Bob 8:37
And lord of the pussy spoketh....

MUH CHIDRINS!!!!!!

EVERYION IS STUPID SHIT PIECE OF CRAP FACE BECASUE MY COGNATIVE DISSOONECNE IS TOO STRONG TO FACE SEXUAL REALITY

PEDO PEDO PEDO PEDO PEDO PEDO PEDO PEDO PEDO PEDO

>facts

CTR-tier "facts" you've got there dumb shit. Feminist prostitutes single-handedly created AOC laws because they thought 12 year olds would cuck them for customers.

Here's a thought, you dumb fuck, why would prostitutes whose operations are illegal in the first place think that an additional layer of illegality would stop other prostitutes from practicing? Hmm?

>posting this quote
>not understanding the context
You fucking retard.

this is true
it was mostly old hags who hate the thought that someone would like a good looking nice body instead of her roast beef excuse of a vagina and saggy tits

It's a move for fat feminist fucks to get laid, because only teenage boys will fuck them.

I think if both parents and the kid agree they should be allowed to bang at 16

Fuck no, I don't want to compete with teenage boys and their high metabolisms.

Yes, in the past pubescent girls were deliberately married to adult men because they would form a semi-paternal bond with the husband and it would make them a more loyal partner.
The leftist is only pushing this pedo shit though to try and make the white man repress his attraction for 15-16 year olds and let Jamal and Kazim all have a turn first.

14 , final offer.

TFW I was with a SMOKING hot 14yo when I was (((under 18))). Fully developed perfect body, I shit you not. (she was a freak, her mom was a stripper)

She was old enough, believe me...

So, politically speaking, if I think that all these people are strange and children aren't sexually appealing, where does that place me?

The Bible specifically condemns many things, some in numerous ways yet does not condemn paedophilia.
It isn't even in the 10 commandments for fucks sake.

and don't bother trying the off context nonsense, its rather simple really "Thou shalt not fuck kids" isn't exactly difficult to add to the list, after all it does specifically mention not to lay with man as a man for it is an abomination.
Hundreds of pages and can't slip just one single line not to diddle the kiddies?

Retarded, because "under 18" does not mean "child" in any real sense.

Also, you are ignoring the fact that you are attracted to teens as well, which you will repeatedly deny. Men really fight admitting this, there have been studies.

They really cucked some of you guys with the "pedo hate" mental programming.

It's the last red pill. Think about it, everything revolves around pussy. Control the pussy and you control the world.

You can't tell me pic related is not down.

Age of consent should be 12. Everyone's happy.

>No one can prepare for relationshit without experience, whether you're 14, 24 or 34 it's going to be occasionally shit.

The "mentally prepared" argument isn't just about how prepared they are for relationships, it's how much they mature as a person comfortable with themselves. A 14 year old girl is literally a child still, and hasn't had the time to figure out what they like, what they want, or what qualities are good in a man (or in themselves for that matter). They also may not have had enough bad experiences in life to simply know how to deal with pain. This can be something as simple as losing a pet, all the way to losing a friend or parent.

14 years old is old enough to fuck, get pregnant, make some rational decisions, all that, but they haven't had enough time to develop critical thinking about the situations.

Mentally preparedness is a perfectly reasonable argument.

half of 30 year olds started banging at the age of 14 and didn't learn the critical lesson of body experimentation. Men learned that shit cuz it's a huge part of growing up. Girls thought only of love and finding the right man, rather than understanding mistakes and learning from it. Instead, they hop from man to man just hoping to land a good one, rather than looking for the good qualities that the last guy lacked.

>Implying telling a pedophile to gas himself is the same as telling a guy whose wife left him that he's a cuck

Gas yourself

Being attracted to teenage girls who have developed is not ephebophilia. Ephebophilia is not pedophilia. Pedos constantly shill this false equivalence between "she has tits and your dick likes tits" and "let me fuck a baby c'mon it's awwwwrrriiiighhhht"

>married at thirteen
>american flag

lemme guess: she was Irish and when your family gets together, you talk of rumor about past infidelities and abuse in your family history?

>A 14 year old girl is literally a child still, and hasn't had the time to figure out what they like, what they want, or what qualities are good in a man (or in themselves for that matter)

As far as I'm concerned. Most if not all women literally never graduate from this mindset. Women are eternally 16 year olds, They just become world weary 16-year-olds.

Considering the fact that strict monogamy and arranged marriages is why we have civilization at all, I'd be perfectly fine with every 13 or 14 year old girl being married to a 19 or 20 year old guy systematically. In fact, it's probably the only way we could save our civilization at this point.

die of cancer scum lord

They are mislead by foreign influences.

>ITT: Autistic spergs think that lowering the age of consent will change anything about their current situation and hammers away on their keyboard to defend it

The lot of you will forever be undesired in the eyes of most women, even little girls.

I get what your saying, and it would work in an ideal situation, but you and I both know that "marrying off every 13 or 14 year old girl" would never, ever fucking work, and it's not worth even wasting time thinking about a world like that.

And have hope, not every woman is stuck in highschool mentality. MOST are, but there are good ones out there. My two oldest brothers are each married, one to a "good christian, quiet hot chick" (she is smoking), the other two a 5/10 civil engineer. The christian chick is dumb, terrible at raising kids, thinks everything in nature is bad and trying to kill her (bees, rocks, clouds), praises me constantly for my "service" in afghanistan (i built fucking bridges in the army), and is in general a retard.

The engineer is cool as fuck, smart, raised 2 non-retarded girls, and is everything I hope to find one day. Even with her subpar looks, I'd marry a woman like her in a heartbeat.

>Gas yourself

>die of cancer scum lord

>The lot of you will forever be undesired in the eyes of most women, even little girls.

Please read
Pedophiles can rot in hell, but can't you guys see that society has a real fucking problem here with the misandry bubble and what do we do about it? We bash eachother and call eachother undesirable virgin faggots over nothing. I hope the point of this thread was to bring attention to the fact that historically girls were married very young with a specific, non disgusting pedo purpose in mind.

I'm only attracted to women who have developed secondary sex characteristics. I just want to see us be constructive and find ways to solve the problems in society. The fact that men and women aren't together having stable families is THE problem. Society WILL fall if we don't change something.

I read it, which is why I told you to gas yourself. The post itself is perfectly reasonable. The sentiment is good. Misappropriating it to say "pls no bully child rapist scum" is shit and I hope you choke on a dick. Fuck you, pedo. I see through your kike lies.

>pls no bully pedo
>trust me guys i should get to marry a 12 year old
>no pedo i swear

lel

Do feminists think it's right for a 5 year old girl to be manipulated by a 18 year old white male?

>marrying off every 13 or 14 year old girl" would never, ever fucking work

It's what we did for centuries. The only thing is that we let the genie out of the bottle and they aren't going back in likely until society collapses.

Luckily the other possible solution is some kind of artificially intelligent robot woman and artificial wombs. If we don't develop that technology, civilization will collapse. Literally collapse. Arranged marriage and strict monogamy is how we got as civilized as we have. every civilization that has had a 'sexual revolution' has either collapsed or been conquered by a culture with stricter sexual morals.

ethikapolitika.org/2014/08/19/civilizations-sex/

I never said any of that. I don't think anyone should fuck children or rape anyone. Being a standoffish dick to anons on the internet is the problem. It doesn't impress anyone and it only exasperates the real problems we are here trying to solve.

Anyone who is attracted to kids who haven't gone through puberty should be mercilessly gassed.

Look, user. Your post is coming off in naive manner suggesting you're not aware of how pedos argue. PROTIP: They lie about being pedos and use psy ops. Forgive the hostility but in a pedo thread I assume everyone is a pedo until they say gas the pedos.

Just burn the world already.

Men can rape female children and just keep them: Deuteronomy chapter 22, 28-29, in hebrew. The hebrew refers to a girl (age, say from infancy till adolescence). The worst crime under women's christianity: a man having a nice sweet young girl: fine and endorsed under the law of the God (Not Jesus)

Furthurmore Deuteronomy says do not go to the right nor the left, and if anyone entices you to follow another ruler/judge/god to kill them.

It also refers to the man as ba'al: master, of the female.

As baalzebub was lord of the flies, the man is lord of woman.

It's all right there if you would read it.

Why should we listen to your Jesus rather than the God of the book of deuteronomy? (Who you seem to treat as a demon... in practice... you hate everything He says and instead raise up women and deny men everything that is good).

If you wish to argue about taphas, here's a refutation of your arguments:
pastebin.com/mzFJyxea

>No. When the Old Testament conflicts with Jesus's own words, Jesus takes priority.

Which is why he was killed.

Deuteronomy says do not go to the right nor the left, and if anyone entices you to follow another ruler/judge/god to kill them.

"You are of your father - a murderer from the begining" --Jesus talking about someone... seemingly the God of the Armies that we see in deuteronomy.

"No man nor woman, all one in christ"

"Do not stone the woman"
"A man that looks at a woman has committed adultery"
"Die for the woman"

All inversions of Deuteronomy.

"Better a millstone" cry of the american protestant is another one. (though out of context for once)

Jesus came to free women from men and preach a false inclusive god: to take from men their victory over women and girls.

The God written of in Deuteronomy, The God of the Armies, is the opposite. And yes, he killed many many many and tells his followers to kill in his name, to kill his enemies.

Sometimes people such as Vlaimere Putin does this even.

If you want to lower the age of consent, you have to have free birth control

Sexual revolution was never the cause of the collapse. And also, Romans were banging little boys. Greeks preferred little boys. The problem isn't that these people had a sexual revolution, it's that the need for these "strict morals" and the cause it was part of was completed. Once that goal is completed, then the relaxation and freedom of actions becomes commonplace, until a newer goal driven people strike it down. Rinse/repeat.

We don't need stricter sexual morals, we need a goal that we can rally around. People won't have the spare time and aimless life to devote to creating new genders if there was a looming threat/amazing goal waiting to be achieved.

If we sent people to colonize mars, you'd bet your ass we wouldn't have pedophillic polygendered assholes ruining it, not because they went with sexual morals, its because the wouldn't have time for that shit. too much would be at stake.

Are you seriously advocating for pedoism?

Not him, but yes

I advocate for the complete disbandment of moral laws

>I'd be perfectly fine with every 13 or 14 year old girl being married to a 19 or 20 year old guy systematically
Of course you would.

>he needs the help of a little girl to man up
If you need help to man up, you arent a man at all. And this is why you're a beta, whose genetic line will die out.
If anything, it's overcoming harsh times and a harsh environment that makes a real man, not banging a 12 year old girl.

Being desired is up to sexual selection through genetics, and the ability to earn for yourself and support your fellow partner, while also being somewhat well-liked among your peers.
But why would a fat ugly fedoralord with no skills, whether it's social, craftmanship, or intellectually whatsoever, know anything about this?
Instead he simply settles with whining about being a lonely virgin who cant fit in. He thinks himself privileged to get assigned a designated plaything or caretaker, despite being incapable of accomplishing anything for himself, yet alone others.

>That's what we did for centuries
Yeah, because of low life expectancy, high infancy mortality rate, and the cost of a young girl just being around
It was a lesser evil to make sure the family line was continued as fast as possible, with as many offspring as possible, in a poor environment. Once the child was old enough, they were often used in the family's work.
It was hardly practiced because of tradition, but more by rationality and vitality for the productivity of the daily life of the family.

You need strict family values. A goal is nice, yes, but you need the family unit to achieve civilization. Strict monogamy / arranged marriages is like a Civ V tech upgrade.
Our programming when it comes to sex is 10 thousand years out of date. Women waste their youth and sex appeal chasing 20% of 'alpha' men based on superficial traits that only were useful in caveman times.These 'alpha' men spend all their time fucking while the bottom 80% either spend all their time jockeying in the primitive hierarchy trying to get into that top 20% or just fuck off out of society. Women over age 35 lose all value and become miserable cat ladies in huge numbers. Many also become alcoholic.
Under monogamy men and women are pared off by age 20, everyone has more and healthier children in their early 20s when it is healthiest. Men all get biological 'provider instinct' during their peak working years. Men have a reason to focus their efforts outward into being productive and building society to provide for their family and their children's future. Women have a safety net after age 35 and a privileged role in society as a family matriarch.

Monogamy is literally necessary for civilization. it's been present for every transcendent civilized culture and without fail every culture that has abolished it has been overtaken by a culture that hasn't.

Either we bring it back, or find a technological solution around it or we will collapse or be overrun by Islam. Simple as that.