Why the fuck did Trump pick this faggot for ambassador to the UN?

Why the fuck did Trump pick this faggot for ambassador to the UN?

Definitely Pence's idea. Especially after she backed the leaf turd Cruz

What the fuck has "Israel" ever done for us

Sup Forums is pro-Israel now, get over it!

Really gets the ol dradle spinnin don't it?

OY VEY
Israel is the United State's closest ally! Sure we've been allies with France for the entirety of our time as a nation and they helped us gain our independence in the first place, but they don't hold a candle to Israel

He did not pick farage as an ambassador to the UN? Tsk tsk

They tried to murder a ship full of our sailors in cold blood and then lied about it.

Worst part is this bitch is the one who took down the confederate flag at the SC courthouse after niggers and sjws (((protested)))

They keep our money safe.

gives us religious high ground and moral superiority i mean we enjoy their company goy

Easy, most Christians believe we must ally with Isreal. So he must appease them.

Fuck if he only keeps 1 promise JUST BUILD THE FUCKING WALL! I will pay twice my share if we must pay 4 it (mex will pay) good enough 4 me.

She's a token. It sickens me though to see Trumps Israel bootlicking. However, if he remains a strong nationalists and against the globalist Jews, it's not that big of a problem. They are an ethnostate after all, and if that's normalized it's a plus even though I hate the fucking place. Just please stop sending them billions of our dollars.

Does she have real power in the UN or does she take orders directly from Trump?

So that we can abolish the UN. Duh.

It's a temporary job.

Don't be so edgy. Your choices are: Israel, Saudi Arabia, Iran.
You either support one or you ignore the middle east.

We're probably notgoing to have fuck all to do with the UN much longer. kek. he just made this dumb bitch into a potted plant for being such a disloyal, discourteous bitch during the campaigns.

Because the UN is pure evil and if you dont know that why are you even on pol

Please this^

My choices are: U, S, A
Fuck off

any nudes?

Trumps going to use Israel to pull out of the UN m8. The kikes are the only way he can convince the neocons to go along with it

He did good with evangelicals so this could work out well.

Hot dog, we have a wiener!

The lieutenant governor was a big Trump supporter and he will take over as governor.

This is america and isdeal is our great ally if you dont support isreal then leave

Because he is a Jew.

You idiots from le reddit are and always have been fucking stupid.

Iran is not in the Middle East fucktard

Because Israel brings in a lot of money. They are white European people in the Middle East, the existence of the state Israel is a violation of human rights in general, but they bring money to the USA

To keep her from running for a higher office in the future.

I don't like her either. Thankfully she's just the UN ambassador. The UN is a joke and I don't expect Trump to take it seriously. As well it shouldn't be.

all of trumps cabinet picks are good idk what ur talking about

They gave us multiculturalism, wars, and crippling debt, you ungrateful peasant. How dare you question G-d's chosen people.

Is someone desperate?

Blind or a fucking kike.