Nobody is doxxing her. At least not from here

Nobody is doxxing her. At least not from here.
Checked /v+b/ no active threads.
Can one assume her to be lying again?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/199922977
encyclopediadramatica.se/Randi_Harper
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/06/29/harping-on-the-hypocrisy-and-lies-of-twitters-most-notorious-anti-abuse-activist-randi-harper-part-1/
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/07/02/the-fact-and-fiction-of-randi-harper/
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/07/21/feminist-champion-randi-harper-in-her-own-words-stop-making-everything-a-gender-issue/
breitbart.com/tech/2016/01/01/freebsd-community-breathes-sigh-of-relief-as-toxic-activist-randi-harper-finally-quits/
bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2017/01/18/brianna-intends-run-against-stephen-lynch/agD3TnKAkRlzlUSMN2KN9O/story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What a stupid thread.

Hahaha this retard thinks Gamergate is like some monolithic entity of anonymous hackers

Silly wu, your site is up and running without any problems. Why you gotta blame us for nothing?

Outside of the odd v post and 8 chin is gg even a thing now? Outside of their echo chamber?

(((please give)))

Why would this beutyful and talented female lie to anyone? Are you a mysogynyst?

I want to see her make a fool of herself also shes irrelevant now just like gamergate.

Its on her twitter.

No, but maybe we should pretend we did for lulz

(((her)))

>her
What's funny if he wins a position in Congress then he will be the first transgender individual to do it. This admitting he is a dude. Kek

We should honestly spam his tweets saying "elect the first transgender female into office" and when the libs run with it he will lose his shit

Honestly I couldn't think of anything better than for democrats to give this mentally ill mouth breather the safest seat in the country. Nothing will shift MA further right than having this loon represent them

Of course she's fucking lying

In case you haven't noticed, in liberal circles Sup Forums has regained "mythical bogeyman" status

All someone has to do is say "I'm being victimized by Sup Forums" and they get sympathy, attention and gibs

It's literally the internet equivalent of saying "I was raped"

>her

I did it.

My name is Sam Hyde.

These professional victims arrange for the "harassment" they receive that they then report crying to the (((media))). Nothing new to see here.

John flynnts campaign ad

vimeo.com/199922977

Warning:the voice is distrubing

Fuck i forgot >she is a dude for a sec

I like the way you think.
#tranny4congress?

>her
What's funny if he wins a position in Congress then he will be the first transgender individual to do it. This admitting he is a dude. Kek

We should honestly spam his tweets saying "elect the first transgender female into office" and when the libs run with it he will lose his shit

Man gg stopped being a thing like, 2015 or some shit

>She

>Her

Can we put this fucking thing to rest right now please? Even if the videos proving its a guy are false it still has the voice and face of a non-passing tranny and you lot humouring it is not helping.

how many times do you idiots need to be told to ignore him. He feeds off attention because he's a histrionic.

It was retarded to mention gamergate in that

Outside of Sup Forums and barrel-scraping liberal clickbait readers nobody even knows what it is

No that's offensive. Try something like #transtrumph8

It's awfully telling when she mentions donation and gamergate in the same tweet.

>you guys know you can donate money to me for being a "victim" to a thing, right?

No we shouldn't John. We should ignore him until he gets the message and shuts up.

>we

#transtrumph8
This could very well be beautiful if done right.

Fuck, I called it a she. Damn it.

His real name is John Flynt, its a dude.

They can't prove it and we can't disprove it.

Professional victims, friendo.

>we may be getting DDoS'd
>keep trying to get online
This dude's beyond fucking retarded at this point. We're talking certified downy volunteering to run mission control.

>she
Imagine this freak with a house or even a senate seat dude. Massachusetts is the bluest state in the union and John could single handly change that.

I fully endorse wu for congress

It would take an effort but mr Wu would shit his pants if we kept retweeting his tweets with "elect the first trans female to office #TransTrumpsHate

> guys should we

No, you should ignore the histrionic idiot like the nothing it is

Wu isn't honestly running for congress. The plan is to run for congress, claim harassment, get more fame and gibs

Why is it allowed to exist?

I didn't call John her or she in my post

nobody is giving him any money so now he's blaming Sup Forums in a sad attempt to gin up support.

Because we collectively allowed this

Sup Forums should support the first trans female for office. #Wu4You #TransTrumpsHate

>Can one assume her to be lying again?
He's full of shit, I just checked around and nobody is talking about it.

Just trying to get attention since we're not giving it.

Nope. The only ones still talking about it are spergs that can't let it go because they have nothing else in life. Same as the Chanology fags.

wait...does he not admit to being a tranny?

Wu was alawys a no name anyway. No one harassed this freak unlike maybe the others had some legitimate beef. This freak inserted itself into that retarded squabble

lol, just show me dat birth certificate, brian!

>apple watch
>beats
I already know he's an ethically shitty person, terrible with money and is a conman, but at least he could be on some level of savvy with tech stuff. Turns out nope.

Yuppie to the core.

Kek wills it... this is not Sup Forums worthy material.

sage

he looks like he has hiv

HI JOHN

No, we will not give you attention you mutilated freak

>claim harassment
>gain fame and gibs
He's going to do that regardless of harassment or not. If there's no harassment, he'll manufacture it. He'll probably manufacture it anyway so they have a good picture to show people.

kek, nope

I'm honestly suprised one of hilldawgs staffers even acknowledged John

>her

>her
>"multiple"
>"""people"""
>are """trying to donate"" to her

his entire life is lies

"her"

why are you faggots giving this degenerate attention. sage

gamergate is not real. also,

>her

A lot of the people that were involved in it carry on in a similar vein, but not under GG.

>assume her to be lying
>her

Agreed. It's a clear con job, either for money or notoriety.

If he wins,
>I won because I'm great.

If he loses,
>I would have won if I wasn't so great that I got harassed.

Classic John. The fastest way to the top is to pretend you were forced to the bottom.

Because it's a trainwreck. I wonder why his rich asian husband puts up with this.

>Comments are disabled.

Seriously you faggots get "#Trans4Wu" trending. He has never admitted to being trans. Either he says he is, then the whole "im a women and not a white rich male" thing comes crashing down. If he denies the truth then hes a fucking liar and burns his campaign to the ground before it can start.

>Oh no guys! Your donations aren't coming through to our end. Try again goy! Those goober gators are sure messing things up!

>her

Does gamergate even do anything anymore?

I thought that ended ages ago.

HE has a history of making up fake threats and attacks.

Are these people on meth?

It was pretty bad for the media and the best thing ever for professional victims. Even king leaf mentioned it when he came into power

It has ended. The only people still talking about it are the """victims"""

he was claiming to have been doxxed when someone posted proof on reddit that he lied about ever having earned a college degree.

dude is a compulsive liar. ignore.

The One prominent blue haired sjw who made a anti gamer gate block was actually a methhead

Worse.
Progressive Liberalism.

Block list

Of course. And threads like these give him the attention that he so desperately craves. Sup Forums elevated this mentally-ill abomination into relevancy, just like Sup Forums did with Anita. Tards just can't resist the bait.

>Are these people on meth?

worse, they are taking combinations of hormones, anti-psychotics, anti-depressants, and rando 'tranny vitamins'

It was an interesting trade off. Gave the left a new boogieman but cost gawker millions and the hulk finished them off.

I figured, I see them continue to mention it but it's long dead.

ShekelShoah threads were pretty good.

jesus what voice IS that? *shudders*

You can dox a public person?

My dad bought me an apple watch for my birthday. Should I just sell it on ebay or hit it with a hammer then?

Sell it, buy a smart watch for half the price and pocket the rest

What about #greaterthanshe or #greaterthanher.

Think about it for a moment.

You could spin it as this being a greater issue than her alone or something.

all these posts about her beeing a guy turn out to be true.
after all these days i just thought he was an ugly chick but it really is a tranny

We have only encouraged him.
Why not? He had the political insight of a ten year old.

It's purely for attention.

Anyone else think brianna wu is sexy?
Yah imaagine pushing in last nights haggis.
Yes imagine it your thighs pressing againsts those shaved prickley legs as your balls slap against hers.
Yes very hot.

Anyone got the screencaps of that dude who went to college with that thing? and all the quotes from other students about it being completly insane?

>her
>her

yep
encyclopediadramatica.se/Randi_Harper

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/06/29/harping-on-the-hypocrisy-and-lies-of-twitters-most-notorious-anti-abuse-activist-randi-harper-part-1/

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/07/02/the-fact-and-fiction-of-randi-harper/

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/07/21/feminist-champion-randi-harper-in-her-own-words-stop-making-everything-a-gender-issue/

breitbart.com/tech/2016/01/01/freebsd-community-breathes-sigh-of-relief-as-toxic-activist-randi-harper-finally-quits/

>Can one assume a tranny to be lying

bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2017/01/18/brianna-intends-run-against-stephen-lynch/agD3TnKAkRlzlUSMN2KN9O/story.html

This needs to happen

Completely serious man, he used to be a mod on some MtF tranny forums. Google it a bit and you'll find all the links.

>after all these days i just thought he was an ugly chick but it really is a tranny

>after all these days

are you really this new?

>her

Great now I have to lock myself in the basement and abuse myself

>her
but probably 8 chin Sup Forums

I lost it when he got on the motorcycle. "YO KIDS IM SO RADICAL AND COOL!"

/r/kotakuinaction is the main hub now