The alt right is not a political party with shared belief, it's an alliance against a shared enemy globalization

The alt right is not a political party with shared belief, it's an alliance against a shared enemy globalization.

k

>6 star monster

Fucking die

It's against the Jews, who are the main creators of globalization. Also it's racial realists and white nationalists.

After enough red pilling occurs the details will be hashed out. But we need to start thinking about policies now.

it's not against the Jews, The jews of Israel are just trying to protect their border, now should Israel exist in the first place are a different subject.

I'm not talking about the Jews of Israel, it's the Jews in the west. We sort of need Israel if we want to send these fuckers somewhere. It is their promised land after all, even though it's all bullshit.

Plus they aren't just trying to protect their border, they're constantly expanding which should be worrying.

>6 stars

do you even yugioh?

i agree with that, they are quite imperial.

no i don't. I MTG

What's wrong with it?

Nigga
the card in the OP is based off Exodia which has the max of 12 stars

Exodia is 3 stars, the parts are 1 each. What the fuck are you talking about?

Ur right
I'm so fucking tired man.

i used to listen to rage against the machine when i was a teenager too

so did i, but i don't get your point?

i didn't care about globalization when naomi klein was talking about it so why would i care when some nazi larpers are?

>inb4 le alt right doesn't exist

>inb4 le alt right never existed

>inb4 le alt-right is contro-op

>inb4 le alt-right doesn't have its flaws

>inb4 problems with what i posted

The alt right probably isn't even real. I mean, who could possibly have a problem with a permanent underclass of negros and an influx of violent arabs and Mexicans into their country. And also the people who wanted it all to happen.

All of it is a psy op.

Libertarian here. I hate you cringy stormfront faggots but at least we have a common enemy in globalization